HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dear Chuck Robb. Sue Mexico your SMOKE DETECTORS failed. They have a 7yr liimit due to malfeasant manufacturing.
Posted by: associated pressings 982323444 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 04:20AM

Re: more Clinton era scandals: smoke detectors outsourced to mexico

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3784428.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dear Chuck Robb. Sue Mexico your SMOKE DETECTORS failed. They have a 7yr liimit due to malfeasant manufacturing.
Posted by: 34y3hy344 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 04:21AM

little red riding hood

Re: Dear Chuck Robb. Sue Mexico your SMOKE DETECTORS failed. They have a 7yr liimit due to malfeasant manufacturing.
Posted by: 34y3434hy3445 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 04:25AM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3784201.html

as said in original article by a real firefighter, "people injured in fires in fairax is extremely rare a few in a lifetime at most - but since hispanics got in there have been several absolute deaths - all suspicious"

MEANING - THE FIRE ALARMS SHOULD HAVE GOT YOU OUT OF THAT HOME QUICKER ?

i'm no fire expert but i believe if a furnace caught oil fire burned it's way up through the floor that fire alarms near the bedrooms would go off and wake up the family in ample time to get out the door without any burns or smoke inhalation. they'd be at the top of the steps where smoke would go

that's my guess - that the fireman who talked to me for 5-10 minutes about how unlikely injury was "in a real fire", that that's why

MALFEASANT FAILING ALARMS, IMPROPERLY PLACED ALARMS, possibly malfeasant construction promoting fire spread via duct

Posted by: 3445y45 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 04:38AM

MY experience is: old people call fire dept if an alarm beeps. THEY DON'T TEST THE ALARMS (which happens "only once" with mexican models). hope for free batteries? too old to get on a ladder? but they fail they don't always beep to warn they are no longer functional beause they are chinese crap.

i would guess, home that age, there were dead fire alarms.

place i live in has ? 4 / 4 fire alarms DISFUNCTIONAL, i know of all disabled when i tested. one was replaced by the fire dept. all made in mexico in the 20teens. they are overpriced and don't last long (batteries have shelf life before you get them they are 1/2 dead 3.5 years into the 7 years?)

absolutely abhorent safety record, absolutely unsafe. outsourcing to america haters NOT a good idea.

battery models use up their battery when they "warn you they are dead", after that they no longer warn you

OLDER USA MODELS always warned if there was a problem months on end if necessary didn't need battery (hard wired). OLDER USA MODELS could last a month on a battery that was warning you it was low.

I BET OLD AGE AND MALFEASANT SMOKE DETECTORS played a role in injury that night.

though - if it were an oil fire from basement - it'd be a reason for a "tight exit" is plausible. BUT WHEN? when did the alarms throw and did they at all?

Posted by: 45y74u45 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 04:53AM

you know - elderly - his wife might have to remind him not to drive home - they'll forget the home burned down

the elderly

that's why "rip-off" alarms, missing alarms, stolen (swapped with bad alarm during sale), just shouldn't have ever been done

the fire alarm wars

Posted by: Quit replying to your own posts ()
Date: December 23, 2021 08:26AM

Homo

Posted by: 4545h45 ()
Date: January 02, 2022 01:59AM

Posted by: 35h45j ()
Date: January 04, 2022 03:17AM

Posted by: 35r5645 ()
Date: February 08, 2022 02:22PM

Investigation could take weeks on former Virginia Gov. Chuck ...
https://www.localdvm.com › news › virginia › house-of...
Dec 22, 2021 — UPDATE 10:19 a.m. — The Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department has said ... Senator of Virginia Chuck Robb caught fire late Tuesday

It's been months not weeks.

THEY LIED

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: February 08, 2022 02:59PM

Batteries cost about $4.

Posted by: 34y34 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 02:56PM

On the evidence DEMOCRATS LIED they said there'd be and investigation AND THERE WAS NOT

THEY NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF REPORTING THE CAUSE OF THE FIRE - likely did have intention of insuring whatever it was wouldn't get in the news

I CAN SAFELY BLAME MEXICO FOR THEIR ATTACK ON USA OF EXPENSIVE SURE-TO-FAIL SMOKE DETECTORS

Posted by: 43t4ty34 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 10:29PM

Posted by: 34t4453 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 10:33PM

i can say in MY neighborhood

1) the hood was designed with "having mandatory HOA very expensive" with own building

2) homes have BUILT IN FIRE HAZARDS - built by illegal aliens with purpose of burning whites alive

3) FAKE FIRE ALAMS place in places people cannot reach with a ladder

4) $1,000,000 "sudden spending" (for things no one in the hood asked or wanted) rip-offs by HOA to mexican contractors during COVID

5) HOMES DESIGNED to required "special service done by builders" (illegal aliens) - designed so that homeowners wouldn't be able to do the work themselves

I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE THINGS ARE ALL MISTAKES

I BELIEVE THEY WERE DESIGNED FACTORS BEFORE THE HOMES WERE BUILT BY THE BUILDERS

Posted by: 234t434 ()
Date: February 16, 2022 11:45PM

Posted by: rgrtbeh4bh ()
Date: March 28, 2022 03:12AM

they robbed you

Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: June 29, 2022 05:38AM

I think this is wrong because all organizations of this type should have alarms, as they help to avoid very serious damage and even losses among people because this is quite possible. I recommend you to look at the website https://customers.ajax.systems/antarctica-station and read about an excellent alarm system that includes sensors that work very quickly and efficiently. I think you should pay attention to them. Ajax fire detectors will cope with their task, even if Internet access is lost at the station or there will be no one to monitor the alarms. The devices can operate independently of the system control panel.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.