HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Basl has retained attorney George Townsend for his first violation of protective order criminal charge out of Henrico
Posted by: January 25th court date 9:30AM ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:31PM

Imagine having to dish out a few more thousand dollars in lawyers fees to defend yourself from something that you could have prevented by not being a dangerous stalker.

What a life.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211227-121906~2.png
Screenshot_20211227-121858~2.png
Screenshot_20211225-125606_2 (2).png
tumblr_5844e065265147b83c58ddecb67c816f_e62dc931_400.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Basl has retained attorney George Townsend for his first violation of protective order criminal charge out of Henrico
Posted by: Not like it's his $ ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:36PM

Tom is paying for it no doubt. I hope he returned basls other Xmas gifts.

Re: Michael Basl has retained attorney George Townsend for his first violation of protective order criminal charge out of Henrico
Posted by: Iron man ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:37PM

Its all daddy's money. Eesh doesn't care.

Spoiled little fat twinkletoed retard

Posted by: Mark Wahlberg ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:39PM

Not like it's his $ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tom is paying for it no doubt. I hope he returned
> basls other Xmas gifts.

Can't return a shit packing

Posted by: Tom is going to die ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:39PM

January 25th court date 9:30AM Wrote:
> Imagine having your elderly father continue to dish out a few more thousand
> dollars in bail money and lawyers fees

Tom will die just like Richard did. Eesh won't have anyway to pay the lawyer and will have to defend himself and will be grieving so hard he'll fuck up in court and get convicted of all charges and become a felon.

That's how things work here on Fairfax Underground.

Posted by: He better start caring ASAP ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:40PM

Iron man Wrote:
> Its all daddy's money. Eesh doesn't care.
>
> Spoiled little fat twinkletoed retard

He's going to care when Tom is no longer here and he's absolutely all alone in this world with no one who cares about him.

Posted by: Technically.. ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:54PM

Mark Wahlberg Wrote:
> Not like it's his $ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tom is paying for it no doubt. I hope he
> returned
> > basls other Xmas gifts.
>
>
> Can't return a shit packing

You can

Posted by: I wonder what his lawyer said ()
Date: December 27, 2021 01:19PM

I wonder what sort of advice his lawyer has given him, as far as posting and just.. advice in general.

I'd also love to know what he thought of his face.

Posted by: I'm curious ()
Date: December 27, 2021 01:22PM

I wonder what his lawyer said Wrote:
> I wonder what sort of advice his lawyer has given
> him, as far as posting and just.. advice in
> general.
>
> I'd also love to know what he thought of his face.

I wonder what his lawyer thought when he started looking around the forum to see what was posted by both and about his client and he fell down the miz, megan, peep, lizzie, leiser law firm rabbit hole
My guess is "wtf have I gotten into? I need to charge that weirdo more"

Posted by: You already know though ()
Date: December 27, 2021 01:35PM

Defense attorneys have to check into who their clients are. They find out all about your past criminal history, arrest records and convictions.

What do you think this man is thinking?

Posted by: Rookie ()
Date: December 27, 2021 01:46PM

You already know though Wrote:
> Defense attorneys have to check into who their
> clients are. They find out all about your past
> criminal history, arrest records and convictions.
>
> What do you think this man is thinking?

He is thinking...
Holy shit! I actually have a case

(Disclaimer) I actually know nothing about this lawyer

Posted by: He always proves us right ()
Date: December 27, 2021 01:50PM

I don't know anything about him either. Don't care really. He's going to lose anyway and has probably already told the stalker to plead guilty to the two violations out of Chesterfield to save himself from getting the felony in Henrico or vice versa. He'll do two months, come out and be right back in within a month.

Watch, he always proves us right and makes everything that people say about him come true. We control him and his "future".

Posted by: How much you wanna bet ()
Date: December 27, 2021 03:17PM

When his lawyer was explaining to him about the jail time he's facing and to stay off the internet somewhere in that conservation basl told him he had a cat named George..

Posted by: Eesh will get community service ()
Date: December 27, 2021 08:00PM

Probably picking up trash. So, if you see eesh at the side of the road, carrying a sack and wearing reflective gear, be sure to wave

Posted by: He might ()
Date: December 27, 2021 08:20PM

He'll get community service on top of his felony charge, felony probation and mandatory minimums.

Posted by: No felony ()
Date: January 23, 2022 12:23PM

The Thursday court is the good one

Posted by: Gag order ()
Date: January 24, 2022 10:25PM

I already know what's happenin tomorrow

Posted by: Georgie doesn't care about Mikey ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:07AM

He hasn't even looked over the case yet. He does not give a fuck if basl goes down anyway. He gets paid either way. Too bad for basl he's really not going to give a shit about him once he does review the case and see who he's representing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.