HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Russian FSB has prepositioned groups of operatives throughout the US, including northern Virginia
Posted by: Huckleberry ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:02PM

They will activate in the event of US support of Ukraine in the event of a war between Ukraine-Russia. They have several supply drops in Fairfax parks including Ratcliffe park, Van Dyck Park and Ted Grefe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Russian FSB has prepositioned groups of operatives throughout the US, including northern Virginia
Posted by: chalk mark ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:06PM

You’ve been watching too many movies.

Re: Russian FSB has prepositioned groups of operatives throughout the US, including northern Virginia
Posted by: CCEKU ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:19PM

Okay kike.
Attachments:
jews - wars.jpeg

Posted by: DIA guy. ()
Date: January 14, 2022 11:27PM

If you’re going to post dumb shit like this, at least make reference to the correct agency. FSB handles internal security within Russia and wouldn’t run an operation like that here. It’d either be the SVR or GRU. I’m bored. I’m going to report this to my security officer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.