HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Never mind, Never Mind... ()
Date: March 28, 2022 11:24AM

No different the FX County Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You say Meade calls Asians Orientals and that is
> bad. Does that mean the Oriental Trading Company
> needs to change their name? Do all restaurants
> with Oriental in their name need to change it?
> Meade is just a Buffon and doesn't know any
> better. What is much worse it the Asian bias of
> the Fairfax County School Board and their new
> anti-Asian policy with TJ.

Sports teams changed their names. I wouldn't be surprised if these other things followed suit. Meade is a bit of a dullard, but he has to know by now that "oriental" is antiquated and offensive. When he uses it, he is actively offending people. That type of insensitivity is one of the reasons his online reputation is what it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: OscarFord ()
Date: March 28, 2022 06:08PM

He should have been on the Oscars slapping both them nigger into acting right like they used to do back in the day.

Good old days, whoop, boil or beat a nigger, ass kept the from being Niggerly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Porker News ()
Date: March 30, 2022 10:31AM

OscarFord Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He should have been on the Oscars slapping both
> them nigger into acting right like they used to do
> back in the day.
>
> Good old days, whoop, boil or beat a nigger, ass
> kept the from being Niggerly.


Meade would have crying like he did at the Lee statue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade's MO-crying then lying ()
Date: March 30, 2022 11:31AM

Porker News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OscarFord Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He should have been on the Oscars slapping both
> > them nigger into acting right like they used to
> do
> > back in the day.
> >
> > Good old days, whoop, boil or beat a nigger,
> ass
> > kept the from being Niggerly.
>
>
> Meade would have crying like he did at the Lee
> statue.

True, Meade would not disappoint us in the crying department.

A few months later, he will then write a song about it that had little or nothing to do with what went down.
Do you remember how brave Meade acted when the two "7-ft tall" negros drug him from the statue?
Attachments:
meadeddsds.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Homeless Meade ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:17AM

Poor Meade, and I do mean POOR.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Ken Richmond Promoter ()
Date: March 31, 2022 03:31PM

Meade is so mislead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Mosess ()
Date: March 31, 2022 04:57PM

Meade sparred them nogs that mishandled him the slap of God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Fake News Again ()
Date: March 31, 2022 07:04PM

Meade has not been banned anywhere. With the easing of the Covid restrictions, Meade will have a busy performance schedule. Black Lives Splatter is no more racist than saying 2+2=4. It is just the way it is. Black on Black violence is the natural order like two deer butting heads. Did you see it on display at the Oscars or did you overlook that since it doesn't fit your liberal narrative? 13% of the population, 52% of homicides.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: fix it fer u ()
Date: March 31, 2022 07:08PM

Ken Richmond Promoter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade is so misunderstood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: fix it fer u2 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 07:53PM

fix it fer u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ken Richmond Promoter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade is so misunderstood.

Meade is so misshapen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: john frum ()
Date: March 31, 2022 08:06PM

Meade is a victim of circumstance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: incompetence ()
Date: March 31, 2022 08:46PM

john frum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade is a victim of circumstance

Meade is a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: ye mite be rite ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:09PM

incompetence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> john frum Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade is a victim of circumstance
>
> Meade is a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect.


never looked at it that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Freddy-Kruger effect ()
Date: April 01, 2022 12:05AM

ye mite be rite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> incompetence Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > john frum Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Meade is a victim of circumstance
> >
> > Meade is a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
>
>
> never looked at it that way.

We have heard Meade sing and have seen him weightlift and there really isn't much there to brag about.

My guess is Meade looks through a reverse funhouse mirror.
That is sort of a manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Blind for Life ()
Date: April 01, 2022 10:07AM

Meade weightlifting is like watching some cartoon character.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Lest to Loe ()
Date: April 01, 2022 02:11PM

Blind for Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade weightlifting is like watching some cartoon
> character.

+1

We need to get Meade some real life friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: BrawlerINC ()
Date: April 01, 2022 02:32PM

I hope Meade knock the shit out of next MF that put his dickbeater on him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: first families ()
Date: April 01, 2022 02:37PM

Meade Skelton Racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Seems to me that Meade Skelton song Black Lives
> Splatter is very very very racist.

