HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Rant and rave ()
Date: January 14, 2022 07:11PM

Next time I tell you I can come with you to get my smokes because everyone else always has trouble finding them, let me.

Don't tell me you know what I'm talking about and then bring the wrong item TWICE and THEN tell me that I'm welcome to go look but you know that's all you have.

Then I bring your stupid ignorant ass the correct item after being helped by a less idiotic employee.

You stupid fucking bitch. Didn't even wanna look at me waving the shit in the air at you as I walked out because you realized you were a stupid wrong little bitch.

People make me sick. I can't wait for the purge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: This is fucking great... ()
Date: January 14, 2022 07:14PM

Rant and rave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next time I tell you I can come with you to get my
> smokes because everyone else always has trouble
> finding them, let me.
>
> Don't tell me you know what I'm talking about and
> then bring the wrong item TWICE and THEN tell me
> that I'm welcome to go look but you know that's
> all you have.
>
> Then I bring your stupid ignorant ass the correct
> item after being helped by a less idiotic
> employee.
>
> You stupid fucking bitch. Didn't even wanna look
> at me waving the shit in the air at you as I
> walked out because you realized you were a stupid
> wrong little bitch.
>
> People make me sick. I can't wait for the purge.


This is fucking great. This asshole got pwned by the store clerk. Hey, asshole, keep smoking. Let us know when you get cancer or heart disease, OK?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Fat and sassy. ()
Date: January 14, 2022 07:25PM

Smokem if you got em

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Definitely NOT Louise ()
Date: January 14, 2022 07:36PM

This is fucking great... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> This is fucking great. This asshole got pwned by
> the store clerk. Hey, asshole, keep smoking. Let
> us know when you get cancer or heart disease, OK?

Nah. She got pwned when I went to to her with the correct item and showed her how wrong you are.

You can't pwn someone when you get proven wrong.

And who gives a fuck about cancer or heart disease? I'm not lousie BASL I had quit smoking and then I just beat Covid unvaccinated. YOLO bitch! Smoking would have already killed me if it were going to.

Covid couldn't kill me. 5 cigarillos a week isn't going to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Doesn't know shit! ()
Date: January 14, 2022 07:36PM

Fat and sassy. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Smokem if you got em

Haha the bitch was kinda chunky. Ol passive aggressive wannabe know it all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Factual Frank ()
Date: January 14, 2022 08:14PM

Someone who smokes calls someone else stupid. You can’t make this shit up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Did she have big tits? ()
Date: January 14, 2022 08:18PM

Did she have big titties? Smoking is bad for you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You stupid body bitch ()
Date: January 14, 2022 08:25PM

Factual Frank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone who smokes calls someone else stupid. You
> can’t make this shit up.

Yeah. Saying "I know" something and bringing back two wrong items is called being stupid. Then trying to tell someone they're out of something even when showed a photo of the items makes the other person stupid.

Getting a vaccine for Covid is stupid. I can stop smoking at any time. You can never get out that poison out of your stupid body.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Smoking doesn't actually kill ()
Date: January 14, 2022 08:27PM

Did she have big tits? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did she have big titties? Smoking is bad for you

Idk I wasn't looking at her tities. If smoking were bad for me I'd be dead already.

I'm not dead though. You know why? Because not everyone who smokes dies from it.

I survived Covid. It doesn't matter what the fuck I do now. It's my body, my choice and obviously I'm still here for a reason.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Sounds like ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:01PM

Sounds like you might be gay if you weren’t looking at her titties. But hope you enjoy your Marlboro

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Totally gay ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:17PM

I don't smoke cigarettes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Factual Frank ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:29PM

You stupid body bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Factual Frank Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Someone who smokes calls someone else stupid.
> You
> > can’t make this shit up.
>
> Yeah. Saying "I know" something and bringing back
> two wrong items is called being stupid. Then
> trying to tell someone they're out of something
> even when showed a photo of the items makes the
> other person stupid.
>
> Getting a vaccine for Covid is stupid. I can stop
> smoking at any time. You can never get out that
> poison out of your stupid body.

