HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
3 Men Found Guilty In Georgia Killing Of Black Man Ahmaud Arbery in Garage Under Construction
Posted by: 3 Whites Found Guilty In Ga. ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:22PM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ahmaud-arbery-murder-travis-mcmichael-guilty-suspects-greg-mcmichael-william-bryan-in-georgia

There would be no case but one of the guilty white men took a video that showed up moths later and its 26 seconds was what found them all guilty

It all came about when Arbery was seen in a garage under construction the three men teamed up to carry out a citizen's arrest and it ended up with one of them shooting the victim Arbery after Arbery physically attempted to defend himself from their self-arrest attack where they also were charged with false imprisonment

A citizen's arrest is legal in most states but there are exacting rules that must be carried out. In the case of property damage of theft, it is much wiser to call police and let them deal with the issues

The bearded defendant made statements in court about how police go about arresting people and he attempted to use their tactics which he was not lawful in doing due to the actual circumstances of the case

Sentence will be imposed later upon the three men all convicted of murder

It is being reported that the jury had only 1 black and the rest were white

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/ahmaud-arbery/georgia-jury-reaches-speedy-verdict-and-convicts-ahmaud-arberys-killers-of-murder/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 Men Found Guilty In Georgia Killing Of Black Man Ahmaud Arbery in Garage Under Construction
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:27PM

Im so proud of Al Sharptons shitty take on this to keep him in the $potlight$

Re: 3 Men Found Guilty In Georgia Killing Of Black Man Ahmaud Arbery in Garage Under Construction
Posted by: 34y344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:30PM

I haven't followed it but it's an unusual case.

https://michaelsavage.com/guilty-verdicts-for-3-men-charged-in-murder-of-ahmaud-arbery/

The "victim" had been frequenting a housing project under development at night.

The 3 men ?bought security cameras to see if things were being stolen.

IT IS NOT IN THE NEWS WHETHER GEORGIA'S BLM POLICE REFUSED A REQUEST TO STAKE OUT THE PROPERTY AND TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM. BUT THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

They attempted to confront him armed, the "victim" ran, they chose to chase him and shoot him. (now - if even a chase occured may be subject to testimony)

As far as the "victim" not having stolen anything - that is NOT true. The victim knew he was not supposed to be there and there were things to steal around.

Posted by: Gas Can And Matches Salesman ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:32PM

I just lost a lot of sales in Georgia because of a lousy 26 seconds of video some stupid ass took

Posted by: 34y344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:43PM

Another unusual factor is these men were "neighbors" living (next door / close) to the home under construction.

Apparently they had no financial interest. Their only interest would be to prevent a "CRACK HOUSE" situation so they could sleep safely.

They would confront the man armed to ask him why he was there. I beleive the video might show that I'm unsure.

I believe the video will show the confronted "victim" MAY HAVE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO WRESTLE A WEAPON FROM THE NEIGHBOR AND KILL HIM - and that it may well be a self defense case

photo+2.JPG crack house in CA

I have no doubt Atlanta Georgia, Corrupt Nigger Network CNN, would have an all black jury.

But this is an unusual area. It is not a predominantly black area (or so it appears - there may be a BLM take-over in progress). It is one of many georgia sea-side ship porting vacation towns who's apparent only interest is to maintain "vacation land" (who charted them to be so - that's a good question - but we know baltimore and others are in the same boat).

Posted by: Beer Guzzler Ive Got To Piss Bad ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:50PM

The word on the street I heard is the black dude jogged or walked around there something like that and he too had to take a real horse piss , it is unknown if any bottles of Old English 800 or cheap malt liquor cans were found in the garage area or if so who left them

Hell Ive had to take a long one lots of places that were not bathrooms my wife does it too standing up like me ! Loads of men have , when you gotta go you gotta go , real men know how it goes, you hold it and your good until the moment you can let it go and then you about piss your pants getting the snake out at the last second cuz you can't hold it any longer. Finally, after holding so long the sight of a toilet just a few feet away or a place that's good will do it every time after a couple 40's

You best advice is never blow weed and guzzle beer as you will piss into the wind my advice dump the weed and piss on it and let it be gone forever

Posted by: 45u5 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:51PM

* it's unknown if the 3 neighbors had access to the "video" or were the ones who installed the "video hardware" and edited it

Yes you should call police but that's not legally required. It's absolutely required to call the land owner before tampering moreso than the police (who'd likely call police if you hadn't).

