HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Michael Basl was arrested on 12/23/2021 and charged with 3 counts of violation of protective order from 2 jurisdictions
Posted by: That idiot basl for felon 2022 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 09:51PM

https://vinelink.com
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211223-214610~3.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Basl was arrested on 12/23/2021 and charged with 3 counts of violation of protective order from 2 jurisdictions
Posted by: Yellow Snow ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:02PM

Nothing there says the faggot is incarcerated.
I question if the warrant is real due to false info like this.
And I've never seen a protective order signed by a judge dealing with Basl in the last couple years. All I've ever seen was the filled out form requesting an order.

Re: Michael Basl was arrested on 12/23/2021 and charged with 3 counts of violation of protective order from 2 jurisdictions
Posted by: bonded out ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:03PM

oh, poor eesh!

Posted by: Check court website ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:04PM

All of your answers will show up on the court website within the next week.

For now https://vinelink.com/ has your answers.

Posted by: too bad about no mugshot ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:07PM

I wanted to see if he is still wearing the same nike hoodie

Posted by: BONDED OUT?! BUT NO WARRANT? LOL ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:08PM

bonded out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh, poor eesh!

How does a person bond out of jail when there's no WarrantS out for them!?

Posted by: Don't worry there's more to come ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:08PM

too bad about no mugshot Wrote:
> I wanted to see if he is still wearing the same
> nike hoodie

No worries. There's more warrants and trips to jail to come very soon!

Posted by: How FUCKED up would that be?!?!? ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:10PM

Yellow Snow Wrote:
> Nothing there says the faggot is incarcerated.
> I question if the warrant is real due to false
> info like this.
> And I've never seen a protective order signed by a
> judge dealing with Basl in the last couple years.
> All I've ever seen was the filled out form
> requesting an order.

Wow! Imagine a person going to jail over a warrant that wasn't REAL and getting multiple protective order violations for a protective order that doesn't even exist!

Posted by: Check back tomorrow for mugshot ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:13PM

too bad about no mugshot Wrote:
> I wanted to see if he is still wearing the same
> nike hoodie

https://ppd.henrico.us/searcharrest.aspx

Mugshot may appear here tomorrow

Posted by: hold my pocket ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:14PM

he'll be fine

Posted by: Bad year basl ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:15PM

hold my pocket Wrote:
> he'll be a felon

Posted by: Gidius Hidius ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:25PM

How FUCKED up would that be?!?!? Wrote:
> Yellow Snow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nothing there says the faggot is incarcerated.
> > I question if the warrant is real due to false
> > info like this.
> > And I've never seen a protective order signed by
> a
> > judge dealing with Basl in the last couple
> years.
> > All I've ever seen was the filled out form
> > requesting an order.
>
> Wow! Imagine a person going to jail over a warrant
> that wasn't REAL and getting multiple protective
> order violations for a protective order that
> doesn't even exist!

Doesn't change the fact that nothing says he is incarcerated. Not that he would mind being locked up, I'm sure he needs a well hung friend, but everything here is always bullshit

Posted by: Do your own research ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:28PM

https://vinelink.com/

Search name. You're welcome.

Also, https://www.vacourts.gov/caseinfo/home.html

The court cases from Henrico and Chesterfield where he's facing 3 violation of protective order charges will show up soon enough.

Posted by: Ethnicity "unknown" ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:31PM

Ethnicity says unknown. They couldn't tell what color he is with all those retarded tattoos on his face! LOLZ!

Posted by: What's the count now? ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:39PM

How many times has he been arrested because of this website? How many protective order violation charges is this? 7 and 8?

Astounding.

Posted by: Doesn't change the fact that.... ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:46PM

Gidius Hidius Wrote:
> Doesn't change the fact that nothing says he is
> incarcerated.

Nobody actually said he was incarcerated. Did they?

According to vine he spent five hours in jail, embarrassed, angry and kicking himself for always thinking he's such a smart ass.

Nope!

