HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HUGE NEWS !! United States v. Vaello-Madero. Democrats suing to allow illegal aliens to COLLECT WELFARE and SOCIAL SECURITY despite not living in USA
Posted by: USSC see me ()
Date: November 30, 2021 05:50PM

it's just like it sounds or worse

* got in country illegally - democrat state gave citizenship to (at the chagrin to republican states suing them NOT to do so)

* got welfare + social security

* AS SOON AS HE GETS IT - HE MOVES BACK TO MEXICO. DC niggers canceled his SS (not necessarily all welfare)

* DEMOCRATS ARE SUING TO HAVE HIS WELFARE + SOCIAL SECURITY RESTORED permanently

(NOTE SS, "of old white people", IS PRIVATE SAVINGS BY LAW - at time of deposit and retroactive law isn't allowed on "BANK DEPOSITS")

(NOTE: SS has opened office in foreign countries which SHOULD BE illegal. the FBI has also. these all happened during OBAMA)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HUGE NEWS !! United States v. Vaello-Madero. Democrats suing to allow illegal aliens to COLLECT WELFARE and SOCIAL SECURITY despite not living in USA
Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: November 30, 2021 05:53PM

little red riding hood

Re: HUGE NEWS !! United States v. Vaello-Madero. Democrats suing to allow illegal aliens to COLLECT WELFARE and SOCIAL SECURITY despite not living in USA
Posted by: NO REWARDS FOR ILLEGALS ()
Date: November 30, 2021 08:42PM

The calls nationwide for deportation of illegals are growing as Democrats open cans of shit pushing illegals up on high pedestals

It was "just leave them alone but don't give them any benefits or drivers licenses and they can stay in the shadows"

Now Its

DEPORT THEM NEVER REWARD THEM CLOSE THAT DAMMED BORDER!

$450K each HUH!

Posted by: NO REWARDS FOR ILLEGALS ()
Date: November 30, 2021 08:57PM

civilized countries used to have agreements about "welfare and social security tranfer" - ie USA and UK used to honor such agreements

THEY ARE ATTACKING - they have the money refuse to pay - and now are demanding USA pay MEXICO's social security also

Posted by: 34t34y4 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:39AM

g

Posted by: 34yy4 ()
Date: December 02, 2021 01:32AM

come ON! Joe wouldn't do that ...

oh wait - yes he WOULD!!!!

Posted by: 344 ()
Date: December 02, 2021 06:50PM

df

Posted by: 34yy44 ()
Date: December 02, 2021 06:58PM

United States v. Vaello-Madero

CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS.
ASSOCIATE JUSTICES. SAMUEL ALITO. AMY CONEY BARRETT. STEPHEN BREYER. NEIL GORSUCH. ELENA KAGAN. BRETT KAVANAUGH. SONIA SOTOMAYOR. CLARENCE THOMAS.

34400312-8840595-image-a-91_160271065602

SONIA SOTOMAYOR - didn't recuse herself. hmmm.

Posted by: 3445u5 ()
Date: December 02, 2021 06:59PM

121678903_264832144832549_75065051806757

Posted by: 454u5 ()
Date: December 02, 2021 07:02PM

EakimCJWoAEld6q.png

I'll be the Judge of that. I would say I'm waiting on allot of major things.

Posted by: 35y45u ()
Date: December 02, 2021 07:03PM

5f73679e220000970282bb73.jpeg?ops=1778_1

"Take a Hike" hair sweep. Sweet girl.

Posted by: FXU Constitutional Scholar ()
Date: December 02, 2021 08:16PM

People who work and pay into social security earn SS benefits , yes you or any person can move to where you want and get your SS sent to you once you work long enough and earn the credits to get it. If you are a leftist and want to go to North Korea that may be a small problem

The questions are did they get SS accts as illegals , did they pay into them with employers matching their contributions

If they did and yes illegals can apply for SS accts like it or not , even if they get caught no body bothers them so they paid their money and took their chances of getting caught here illegally

AND because They paid into their SS accts they are entitled to their SS benefits they earned to be sent to where they reside , again slight problems may occur in Norh Korea a Leftist paradise.