This is how you know that Meade Skelton and ex-gov "Coonman" Northam are cut from the same Colonial Virginian cloth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: GeoWallace ()
Date: April 01, 2022 03:17PM

first families Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade Skelton Racist Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Seems to me that Meade Skelton song Black Lives
> > Splatter is very very very racist.
>
> This is how you know that Meade Skelton and ex-gov
> "Coonman" Northam are cut from the same Colonial
> Virginian cloth.

Didn’t Virginia niggers vote for the Coonman? they miss their Massa and love getting their ass beat. We knows ours niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Music Career OVer ()
Date: April 04, 2022 11:57AM

Such a shame... No weddings or record deals for Meade. Music career ruin with one song.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade is shitty and you know it. ()
Date: April 04, 2022 12:14PM

Music Career OVer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Such a shame... No weddings or record deals for
> Meade. Music career ruin with one song.

He didn't have those things before that song.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: richmond inbred ()
Date: April 04, 2022 12:16PM

GeoWallace Wrote:

> Didn’t Virginia niggers vote for the Coonman?
> they miss their Massa and love getting their ass
> beat. We knows ours niggers.

The deleterious effects of inbreeding know no racial boundaries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: JamesEarl ()
Date: April 04, 2022 06:35PM

richmond inbred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GeoWallace Wrote:
>
> > Didn’t Virginia niggers vote for the Coonman?
>
> > they miss their Massa and love getting their
> ass
> > beat. We knows ours niggers.
>
> The deleterious effects of inbreeding know no
> racial boundaries.

I can tell the difference between a Virginia Nigger and a DC nigger and a Maryland nigger. They also smell different too and a tad smarter than the other. Meade being from Ole Southern genteel landowning stocks knows his niggers, them Genes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Real Truth ()
Date: April 06, 2022 09:04AM

Meade Skelton has never owned any land. I doesn't think Meade even owns a house or car.

It must really piss Meade off that blacks have higher educations and make more money then Meade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Reds ()
Date: April 06, 2022 11:17AM

Good one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Don't think so ()
Date: April 06, 2022 11:31AM

Meade owns the house in Richmond and is limiting his music career to support his father. That's the kind of guy Meade is. Lots of people take a career break for family. Meade will launch a comeback like Garth Brooks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Skelton Racist ()
Date: April 06, 2022 12:48PM

I'm white and southern boy and I find Meade's "Black Lives Splatter" song offensive.

Maybe we should written another song called "Meade Life Splatter."

We'll put in some catchy lyrics that with nooses and cars, then "Meades Life Splatters."

I'm sure Meade won't find it disturbing at all...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: no he doesn't ()
Date: April 06, 2022 12:59PM

Don't think so Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade owns the house in Richmond and is limiting
> his music career to support his father. That's the
> kind of guy Meade is. Lots of people take a career
> break for family. Meade will launch a comeback
> like Garth Brooks.

Richmond still has his dad listed as the owner.

Just checked the assessor's database.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Define your terms... ()
Date: April 06, 2022 02:23PM

Don't think so Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> \ Meade will launch a comeback
> like Garth Brooks.

What constitutes a "comeback" in Meadeworld?

Playing a second arts and crafts fair this summer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Comeback ()
Date: April 06, 2022 04:18PM

Define your terms... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't think so Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > \ Meade will launch a comeback
> > like Garth Brooks.
>
> What constitutes a "comeback" in Meadeworld?
>
> Playing a second arts and crafts fair this summer?

Meade comeback is a youtube video getting over 10 views. 5 views of which Meade will fake.

Also comeback from what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Makes sense to me... ()
Date: April 06, 2022 04:57PM

Meade Comeback Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Define your terms... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't think so Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > \ Meade will launch a comeback
> > > like Garth Brooks.
> >
> > What constitutes a "comeback" in Meadeworld?
> >
> > Playing a second arts and crafts fair this
> summer?
>
> Meade comeback is a youtube video getting over 10
> views. 5 views of which Meade will fake.
>
> Also comeback from what?

Meade is one hit shy from being a "one hit wonder".

