HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big brain meade on hitler
Posted by: Oh boy, so much to unpack ()
Date: December 05, 2021 07:42AM

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?356096-Was-Hitler-really-a-Nationalist&p=7366360&highlight=#post7366360

Meade enlightens everyone to how Hitler wasn't a nationalist because he expanded borders taking over countries and that a TRUE nationalist wouldn't do that, they're just concerned about their nation, UNLESS it was necessary like turning other countries into Christian nations, THEN it would be acceptable actions for a nationalist country.

Lmfao.

I want to point out all the things he gets inherently wrong and his immediate hypocrisy when it involves religion... but I can't be bothered, it's worth a laugh though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big brain meade on hitler
Posted by: Here's the text ()
Date: December 05, 2021 10:57AM

Meade types like an 8th grader who thinks he has profound historical insight.

"Was Hitler really a Nationalist?
I don't think he really was! I think the way he invaded other countries , he didn't seem to believe in natural borders, and wanted everyone to convert to his brand of nationalism, which is the opposite of a true nationalist. One who loves their own country in general, is an isolationist. They don't generally invade other lands and force other people to comply with their belief system, unless of course, it is necessary (converting Godless heathens to Christ). But I don't think Hitler had any intention in bringing Jesus to foreign lands. His nationalism was not real. It's sad, too. He could have been a decent leader if he only hadn't gotten so hung up on the Jews."

Posted by: He has a point ()
Date: December 05, 2021 11:10AM

You can see why the mid-century Germans would take Austria. They're all German and Hitler was born there. You can see taking the ethnically German parts of Poland and Czech Republic. Hell, even northern France has some German areas like Strassburg. But you can make a strong case he over-stepped going into Slavic lands, and Africa of course. In Adolf's defense, his goal in Slavic lands was to exterminate the natives and re-settle the "living room" with Germans but don't think that was ever a realistic plan.

Posted by: Involuntary Euthanasia ()
Date: December 05, 2021 11:12AM

Meade would have been gassed as part of Aktion T4. He is life unworthy of life.

Posted by: What we learn from History... ()
Date: December 05, 2021 11:20AM

So Meade's biggest problem with Hitler is that he tried to take over the world?

Posted by: Hitlers Secretary ()
Date: December 05, 2021 12:50PM

What we learn from History... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So Meade's biggest problem with Hitler is that he
> tried to take over the world?

Yeah, it's a small and insignificant thing compared to all the fabulous stuff he did to make the world a better place, like inviting all his Jewish friends to a BBQ, getting rid of all those excess books and giving us those wonderful "When Hitler finds out about (XXX)" videos.

I'm sure Hitler would have made Meade one of his top generals and not attach him to the conning tower of a submarine to test how long he would live underwater or have him sliced into cutlets to feed to Blondie, his dog.

Posted by: Meade's youthful skin ()
Date: December 05, 2021 03:27PM

Meade has the most youthful-looking skin. There is so much of it. How many lampshades do you think could be made from it? Enough to redo the living room and maybe one on the light on the night table in the bedroom? I would love to tell people "Meade is decorating my house".

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.