HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Bidentard neighbor turns 83 this week!
Posted by: Fat and on medication ()
Date: December 04, 2021 07:16AM

My Bidentard neighbor is a old man who lost his wife to cancer and lives alone. He still drives his old Mercury Sable and still cleans his own house.
This guy has been collecting social security for over 20 years now. There should be a penalty for living this long and sucking up so much social security money. Healthy people that are not fat should pay a higher tax rate. They are living way too long and fucking the rest of us over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Bidentard neighbor turns 83 this week!
Posted by: pedo joe ()
Date: December 04, 2021 07:56AM

Are you sure this isn't one of Biden's relatives?

Re: My Bidentard neighbor turns 83 this week!
Posted by: Jokes on you ()
Date: December 04, 2021 08:28AM

My grandfather retired in 1983. He's 98 now. My grandmother never worked , but she was reported as an employee of the family business for 50 years.

They are living it up. Summer house in Florida, Backing up traffic all over town and they eat out everyday before they stop by the Post Office to big up their checks .

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.