You can stop smoking anytime isn’t the point. That you started smoking in the first place makes you stupid. It’s only been a fact since 1964 that smoking is bad for your health.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You're stupid too Frank ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:37PM

You all assumed I was asking for cigarettes. I was not and even posted what I purchased.

If you scrolled up you'd see that all of you are stupid.

What I smoke is legal and used on cancer patients.

Enjoy your stupidity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: smoke up, johnnie ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:48PM

I'm sure smoking faggy little cigarillos is cool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Seek & You Shall Find ()
Date: January 14, 2022 10:15PM

Rant and rave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next time I tell you I can come with you to get my
> smokes because everyone else always has trouble
> finding them, let me.
>
> Don't tell me you know what I'm talking about and
> then bring the wrong item TWICE and THEN tell me
> that I'm welcome to go look but you know that's
> all you have.
>
> Then I bring your stupid ignorant ass the correct
> item after being helped by a less idiotic
> employee.
>
> You stupid fucking bitch. Didn't even wanna look
> at me waving the shit in the air at you as I
> walked out because you realized you were a stupid
> wrong little bitch.
>
> People make me sick. I can't wait for the purge.


Purge on this
Attachments:
07C422A4-761E-4E10-B82D-9BC15ACAC7AC.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Studying Sam ()
Date: January 14, 2022 10:15PM

You're stupid too Frank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You all assumed I was asking for cigarettes. I was
> not and even posted what I purchased.
>
> If you scrolled up you'd see that all of you are
> stupid.
>
> What I smoke is legal and used on cancer patients.
>
>
> Enjoy your stupidity.

I just researched your faggoty cigarillos and they are just as harmful to your health as cigarettes, dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: smoke up, johnnie ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:11AM

Don't worry, I'm sure people who see you puffing away on your gaywad cigarillo don't think you're a colossal douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Uhh who said I smoke them!? ()
Date: January 15, 2022 03:47AM

smoke up, johnnie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure smoking faggy little cigarillos is cool.

Hahaha! You fucking retard. Who smokes cigarillos?! Nobody. Try again. I'll see if you can get it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Holy fucking shit ()
Date: January 15, 2022 03:49AM

smoke up, johnnie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't worry, I'm sure people who see you puffing
> away on your gaywad cigarillo don't think you're a
> colossal douche.

Lol. How fucking sad you think people SMOKE cigarillos?! Ahahahahahahahahahahaah! Where the FUCK are you from?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Stupid Sam ()
Date: January 15, 2022 03:50AM

Studying Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just researched your faggoty cigarillos and they
> are just as harmful to your health as cigarettes, dumbass.

Hey stupid Sam, you might want to do A LOT more further research on cigarillos and find out WTF they're ACTUALLY used for.

How old are you that you don't know what they are or what they're used for?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You're all stupid bitches too ()
Date: January 15, 2022 03:55AM

You ALL are just as fucking stupid as that wannabe know it all fat ass bitch cashier.

Think you know something, assume you're correct and are WRONG each time.

I didn't buy cigarettes.

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.

Every single one of you proved my point on what an ignorant bunch of stupid bitches there are out here. And all of you look just as stupid as that dumb bitch cashier.

Hahahah. The stupidity of the people who use this website and work with the public is why Covid is on the rise.

I bet the majority of you don't wear masks in public and have your booster shots!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Dumbass stupid bitches you are ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:20AM

Time to roll my cigarillo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Studying Sam ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:48AM

Hey retarded op, I did do further research and found out about cigarillos. You must be a nog. Lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Not a nog ()
Date: January 15, 2022 07:09AM

But a black girl did show me how to roll a blunt after she sucked my cock.

Now tell me more about how weed kills, causes cancer and heart disease.