Yes you SHOULD BRING A WEAPON to confront a nigger at night to ask him if he's stealing, using the new home as a crack house, or just STUPID.

YES - YOU SHOULD SHOOT HIM IF instead of answering he attempts to steal your weapon (i'm unsure I have to see the video)

NO - you should just threaten him away run him off if you've seen nothing he did wrong.

so - this case is going to fall into the nitty gritty details of who is telling the truth and what evidence is allowed. it also falls on the line of if the judge is a "stand your ground" type or a little facists "only police are allowed to do police work - die if you must we don't care"

the dead man doesn't have a voice and it's questionable if any evidence against the dead man is allowed (because he's dead he can't refute it). FOR EXAMPLE. the video may not clearly show WHO is at the development site and have been turned in late for evidence - in that case the judge may not allow the 3 to present it in their defense. depends but probably NOT.

i haven't seen the video

Posted by: 3ty34y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:52PM

I CAN TELL YOU THE FIRST VERDICT WON'T BE THE LAST

THIS CASE CAN GO UP TO THE SUPREME COURT. CASES LIKE THIS OFTEN HAVE.

THERE ARE LENGTHY AND EXPENSIVE STOPS ALONG THE WAY THERE.

Posted by: 45Y45U45 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:54PM

THE FIRST VERDICT ALMOST DOESN'T MATTER (depending how the 3 men are held - in prison or under watch or on bail)

NOT MATTER UNLESS BLM AND CNN ARE ARRANGING RIOTS ACCORDING TO THE 1ST OUTCOME

Posted by: Former Gas And Matches Purchaser ()
Date: November 24, 2021 02:58PM

>I have no doubt Atlanta Georgia, Corrupt Nigger Network CNN, would have an all black jury.

No man it was 1 black and 11 whites on the jury , not what I wanted to hear ,so they said but the white boys were guilty and that's all I need to hear. Ive got to find a pawn shop to get rid of this gas can so I can get a couple 40's and a fried chicken sandwich from Popeyes , later man

Posted by: Watermelon ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:04PM

Stop..You can hold me up and take me home too

Posted by: 45y5u5 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:08PM

the standard on "crack houses" and is they are NOT allowed and arrests can occur

Posted by: 34y4y ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:08PM

that's a blind man's opinion

Posted by: 34ty3y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:12PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJB9GK8t-Sk

niggers are lining up outside the courthouse to hang these "white shippy vacation spot whites" not because they want justice but because they love killing whites

if I were the judge i'd throw the case guilty, let the suspects out on supervision super quietly and hold the next trial SOMEWHERE ELSE quietly

but i'm sneaky - and often the law is kinda sneaky and doesn't explain why it is acting the way it does. this can be corrupt or correct, so it is NOT a preferred behavior.

Posted by: Were There Any Ballistic Doors ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:15PM

Heavy steel doors frames and walls of metal thick enough to be un-penetrable from hand gun fire or shotgun blasts with heavy steel pass thru ports like speak easy's would have to pass cash and drugs thru with a second gun port like on armored trucks to fire shotgun blasts through

Were any on the property ?

If NO it was not a crack house , at least a "proper ghetto crack house"

Posted by: 45u45u5 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:28PM

the 3 men didn't hide the body - my understanding is they had police agreed to come only after someone was dead - complaining their doughnuts were going to be stale later in the day

or did they just leave the body on the street and not call police (well, this depends if the police dept. is run by niggers. the news on YOUTUBE on the case is run by niggers. this is a good question. as it's been proven that niggers do not do law fairly - time and time again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fil68YD7ak0

the video is ALSO UNUSUAL

it doesn't show the initial confrontation (how the unknown man acted when he was first approached as to why he was on the property)

it is broad daylight and there are structures nearby which may act as a witness the shooting (though none came forward - a thing done in the light of day is considered different than at night)

the victim is running between the filming man and the truck (it is inconsisten to say they are chasing the man)

the victim DOES NOT GIVE IN AND does enter a wrestling match with an armed man

(without reliable audio - it's impossible to say if the 3 men had threatened to chase and kill him, or had begged him to be calm and not fight them)

the video does shows, by speed, the victim INTENTLY RAN UP TO AND INTO an armed man. the victim wasn't running "as fast as possible". and the victim had the opportunity to evade the man rather than run into him and instead had his arms out for a collision with him.