Posted by: TAX MAN 1 For You 3 For Me ()
Date: December 02, 2021 08:22PM

I get my cut of that action when Uncle sends out thir check , I always get my cut

The question is when people die collecting SS their survivors or "someone" is supposed to notify SS to stop the payments to them

Now in 3rd would countries where it is so easy to cash a US SS check the big question is how many illegals are living to be 128 years old now, for that matter there's loads of very old people right in the USA in ghettos

Posted by: 34yyy ()
Date: December 03, 2021 06:45PM

g

Posted by: 34yyy ()
Date: December 03, 2021 11:49PM

d

Posted by: 34yty4 ()
Date: December 06, 2021 06:38PM

Posted by: 234t4y ()
Date: December 07, 2021 12:28AM

c

Date: December 07, 2021 03:35PM

d

Posted by: 34t44 ()
Date: December 15, 2021 07:10PM

v

Date: December 16, 2021 07:22PM

fd

Posted by: Buy a clue OP ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:08AM

Vaello-Madero is U.S. citizen living in Puerto Rico, not an illegal alien. He lived within the continental United States for 27 years during which he paid into the social security system and he qualified for SSI benefits due to severe health problems. After he moved back to Puerto Rico (still part of the U.S.) he was told his benefits were cut off because of his Puerto Rican residency. The case has absolutely nothing to do with paying welfare benefits or social security benefits to illegal aliens, nor does it have anything to do with paying those benefits to people not living in the U.S. Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens.

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 07:50PM

Buy a clue OP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vaello-Madero is U.S. citizen living in Puerto

THAT'S TOTALLY FAKE NEWS - SITE THE PARAGRAPHS IN THE LAWSUIT WHICH SHOW THAT

He was born in Peurto Rico.

"requirement is that an SSI beneficiary live within the 50 U.S. states" for everyone - including puerto rico - WHICH HAS AN, if corrupt, SSI SYSTEM.

THE KEY HERE IS SSI IS NOT RETIREMENT SS. We would be "paying for Puerto Rico's healthcare system", as if hispanics hadn't corrupted ours terribly.

IT IS NOT A SS RETIREMENT FUND CASE, which OP might be confused about.

There is an AGE LIMIT for SS EARLY WITHDRAWL, and a REQUIREMENT USA doctors positively identify such an on-going need.

ALSO - SITE THE LINE AND VERSE OF 27 YEARS CONTINUAL EMPLOYMENT PAYMENT TO SS.

"JUSTICE THOMAS: Mr. Gannon, do you think that the Territory Clause is enough of a -- a source of authority for the government or Congress to have a rational basis to do what it's doing?"

Date: December 17, 2021 07:59PM

" For refundable tax credits, it --it's usually somebody needs to be filing a federal tax --income tax return in order to be eligible for a refundable tax credit" (this MEANS, LEGALLY, that the filing has no evidence in the appendix that the puerto rican filed taxes)

27 years of paying SS without taxes filed? interesting. nice try G2.

"ICE SOTOMAYOR: Counselor, can I unpackage your argument?"

(SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO RECUSE AND DID NOT)

"JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: Well, but I'm --I'm trying to figure out the different relationship for this reason. You --it seems to be that what you're saying -- and correct me if I'm wrong --cost alone is not enough" SOTOMAYOR is trying to instruct Prosecution what to say to fuck over USA.

MEANWHILE - IN THE LAND OF SANITY - Vaello-Madero has no documentation from Puerto Rico that he's applied for supplemental income - that he both "qualifies" and that "he's been denied"

------------------------------

THE CASE IS ABOUT early withdrawl, reduced withdrawl, and USA "providing more founds out than in over the course of reduced withdawl"

THE CAS IS NOT ABOUT SS PAYMENTS at the correctly retired age.

1) Jose pays Jamal, a corrupt NYC doctor, to "diagnose him" moves to Puerto Rico

2) Jose gets more out than paid in EARLY, while spending USA taxpayer money in a foreign country

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:03PM

what is another reason for the SSI clause?