At least he isn't a "has been".
He is a "Never was".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: BLS ()
Date: April 06, 2022 05:34PM

In Orlando, black lives definitely do splatter ....


https://dailystormer.name/the-high-cost-of-fat-acceptance-fat-black-bastard-falls-out-of-amusing-ride-splatters/


Go to 3:30 in the video at the link.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Can't Even Get Bad Publicity ()
Date: April 06, 2022 06:35PM

Makes sense to me... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade Comeback Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Define your terms... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Don't think so Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > \ Meade will launch a comeback
> > > > like Garth Brooks.
> > >
> > > What constitutes a "comeback" in Meadeworld?
> > >
> > > Playing a second arts and crafts fair this
> > summer?
> >
> > Meade comeback is a youtube video getting over
> 10
> > views. 5 views of which Meade will fake.
> >
> > Also comeback from what?
>
> Meade is one hit shy from being a "one hit
> wonder".
>
> At least he isn't a "has been".
> He is a "Never was".

Wow! With that standard, my grandkid who is 11 years old is a mega superstar. She has 10x as many views as Meade's total views of his videos combined and she has only been posting youtube videos for about 8 months.

Meade has been posting youtube videos for about 3 years and still can't get any views or subscribers. Even with all the bad publicity and people posting Meade's videos to shame him, hardly any views.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Chairlie Sheen Tiger Blood ()
Date: April 06, 2022 06:51PM

Maybe Meade's needs some Sheen "Tiger Blood" and some hookers with AID's. That worked out well for Sheen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Long term goals ()
Date: April 06, 2022 07:13PM

Can't Even Get Bad Publicity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Makes sense to me... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade Comeback Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Define your terms... Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Don't think so Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > \ Meade will launch a comeback
> > > > > like Garth Brooks.
> > > >
> > > > What constitutes a "comeback" in
> Meadeworld?
> > > >
> > > > Playing a second arts and crafts fair this
> > > summer?
> > >
> > > Meade comeback is a youtube video getting
> over
> > 10
> > > views. 5 views of which Meade will fake.
> > >
> > > Also comeback from what?
> >
> > Meade is one hit shy from being a "one hit
> > wonder".
> >
> > At least he isn't a "has been".
> > He is a "Never was".
>
> Wow! With that standard, my grandkid who is 11
> years old is a mega superstar. She has 10x as
> many views as Meade's total views of his videos
> combined and she has only been posting youtube
> videos for about 8 months.
>
> Meade has been posting youtube videos for about 3
> years and still can't get any views or
> subscribers. Even with all the bad publicity and
> people posting Meade's videos to shame him, hardly
> any views.

Meade has been posting videos on youtube since 2007...It makes his online presence even more pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: early meade/// ()
Date: April 06, 2022 07:22PM

https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs

this video has comments tagged "14 years ago"

Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy cline covers and actually did look young.
Attachments:
download - 2022-04-06T161741.376.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: UndergroundRail South ()
Date: April 06, 2022 08:29PM

Real Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade Skelton has never owned any land. I doesn't
> think Meade even owns a house or car.
>
> It must really piss Meade off that blacks have
> higher educations and make more money then Meade.


You must be one those niggers who ran away to the North and got your ass chased back here to south. Now mad Meade don’t want to have nothing to do your stupid ass. He told you stay boy, no your dumb ass started thinking. Now you back and want to take off where your left. A slavey Niggers. Meade gone move on to greatness, he don’t need niggers, he can hire good messicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: What are you talking about now? ()
Date: April 06, 2022 08:42PM

UndergroundRail South Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Real Truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade Skelton has never owned any land. I
> doesn't
> > think Meade even owns a house or car.
> >
> > It must really piss Meade off that blacks have
> > higher educations and make more money then
> Meade.
>
>
> You must be one those niggers who ran away to the
> North and got your ass chased back here to south.
> Now mad Meade don’t want to have nothing to do
> your stupid ass. He told you stay boy, no your
> dumb ass started thinking. Now you back and want
> to take off where your left. A slavey Niggers.
> Meade gone move on to greatness, he don’t need
> niggers, he can hire good messicans.

You do know Meade is in his forties. He has never had a full-time job, Has never supported himself. Has never moved out. He drives his father's car and gets monthly handouts from the government. If a black person had this lifestyle you would say "typical". With Meade, you say "greatness".