it is unclear (but POSSIBLY evident idk) whether the first shot fired was a warning shot to stop wrestling

the video DOES NOT show the conclusion - YOUTUBE OR SOMEONE HAS EDITED OUT THE IMPORTANT SECTION

the video doesn't help or hurt the case legally, in my opinion without (not having done frame by frame analysis and verified against editing). it could expose lies told by the defense - but defense hadn't lied

it doesn't strenghten or weak the case really

Posted by: 345yy4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:33PM

the video presented clearly shows a warning shot was fired

(this counters an argument the 3 men were on a kkk chase and the nigger was running because he had been assured he'd be dead. one doesn't was VERY LIMITED ammo (pump action or not unk) on a warning shot just before a death struggle unless they don't know it's a death struggle ahead of time)

the "victim" kind runs toward instead of away from the man (but not at top speed either) and just before the struggle the man has his arms out to prevent the "victim" from pushing him over

THOSE TWO POINTS AREN'T GOOD FOR PROSECUTION

however - i'd throw the case and kick it do another court, a wobbly punt down the field so to speak - somplex litigation

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:34PM

the video shows the "victim" is the first to throw punches

Posted by: Professor Cheez Z Smegma ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:35PM

The black guy like to jog or walk and he probably did have to take a leak and the whites got mad seeing him in the garage being built and chased him with a wrongly contrived citizen's arrest idea then the black man resisted their unlawful arrest and he was shot which they claimed was self defense

This is not self-defense on shooters side its stupidity and ignorance of the laws that lead to murder of a man and all three charged

Was the garage even posted NO Trespassing , if it was they should have only called the police thats it !

Ive had many people walking through my property over the years I never would confront them with a firearm . I dont even come out to say anything to them ! Those I have seen are young people cutting through, if I discover theft or vandalism then I will start calling the police and stay inside if I see someone as a passive observer and property owner

These three hotheads in Georgia made lawful citizens who exercise their rights to self-defense protections in their homes or in public all look like the same hot headed ass clowns and gave the leftist media much to spew lies and anti-gun propaganda about for some time until more thuggish killings from the left overwhelm their lies

The good news is that won't take too long the way this country is heading with Democrats in control as they empower the criminal thugs and punish the lawful citizen

Posted by: 34y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:35PM

34y3y4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the video shows the "victim" is the first to throw
> punches

we don't see defense throwing any punches. but again: it's a short video with extremely poor audio

Posted by: FOR STUPID MILLENIAL JUDGES ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:37PM

SO HOW YOU DO THIS IS

YOU MAKE A JUDICIAL MISTAKE THAT CAN BE APPEALED USING ANY ONE OF MANY PAST APPEALS CASES THAT WERE AWARDED APPEAL

TO GUARANTEE THERE CAN AND WILL BE AN APPEAL

Posted by: 8O078P ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:42PM

Posted by: 45uy45u ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:49PM

more unusual things: the nigger appears to be well dressed. i'd have wondered if he was a home inspector and inquired about it

Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:53PM

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/ahmaud-arbery/georgia-jury-reaches-speedy-verdict-and-convicts-ahmaud-arberys-killers-of-murder/

this "news" doesn't say if words to police were made BEFORE or well after the death. very poor reporting.

Posted by: 3434y44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:55PM

Greg McMichael’s attorney Laura Hogue sparked outrage on Monday when she made a remark about Ahmaud Arbery’s “long, dirty toenails”. (note: photos of this are not provided on the internet - a stray comment)

ah - well dressed maybe not? have to scratch that.

Posted by: 4t34y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:56PM

I FUCKING HATE MILLENIALS: WORST REPORTING EVER

WHERE IS THE TIME LINE, TIMES OF DAY, WHEN CALLS TO POLICE WERE PLACE?

ABSOLUTE SHIT REPORTING

Posted by: 34ty34y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:05PM

mqdefault.jpg

this woman called 911 because she saw niggers looking in cars in walmart parking lot to see if there was anything to loot from the cars

SHE WAS PROSECUTED BY NIGGER POLICE NIGGER COURTS FOR MIS-USING 911 in the State of California

Posted by: they messed up ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:06PM

People don't go jogging wearing sandals. To say he was jogging was kinda dumb. Other than that there was no need to kill the guy. That was really dumb.