Posted by: NO, he is not incarcerated ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:04PM

Vinelink make it quite clear that he was bonded out.

Now, depending on how this goes, he may very well be incarcerated (or otherwise institutionalized) in the near future.

Posted by: A very merry Christmas ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:05PM

Tom is home for the holidays.

He spent 4 hours and 41 minutes in jail and $4000 for bond. At least he'll be home for Christmas to spend it angry about how everyone on the internet knows he a dangerous, habitual stalker who can't stay out of jail for stalking strangers on the internet.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211223-214610~5.png

Posted by: did Tom bail him out? ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:06PM

he must be furious with eesh!

Posted by: He called warrant desk himself ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:09PM

NO, he is not incarcerated Wrote:
> Vinelink make it quite clear that he was bonded out.

But how? Everyone kept saying there was no warrants. He himself said on Reddit that there was no warrants.

Posted by: maybe one was juts sworn out ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:12PM

and who the fuck knows what other trouble eesh might be in that none of us know about?

Posted by: Its always true though, isn't it ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:15PM

So you think someone was just saying over and over that he was going to go to jail and then he just happened to go to jail? That's pretty magical.

He's in a LOT more trouble than you folks here are aware of.

Posted by: he's probably on line right now ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:20PM

stalking the same person

Posted by: iReddit ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:20PM

The Reddit community came together and had him arrested today. Apparently basl is very hated all over the Commonwealth. He's made enemies all over.

Posted by: hooray for reddit! ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:22PM

They have also rehabilitated meade's waning fame as well

Posted by: Herp ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:38PM

I hop your proud of yourself for harassing and spreading false rumors of a proud citizen of the oppressed trans community. The centuries old persecution of members of said community has been a stain on this great nation of ours. Your actions have been reported as a hate crime and have been forwarded to the proper authorities. I hope you and Eesh get to share a cell together and you two can play carnival. He will sit on your face and you can guess his weight

Posted by: well what did you expect? ()
Date: December 23, 2021 11:53PM

Herp Wrote:
> I hop your proud of yourself for harassing and
> spreading false rumors of a proud citizen of the
> oppressed trans community. The centuries old
> persecution of members of said community has been
> a stain on this great nation of ours. Your actions
> have been reported as a hate crime and have been
> forwarded to the proper authorities. I hope you
> and Eesh get to share a cell together and you two
> can play carnival. He will sit on your face and
> you can guess his weight

We let him out of the closet and what does he do? Start stalking and harassing people!

Posted by: Different app ()
Date: December 24, 2021 12:21AM

iReddit Wrote:
> The Reddit community came together and had him
> arrested today. Apparently basl is very hated all
> over the Commonwealth. He's made enemies all over.

It was nextdoor

Posted by: nextdoor, too? ()
Date: December 24, 2021 12:38AM

Does this guy just go around fucking up on every social media site he can find?

Posted by: Will basl go caroling? ()
Date: December 24, 2021 02:08AM

All I want for xmas is a fel-o-ny
A fel-o-ny
A fel o nee-EEE
All I want for xmas is a fel-o-ny
So I, wont be alone for christ-mas

Posted by: Of course he will ()
Date: December 24, 2021 02:09AM

Outside sylvannas place, because hes fucking obsessed and cant help but be retarded

Posted by: Remember that time basl said.... ()
Date: December 24, 2021 08:18AM

That he wouldn't be a felon unless all three violation of protective order charges were from the same protective order?

WELL!

Enjoy being a 40 year old felonious faggoty failure!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Posted by: HAPPY CHRISTMAS INDEED ()
Date: December 24, 2021 10:01AM

That idiot basl's protective order holder is having a wonderful Christmas with her family and friends and without having to worry about her stalker harassing them or stalking them this Christmas!

Her stalker gets to spend Christmas worrying about how he's going to defend himself in court next year in two different counties (again)..as he tries his hardest to fight his urges to post.

Isn't it amazing folks. That after 7 years Michael Josef Basl has learned nothing? Has not changed, grown or evolved one bit.