You stupid ass bunch of bitches. Just like that cashier. Thinking you know everything and being wrong and looking dumb the entire time!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You were wrong stupid Sam ()
Date: January 15, 2022 07:10AM

Studying Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey retarded op, I did do further research and
> found out about cigarillos. You must be a nog.
> Lol!

The only one is retarded is you who thought people actually smoke cigarillos and that their "just as harmful as cigarettes" you stupid ass retard.

You were wrong, just like that bitch.
Deal with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Studying Sam ()
Date: January 15, 2022 08:02AM

You were wrong stupid Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Studying Sam Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey retarded op, I did do further research and
> > found out about cigarillos. You must be a nog.
> > Lol!
>
> The only one is retarded is you who thought people
> actually smoke cigarillos and that their "just as
> harmful as cigarettes" you stupid ass retard.
>
> You were wrong, just like that bitch.
> Deal with it.

You are either a nog or a really stupid fuck to smoke a faggoty little cigarillo blunt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: January 15, 2022 08:51AM

I just took a picture of this thread.
Attachments:
fag love 2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Ufge3 ()
Date: January 15, 2022 08:56AM

Holy fucking shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smoke up, johnnie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't worry, I'm sure people who see you
> puffing
> > away on your gaywad cigarillo don't think you're
> a
> > colossal douche.
>
> Lol. How fucking sad you think people SMOKE
> cigarillos?! Ahahahahahahahahahahaah! Where the
> FUCK are you from?!

What do you do with yours? Boof em? Yeah keep shoving cigarillos up your ass... that's MUCH less gay than smoking the faggy things lmfao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Oh gee, you got me there ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:00AM

Studying Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are either a nog or a really stupid fuck to
> smoke a faggoty little cigarillo blunt.

Whatever you say. You're still the stupid fuck who didn't even know what those were and thought people actually smoked them.

What do you think blunts are made from...?

Just stop trying now. You already proved you were an ignorant retard hours ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You want my dick so bad ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:01AM

Ufge3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you do with yours? Boof em? Yeah keep
> shoving cigarillos up your ass... that's MUCH less
> gay than smoking the faggy things lmfao

Amazing. You want somebody to be gay with you SO bad. It's okay to be okay, dude. No one is going to tie you to a fence post and leave you there to die. Just don't keep pushing it on to everyone else like you've been doing here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You're the idiot dude ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:24AM

Oh gee, you got me there Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Studying Sam Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You are either a nog or a really stupid fuck
> to
> > smoke a faggoty little cigarillo blunt.
>
> Whatever you say. You're still the stupid fuck who
> didn't even know what those were and thought
> people actually smoked them.
>
> What do you think blunts are made from...?
>
> Just stop trying now. You already proved you were
> an ignorant retard hours ago.


People absolutely smoke cigarillos, and anybody that smokes blunts regularly and doesnt just buy empty wraps knows the best thing to use is "whatever sells the most in that particular store" so that the wrap is fresh and works better. Everything else is thrown out anyway. You can literally ask the clerk which that is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Sorry you're the idiot bitch ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:28AM

Yeah bruh. Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep thinking that. They're bought for weed.

And no one asks cashiers shit. I don't go with whatever the fuck everyone else is going with. I go with what I like. I'm not a cancer stick smoking follower, you fag smoking dumbass bitch.

You were wrong. The cashier was wrong and the everyone else was wrong and absolutely proved my point about wannabe know it all bitches thinking they know shit when they don't.

I told that cunt I can show her where it was because EVERYONE always has a hard time finding it and she thought she was so fuckin smart and knew WTF I was talking about and SHE DIDN'T!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You're a stupid ass FAGGOT ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:30AM

I like how you faggot wanna sit here and try to argue with me about some shit you and this cashier knew nothing about.