Posted by: 234t344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:14PM

Georgia lawmakers to crack down on racially motivated 911 ...
https://www.wjbf.com › top-stories › georgia-lawmaker...
Feb 22, 2021 — House bill 21 would make it a misdemeanor charge to call police on someone solely based on their race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation ...

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - WHICH IS RUN BY NIGGERS, PASSED A LAW

here is one citation

State Rep. Sandra Scott, D-Rex, recently introduced House Resolution 78, legislation that would declare racism a public health crisis in Georgia

https://www.news-daily.com/news/rep-sandra-scott-introduces-eesolution-to-declare-racism-a-public-health-crisis-in-georgia/article_7edc3f28-6a3b-11eb-8cf0-233a73cecb8f.html

==============================

in other words - BIG MEDIA is covering up the fact of whether police refused to take the call BEFORE THEIR ATTEMPT TO CONFRONT THE MAN (which happened after at least a few tresspassing episodes)

BIG MEDIA IS COVERING UP THEY THREATENED THE MEN WITH LAWSUITS NOT TO REPORT THE INCIDENT TO POLICE - then prosecuted them as having failed to call police

PROSECUTION HAS YET TO EXPLAIN WHY THE MAN WAS ON THE PROPERTY, unless reporting is worse than i can imagine (it sometimes is)

Posted by: bingo - i win ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:16PM

Glynn County Police records reveal racial undercurrent - The ...
https://thecurrentga.org › 2021/10/25 › glynn-county-c...
Oct 25, 2021 — In Georgia, 911 operators have a catch-all category known as “suspicious ... introduced a bill at the state house designed to end racial ...

Posted by: CORRECTION ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:17PM

the URL above is lying - the article is a piece of crap not containing anything to do with the title

Posted by: correction ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:20PM

the URL was correct

https://www.billtrack50.com/billdetail/1247504

AN ACT To amend Title 35 and Article 2 of Chapter 21 of Title 50 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to law enforcement officers and agencies and state tort claims, respectively, so as to specifically prohibit racial profiling by law enforcement officers and law enforcement agencies; to provide for a short title; to provide for definitions; to require certain policies and procedures by law enforcement agencies; to provide for data collection; to provide for regulations by the Attorney General; to provide for an annual report; to provide for a right of action for enforcement; to revise the state waiver of sovereign immunity; to provide for waiver of sovereign immunity under certain circumstances; to provide for related matters; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.

(the URL also contains the rediculous assertion that because the beach area had mostly black crime and mostly white residents, that the area "was slated as racist and due for racial takeover by black power in georgia politics")

=====================================

THE NIGGERS OF GEORGIA HAD THREATENED THE MEN WITH WEAPONS NOT TO CALL 9/11 UNLESS A NIGGER HAD KILLED SOMEONE

Posted by: 53y4yu5 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:26PM

the NYTIMES democrat machine produced a highly fake article - claiming to contain a case timeline. infact it only asserted the "victim" was a regular jogger and had no timeline whatsoever. lie after lie.

Posted by: 34y4y ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:29PM

several other BIG MEDIA fakers have article claiming to have a "timeline" and have NOT A SINGLE TIME OR DATE in their article. absolutely attrocious

Posted by: 3434y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:33PM

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/ahmaud-arbery-death-timeline/85-ad50ad32-baea-465e-a740-16365c75128e

THIS URL CLAIMS THE "VICTIM" DID ACTUALLY ENTER THE HOME UNDER CONSTRUCTION

(that's not a crime per say to look inside a home being built is fun - however - if confronted on this one would not flee one would say "yes i looked inside the home what about it idiots ?")

one would not throw punches at an armed man after a warning shot while being filmed - unless they were suicidal

Posted by: JHMVW ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:41PM

They can all change their names

1 to Sugar Britches
1 to Ding-Ding
1 to Punky

Next on the list: scrubbing Bubba's underwear.

