HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cnn is the only honest and objective network. They fired cuomo because he broke rules, something the GOP doesn’t have the gull to do
Posted by: The only honest network ()
Date: December 06, 2021 04:55PM

It’s why I only watch CNN. They make people accountable and don’t hide like republican networks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cnn is the only honest and objective network. They fired cuomo because he broke rules, something the GOP doesn’t have the gull to do
Posted by: Libtard's gonna tard ()
Date: December 06, 2021 05:02PM

Nigger please!

Re: Cnn is the only honest and objective network. They fired cuomo because he broke rules, something the GOP doesn’t have the gull to do
Posted by: Pc Retardz. ()
Date: December 06, 2021 05:18PM

The only honest network Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s why I only watch CNN. They make people
> accountable and don’t hide like republican
> networks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!

Posted by: hahahahaha ! stop it ! ()
Date: December 06, 2021 06:43PM

op has funny post of the day.

cnn your source for sex molesting propogandists !

can't wait for the hands in his pants then on your face trial of fag boy don li'mon

Posted by: Very Funny! ()
Date: December 06, 2021 06:45PM

> networks.

I like the way you think!

Posted by: Communazi News Network ()
Date: December 06, 2021 06:46PM

CNN isn't news. If it was, why are they registered as an entertainment network? It's a bad sitcom channel dull of communazi propaganda.

Posted by: Jeff B ()
Date: December 06, 2021 06:47PM

Even the Clinton News Network has to act when it becomes so blatant. They are trying to present the illusion of credibility. They tried to find a way to sweep it under the rug. The Weekly World News had more truth than CNN.

Posted by: OP hanging w/ friends ()
Date: December 06, 2021 07:38PM

Posted by: Exhibit A ()
Date: December 06, 2021 07:41PM

> networks.

It is people like this rectum who are the perfect argument why euthanasia should be legal

Posted by: To be fair ()
Date: December 06, 2021 08:21PM

It has been reported that the top brass at CNN has been considering moving away from their liberal entertainment “news” and returning to more objective reporting.

They know their ratings are in the dumper and common sense must be smacking them in the face with diminishing revenues.

With the way they’ve been for a decade or more it’s hard to believe they’ll return to honest reporting. I’d only believe it only if I saw it.

Like the late, great, Rush used to say, “liberals are liberals first!”. Like I say, “fuck every liberal in their fat mouth!”.

Posted by: OP The Mental Case ()
Date: December 06, 2021 10:04PM

Weird freak

Posted by: Still??? ()
Date: December 06, 2021 10:22PM

To be fair Wrote:
> It has been reported that the top brass at CNN has
> been considering moving away from their liberal
> entertainment “news” and returning to more
> objective reporting.
>
> They know their ratings are in the dumper and
> common sense must be smacking them in the face
> with diminishing revenues.
>
> With the way they’ve been for a decade or more
> it’s hard to believe they’ll return to honest
> reporting. I’d only believe it only if I saw it.
>
>
> Like the late, great, Rush used to say,
> “liberals are liberals first!”. Like I say,
> “fuck every liberal in their fat mouth!”.

You dummies are still talking about‘ratings’. You’ll never learn. It’s why you lost the election. You we’re more concerned about ratings than policies

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.