Does being a racist make you retarded or were you retarded before you became a recist?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: respected opinion guy ()
Date: April 06, 2022 09:40PM

Meade reminds me of what a cross between Rock Hudson and Rock Stevens would look like

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: neat! ()
Date: April 06, 2022 10:02PM

early meade/// Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs
>
> this video has comments tagged "14 years ago"
>
> Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy cline
> covers and actually did look young.


back then he looked like a real cowboy. Reminds me of the guy who starred in "The Range Rider" on CBS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: No Fatty ()
Date: April 07, 2022 10:35AM

Meade may have been young but always fat. The music industry doesn't hire fat porkers. Nobody wants to watch a fat person jiggle and sweat on stage. Gross!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Fat Man Fever ()
Date: April 07, 2022 11:42AM

neat! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> early meade/// Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs
> >
> > this video has comments tagged "14 years ago"
> >
> > Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy
> cline
> > covers and actually did look young.
>
>
> back then he looked like a real cowboy. Reminds
> me of the guy who starred in "The Range Rider" on
> CBS.

Except CBS didn't go for the "fat gay" look that Meade was rocking in the 2000s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: ClapClap ()
Date: April 07, 2022 11:56AM

early meade/// Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs
>
> this video has comments tagged "14 years ago"
>
> Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy cline
> covers and actually did look young.


Even if that was 14 years, At least he still sticking to his talent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Not Rocket science... ()
Date: April 07, 2022 12:19PM

ClapClap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> early meade/// Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs
> >
> > this video has comments tagged "14 years ago"
> >
> > Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy
> cline
> > covers and actually did look young.
>
>
> Even if that was 14 years, At least he still
> sticking to his talent.


He didn't have much talent then.
He still doesn't have much.

It really isn't surprising that hia music career never went anywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Killed His Own Music ()
Date: April 07, 2022 04:11PM

Not Rocket science... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ClapClap Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > early meade/// Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs
> > >
> > > this video has comments tagged "14 years ago"
> > >
> > > Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy
> > cline
> > > covers and actually did look young.
> >
> >
> > Even if that was 14 years, At least he still
> > sticking to his talent.
>
>
> He didn't have much talent then.
> He still doesn't have much.
>
> It really isn't surprising that hia music career
> never went anywhere.

You know your music career is over when you write a racist song to get noticed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: OOONNOO ()
Date: April 07, 2022 04:48PM

UndergroundRail South Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Real Truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade Skelton has never owned any land. I
> doesn't
> > think Meade even owns a house or car.
> >
> > It must really piss Meade off that blacks have
> > higher educations and make more money then
> Meade.
>
>
> You must be one those niggers who ran away to the
> North and got your ass chased back here to south.
> Now mad Meade don’t want to have nothing to do
> your stupid ass. He told you stay boy, no your
> dumb ass started thinking. Now you back and want
> to take off where your left. A slavey Niggers.
> Meade gone move on to greatness, he don’t need
> niggers, he can hire good messicans.


GREATNESS - YOU MUST BE MAD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: One ADAM 12 One ADAM 12 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 05:10PM

Killed His Own Music Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not Rocket science... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ClapClap Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > early meade/// Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > https://youtu.be/BeiRWypBNWs
> > > >
> > > > this video has comments tagged "14 years
> ago"
> > > >
> > > > Back in the day when Meade was doing patsy
> > > cline
> > > > covers and actually did look young.
> > >
> > >
> > > Even if that was 14 years, At least he still
> > > sticking to his talent.
> >
> >
> > He didn't have much talent then.
> > He still doesn't have much.
> >
> > It really isn't surprising that hia music
> career
> > never went anywhere.
>
> You know your music career is over when you write
> a racist song to get noticed.


One would think Meade would have a cult following from racists by now.
He might have, but he isn't all that good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Richmond Music Producer ()
Date: April 08, 2022 12:04PM

Your kidding me right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Gross ()
Date: April 08, 2022 01:42PM

It's shame that Meade would have written such a disgusting song.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade 40 Yr Old Fantasy World ()
Date: April 08, 2022 01:48PM

Those memes of Meade at the Lee statue are hilarious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Good one ()
Date: April 08, 2022 04:41PM

LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: What a Freak Show ()
Date: April 11, 2022 04:27PM

Meade 40 Yr Old Fantasy World Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those memes of Meade at the Lee statue are
> hilarious.