"the primary reason why they are different is because they live in a community, in a different local authority where there is less tax money being taken by the federal government out of that community to be --being taken into the general revenues at the federal leve"

Posted by: 34y4545u5 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:04PM

"JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: So what do I do"

once again, sotomayor is leading the prosection and defense to do things

A JUDGE NEVER ASKS PROSECUTION OR DEFENSE WHAT TO DO. the "remedy" must be in the prosecutorial suit and isn't allowed to be modified after the suit starts.

Posted by: 35y45u45 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:14PM

NOT JUSTIC SOTO-MAYOR: " And is this the same program that would, in fact, give the people on average who need it $418 a month, as opposed to what Puerto Rico can afford to give them, which is $58 a month?"

Posted by: 34y45y5y ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:15PM

MR GANNON: "here are some figures in the SEIU amicus brief that --that parse data from 2004 and 201"

ME: mr gannon - formulaic arguements aren't allowed in court

Posted by: 5y4u56u ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:22PM

in general, they are discussing SS "policy" as if SS WASN'T enacted by a President to be PRIVATE SAVINGS WITHHELD (which became the slush fund for the totally disabled for balancing books backwards reasons)

HOWEVER - the law doesn't allow Congress to "write scottish King's drivels, scott's laws", it does not allow "ex post facto legal changes" (to make SS collected from old white people a fund for niggers), nor does it allow "taxing the past". it does allow lawsuits against individuals and raising taxes conforming with Congressional Good Behavior - which - would be unlikely from Democrats

DISCUSSION OF ECONOMIC EQUITY between 50 states and puerto rico isn't allowed in an Equity Court discussing SSI? That's what i'm saying, yes :) It's not allowed by the Supreme Court to discuss "state to state equity money tranfers in the light of a single SSI case". Absolutely not.

the case is SSI, not SS

Posted by: 34y45455 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:25PM

"we're looking at it here and, you know, Mississippi is a poorer state, and so the revenues going into the federal treasury, you know, are really low compared to the others, and we'd be paying, you know, a lot out".

NO - I DON'T KNOW. It was not proven during this case it's true. And not allowed in arguements.

Posted by: 3y545u54 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:26PM

"USTICE SOTOMAYOR: How does the fact that Puerto Rico residents are a politically powerless minori"

i don't want a recussal, i want a deportation, she knows that

Posted by: 3y4uy5 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:27PM

JUSTICE KAGAN: Mr. Gannon, you've gone this whole argument barely mentioning Torres or Rosario - is that because you think a precedence was not already set?

Posted by: Since you asked ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:31PM

> THAT'S TOTALLY FAKE NEWS - SITE THE PARAGRAPHS IN
> THE LAWSUIT WHICH SHOW THAT

United States of America v. Jose Luis Vaello-Madero, Case No. 19-1390 (April 10, 2020) beginning on page 4.

United States of America v. Jose Luis Vaello-Madero, Case No.20-303 Petition for Writ of Certiorari by the United States of America, Petitioner, beginning on page 5.

Posted by: 3445y45u5 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:31PM

ME: Mrs Kagan. The Judge is the consumate debate master, who culls the prat so that the case is resolved in minutes not months. Allowing off-topic discussions on "whether mississippi" has bearing on kentucky's welfare system v. puerto rico's burries the case deeply in SPAM

allow only what is fact and to the point to be said, only in the order it is allowed to be said

(meaning - the case is not the place to decide economic structure between puerto rico and the other states - and none of the comments are backed by fact or lead to determination - a determination really not allowed. DO NOT LET THEM SPEAK IT.)

Posted by: 34ty34y4 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:51PM

sonia-sotomaor-confirmation--photo-credi

"we could use $1,000,000 of Supreme Court time billed on a $28,000 case and turn it into a reason to MAKE USA MEXICO AGAIN - to have USA taxpayers paying for any discriminatory different between hispanics in the South and whites in racist North."

REALLY? HEALTHCARE EXTENDS TO OTHER COUNTRIES? Where was the arguement by Soto Mayor this "discrimination" doesn't extend to Mexico also? She doesn't say it doesn't.

"You know, I know the Mariana Islands are getting SSI, maybe not TANF, you know, Guam, et cetera. SSI, I gather, is about a $2 billion expense roughly to send it since Puerto Rico did not contribute?"

------------------------------
If Madero knew his benefits would not extend outside the USA - why did he choose to move?