His father REALLY needs to find a serious psychologist to help his son with his childhood sexual trauma and bullying. It's pretty obvious that's what his faggot son is suffering from and has never gotten over it and this.. putting himself in jail seven times in an attempt to get-back-at-somebody-thing isn't working out anymore, eh?

Where does it get you in the end Michael? Has any of it ever been worth it? Posting things about people on the internet and becoming bankrupted, sued and a felon.

What a sad, pathetic and very embarrassing life, LOLLLL!

We're all laughing at you basl!

Posted by: Help me understand it ()
Date: December 24, 2021 12:18PM

So eesh went back to jail yesterday for violating the protective order of a person he's never met.

I don't understand why he seems to think nothing is ever going to happen when something always happens.

What sort of idiot challenges law enforcement and then tries to play victim? Why keep pushing the envelope on your freedom and future?

When it's all said and done I have a strong suspicion that the posts he makes online are not nearly as detrimental to the people he's posting them about as much as him going to jail over and over again is.

But maybe that's just me and my logical, rational, non-criminalized mind thinking..

Posted by: What happened eight years ago? ()
Date: December 24, 2021 01:27PM

If you take a look at his arrest record, his legal issues started before Fairfax Underground back in 2014 and has not slowed down one bit. Every single year since he shoplifted in 2014, he has had at least two or more run-ins with the law. 2014-2022--and beyond. What happened to him all those years ago that he just decided his life didn't matter and becoming a jailbird was better than actually trying to live a happy and successful life?

Posted by: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ()
Date: December 24, 2021 03:31PM

What happened eight years ago? Wrote:
> If you take a look at his arrest record, his legal
> issues started before Fairfax Underground back in
> 2014 and has not slowed down one bit. Every single
> year since he shoplifted in 2014, he has had at
> least two or more run-ins with the law.
> 2014-2022--and beyond. What happened to him all
> those years ago that he just decided his life
> didn't matter and becoming a jailbird was better
> than actually trying to live a happy and
> successful life?

Insanity is a continuous downward spiral

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: December 24, 2021 03:36PM

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

I don't think I need to point out how all of what's happening right now is pretty much insanity m

Posted by: what happened ()
Date: December 24, 2021 03:38PM

> 2014 and has not slowed down one bit. Every single
> year since he shoplifted in 2014, he has had at
> least two or more run-ins with the law.
> 2014-2022--and beyond. What happened to him all
> those years ago that he just decided his life
> didn't matter and becoming a jailbird was better
> than actually trying to live a happy and
> successful life?

He came under the influence of lizzie

Posted by: She's not here now..so now what? ()
Date: December 24, 2021 03:40PM

what happened Wrote:
> He came under the influence of lizzie

> 2014

Posted by: she left him permanently fucked ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:01PM

I suspect eesh was fucked up from the get go; coming into contact with the likes of miz and mo sent him completely over the edge.

Mo has moved on, and miz at the very least appears to have done so as well (unless he is the one who keeps coming on here and posting anti-eesh shit, but at least he hasn't been the star player in any more public drama) but eesh seems permanently deranged

Posted by: Moreno never left ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:07PM

It's all Miz posting.

Posted by: well, that' s kind of sad ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:12PM

miz is still obsessing over eesh? You'd think he'd want to leave all that shit behind. For that matter, I figured miz might give up on this drama once he realized he was never going to win lizzie back.

Posted by: Miz is beating eesh in life ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:13PM

He's enjoying laughing at eesh's life being more pathetic than his

Posted by: time to resurrect this ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:22PM

an oldie, but a goodie
Attachments:
fairfax_underground_funnies_1.png

Posted by: Can't even laugh at him anymore ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:25PM

All I can do is shake my head now..but it is pretty funny. I can't lie!

Posted by: new mugshot will be classic ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:26PM

WTF did he DO to his ears?