Posted by: 34yy4444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:45PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0NzM1wjBRw

* shows that the owner had police investigate the area - but found nothing stole (how would police find anything stole in a place where it had been stolen from ? that's stupid. police NEVER RARELY find anything stole)

the video shows the man entered the construction site at night also in the day, and that other neighbors had done the same

* i've personally witnessed construction robberies (seeing exactly what is stolen on the person - a large tool). it is true that someone doing a construction robbery WILL APPEAR TO BE someone just viewing the home or appear to be a worker who is "not with the rest of the group"

======================================

at this point we see the man running from the home at night - however if the man were jogging that would make sense

the man is 34 and is claimed to own a home in the area. i would like to know how that home was "purchased" and by whom and when

I SLIGHLY SUSPECT THE WHOLE STORY MIGHT HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY CNN ABC NBC MSNBC TO BOULSTER THEIR IMAGE AND PROVIDE SUBSTANCE FOR PENDING LAWS IN GEORGIAS LISTS. i don't doubt twice they'd kill a nigger to gain power or pay a few hicks to make a circus.

Posted by: 454u55 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:46PM

ATLANTA GEORGIA POLITICIANS AND CNN got legally involved - but it is not in their jurisdiction - another suspicious thing to have politicians outside the jurisdiction suddenly acting as if it were part of their jurisdiction

Posted by: 34yy44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:49PM

the more i see this case the more i see IT IS A MEDIA CIRCUS

MY GUESS IS CNN PAID TO HAVE THE NIGGER SHOT SO THAT THEY COULD CREATE A MEDIA CIRCUS BENEFICIAL TO THEM

however - i don't agree or disagree the men committed murder

they confronted the man - the man refused to be questioined and "victim" attacked one of them after a warning shot was fired. it's not a "right to be stupid" or to refuse an inquiry of the law

"what were you doing in there - who are you?"

it's a civil question that is mandatory to answer. fighting the person asking it can legally lead to death

Posted by: 45yu45u5 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 04:50PM

little red riding hood

Date: November 24, 2021 04:57PM

I can say in VIRGINIA in the 1980's - walking in a house WITHOUT PERMISSION was not tolerated.

A man entering with children would still be considered as "possibly there to steal tools, using kids as a cover"

only young males under 16 would "get a free pass" but get in trouble with police be brought to their parents by police

THE IDEA THAT IT IS NORMAL TO BE IN A CONSTRUCTED HOME UN-INVITED IS BEING GLOSSED OVER AS NORMAL

in Virginia I can say it is NOT allowed never was

Posted by: 344444 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:00PM

arbery was 25 - old enough he would be expected to appreciate his being there might be considered by neighbors owners police as tresspassing and "looking for opportunity to take" - especially being there at night

Posted by: 34yy344 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:16PM

Lori Lightfoot Chicago - 31 shot over weekend

NIGGERS KILL AT THE DROP OF A HAT FOR A SCAM. in maryland they killed white disabled residents receiving social security in black housing to steal the welfare checks - MULTIPLE TIMES

niggers will kill for insurance scams - so will whites

this case is a circus and i'd never rule out that CNN AND BLACK POWER IN ATLANTA GEORGIA

IS BIG MONEY

more than an insurance deal by many power

YOUR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SPENT 1/4 BILLION DOLLARS to get a single white man out of office (political campaign)

a news story in "their favor" just after a national verdict against BLM

priceless to them - they would definitely promise book deals to a few hicks and kill nigger over it

THIS CASE IS A DAMN CIRCUS

THE KKK NEVER HUNTED DOOWN NIGGERS who hadn't done anything (that was proven and recorded)

BUT THIS CASE MAKES IT APPEAR AS THOUGH IT WAS DONE AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN DONE

AND ATLANTA POLITICIANS KNEW ALL ABOUT IT AND JUMPED IN LEGALLY DESPITE NOT BEING IN THE JURISDICTION

TAND THAT'S WHY I BELIEVE ATLANTA GEORGIA, CNN, MAY HAVE MURDERED TO CREATE A STORY

Posted by: 34y4y4 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:33PM

well before the Wendy Walmart case "911 laws against calling about a suspicious black mail culture"

states began making "greed laws" that denounced citizen arrest while also not funding poice presence when requested

this is all about the issue of democrats: "if you are lower, i am higher", a grinding machine of bones that attacks anyone except government works - which came from matured corruption in the cities

Posted by: 34tyy44 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:39PM

mZ8UlCk.jpg

Learn how to troll!

file.php?40,file=386265,filename=troll-2

It isnt' true at all that leaving Democrats alone to increase spending because you can't stop them is the right thing.

