HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudoun County "skirt boy" sentenced to probation for 2 sexual assault convictions
Posted by: LCPS Update ()
Date: January 12, 2022 06:18PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudoun County "skirt boy" sentenced to probation for 2 sexual assault convictions
Posted by: LoCo Resident ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:20PM

Great, the little fucker will be back on the streets soon, free to rape again and what’s up with the judge? Says she’s scared but then gives him probation. The next time he rapes someone, she should stand trial along with him.

Re: Loudoun County "skirt boy" sentenced to probation for 2 sexual assault convictions
Posted by: Look at the mother ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:22PM

The mother has made more than a couple of statements about her son assaulting two separate girls. The boy, in my opinion, is a product of what his mom raised.

Time will tell if the court did the right thing with this case with a sentence for treatment and order to register. I believe the order to register was without question necessary to ensure another bite at harder jail time if it happens again as an adult.

Curious how the mother would feel if her son was forced down in a school bathroom and sodomized by an attacker who was freely moved without restrictions to another school only to kidnap and grab another students junk.

The school district should be sued out of existence on the second assault case. The board members should be held liable as well.

Date: January 12, 2022 08:22PM

The mother has made more than a couple of statements about her son assaulting two separate girls. The boy, in my opinion, is a product of what his mom raised.

Time will tell if the court did the right thing with this case with a sentence for treatment and order to register. I believe the order to register was without question necessary to ensure another bite at harder jail time if it happens again as an adult.

Curious how the mother would feel if her son was forced down in a school bathroom and sodomized by an attacker who was freely moved without restrictions to another school only to kidnap and grab another students junk.

The school district should be sued out of existence on the second assault case. The board members should be held liable as well.

Posted by: It starts at home ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:26PM

Blame the parents
Attachments:
61237l.jpg

Posted by: Moreno posting? ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:43PM

William Moreno posting on this thread is creepy considering all of the sick crap he posted about children here.

Again we can blame the parents. Good thing Sharron can’t have kids anymore. It’s been proven that her offspring can result in a degenerate like William.

Date: January 12, 2022 08:44PM

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:01PM

The little homo was Kingmaker in Virginia 2021 election.

Posted by: Boyd Crowder ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:20PM

You folks need to cut the pretend tranny a break. Everything he did is perfectly legal for democrats and will be fully codified as soon as we get the state house back.

Posted by: So why are you lying? ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:01AM

Your title is bullshit.

He's Locked up and has to register as a sex offender.

Perfect in every way.

Date: January 13, 2022 08:25AM

So why are you lying? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your title is bullshit.
>
> He's Locked up and has to register as a sex
> offender.
>
> Perfect in every way.

He was given probation and not sentenced to jail.

Posted by: An axe would solve the problem ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:26AM

A government supervised chopping of the tranny rapists pecker off with an axe would be an effective preventative solution right?

Posted by: Hes Locked up ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:27AM

Date: January 13, 2022 08:28AM

Not jail.

Posted by: Register for life ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:28AM

A 15-year-old boy convicted of two sex assaults at two separate Loudoun County Public Schools was sentenced to complete a "residential program in a locked-down facility" and will be on supervised probation until he's 18 years old.

The teen must also register as a sex offender in Virginia for the rest of his life.

Posted by: He's Locked up ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:29AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Not jail.

Did you see me say jail anywhere?! I said he's Locked up.

He's in a LOCKED residential program.

What does locked mean?

He can't leave.

He's Locked up.

They won't let him out.

He's Locked up.

Date: January 13, 2022 08:31AM

This upsets you somehow? Sorry

Posted by: You're the only one upset ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:33AM

Where do you see me being upset? You're the one leaving out shit and adding in things that no one ever said. You assumed someone has to be in jail to be locked up. You were wrong. Move along.

Date: January 13, 2022 08:33AM

I'm not the OP, sorry.

Posted by: I didn't say you were ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:38AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> He was given probation and not sentenced to jail.

Are you so brain dead that you forgot you just posted this? You replied to my post with some shit I never said while leaving out that he has to register as a sex offender and claiming he wasn't sentenced to jail. You said this twice and I never once said he was.

Are you still having trouble comprehending my previous response?

Date: January 13, 2022 08:39AM

Treatment center isn't jail.

Posted by: You're having some trouble I see ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:39AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> I'm not the OP, sorry.

Lol what! What's that have to do with anything?

Are you okay? Who said that?

Posted by: Nobody ever said it was lol ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:40AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Treatment center isn't jail.

I don't know why you feel the need to keep saying this, lol.

No one mentioned jail but YOU!

Date: January 13, 2022 08:45AM

Have you been to a treatment center or jail?

Posted by: Okay he's not locked up ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:48AM

He's Locked down.

wjla.com/news/local/loudoun-county-public-schools-sex-assaults-teen-sentenced-locked-residential-program-supervised-probation-offender-registry
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220113-084623~2.png

Posted by: Everything U need to know ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:48AM

"The victims and their parents asked the judge to place him in a residential treatment facility and Loudoun County Juvenile Court Judge Pamela L. Brooks agreed."

Date: January 13, 2022 08:49AM

Are incarcerated people all bitter?

Posted by: That's called being locked up ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:50AM

Okay he's not locked up Wrote:
> He's Locked down.
>
> wjla.com/news/local/loudoun-county-public-schools-
> sex-assaults-teen-sentenced-locked-residential-pro
> gram-supervised-probation-offender-registry

If you're in a locked facility, you're locked up.

Posted by: Seems like it ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:53AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Are incarcerated people all bitter?
Attachments:
6122y3.jpg

Posted by: They didn't work for you I see ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:59AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Have you been to a treatment center or jail?

User Profile : You Make Me Sick
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 01/13/2022 08:41AM

Looks like you need to be with all these posts in that short amount of time

Date: January 13, 2022 09:02AM

What jail or treatment center would you recommend?

Posted by: I recommend ()
Date: January 13, 2022 09:11AM

Killing yourself

Posted by: Namebo ()
Date: January 13, 2022 10:10PM

What’s the mother’s name?

Date: January 14, 2022 12:53PM

He gets a day pass to attend Youngkins inauguration or not?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.