Posted by: They've been like that ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:35PM

Circa 2009
Attachments:
026 (1).JPG

Posted by: Obvious answer ()
Date: December 24, 2021 05:48PM

new mugshot will be classic Wrote:
> WTF did he DO to his ears?

Prostitution business taking dicks in his mouth and ass was so booming he had to find 2 more locations to open up

Posted by: Basl got arrested LOL ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:11PM

The day before Christmas Eve. Lmmfao. What a damn loser.

Posted by: so, 2022 is already a shitshow ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:14PM

No happy new year for poor eesh

Date: December 24, 2021 07:17PM

LOL, he's going to spend the new year getting buttfucked in jail. Of course, the fat little faggot will probably enjoy getting his ass pumped full of rancid nigger semen. What a loser.

Posted by: Christmas came early hahaha ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:25PM

Hahahahaha.

Best Christmas present ever. Eesh get his fat ass locked up.

Posted by: Future felon faggot ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:27PM

so, 2022 is already a shitshow Wrote:
> No happy new year for poor eesh

He hates new years. His mom died on that day. So it's no different. Well, at little worse lol. You know his mind is being consumed with this!

Posted by: Rice eater ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:27PM

the real GeneraI Mahdi Wrote:
> LOL, he's going to spend the new year getting
> buttfucked in jail. Of course, the fat little
> faggot will probably enjoy getting his ass pumped
> full of rancid nigger semen. What a loser.

Damn

Posted by: Henrico Hillbilly ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:28PM

I come to this website about 2 times a year. eesh or meade always at the top of the discussion. WTF

Posted by: eesh never fails to amuse... ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:29PM

When the dumb motherfucker is sixty years old, he will still be getting picked up for stalking someone or other.

Why didn't the dumb SOB become a private investigator or something like that, where he could get paid for this sort of shit?

Posted by: Christmas came early indeed ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:30PM

Christmas came early hahaha Wrote:
> Hahahahaha.
>
> Best Christmas present ever. Eesh get his fat ass
> locked up.

Yes. There's so many people rejoicing in his misery right now.

But this isn't any different from any other holiday or Christmas or New Year's Eve. He's always miserable lonely and depressed. Now he's miserable lonely depressed and stressed over getting locked up, getting mocked and clowned on here. Thinking of how he's going to defend himself in court for the next two years or so all the while trying not to become the felon we all knew he would eventually become.

Posted by: but is he really stressed? ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:35PM

Maybe I am totally missing something here, but it seems to me that his behavior has been almost calculated to land him in prison. I mean FFS he has been down this path before! 5, or really almost 6, years ago!

Posted by: Yes he is stressed ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:39PM

Trust me, he's stressing.

Aren't you Michael? Feeling tormented?

Monday you were trying to defend yourself to the death on Reddit and getting told to fuck off, that you're a sick fuck, a fool, needed to get help and therapy.

Tuesday you were getting mocked, bullied, made fun of and teased for being a faggot with warrants.

You got disrespected on Wednesday when someone came all up in your yard and took pictures with you home.

Then on Thursday you're getting hauled off to jail! Friday you're the center of attention while everyone continues to mock and laugh at how fucking stupid you are for getting yourself into this easily avoidable trouble.

What a week!

Posted by: well, you know eesh.... ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:42PM

wanted to end 2021 with a bang

Posted by: Got eeemmm ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:44PM

Hahahahah

Got emmm
Attachments:
giphy.webp

Posted by: Apparently so ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:44PM

He needs to stop doing drugs. I believe he was coked out of his mind when he posted his own Lyft profile.

I just don't understand what the point of it was. And then to obviously cross out the part where it shows the driver/rider view. Umm, hello?

That makes it VERY obvious that it's you posting your own profile lol. No one else besides him would have had any reason to cross that part out.

That's how you know there's something mentally delayed with him. He somehow thought he was fooling people with that.

Posted by: Serious question ()
Date: December 24, 2021 08:06PM

What is he getting out of all of this stupidity? Besides proving to everyone who always told him he wasn't shit and would never amount to nothing and was a the biggest loser her right?