You have to fight them and that includes trolling them but also other conservative activities to prevent waste and abuse and steer the public toward being afraid to use government as a way to become rich in a way that leaves others newly un-employed.

Posted by: liar ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:43PM

34y34y4 Wrote:
> I can say in VIRGINIA in the 1980's - walking in a
> house WITHOUT PERMISSION was not tolerated.
>
> A man entering with children would still be
> considered as "possibly there to steal tools,
> using kids as a cover"
>
> only young males under 16 would "get a free pass"
> but get in trouble with police be brought to their
> parents by police
>
> THE IDEA THAT IT IS NORMAL TO BE IN A CONSTRUCTED
> HOME UN-INVITED IS BEING GLOSSED OVER AS NORMAL
>
> in Virginia I can say it is NOT allowed never was

Dude, get over yourself. I grew up in NoVA in the 1980's and we used houses under construction to drink in at nights ALL THE TIME and no one ever bothered us. Your blanket statements are simply not true.

Date: November 24, 2021 06:09PM

those 3 dudes need to get death penalty

someone convince me otherwise

this is the type of case that you protesting ass motherfuckers need to focus on

not an innocent person like Kyle Rittenhouse or a guilty degenerate like george floyd

Date: November 24, 2021 06:18PM

while the football was tumbling in such a manner no one could grab it i would do this

INVESTIGATE:

* how long was that 25yr old in the neighborhood, was it recent and if so how was it paid for? democrat government orchestrated money?

* had the 3 men involved received any debt notices recently ?

* had the 3 men been anywhere where they might have been conspiring with the democrat party recently - arranging post release book deals ?

* and so on - was the circus of "white men usually in the past have chased niggers with shotguns for no reason" a fabrication created by the democrat party ?

why was the fact the "jogger" attempted to assult and take the weapon not considered by the court ? does it have anything to do with PENDING LEGISLATION NOT YET PASSED

will black power increase hinging on legislation (white areas unable to say no to black take-overs - even precious quiet beach side vacation towns). LIKELY SO. the little town would (1) not be allowed to call police unless a white body needed to be removed (2) be forced to take blacks into government (3) be forced to have blacks rule all taxes and properties of the precious enclave - making those niggers fabulously RICH QUICK

are there cases where blacks entered a town and attempted to do huge rip-offs: LET ME GIVE YOU A CITATION ! Alexandria (article on FFU somewhere). Black politician from south enters in and pushes through legislation to SEIZE WATER SIDE LAND for "public use" which would be controlled by black power and later sold to "private hands" despite being previously SEIZED. HE WAS PARTLY SUCCESSFUL - until the land-owners counter-sued and won

Posted by: That's not a real thing ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:56PM

345yy4 Wrote:
>

> the video presented clearly shows a warning shot
> was fired
>

>
> (this counters an argument the 3 men were on a kkk
> chase and the nigger was running because he had
> been assured he'd be dead. one doesn't was VERY
> LIMITED ammo (pump action or not unk) on a warning
> shot just before a death struggle unless they
> don't know it's a death struggle ahead of time)
>
> the "victim" kind runs toward instead of away from
> the man (but not at top speed either) and just
> before the struggle the man has his arms out to
> prevent the "victim" from pushing him over
>
> THOSE TWO POINTS AREN'T GOOD FOR PROSECUTION
>
> however - i'd throw the case and kick it do
> another court, a wobbly punt down the field so to
> speak - somplex litigation

Maybe this is your first day learning about responsible firearm use. You don't fire fucking warning shots. Those aren't real things. You sound like Joe "fire 2 blasts in the air" biden. God you people are fucking retarded when you want so bad to make a point.

Posted by: TKYYG ()
Date: November 24, 2021 07:29PM

Are you assholes really retrying the case here on FU?

Posted by: Theymisssedthrlottery ()
Date: November 24, 2021 10:10PM

Well the family won’t get any money. The killers have been convicted and will get three squares for the rest of their life. Can’t blame the city or police. Justice has prevailed.

That dead Nog family should be mad now. Nobody to civil sue.

Posted by: 3y4444 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 12:08AM

many say "can't point guns at a jogger is black"

IT IS THE NORMAL MODE OF POLICE QUESTIONING TO BEAR ARMS WHEN ASKING A CITIZEN WHY THEY'VE BEEN TRES PASSING

IT IS THE NORMAL MODE OF COWBOY MOVIES TO DO THE SAME

IT IS THE NORMAL MODE OF "The Love Boat" to never be armed even when asking about items confirmed missing.