Don't work at a fucking place if you're going to be a passive aggressive cunt and then LIE about being out of an item because you were fucking wrong and thought you knew WTF you were talking about and you DID NOT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: This is who smokes ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:34AM

Cigarillos lol
Attachments:
60h9tp.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: 3CYYT ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:34AM

Sorry you're the idiot bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah bruh. Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep thinking
> that. They're bought for weed.
>
> And no one asks cashiers shit. I don't go with
> whatever the fuck everyone else is going with. I
> go with what I like. I'm not a cancer stick
> smoking follower, you fag smoking dumbass bitch.
>
> You were wrong. The cashier was wrong and the
> everyone else was wrong and absolutely proved my
> point about wannabe know it all bitches thinking
> they know shit when they don't.
>
> I told that cunt I can show her where it was
> because EVERYONE always has a hard time finding it
> and she thought she was so fuckin smart and knew
> WTF I was talking about and SHE DIDN'T!

Yeah that's it. Everybody's wrong except you. Enjoy finding your 1 precious brand of cigarillos to buy and dump out everything but the wrapper only to have said wrap crack and leak when you try to roll it because its stale as you were the only person buying that one.
God what a helpless fucking idiot. I've smoked more blunts than you anyway fag. Stick to dicks it's all you know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Thanks for the laugh, clown ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:39AM

I have nothing to be wrong about. You idiots are the one who assumed I smokes cigs. Just like the cashier thought she knew WTF I was talking about. Then she lied and said they were out.

Yet a competent employee was able to find them. Gee, wonder why that was. Oh. Because the cunt was wrong and a liar.

And uh, sounds like you have personal experience with dry ass blunts. I don't.

"I've smoked more blunts than you anyway fag." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW!!! You've been in completion with me this whole time and I didn't even know it.

Sounds like you already fucking LOST, you gay desperate bitch. Stick to being a loser, it's all you've ever know.

stupid, dumb, wrong ass bitch who didn't even know what a cigarillo was or what it was used for! HAHAHHAHAHAH

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Lolololol ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:41AM

Sorry you're the idiot bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah bruh. Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep thinking
> that. They're bought for weed.
>

Lol this is actually the best part. Probably over half the packs of cigarillos and blunts in a gas station are worthless for rolling your own because they're too dried out.
But apparently not a single person in the world smokes them because this 1 idiot online tells me so. Welcome to the weed smokers club, please keep your fucking mouth shut and opinions to yourself until you've actually put some time in and learned a thing or 2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Damn you're a dumb fuck ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:48AM

Take note of what you said here..


Probably over half the packs of cigarillos and blunts in a gas station



Notice where I ended your quote. Try to figure out how your stupid ass once again proved me right and you an idiot.

You fucking fool. Who smokes cigarillos? If people were smoking them they wouldn't be sitting on shelves getting stale, now would they?

Hmmm. Uh oh. You fucked up twice you dumb bitch.

I'm going to keep saying wtf I want on my own thread you stupid shit pushing bitch. I keep shutting your stupid ass down.

Who the FUCK buys cigarillos from the gas station?! Hahahahahahahahahah

Try reading the title of this thread over. Damn! You're 5/5 on being wrong here, bro. So keep your fucking mouth shut and dumbass wrong stupid faggoty opinions to yourself until you've actually put some time in and learned a thing or two!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: 3jjlg ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:53AM

https://www.quora.com/Do-people-smoke-cigarillos-without-weed-in-them

Yes. People smoke cigarillos, without trolling them. I specifically told you that most of them are useless to weed smokers. They exist for a reason, it's not for rerolling, you do the math and figure out what the purpose might be jackass.

