HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I need advice from general Mahdi on how to best avoid the effects of chem trails
Posted by: Info warz ()
Date: November 24, 2021 08:09PM

Does he have any tips?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need advice from general Mahdi on how to best avoid the effects of chem trails
Date: November 24, 2021 08:33PM

start here...

http://www.thegoyslife.com/Documents/Books/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf

the cleaner and un-constipated you are the better you can resist the current population reduction vampire shit

and fyi....constipation occurs frum head to toe...not just in the bowels

Re: I need advice from general Mahdi on how to best avoid the effects of chem trails
Posted by: Mahdi knows best ()
Date: November 24, 2021 09:06PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> start here...
>
> http://www.thegoyslife.com/Documents/Books/Arnold_
> Mucusless_Diet.pdf
>
> the cleaner and un-constipated you are the better
> you can resist the current population reduction
> vampire shit
>
> and fyi....constipation occurs frum head to
> toe...not just in the bowels

^^

Date: November 24, 2021 09:18PM

its my pleasure!

to add on....if we could just get the good folks of the USA interested in true health and healing and everyone was more concerned with getting sunlight than getting a strong wifi signal, they would NEVER be able to get away with chemtrailing....the masses would be up in arms about their sunlight being robbed frum them...it would be of the utmost importance!

instead they have everyone dumbed down and domesticated and addicted to the fake sun AKA the screen on their device or computer...and oh how a virus or parasite trying to take control of a host loves it when the host isn't getting sunlight and is getting plenty of the fake toxic blue light frum their device...

remember....studies frum the NCBI(national center for biotech information) indicated that 5G waves "increase viral and bacterial replication"...combine that with the experimental zombie jab, the chemtrails, poor diet and lord knows whut else....you got yourselfs a plandemic!

Posted by: You Polly Sigh writing dick ()
Date: November 24, 2021 11:08PM

> its my pleasure!
>
> to add on....if we could just get the good folks
> of the USA interested in true health and healing
> and everyone was more concerned with getting
> sunlight than getting a strong wifi signal, they
> would NEVER be able to get away with
> chemtrailing....the masses would be up in arms
> about their sunlight being robbed frum them...it
> would be of the utmost importance!
>
> instead they have everyone dumbed down and
> domesticated and addicted to the fake sun AKA the
> screen on their device or computer...and oh how a
> virus or parasite trying to take control of a host
> loves it when the host isn't getting sunlight and
> is getting plenty of the fake toxic blue light
> frum their device...
>
> remember....studies frum the NCBI(national center
> for biotech information) indicated that 5G waves
> "increase viral and bacterial
> replication"...combine that with the experimental
> zombie jab, the chemtrails, poor diet and lord
> knows whut else....you got yourselfs a plandemic!

Did you seriously write 'frum'? You really are just a colossal dick.

Posted by: You dumb fuck... ()
Date: November 24, 2021 11:15PM

> start here...
>
> Mucusless_Diet.pdf
>
> vampire shit
>

I'm disappointed in you. You missed a perfectly good opportunity to write out "eff why eye"
If you're going to be an unfunny fuckwit at least have a little consistency about it

Posted by: General Mahdi’s aide de camp ()
Date: November 24, 2021 11:44PM

Covid 19 is being spread by chem trails. The vaccine is simply a placebo. It’s how it’s spreading so fast and they just change the formula to make it appear as if the “virus” is “mutating”.

Date: November 25, 2021 01:53AM

"Did you seriously write 'frum'? You really are just a colossal dick."

eye don't like nancy reagan but om gonna quote the whore....just say no

"I'm disappointed in you. You missed a perfectly good opportunity to write out "eff why eye"
If you're going to be an unfunny fuckwit at least have a little consistency about it"

huh?
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.09.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.10.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.10.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.10.23 AM.png

Posted by: nice try, comrade ()
Date: November 25, 2021 01:57AM

I'm sure I'm going to take that seriously when they misspelled 'weaponizing' eight times.

Date: November 25, 2021 02:06AM

Date: November 25, 2021 02:08AM

you know the nigger isn't interested in the truth when all they can say is they misspelled the word....lol

Posted by: something to this ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:30AM

as one who is outside most of the day,advice is harsh but true. 2 sport ncaa athlete and wife state ranked so we know high level health and mild respiratory congestion occurring to everyone we know. running with big dogs helps clear my breathing passages or boil water,turn off and breathe heated vapor. whats going on is bad for people and agriculture.

Posted by: For you, yes ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:55AM

> start here...
>
> Mucusless_Diet.pdf
>
> vampire shit
>

Eff why eye... constipation from head to toe only occurs to you, it's a symptom of you being full of shit.