----------------------
the government (ie, Atlanta, Georgia - who doesn't even have jurisdiction!!) has already accused their act was abnormal

while my personal view would be "3 people no need for weapon to ask" I DON'T LIVE IN THAT AREA DON'T KNOW WHAT NIGS ARE LIKELY TO DO. in some areas i would be armed some never

that nig DID go from jogging to attacking and continued attacking after a warning shot instead of stopping his jog - which is abnormal - and also allows police to shoot unfortunately (california swat rules of escalation 1970?)

i can't say the white men didn't "say something nasty" before hand - no audio - can't say the did

Posted by: 45y4554 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 12:08AM

i'd still boot the case to an appeal

Posted by: 343y44 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 12:11AM

I ALSO URGE PEOPLE TO THINK THESE FOLLOWING WORDS OVER

An innocent verdict does not pronounce a person guilt free.

It merely says the law has found no proof to motivate armed seizure of the person.

Posted by: Well ...Its In Vogue Now ()
Date: November 25, 2021 01:12AM

>Well the family won’t get any money. The killers have been convicted and will get three squares for the rest of their life. Can’t blame the city or police. Justice has prevailed.

To sue the FBI if a gun is used and the Biden admin will award huge multi million dollar settlements out of court , so the lottery is still open

People will start faking it to get that kind of cash

Posted by: Kylie ()
Date: November 25, 2021 06:34AM

I witnessed three Trumpers jaywalking, so I shot them

Posted by: be kind and gentle ()
Date: November 25, 2021 06:43AM

This was a modern day lynching. All three of these white men should rot in prison for the rest of their lives with weekly raping and beatings.

Posted by: They are satisfyed ()
Date: November 25, 2021 08:48AM

Well ...Its In Vogue Now Wrote:
> >Well the family won’t get any money. The
> killers have been convicted and will get three
> squares for the rest of their life. Can’t blame
> the city or police. Justice has prevailed.
>
> To sue the FBI if a gun is used and the Biden
> admin will award huge multi million dollar
> settlements out of court , so the lottery is still
> open
>
> People will start faking it to get that kind of
> cash

Now if they would have handicapped the nigger, they might could sue the city for police and EMTs for coming late. BLM is mad, since justice is served that don’t have a reason for looting, they wanted a aquaittal so they could loot big time. BLM is cussing Arbey out now for not being kilt right for the cause.

No Money or loot to be got out this.

Posted by: Good job! ()
Date: November 25, 2021 08:54AM

Kylie Wrote:
> I witnessed three Trumpers jaywalking, so I shot
> them

Since they were trumpers you know they did something to deserve it anyway, probably out looking for a government building to storm and loot. Worthless white trash thuggery

Posted by: 345yy4y4 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 01:12PM

Other than having NO TIMELINE (except roughly police say 1pm) (no time of before event of either party, no time of event, no time when police were called, no time when police first appeared, no time when property owner was conferred with, etc)

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING no one in the new touched is THE HISTORY OF THE THREE

If their motive was to kill "a black in the neighborhood" then they'd not stop at one they'd burn the home he was in so the whole family would have to move out? Would it be reasonable to say they'd chase one down the street at a time? So saying "they didn't want nigs in their neighborhood" is loose at the ends.

DO THE THREE HAVE ANY REPORTS IN THE PAST OF BEING INVOLVED in any dead missing niggers? OTHER RACE ATTACKS?

AND WHY DIDN'T ANY NEWS PERSON ANSWER WHETHER any of these 3 had criminal histories or the opposite?

It would be possible but unusual if all three "recently converted to being major biggots" in Georgia late in their life.

Posted by: 34ty3y44 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 03:30PM

Usually, a small locality in the South the "prosecutes" people who can't call police out of fear of the police - who take action to protect their neighborhood, is called a traffic cop town.