Grocery store blunts are just as likely to be dry as a gas station. But dont let everybody else explaining why you're stupid change your mind. You have more important concerns... like your protective orders lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Lololol ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:55AM

Damn you're a dumb fuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take note of what you said here..
>
>
> Probably over half the packs of cigarillos and
> blunts in a gas station
>
>
>
> Notice where I ended your quote. Try to figure out
> how your stupid ass once again proved me right and
> you an idiot.
>
> You fucking fool. Who smokes cigarillos? If people
> were smoking them they wouldn't be sitting on
> shelves getting stale, now would they?
>
> Hmmm. Uh oh. You fucked up twice you dumb bitch.
>
> I'm going to keep saying wtf I want on my own
> thread you stupid shit pushing bitch. I keep
> shutting your stupid ass down.
>
> Who the FUCK buys cigarillos from the gas
> station?! Hahahahahahahahahah
>
> Try reading the title of this thread over. Damn!
> You're 5/5 on being wrong here, bro. So keep your
> fucking mouth shut and dumbass wrong stupid
> faggoty opinions to yourself until you've actually
> put some time in and learned a thing or two!


You were too stupid to even comprehend why I told you you want the blunt wraps that sell the most at each location. You thought it was a popularity race look. You've still got a complex about being an outcast. You're not cool enough to be in the weed club. Go smoke your cigarillos with the tobacco bitch, stoners dont want to associate with you just like everybody else

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: ROFL did you just call me basl? ()
Date: January 15, 2022 11:58AM

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.

You said gas station blunts. You were wrong. Now you're trying to back peddle.

You were wrong. Just like the cashier. You didn't even know what cigarillos were ROFL! Yet you're some weed expert in a competition about smoking with me that I had no idea about.

I also have 0 protective orders but do enjoy laughing at those with court in a few days.

By the way, the cigarillos I buy obviously are useful since I buy them. And do you know why the bitch couldn't find them?

Because they were bought so much the other employees were grabbing them and not moving them up to the front.

Damn! Just proved you wrong again. Now go ahead and back peddle some more about some shit you've proven dozens of times not to know about, Michael.
Attachments:
619hw1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Pay attention ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:02PM

ROFL did you just call me basl? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.
>
> You said gas station blunts. You were wrong. Now
> you're trying to back peddle.
>
> You were wrong. Just like the cashier. You didn't
> even know what cigarillos were ROFL! Yet you're
> some weed expert in a competition about smoking
> with me that I had no idea about.
>
> I also have 0 protective orders but do enjoy
> laughing at those with court in a few days.
>
> By the way, the cigarillos I buy obviously are
> useful since I buy them. And do you know why the
> bitch couldn't find them?
>
> Because they were bought so much the other
> employees were grabbing them and not moving them
> up to the front.
>
> Damn! Just proved you wrong again. Now go ahead
> and back peddle some more about some shit you've
> proven dozens of times not to know about, Michael.

https://www.quora.com/Do-people-smoke-cigarillos-without-weed-in-them
There are literally people discussing their preferences on cigarillos right there. That should be all the proof you need to see you're wrong and people smoke cigarillos as is, without refilling with weed. But apparently that doesn't add up for you. I told you that hLf the wraps are too dry to be used to reroll... what the fuck do you think they're used for? It's not rocket science. You are wrong. Point blank. People buy and smoke cigarillos as tobacco products only. How fucking retarded are you?!?!?! That's exactly why you sound like basl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: I'm not clicking your links ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:06PM

The fact that you're trying to harp on this so bad shows me that you're just like that dumb bitch cashier.

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. You can post all the links you like.

You all claim that I smoked cigarettes. I don't. You claim that I smoked cigarillos. I don't.

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep posting links all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you and the cashier were wrong.

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: The best part about it ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:08PM

I like that you felt the need to go Google search cigarillos and post links here lol.

I'm getting you all triggered and angry.

You posting links doesn't prove anything.

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: TGNNM ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:10PM

I'm not clicking your links Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that you're trying to harp on this so bad
> shows me that you're just like that dumb bitch
> cashier.
>
> Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. You can post all the
> links you like.
>
> You all claim that I smoked cigarettes. I don't.
> You claim that I smoked cigarillos. I don't.
>
> Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep posting links all
> you want. It doesn't change the fact that you and
> the cashier were wrong.
>
> Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.


