HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Frantic Woman in OHIO price gouged: "Last year my heating oil was $249 - I just had to pay $859
Posted by: Chris Plante WMAL RADIO ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:41PM

propane gas - $2.75 / gal of liquid natural gas propane , 312 gallon tank to fill expected to last the winter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Frantic Woman in OHIO price gouged: "Last year my heating oil was $249 - I just had to pay $859
Posted by: 98344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:41PM

$1.58/gal last april she says

(that means it was likely $0.50/gal under Ronald Reagan)

Re: Frantic Woman in OHIO price gouged: "Last year my heating oil was $249 - I just had to pay $859
Posted by: 34yy4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:43PM

OBAMA: "under my plan, white prices would necessarily sky rocket"

(a racial slur to incite hate over whites going to the moon - no doubt)

Posted by: 45y455u5 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:52PM

I've checked THE GREAT HINDU LIAR GOOGLE - their 30 year historic charts are all huge lies that are "baked" by unstated averaging on "various politically perceived factors / based on percieved economic strength" (made by democrats based on who was in office - obama) (not raw prices - they are with holding the truth)

oil went up during obama NOT DOWN

heating oil always has gone up or hovered not down - you have NEVER heard your neighbor say "wow it's great to have prices cut in half this year" - just never happened

DOUBLING OF PRICES IS UNHEARD OF since ... since the world war

Posted by: 34y4y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:55PM

the great hindu lying devil google has ALL THE TOP HITS INSISTING HEATING OIL HAS ALWAYS BEEN AROUND $3/gal

HOWEVER - keep looking and you find private non-BIGTECH articles saying "theres' been a %57 increase just since Xiden Biden got in office"

it had been cheaper/gal than gas in the past

Posted by: 34y43y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:57PM

300 gallons is a small size tank for a small-medium home

for a medium sized "neigborhood development home" that might end up needing to be topped off before the spring, depending on thermostat setting

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:03PM

34y43y4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 300 gallons is a medium size tank for a home

depends on insulation also. they were designed for small homes with terrible insulation when a possible 2nd fill during the winter wasn't "a big deal" cost wise.

a small-to-mid home with good insulation would likely not need a winter refill

Posted by: 34t344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:13PM

344.98% increase since April

a valid case to claim "price gouging" i'd say. however according to the great hindu liar, 345% increase is 57% and "everyone is paying it nationwide", so due to obstruction it can't quickly be called "local price gouging"

Posted by: 34y444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:17PM

COLLUSION

https://www.centerracoop.com/facts-forms/order-fuel-from-centerra-co-op/

refuses to show price of home heating oil to areas served WITHOUT FILLING OUT A PURCHASE FORM ahead of purchase

(this is not an accepted practice for heating oil, even for AC or plumbing refusing to give a ballpark price is a corrupt practice)

Posted by: 34t444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:24PM

Residential Heating Oil
3.105 3.093 3.013 3.245 3.285 3.302 1990-2021

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/PET_PRI_WFR_DCUS_SOH_W.htm

HOW WOULD XIDEN BIDEN'S energy department know the price of heating oil is $3.30 today when it is $2.75 nearly the same day? THAT SHOWS CORRUPTION FROM THE TOP DOWN.

Q3ODEPBX2II6XKWZRFMSE4UAYQ.jpg&w=1440

Ohio Residential Heating Oil Price is at a current level of 3.299, up from 1.979 last week and up from one year ago. This is a change of 1.66% from ....

REALLY? 1.9% YOU SAY?

x........859
---..=..----..=..245%

Posted by: 34yty3y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:25PM

(you take prices from receipts if your the government - you don't ISSUE COLLUSIVE PRICES the government will not prosecute fraud on)

Posted by: 34yty34y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:25PM

1-2 days isn't enough time for government to get a receipt, create a report, and have a web company get it on the internet

Posted by: 34y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:27PM

Ohio Heating Oil - OH Heating Oil Prices - Discount Oil
https://www.oilforless.com › ohio-heating-oil
If you live in Ohio and use heating oil, you can purchase oil for less throughout the state. OH consumers of oil now have the opportunity to join a fuel .

XIDEN BIDEN COLLUSION

GOVERNMENT SELLING OIL CHEAPER THAN BUSINESSES

TAKE THEM OUT BACK AND SHOOT THEM?