These asshole towns arrest anyone for anything possible except friends of politicians. They seize cars homes and wreck families and feast on auctions of goods they seized

================================

today's breitbart news say "Georgia is proud to not allow citizen's arrests"

IT IS A DAMN SHAME, A SCAM, AND THEY KNOW IT

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 03:34PM

Infact, when young I wanted to go to texas like a few friends of mine did. however there was news on 60 Minutes News, PEOPLE WERE GETTING ABDUCTED IN SMALL TRAFFIC COP TOWNS IN THE SOUTH. they might get pulled over or arrested FOR ANY SCOFF LAW, and upon not satisfying "immediate payment" or any unreasonable condition be placed in prison INDEFINITELY without a real trial AND NEXT OF KIN WOULD NOT BE NOTIFIED. a real 60 Minutes report on the dangers of cops in the south in the 80's and 90's. included in the horror stories were those arrested who'd simply been ill and arrested while ill for "acting out of order"

I unfortunately had a medical condition wich could cause me to be arrested for loitering - so i could not risk the travel and had no money for planes.

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO GEORGIA ABOUT THAT IS - ROT IN HELL

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: November 25, 2021 03:42PM

(note: traffic cop towns didn't only arrest blacks - the 60's minutes stories had improperly arrested whites in the story)

Posted by: entrapment ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:02PM

there was rumor "they cornered the nigger" - yet the police have not release any recording verifying that

HERE'S THE FACT:

* A TRUCK BEHIND AND IN FRONT OF A MAN JOGGING

* this likely says the jogger was un-aware the trucks were boxing him in - since he coudl have dodged through any trees had they "asked him to stop and talk"

however - he may have hated whites and refused to stop and talk - we don't know and legally it can't be a question since dead men can't refute any claims made

* it's only according to the defendants whether this "box in" was pre-planned a day before or just their natural reaction to stopping a jogger / someone

"running" from a construction site (which absolutey was the case - the police confirmed - that video surveylance had the jogger running from the construction)

* likely - what really happened is since the "victim was running" they drove ahead and stopped (absolutely what anyone would do), while their neighbor friend came later and was naturally behind them - the "boxing in" was likely both intentional and non-planned and non-intentional - simply what occured

Posted by: You are clearly meant for more ()
Date: November 25, 2021 08:12PM

entrapment Wrote:
> there was rumor "they cornered the nigger" - yet
> the police have not release any recording
> verifying that
>
> HERE'S THE FACT:
>
> * A TRUCK BEHIND AND IN FRONT OF A MAN JOGGING
>
> * this likely says the jogger was un-aware the
> trucks were boxing him in - since he coudl have
> dodged through any trees had they "asked him to
> stop and talk"
>
> however - he may have hated whites and refused to
> stop and talk - we don't know and legally it can't
> be a question since dead men can't refute any
> claims made
>
> * it's only according to the defendants whether
> this "box in" was pre-planned a day before or just
> their natural reaction to stopping a jogger /
> someone
>
> "running" from a construction site (which
> absolutey was the case - the police confirmed -
> that video surveylance had the jogger running from
> the construction)
>
> * likely - what really happened is since the
> "victim was running" they drove ahead and stopped
> (absolutely what anyone would do), while their
> neighbor friend came later and was naturally
> behind them - the "boxing in" was likely both
> intentional and non-planned and non-intentional -
> simply what occured

Are you really retrying the case here? Of what no doubt prestigious Law School are you a graduate? I think it's wonderful that you know so much more about the law and the case than do several prosecutors and several defense attorneys. Truly, you are a legal phenomenon. It is painful to see you wasting your legal brilliance here on Fairfax Underground when clearly your place is on the Supreme Court.

Posted by: You Did Not Get The Word ! ()
Date: November 25, 2021 10:56PM

The case is on appeal, this is the appeal

Posted by: Dr.Asswhole ()
Date: November 26, 2021 01:29AM

3 White dudes with be introduced to their Black Boyfriends by weeks end..

Enjoy the prize!

Posted by: Dr Digger T. McVie ()
Date: November 26, 2021 01:36AM

Dr.Asswhole Wrote:
> 3 White dudes with be introduced to their Black
> Boyfriends by weeks end..
>
> Enjoy the prize!

Eskimooooooooooo . . .

Posted by: Ringo Star ()
Date: November 26, 2021 03:00PM

They shot him for one reason. He was black.

And what's with the third guys bowl haircut? Who is he? One of the Beatles?

Posted by: Hes Trying Out ()
Date: November 26, 2021 03:11PM

For the role of Capt Kangaroo in the prison drama club, there's lots of bad drama in a Georgia prison
Attachments:
thecapt.jfif
prisondramaclubber.jfif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.