HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
any advice here
Posted by: Sherice Monet ()
Date: January 08, 2022 07:35AM

What are the best forex trading platforms/brokers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: any advice here
Posted by: Frank Davis ()
Date: January 10, 2022 05:39AM

I know how it feels because I used to be on the same boots and it is quite difficult to start and learn but at the end you will feel satisfaction. I recommend to have a look at this best forex trading platform for beginners https://tradersunion.com/interesting-articles/best-forex-trading-platform-for-beginners/ and feel safe earning my living. Don’t expect to jump into trading and get rich overnight, unless you have big balls and an incredible luck. Hope it can help

Posted by: free stown ()
Date: January 10, 2022 11:51AM

The most popular trading platform has to be MT4 trading platform even MT5 trading platform is good. There are many broker who provides these two platforms. Initially with some broker I used to face platform issues like platform freezing and charts not updating. Then I came across Interactive brokers, Hot forex Coinexx their server infrastructure is excellent and trade execution is comparatively faster then other brokers. I would suggest you to download their platform first and observe their live spreads. Tight spread is one of my major requirements in a broker and in my personal experience of 6 months, I noticed that the coinexx spreads are the tightest amongst all.

Posted by: Racky ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:34PM

Here's a list of good forex brokers and you can only see regulated and reputable providers here.
Trade only with regulated brokers to make sure you get the best service.

Posted by: Poops that I wasn’t going to doo ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:46PM

I have the Billy Ripken Fleer “F-ckface” error card and a foil Charzard I will trade you? What you got? Any Magic the Gathering or 84 Hasbro GI Joe?

Posted by: Thanks, paid shill ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:53PM

Paid shill original post and response.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.