Posted by: Predicted ()
Date: December 24, 2021 08:33PM

: Michael Josef Basl is stalking me
Posted by: Nobody cares about that ()
Date: May 21, 2021 09:56AM

He (you) are still going to jail so keep typing away. We'll see how it all dies down again every time you get locked up.

Posted by: We be like ()
Date: December 24, 2021 10:31PM

Ayo
Attachments:
that-feeling-when-someones-talking-smack-and-you-find-out-17707217.png

Posted by: Parade Massacre ()
Date: December 25, 2021 12:33AM

Basl picked a bad time to get creepy stalking charges. Judges and DAs are jumpy about turning people loose. All eyes on them if eesh up and kills someone, or drives through a parade.

Eesh is headed up the river.

Bad timing.

Posted by: Best Christmas EVER. ()
Date: December 25, 2021 12:35AM

There is a god. This is what I ask baby Jesus for Christmas.

Lock eeshs fat ass up.

Posted by: Gotdamn ()
Date: December 25, 2021 12:36AM

I bet peep is enjoying this.

Posted by: Absolutely NOT Miz ()
Date: December 25, 2021 12:53AM

Poetic Justice.

Posted by: Basl got arrested LOL ()
Date: December 25, 2021 12:58AM

Feels like groundhog day.

Posted by: it IS repetitious ()
Date: December 25, 2021 01:03AM

Basl got arrested LOL Wrote:
> Feels like groundhog day.

There is a certain continuity to eesh's behavior.

Posted by: Robert G. Swan ()
Date: December 25, 2021 03:46AM

Is there a Go Fund me page for Eesh? We need to help a brother out.

Posted by: Geoff Tate ()
Date: December 25, 2021 03:59AM

I feel bad for this guy. From everything I've read, heard, and seen, Eesh has one foot in hell with being sent to jail.

Posted by: put some $ in his canteen fund ()
Date: December 25, 2021 04:04AM

Robert G. Swan Wrote:
> Is there a Go Fund me page for Eesh? We need to
> help a brother out.

On the whole, this has been a comparatively boring year on FFU. But at the last minute, eesh saves the day by very unexpectedly* getting arrested for stalking!

*turn sarc meter all the way up

Posted by: Not just here ()
Date: December 25, 2021 09:08AM

Gotdamn Wrote:
> I bet peep is enjoying this.

Of course he is. Many others are as well.

Folks here, Redditors, nextdoor users, etc. He's well known for being a rotten piece of shit. Thief and nasty, trashy, criminal. It was a group effort.

Posted by: Miz is very happy ()
Date: December 25, 2021 09:09AM

Absolutely NOT Miz Wrote:
> Poetic Justice.

Miz will be the star witness in the case.

Posted by: Fairfax Underground predictions ()
Date: December 25, 2021 09:21AM

Parade Massacre Wrote:
> All eyes on them if eesh up and
> kills someone, or drives through a parade.

Unfortunately, as much as we'd all like for him to either kill himself or do something that would send him to prison for life he isn't going to do it. He's going to go to court and represent himself and claim that he's a victim of stalking and it's all his protective order holder doing things and then he'll get convicted. He will become a felon, get a suspended sentence. Appeal it and then have to serve some time.

He'll get out, find a new person who had NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO HIM, like all of the other people he's stalked and harassed and it'll repeat until he finally racks up enough charges that his parole violations keep him locked away long enough for some inmate to murder him.

:)

Posted by: He's not dangerous ()
Date: December 25, 2021 09:41AM

He's just a mentally ill criminal who has guns and tried to have another man murdered by police for no reason.
Attachments:
image (21).jpg
2016-04-17 17.35.39-1.jpg

Posted by: Merry Christmas eesh ()
Date: December 25, 2021 01:38PM

LOLLL
Attachments:
5z2xmh.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-125606~2.png

Posted by: Delayed gratification ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:11AM

Just think of all the other information, texts, pictures and things that are still being kept under wraps!