+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Broke White Trash Meade ()
Date: April 12, 2022 09:17AM

The problem is poor white trash like Meade don't have any friends because they are uneducated and broke as fuck. As a result Meade ends up having to hang out with all the white trash and gets converted to racist view points.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Wrong, wrong, wrong ()
Date: April 12, 2022 10:07AM

Meade is a college student soon to be graduating. Lots of people on the lower income level has many friends and are quite social. Lots of rich people are terrible people. Meade is a good person and fine contributing member of society.

Meade is much more main stream than the liberal lunatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Parasite Meade ()
Date: April 12, 2022 11:37AM

Broke White Trash Meade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem is poor white trash like Meade don't
> have any friends because they are uneducated and
> broke as fuck. As a result Meade ends up having
> to hang out with all the white trash and gets
> converted to racist view points.

Now that Meade has been a legal adult for 25 years, let's look at the record. Meade has never moved out of his father's home. He has never had a full-time job nor has he ever supported himself. He is also a burden to the taxpayers with his monthly social welfare handout and being on the Medicaid roll.

Those are all big checkmarks in the "poor white trash" column for Meade.
The main thing that keeps Meade out of that group is the fact that he wasn't born into being "poor white trash" and none of his other family members come close to being classified in that group.

I think it is a testament to Meade's self-serving behavior that he has overcome his family of origin and embraced many aspects of "poor white trash" lifestyle.
Attachments:
download (59).gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Parasite Meade ()
Date: April 12, 2022 11:37AM

Broke White Trash Meade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem is poor white trash like Meade don't
> have any friends because they are uneducated and
> broke as fuck. As a result Meade ends up having
> to hang out with all the white trash and gets
> converted to racist view points.

Now that Meade has been a legal adult for 25 years, let's look at the record. Meade has never moved out of his father's home. He has never had a full-time job nor has he ever supported himself. He is also a burden to the taxpayers with his monthly social welfare handout and being on the Medicaid roll.

Those are all big checkmarks in the "poor white trash" column for Meade.
The main thing that keeps Meade out of that group is the fact that he wasn't born into being "poor white trash" and none of his other family members come close to being classified in that group.

I think it is a testament to Meade's self-serving behavior that he has overcome his family of origin and embraced many aspects of "poor white trash" lifestyle.
Attachments:
download (59).gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: youtube kiddie ()
Date: April 12, 2022 02:21PM

Meade want's everything given to him.

If Meade had really been serious at a musical career he would have attended music classes and voice lessons. He would be working two jobs and playing show morning noon and night.

Instead Meade sits at home recording youtube videos. Meade just doesn't want to put in the work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: 2022 is the year of Meade! ()
Date: April 12, 2022 03:20PM

youtube kiddie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade want's everything given to him.
>
> If Meade had really been serious at a musical
> career he would have attended music classes and
> voice lessons. He would be working two jobs and
> playing show morning noon and night.
>
> Instead Meade sits at home recording youtube
> videos. Meade just doesn't want to put in the
> work.


Meade has paid his dues. Lincoln took away his forefather's slaves. Of course, the world owes Meade a living.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: 3hh54 ()
Date: April 12, 2022 08:49PM

2022 is the year of Meade! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is hard to read from the images...Something
> about being a MONUMENTAL retard.

file.php?40,file=483784,filename=proconf

actually i am wondering what the flag says it's not legible

but i think the two niggers and the cuck who don't seem to be doing an arrest is fake

IT LOOKS FAKE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: 34gyhgh534 ()
Date: April 12, 2022 08:50PM

file.php?40,file=483807,filename=Respect

oh i see. that's funny!

even cool if the "police" aren't fake.

dangerous if those niggers are democrats. i might file for a protection order to keep you safe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Full Meltdown Coming ()
Date: April 13, 2022 10:56AM

I see a full blown Meade meltdown coming with the crying kid car video soon to be posted.