Date: November 25, 2021 02:09PM

"as one who is outside most of the day,advice is harsh but true. 2 sport ncaa athlete and wife state ranked so we know high level health and mild respiratory congestion occurring to everyone we know. running with big dogs helps clear my breathing passages or boil water,turn off and breathe heated vapor. whats going on is bad for people and agriculture."

thank you for building, "something to this"....and happy thanksgiving to you!!!!

yeah, they been chemtrailing all day, at least in Annandale....the skies to the west were looking pretty blue, of course....

eye was out in the mountains yesterday and around 2pm they turned it from a pure blue sky sunny day to partly cloudy in a matter of 30 minutes...sick fucks

but yeah...bill gates and the china fag boys are buying up all the farmland in the USA and are going to grow their genetically engineered shit that is resistant to chemtrail fall out and shit

hopefully we can get our shit together soon and purge our land of these cruel demons

"constipation from head to toe only occurs to you, it's a symptom of you being full of shit."

no dip shit....its called the lymphatic system....it covers the entire body and it gets clogged up and coagulated....

this is the type of internal state that would make something like chemtrails effect a person much worse

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2021 02:13PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: November 25, 2021 02:56PM

there is a reason these devils, the same devils behind the plandemic and vaccine push, are robbing people of their sunlight

they trying to murder you and handle the survivors with animal husbandry

page 188 of the pdf link eye posted above
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 2.53.39 PM.png

Date: November 25, 2021 03:09PM

the skies were turning blue again here in Annandale.....but....the devil fag boys said nuh uh...."you can't get your sunlight, we must show our gay pride"
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 3.07.35 PM.png

Posted by: Plough me mahdi ()
Date: November 26, 2021 12:07AM

Please plough me

Posted by: That ain't it ()
Date: November 26, 2021 01:56AM

> "as one who is outside most of the day,advice is
> harsh but true. 2 sport ncaa athlete and wife
> state ranked so we know high level health and mild
> respiratory congestion occurring to everyone we
> know. running with big dogs helps clear my
> breathing passages or boil water,turn off and
> breathe heated vapor. whats going on is bad for
> people and agriculture."
>
> thank you for building, "something to this"....and
> happy thanksgiving to you!!!!
>
> yeah, they been chemtrailing all day, at least in
> Annandale....the skies to the west were looking
> pretty blue, of course....
>
> eye was out in the mountains yesterday and around
> 2pm they turned it from a pure blue sky sunny day
> to partly cloudy in a matter of 30 minutes...sick
> fucks
>
> but yeah...bill gates and the china fag boys are
> buying up all the farmland in the USA and are
> going to grow their genetically engineered shit
> that is resistant to chemtrail fall out and shit
>
> hopefully we can get our shit together soon and
> purge our land of these cruel demons
>
> "constipation from head to toe only occurs to you,
> it's a symptom of you being full of shit."
>
> no dip shit....its called the lymphatic
> system....it covers the entire body and it gets
> clogged up and coagulated....
>
> this is the type of internal state that would make
> something like chemtrails effect a person much
> worse

Nope, you're just full of shit. Take an ex lax and you'll melt into a little puddle on the floor. We'll send meade skelton right over to mop you up

Date: November 26, 2021 02:11AM

ex lax?

surely you jest

that is terrible advice

the lymphatic system is the bodies sewer system....it gets clogged frum head to toe...not only that....cells themselves get coagulated....the blood gets coagulated....you can take an audio of person's heart beat and then have them eat a big meal of junk food and the heart beat will sound different...due to the clogage...

remember.....fruit is the cleanest burning food for humans....if you have a problem with garbage overflow, just stop producing garbage....the garbage being the body manufacturing mucus and acidic waste to digest your poor dietary choices....

Posted by: Chemtrails Spraying COVID ()
Date: November 26, 2021 07:37AM

It would make sense to me that they are spraying the air with COVID through chemtrails. Here is why I think that -- how are the zoo animals that no human is getting close to getting COVID? It would have to be through the air, and there's no doubt the gov't has ramped up the spraying of chemtrails. See these articles regarding zoo animals getting COVID with no explanation:

https://nationalzoo.si.edu/news/great-cats-tested-presumptive-positive-for-covid-19-smithsonians-national-zoo

https://denverzoo.org/zootales/denver-zoos-lions-test-positive-for-covid-19/

https://zooatlanta.org/update-on-zoo-atlanta-gorilla-population/

Looking at Mahdi's post of slide screenshots above from SkyNews, I don't know when those slides were created, but in the bottom it says 2015 -- so I'm assuming that's referencing the year 2015. Imagine how much farther the government's satanic science on this shit has advanced since then.

Posted by: OneForTheMahdi ()
Date: November 26, 2021 08:43AM

Hey, Mahdi

These are some dumb mother fuckers you are blogging with. Stay on their dumb asses.

Date: November 27, 2021 09:27AM

" Chemtrails Spraying COVID"

eye never thought of that....thanks for the add on and building in the thread....if you recall there was that African President John Magufuli who was completely against all these devils harebrained demonic protocols regarding the plandemic much like the martyred Haitian President...he spoke out when a piece of fruit tested positive for covid....he didn't live much longer after that....if you turn up the cycles on the PCR test, everyone would test positive for the covid...we all have it in us...here is a excellent explanation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJ6wnZgSkk

"Looking at Mahdi's post of slide screenshots above from SkyNews, I don't know when those slides were created, but in the bottom it says 2015 -- so I'm assuming that's referencing the year 2015. Imagine how much farther the government's satanic science on this shit has advanced since then."

scary shit...and if you are playing along...these assholes love to spray up the skies right before the sun comes up!

"These are some dumb mother fuckers you are blogging with. Stay on their dumb asses."

its my pleasure...taking the devil off the planet is my number one priority....eye couldn't stop even if eye wanted to....my hands are tied...

over the last couple of years eye have really gotten heavily into Cus D'Amato, who was Mike Tyson's enlightener/trainer/step father...so much to the point eye can hear him talking to me in my head, encouraging me to go to war with these devils...and he was quoted as saying something about how when you got the heat on you, you must mentally go back in time when you were making your plan and there was no heat on you...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 9.24.38 AM.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.