Posted by: Puddin Tane ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:23AM

Fairfax Underground predictions Wrote:
> Parade Massacre Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All eyes on them if eesh up and
> > kills someone, or drives through a parade.
>
> Unfortunately, as much as we'd all like for him to
> either kill himself or do something that would
> send him to prison for life he isn't going to do
> it. He's going to go to court and represent
> himself and claim that he's a victim of stalking
> and it's all his protective order holder doing
> things and then he'll get convicted. He will
> become a felon, get a suspended sentence. Appeal
> it and then have to serve some time.
>
> He'll get out, find a new person who had NEVER
> DONE ANYTHING TO HIM, like all of the other people
> he's stalked and harassed and it'll repeat until
> he finally racks up enough charges that his parole
> violations keep him locked away long enough for
> some inmate to murder him.
>
> :)

If convicted, he won't get a suspended sentence. They'll see he was previously charged before and lost a lawsuit that he claimed bankruptcy to avoid. They'll contact the authorities that dealt with him in his previous stalking cases and see what they remember. Even if he wasn't convicted before they'll see there's been a long pattern of this stuff. I'm not saying they'll give him the max, though it's possible, but they'll see that spending over a month in jail two different times in two jurisdictions did not change his behavior.

Or they just might give him an indefinite court ordered psychiatric hold that theoretically could be a life sentence

Posted by: Suspended sentence ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:26AM

He'll serve a few days and the rest of the sentence will be suspended. He'll be on felony probation and when he violates again he'll get all his back up time. On top of that he'll get three probation violations and serve time for those. Of course his previous convictions and charges will come into play but they'll only help get him a conviction; not a determination on sentence length.

Posted by: That's not how that works ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:29AM

Puddin Tane Wrote:
> If convicted, he won't get a suspended sentence.
> They'll see he was previously charged before and
> lost a lawsuit that he claimed bankruptcy to
> avoid. They'll contact the authorities that dealt
> with him in his previous stalking cases and see
> what they remember.

The lawsuit and bankruptcy are irrelevant. No authorities in any previous cases will be contacted. He already has two convictions against him. He's a habitual offender. His record speaks for itself.

Posted by: He was in fact convicted ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:32AM

> Even if he wasn't convicted
> before they'll see there's been a long pattern of
> this stuff. I'm not saying they'll give him the
> max, though it's possible, but they'll see that
> spending over a month in jail two different times
> in two jurisdictions did not change his behavior.
>
> Or they just might give him an indefinite court
> ordered psychiatric hold that theoretically could
> be a life sentence

He was convicted of two protective order violations out of Fairfax county. His previous sentence lengths are also irrelevant. And his mental health status can't come into play since he's a habitual offender who knows exactly what he's doing. He just thought nothing was going to happen and that he wouldn't get caught.

Surprise!

Posted by: Also keeping to the top ()
Date: December 27, 2021 04:00AM

Attila

Posted by: Oink oink ()
Date: December 27, 2021 06:07PM

Uncanny
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211227-175919~2.png
Screenshot_20211227-175807~2.png
Screenshot_20211227-175750~2.png
5z99h4.jpg

Posted by: so, how does this work? ()
Date: December 27, 2021 06:23PM

eesh serves a month or two at the Henrico Co jail, and then they put him in a paddy wagon and take him to chesterfield Co to serve his time there?

Posted by: No clue ()
Date: December 27, 2021 06:34PM

Most people don't have multiple court cases in different cities all going on at the same time, just him. Always him.

Posted by: Incorrect Sir ()
Date: December 27, 2021 07:38PM

He was in fact convicted Wrote:
> > Even if he wasn't convicted
> > before they'll see there's been a long pattern
> of
> > this stuff. I'm not saying they'll give him the
> > max, though it's possible, but they'll see that
> > spending over a month in jail two different
> times
> > in two jurisdictions did not change his
> behavior.
> >
> > Or they just might give him an indefinite court
> > ordered psychiatric hold that theoretically
> could
> > be a life sentence
>
> He was convicted of two protective order
> violations out of Fairfax county. His previous
> sentence lengths are also irrelevant. And his
> mental health status can't come into play since
> he's a habitual offender who knows exactly what
> he's doing. He just thought nothing was going to
> happen and that he wouldn't get caught.
>
> Surprise!