Meade's father is getting ready to kick Meade out of the house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Park Video ()
Date: April 13, 2022 11:05AM

Full Meltdown Coming Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see a full blown Meade meltdown coming with the
> crying kid car video soon to be posted.
>
> Meade's father is getting ready to kick Meade out
> of the house.

Actually I think the car is his fathers so we can expects some type of park or under a bridge video.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Did you forget ()
Date: April 13, 2022 11:27AM

Did you forget about revenue from music sales? Once outdoor music starts, there will be performance fees and t-shirt sales. If Meade needs any assistance, there is the Musicians Foundation and Sweet Relief Musicians Fund. Meade is well on his way to management at Chick-Fil-A and the path to opening his own franchise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: What are you talking about now? ()
Date: April 13, 2022 12:05PM

Did you forget Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you forget about revenue from music sales?
> Once outdoor music starts, there will be
> performance fees and t-shirt sales. If Meade needs
> any assistance, there is the Musicians Foundation
> and Sweet Relief Musicians Fund. Meade is well on
> his way to management at Chick-Fil-A and the path
> to opening his own franchise.


Then why is Meade still mooching off the Government with SSI?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Homeless Meade Skelton Richmond ()
Date: April 13, 2022 12:30PM

Did you forget Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you forget about revenue from music sales?
> Once outdoor music starts, there will be
> performance fees and t-shirt sales. If Meade needs
> any assistance, there is the Musicians Foundation
> and Sweet Relief Musicians Fund. Meade is well on
> his way to management at Chick-Fil-A and the path
> to opening his own franchise.

All $9 dollars of Meade's "music sales?"

My daughter made more at her kiddie yard in one day than Meade made in 20 years.

Let be honest, Meade isn't a hard worker and will end up homeless when his father finally kicks him out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Skelton Haufe ()
Date: April 14, 2022 12:37PM

It's clear that Meade has to leave his beloved Richmond and find a new place. Alabama is ready for crop season. Meade can find a crop job in the fields pulling potato's or turnips with the mexicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Trinity Moses... ()
Date: April 14, 2022 03:29PM

Meade Skelton Haufe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's clear that Meade has to leave his beloved
> Richmond and find a new place. Alabama is ready
> for crop season. Meade can find a crop job in the
> fields pulling potato's or turnips with the
> mexicans.

Picking crops would be good for Meade's spiritual life. He is haunted by the restless spirits of those his ancestors owned as slaves. He calls them "Demons". Picking crops will get Meade to reevaluate his understanding of slavery. Maybe those spirits will finally get some peace and leave Meade alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Skelton Haufe on Drugs ()
Date: April 15, 2022 12:52PM

Meade working more then an hour is hilarious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Haufe Life ()
Date: April 15, 2022 01:07PM

Love the Meade crying like an old lady at the statue. Even the blacks knew Meade was mentally ill.
Attachments:
meadeddsds.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Dimensional Portal Meade... ()
Date: April 15, 2022 01:47PM

Meade Haufe Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Love the Meade crying like an old lady at the
> statue. Even the blacks knew Meade was mentally
> ill.

And Meade actually thought he had a case against the city of richmond. He couldn't even find a contingency lawyer who was willing to go along with that one.

Meade describes being dragged through an angry BLM mob by two seven-foot-tall negroes.


Who knew BLM was made up of mostly white people? They obviously were hell-bent on hurting Meade by taking photos.
Attachments:
BD39DE1A-0188-4EFE-9203-9873F89BE281 (1).gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: when he graduates ()
Date: April 15, 2022 02:42PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade is a college student soon to be graduating.
> Lots of people on the lower income level has many
> friends and are quite social. Lots of rich people
> are terrible people. Meade is a good person and
> fine contributing member of society.
>
> Meade is much more main stream than the liberal
> lunatic.


Having a degree will open a lot of doors for Meade. He had real world knowledge, life experience knowledge. The College should just give him credit for his life experiences and hand him a degree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: What are you talking about now? ()
Date: April 15, 2022 03:36PM

when he graduates Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong, wrong, wrong Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade is a college student soon to be
> graduating.
> > Lots of people on the lower income level has
> many
> > friends and are quite social. Lots of rich
> people
> > are terrible people. Meade is a good person and
> > fine contributing member of society.
> >
> > Meade is much more main stream than the liberal
> > lunatic.
>
>
> Having a degree will open a lot of doors for
> Meade. He had real world knowledge, life
> experience knowledge. The College should just
> give him credit for his life experiences and hand
> him a degree.