If Madero didn't have the money to "move back", how does he have the money to sue to get $28,000 which would be LESS THAN THE LEGAL FEES?

Posted by: 54y45u5 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:55PM

I'm doing satire on stupid arguments. My real opinion is:

The rule about giving SSI outside the 50 states is IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

There isn't a chance Madero didn't check with SSI before "deciding to move" (he should have).

It is however the case (with a lack of date in the case, by induction): Madero "suddenly got diagnosed for SSI then left for an area where cost of living is much less", which is suspicious.

I see no reason to allow any discussion other than his bus ticket back.

Posted by: SUMMARY OF MY DECISION ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:58PM

I BELIEVE DEMOCRATS INJECTED THIS CASE, LIKE MANY HEALTHCARE CASES, INTO THE SUPREME COURT DOCKET TO CUT THE BALLS OFF THE SUPREME COURT

I DON'T BELIEVE THE CASE IS GENUINE. I BELIEVE IT WAS CONCOCTED AND PLANNED.

i would spend court money investigating the source of "allot of democrat spam which ... covers up voting cases and Congress sitting UN-ELECTED in chairs while cases attempting to INDICTED THESE PERSONS are quashed"

Posted by: 45y4554u ()
Date: December 17, 2021 08:59PM

IE: you don't discuss inter-state funding with "MR GANNON", you discuss it with that state's governor and the 50 state's governors

Date: December 17, 2021 09:00PM

"the territories acquired from Spain, to now be unincorporated and, therefore, not destined for statehood."

JUSTICE KAGAN: That's -- that's a big claim. Do we need to accept it to rule in your case?"

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:06PM

that benefits are available only to persons who reside in a state where they are required to pay federal income tax

2nd time raised

that they are in court G2 saying "worked for 27 yr" and he's not paid FIT is "quite concerning"

again - it is LEGAL SPAM - trying to use a single SSI case to provide $2+ billion to cover puerto rico's political machine

Posted by: u56i56i ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:09PM

"Rhode Island is an island"

(ask NASA - they say they've told america the number of planets has changed!! DURING OBAMA OF COURSE)

AH - BUT R.I. isn't full of spanish that attacked USA during the writing of the Constitution, are they?

Posted by: 34t434y4 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:10PM

PROMESA Act - spanish translation "Promise you I will attack"

Posted by: 3y34y4 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:15PM

"And unless and until Congress alters Puerto Rico's distinct tax treatment"

Posted by: 5y45u5 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:16PM

EITHER THE TABLE OF CONTENTS IS IN CHINESE - OR UBUNTU HAS HACKED MY WEB BROWSER AGAIN

Posted by: SUMMARY OF MY DECISION ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:34PM

the Supreme Court isn't allowed to discuss "an amalgum of law they didn't veto" while ruling on a $28,000 case

veto must be done on time, discussions must be quick and pertitnent, and quashing cases against democrats IGNORING laws on the books: are not allowed to be quashed

even if the USSC can "demand congress re-legislate" a law due to a "ruling" giving them new opportunity to veto it (a wide interpretation of the Constitution as it is), they CANNOT also lasso in the PAST SPENDING each state did under the law USSC didn't veto. that would be ex post facto and requiring puerto rico to "be by law forgiven for not depositing funds the other states didn't based on their own greedy policies - which would MAKE THEM IMMEDIATELY WEALTHY - meaning democrats in puerto rico"

AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME EXPLAINING

Date: December 17, 2021 09:35PM

parks-and-rec-ron-swanson.gif

Date: December 17, 2021 11:00PM

WAVV4HE5CDUOB2PCECJFSF6MUA.jpg

rebellion of spiky sticks

I'm not allowed to protest because I have steel toe shoes. True story!

Posted by: NEWS UPDATE ()
Date: December 17, 2021 11:05PM

Sundar Pichai Google Pelosi DEMOCRATS have flooded "protest sign" with sales of SIGNS ATTACKED TO SIGNIFICANT STICKS - which they know is a problem for cops

why don't you pull that little Android CHina USA Grant taking bastard back in court and poke him wit some sticks?

just because it's the law, not because i care if the law is correct

Posted by: A little history ()
Date: January 06, 2022 09:57PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.