I never said anything about cigarettes. I'm telling you you're wrong saying nobody smokes cigarillos without putting weed in it.

And you dont have to "click" the link genius. You can just copy it as text to the clipboard and paste it in your browser, but I guess you're too smart for that too.

https://www.quora.com/Do-people-smoke-cigarillos-without-weed-in-them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: When did I ever say that ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:13PM

I'm telling you you're wrong saying nobody smokes cigarillos without putting weed in it.


I didn't specifically say YOU claimed that. I said you ALL as in the person who said enjoy my Marlboro. Idk if it was you or not.

Also I never once said nobody smokes cigarillos without putting weed in it.


Show me where I said that.

I see you're still missing a HUGE portion. Even though I have said dozens of times nobody smokes cigarillos.

Oh dear. And your dumbass calls me basl. Wow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Before you lose your mind ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:15PM

"I never said anything about cigarettes."

I didn't specifically say YOU claimed that. I said you ALL as in the person who said enjoy my Marlboro. Idk if it was you or not.

Correction on the copied text. But I'm sure you're already well on your way typing your reply and losing your mind lol.

The person who assumed I was smoking cigarettes, WRONG

The person who assumed I smoke cigarillos, WRONG

I NEVER said people only use cigarillos for weed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: 4YTJU ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:21PM

1 - you all does not single one person out of a group, it's a qualifier to specifically imply "the entire group"/"everyone" hence "you ALL"
Despite the fact that the plural you is actually just "you" so yes. You did imply that I (along with everyone else in the thread) said you smoke cigarettes.

2- you just again said "nobody smokes cigarillos" I don't know how else to point out the contradiction here without asking you directly "what do you think you're saying?" Because obviously it's not what you are if you now claim to believe that yes, people do in fact smoke cigarillos as designed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: See how long it takes you ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:24PM

I already told you what I meant. You're the one so stuck on semantics like it changes the fact that you and this stupid bitch cashier were wrong.

She was wrong by saying she knows.
She was wrong when she brought me the wrong item.
She was wrong she brought me a second wrong item.
She was wrong when she said they didn't have that and they did.

Whoever said I smoked cigarettes was wrong.
Whoever said that I smoked cigarillos was wrong.

Nobody SMOKES cigarillos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: I never said that ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:26PM

You said I said that nobody smokes cigarillos without putting weed into them.

I never said that. So you're wrong. Idk how else to explain this to you without having to point out that you're wrong.

I can generalize whoever I want, however I want.

Like people say nobody rollerblades anymore.

Do they?

People say that all the time. If you don't believe me Google it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You're pathetic. Here. Right her ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:28PM

When did I ever say that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm telling you you're wrong saying nobody smokes
> cigarillos without putting weed in it.
>
>
> I didn't specifically say YOU claimed that. I said
> you ALL as in the person who said enjoy my
> Marlboro. Idk if it was you or not.
>
> Also I never once said nobody smokes cigarillos
> without putting weed in it.
>
>
> Show me where I said that.
>
> I see you're still missing a HUGE portion. Even
> though I have said dozens of times nobody smokes
> cigarillos.
>
> Oh dear. And your dumbass calls me basl. Wow.


Sorry you're the idiot bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah bruh. Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep thinking
> that. They're bought for weed.
>
>

/end

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Filing a complaint ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:31PM

We can agree to disagree. I don't really care at the end of the day, because I was right. I pwned that bitch ass cashier and made her stupid ass look dumb as fuck. I'm going to make sure I go in her line Everytime just to fuck with her.

In fact, I'm going to call customer service and file a compliant since the customer is always right. I was right. She lied to me and if I had believed her they would have lost a sale. All these grocery stores are struggling. They need that $2.