What life experience?

Never moving out...never having a full-time job...how to mooch government handouts... How to completely avoid adult relationships?

We have heard for decades about how Meade stayed home to take care of his father. That was easy in 1997 when he was finished with high school. Now that his father actually needs him there, he posts horrible things about him.

Meade has been floated too long. Soon he will be reaping what has sown for the last 25 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade's Future ()
Date: April 15, 2022 03:53PM

This applies to Meade.

Psalms 23
6Surely goodness and mercy will follow me

all the days of my life,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Things to do today... ()
Date: April 15, 2022 04:24PM

Meade's Future Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This applies to Meade.
>
> Psalms 23
> 6Surely goodness and mercy will follow me
>
> all the days of my life,


Meade thinks that the ten commandments don't apply to him.

We have proof of him breaking nine of them. and if the suspected bodies are found, he will have broken "thou shall not kill" and it will be a clean sweep.

Naturally. "Honor thy father and thy mother" is one Meade has been breaking the most lately.

Meade needs to repent and stop his sinning, or hell awaits him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Skelton Haufe on Drugs ()
Date: April 18, 2022 09:47AM

Meade Skelton Haufe doesn't even have respect for his father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Los Three ()
Date: April 18, 2022 03:49PM

Meade Skelton Haufe on Drugs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade Skelton Haufe doesn't even have respect for
> his father.


Your typical racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Truth is Godly ()
Date: April 19, 2022 09:13AM

It's Meade's fault. He knew exactly what he doing when wrote the awful hateful song. I fear Trump encouraged him to write the song, but still, Meade has to take responsibility.

I've heard Meade on several occasions say "I would openly say I'm a racist, I'm not that dumb."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Skelton Haufe ()
Date: April 19, 2022 11:56AM

I have to agree

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Funny shit ()
Date: April 19, 2022 03:43PM

Those Meade Gifs make me laugh every time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: you sure that;s Meade? ()
Date: April 19, 2022 04:45PM

3hh54 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2022 is the year of Meade! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is hard to read from the images...Something
> > about being a MONUMENTAL retard.
>
> src=http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.p
> hp?40,file=483784,filename=proconfedert.jpg
> width=200 height=100>
>
> actually i am wondering what the flag says it's
> not legible
>
> but i think the two niggers and the cuck who don't
> seem to be doing an arrest is fake
>
> IT LOOKS FAKE


I doubt that is Meade. Meade is a lot more attractive than that flag guy. The guy looks like Frankenstein, Meade looks more like a Leading Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Plains Polo Association ()
Date: April 20, 2022 05:11PM

Thanks for this post. I was getting together local VA artists for Polo matches and The GoldCup. Somebody mentioned Meade's name.

After reading about this song. OH HELL NO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade Broke and Broker ()
Date: April 21, 2022 11:43AM

Plains Polo Association Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for this post. I was getting together
> local VA artists for Polo matches and The GoldCup.
> Somebody mentioned Meade's name.
>
> After reading about this song. OH HELL NO!


That's a shame... NOT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Let's be part of the solution ()
Date: April 21, 2022 03:53PM

Meade Broke and Broker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Plains Polo Association Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thanks for this post. I was getting together
> > local VA artists for Polo matches and The
> GoldCup.
> > Somebody mentioned Meade's name.
> >
> > After reading about this song. OH HELL NO!
>
>
> That's a shame... NOT!

People want to blame Meade's failure on his "provocative" utterances.