Posted by: 34444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:28PM

niggers and spics are getting FREE HEATING AND AC

the fill out forms saying they can't afford it - all democrat states have "HEATING OIL" built-in to subsidy for "minorities only"

this means WHITE PEOPLE ON FIXED INCOME PAY - HISPANICS ATTACKING WHITE FAMILIES on fixed income or not, DO NOT PAY

Posted by: 34ytyy444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:28PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 34y34344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:29PM

THE NEWS THE GOVERNMENT IS SELLING HEATING OIL IN OHIO IS HUGELY BIGGER NEWS THAN A 345% price gouge

Posted by: follow the money ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:33PM

The providers are gouging you, not the government.

Posted by: 45u55 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:33PM

THE NEWS THE GOVERNMENT IS SELLING HEATING OIL IN OHIO IS HUGELY BIGGER NEWS THAN A 345% price gouge

Posted by: 34y444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:40PM

now as far as price gouging

i can say a day of doing skilled labor may fetch what $1,000 labor isn't cheap

but that a fuel deliver truck can hit many homes in a day - so a $600 increase would never be justified as a labor increase nor an oil price increase (this oil is sold in bulk costs less than gas always has)

HOWEVER ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE BEING USED FOR DELIVERY, rather than the business owner or his brother who owns the business doing the delivery - which INCREASES THE PRICE not decreases it

the 344% is in-excusable. the $1.75 last year included the increased cost of using illegal alien labor probably.

Posted by: 234t434y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 08:55PM

I FUCKING HATE OBAMA - GOOGLE - THE GREAT HINDU LIAR - LIED

Using the power of their numbers, New York, Connecticut and New Jersey consumers save an average of $275 - $500 a year when purchasing heating oil at discount prices with Oil For Less. Pilgrim Oil Group together with Oil For Less has been providing discount heating oil throughout its coverage area since inception.

https://www.oilforless.com/

If you live in Ohio and use heating oil, you can purchase oil for less throughout the state. OH consumers of oil now have the opportunity to join a fuel buying group for free.

Oil for less covers 11 states including Ohio.

Posted by: CORRECTION ()
Date: November 24, 2021 09:06PM

CORRECTION !!

I misread the "oil for less" ad. It is not run "through the state", it is offered throughout the state.

it is apparently NOT a 501c non-profit

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: November 25, 2021 05:56AM

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Posted by: 45uy45u ()
Date: November 25, 2021 03:47PM

i hope she doesn't under-cook the turkey trying to save fuel!

Posted by: 3434y45y4 ()
Date: November 27, 2021 11:24PM

the government isn't selling oil in Ohio

HOWEVER - they are filling heating oil for illegal aliens FREE while gouging white people to pay out of their "limited pay"

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: November 28, 2021 06:35PM

RPCMWZ4TDBHKFPGFF5EME46MVY.jpg

your heating bill just went up FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT

"It's just a $1 more, we know you can afford it."

Posted by: 3h5344 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 07:05PM

NEWS used to not do political 355 days of the year. used to be just a month before elections they ran political news. TODAY WE KNOW THEY NO LONGER PAY FOR NEWS - they only pay for "WHAT LIES BEST COVER UP WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE MISSING MONEY"

ONE THING NEWS USED TO DO IS: remind fuel-oil consumers that fuel oil cost much less if filled in off-seasons - while the goings were still good (oil prices are lower in winter however filling companies charge less if you get it "before the rush")

THEY FAILED TO DO THAT - WELL - SINCE BILL CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE

you were warned ?!

Date: December 10, 2021 07:09PM

yes....eye was talking with some folks who said they used to pay 200 and something to fill their tank for heating....now its 800 and something...

you libtards are absolute trash....please kill yourself, ASAP

you watch the news and one of the pieces of advice they give to combat the cold and high prices is "turn the heat down"

hopefully everyone on the planet will get mad enough and then....

well, you know the rest

Posted by: Its Just JOE Being JOE ()
Date: December 10, 2021 07:52PM

And Democrats being Democrats screwing the working class and working poor to gift the grifters who won't work

Posted by: 34y4534 ()
Date: February 05, 2022 02:03PM

Posted by: 345hy4534 ()
Date: February 08, 2022 12:20PM

Posted by: It was $2.69 under Bush ()
Date: February 08, 2022 06:51PM

and $2.84 under Trump in 2018.

She should be grateful that she doesn't live in Florida where propane prices are running $4/gallon. OTOH why is propane so inexpensive in Nebraska, Iowa and North Dakota?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.