He was not convicted in Fairfax or Loudoun. You are mistaken. I wish you were correct but you are not.

Posted by: I am correct ()
Date: December 27, 2021 07:55PM

He was convicted of the two violations in January 2017

Posted by: Yes , convicted . ()
Date: December 28, 2021 03:20AM

Online records indicate two (2 ) convictions January 2017

Posted by: Dudes ()
Date: December 28, 2021 09:43AM

Yes , convicted . Wrote:
> Online records indicate two (2 ) convictions
> January 2017

Yeah. I know. It's funny he's saying that he wasn't convicted before when he spent the last few years trying to downplay his two class 1 misdemeanors.

Just like he has been defending his 382 credit score by declaring that bankruptcy was a victory.

It wasn't. Because if it were..his face wouldn't look like that. The Morenos fucked him up more than he ever wants to admit, especially to himself.

Now he put himself right back into the same situation to get fucked up by this new person who's never done anything to him.

She'll get him convicted as a felon, probably sue him and he can't declare bankruptcy again this time.

Posted by: 26 days until court ()
Date: December 30, 2021 10:48AM

And 28 days until court

Posted by: Less than 3 weeks to go ()
Date: January 05, 2022 06:32AM

20 days

Posted by: Posting own Lyft profile ()
Date: January 05, 2022 05:55PM

So Michael, what's your defense in these 3 charges? Did someone set you up? Someone made you post those posts?

Posted by: Post one of many more ()
Date: January 06, 2022 08:50AM

Posting own Lyft profile Wrote:
> So Michael, what's your defense in these 3
> charges?

"Screenshots of harassing comments and posts on social media are quite different than communicating with someone"

This type of lunacy is coming from someone who thinks "screenshots" means posting on a thread that didn't identify them in anyway as a stalker, by telling everyone they are the stalker being mentioned in the post and that it's somehow not communicating with the person who has a two year protective order against them for stalking.

Not to mention that even knowing about the post in the first place is further proof of the continued stalking.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220106-084425~2.png

Posted by: The developmentally delayed basl ()
Date: January 06, 2022 08:52AM

Post one of many more Wrote:
> "Screenshots of harassing comments and posts on
> social media are quite different than
> communicating with someone"

This is the type of idiocy that is coming from a person who spent a month in jail for pretending to be the dead cat of another person who had a two year protective order against them.

Posting as the cat wasn't communicating with them either.

Posted by: Interestingly enough ()
Date: January 06, 2022 08:55AM

Post one of many more Wrote:
> "Screenshots of harassing comments and posts on
> social media are quite different than
> communicating with someone"

Now, where are these screenshots of harassing comments on social media? Absolutely nothing this woman had posted about him was harassing. It was all true and factual information about his documented and continued years worth of harassment and stalking.

Posted by: World's dumbest criminal ()
Date: January 06, 2022 09:00AM

Michael, I sure hope you don't think you can use all of those posts you've made to or about yourself under the screen names you've created impersonating your current protective order holder.

We all know how that's turned out for you in the past. You've sent death threats to yourself under the name of your past protective order holders.

It would look pretty stupid of you to try to use that same ruse again. Especially when you posted your own Lyft profile and picture from the same name you've been making those threatening comments under.

Oh and not to mention that you crossed out the identifying information about yourself on that post. Anyone who isn't you wouldn't have needed to do that.

See what happens when you think you're being smart and clever?

It gets you arrested, genius.

Posted by: And why Michael why? ()
Date: January 06, 2022 09:01AM

Not to mention, on the other threads that did identify Michael Josef Basl by name as her stalker he only reported them and did not reply to defend himself.

Why is that, Michael?

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.