THis is untrue... Meade's failure is simpler than that.
His music just isn't that good...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: his father should ()
Date: April 21, 2022 04:09PM

Meade Skelton Haufe on Drugs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade Skelton Haufe doesn't even have respect for
> his father.


make him sit in the corner with a dunce hat when he is naughty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Pedro the Pig ()
Date: April 22, 2022 12:58PM

Lots of frogs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Polo Meade ()
Date: April 22, 2022 05:13PM

You won't find a better musician for The Gold Cup or Polo matches. Meade was big hit last time when he opened for Huey Lewis at the America's cup of Polo. He grew up in Loudon County and has an affection for horses so he is a natural for The Gold Cup. Polo is for the southern aristocrat and Meade fits right in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: disgusting song ()
Date: April 25, 2022 08:57AM

What a disgusting song

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Richmond Folk Festival ()
Date: April 25, 2022 09:36AM

Thanks

We were looking for acts at the Richmond Folk Festival. Glad we saw this first. We will NOT be asking to play.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade-waste of a human life ()
Date: April 25, 2022 11:23AM

Richmond Folk Festival Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks
>
> We were looking for acts at the Richmond Folk
> Festival. Glad we saw this first. We will NOT be
> asking to play.


You should watch some of his other music videos as well.
Once you hear that he just isn't very good. It is a much easier decision to "swipe left" on this singer/songwriter wannabee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Freak Show! ()
Date: April 25, 2022 04:25PM

Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Richmond Folk Festival Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thanks
> >
> > We were looking for acts at the Richmond Folk
> > Festival. Glad we saw this first. We will NOT
> be
> > asking to play.
>
>
> You should watch some of his other music videos as
> well.
> Once you hear that he just isn't very good. It is
> a much easier decision to "swipe left" on this
> singer/songwriter wannabee.

No thank you. It was painful enough to watch one. It's looks like some high school kid trying to get on America Got Talent. Only minus the talent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Hard to choose ()
Date: April 25, 2022 08:47PM

It is painful trying to decide which Meade Skelton video to watch. It would be cruel to only be able to see one. Once you have discovered Meade, you ask where has this great music been all my life. Meade is a cult hero.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade is a Liar ()
Date: April 26, 2022 12:54PM

Hard to choose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is painful trying to decide which Meade Skelton
> video to watch. It would be cruel to only be able
> to see one. Once you have discovered Meade, you
> ask where has this great music been all my life.
> Meade is a cult hero.

Meade is cult hero? He doesn't even have two fans. Meade can't even get a paying gig, and that's after 30 years of trying.

I'd call that a BIG FAILURE.

My three year old gets more views mumbling baby songs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: More than that... ()
Date: April 26, 2022 01:05PM

Freak Show! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Richmond Folk Festival Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > We were looking for acts at the Richmond Folk
> > > Festival. Glad we saw this first. We will
> NOT
> > be
> > > asking to play.
> >
> >
> > You should watch some of his other music videos
> as
> > well.
> > Once you hear that he just isn't very good. It
> is
> > a much easier decision to "swipe left" on this
> > singer/songwriter wannabee.
>
> No thank you. It was painful enough to watch one.
> It's looks like some high school kid trying to
> get on America Got Talent. Only minus the talent.

Plus 25 years and 80 pounds...and an occasional booger
Attachments:
download - 2022-03-27T135540.096.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Blind for Life ()
Date: April 26, 2022 01:42PM

Thanks, I'm blind now~!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Thrump Bump ()
Date: April 26, 2022 02:48PM

Blind for Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks, I'm blind now~!


Good one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Meade 40 Yr Old Fantasy World ()
Date: April 26, 2022 03:49PM

Looks like Meade took that song down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Here you go... ()
Date: April 26, 2022 04:21PM

Meade 40 Yr Old Fantasy World Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like Meade took that song down.

It was archived here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2m23GKMXoY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Ugh,, ()
Date: April 26, 2022 04:33PM

It's doesn't even have a good melody and the song is just off and forced.

Sounds like some guy who doesn't know how to read or write music banging on some cheap electronic keyboard from Toys R US.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: Judfjt ()
Date: April 26, 2022 06:32PM

Damn that's ricj

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton Banned at All Music Venues for Racist "Black Lives Splatter" Song
Posted by: The Rigi? ()
Date: April 27, 2022 09:10AM

Huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********   **     **        **  **     ** 
 ***   ***  **     **  ***   ***        **   **   **  
 **** ****  **     **  **** ****        **    ** **   
 ** *** **  **     **  ** *** **        **     ***    
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **    **    ** **   
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **    **   **   **  
 **     **  ********   **     **   ******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.