When someone tells you that they can show you where something is because EVERYONE always has trouble finding it, don't try to be a dumbass know it all wannabe be and be wrong three times and a liar on top of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: End your life you pathetic bitch ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:34PM

> > Yeah bruh. Nobody SMOKES cigarillos. Keep
> thinking
> > that. They're bought for weed.
> >
> >
>
> /end


No bitch. You're PATHETIC. I never said "nobody smokes cigarillos without putting weed in it."

That's WTF you said I said. I didn't say that. You're WRONG again.

End your life!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You better hope I don't find you ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:34PM

By the way, if I were basl you'd already be dead, shot in the head by the cops right now for all of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Nobody rides bikes either ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:36PM

Name a time and place and we'll meet up at whatever gas station you want and see if the blunts are dry.

I bet you won't. I bet you won't even show you stupid scared bitch.

You know I've smoked more blunts than you and you'd run away from me because you're a stupid pathetic cigarillo smoking rollerblading faggot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Okay basl ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:36PM

Have fun in court

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: The vaccine is killing people ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:37PM

Oh and ALL white people are racists. All black people are on welfare.

NOBODY pays their taxes and all trumptards are uneducated retards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Make it a mandate ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:37PM

Okay basl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have fun in court

Lol. I will. I'll be watching in the audience. You should come too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: UPPNF ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:39PM

"Everybody buys cigarillos for weed(but I never said they put weed in it)" sounding ass faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Nobody SMOKES cigarillos ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:40PM

Ah, look at that.

Nobody rollerblades anymore.

Yet, of course there's someone out there, who's a fag like you and basl who still rollerblades


Yet, nobody rollerblades.

You must be really young to not know WTF hyperbole is when someone says something like that.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220115-123819~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Haha I actually laughed ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:41PM

UPPNF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Everybody buys cigarillos for weed(but I never
> said they put weed in it)" sounding ass faggot

LOLLL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Ya blickiadee black nigger ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:42PM

Look man. Let's stop this shit. We're on the same basl bashing team. Lets go fuck with the real fags.

You know basl smokes cigarillos and he's a nobody! Shit! You ol scared to meet me at the gas station thinking you smoke more weed than me dick sucking HIV having monkey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: G66L9 ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:43PM

Now you're obsessed with rollerblading? You always freak out this bad when you're proven wrong? Which personality am I speaking to if this isnt mike? Are you michelle basl?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Nobody SMOKES cigarillos ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:44PM

Nah bitch. It was a fucking example. You can say that nobody does something because nobody who's important and not gay doesn't do it.

So here how's this for you; ONLY FAGGOTS SMOKE CIGARILLOS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: I'm not freaking out ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:46PM

You're just mad that you smoke cigarillos and I made you question your existence and called you a nobody, nobody.

basl brained bizzare backwards thinking bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: Only FAGGOTS SMOKE CIGARILLOS ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:48PM

Anyway I'm off to troll basl. Meet me at the gas station and prove that somebody smokes cigarillos.

If you can't then it means you know you've been wrong this entire time and that only FAGGOTS SMOKE CIGARILLOS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: No I'm white ()
Date: January 15, 2022 01:14PM

I'm not freaking out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're just mad that you smoke cigarillos and I
> made you question your existence and called you a
> nobody, nobody.
>
> basl brained bizzare backwards thinking bitch


We usually stop smoking cigarillos by 25, except for the white guys that probably still date high school girls, cigarillos are a lot more common in the black community, most likely because they're sold as singles

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the stupid bitch at the grocery store
Posted by: You're not white ()
Date: January 15, 2022 01:19PM

Can you show me on Google where white guys stop smoking cigarillos at age 25? ROFL

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   ********  ********   ********  ******** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **     **        **    
 **     **      **    **     **     **        **    
  ********     **     **     **     **        **    
        **    **      **     **     **        **    
 **     **    **      **     **     **        **    
  *******     **      ********      **        **    
This forum powered by Phorum.