HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: companies reported "Record Profits", didn't pay taxes, Golden Parachutes invented and supported by NY SEC and Clinton
Posted by: associated pressings 23333 ()
Date: November 19, 2021 03:54PM

Companies were loosing and outsourcing (quick profit) during Clinton.

They told investors "record profits" while the companies were going bankrupt (quit making products).

CEO's outsourced and left companies with sometimes HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN BONUSES despite being loosers.

They weren't paying investors and investors never signed up to be traitors with their investments.

THEY ALSO WERE TAX EVADERS. THESE SAME COMPANIES, IE HEWLETT PACKARD, UNDER CLINTON ALL FILED "TOO BIG TO FAIL" TAX FORMS AT IRS - THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY TAXES

investors sued but were threatened with armed invasion and quashes by Bill Clinton and his "SEC"

(SEC was supposed to be a watchdog)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: companies reported "Record Profits", didn't pay taxes, Golden Parachutes invented and supported by NY SEC and Clinton
Posted by: 35hy455 ()
Date: November 19, 2021 03:54PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 34y44 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 02:43PM

t

Posted by: 234t434y ()
Date: November 23, 2021 08:23PM

Posted by: Keetti ()
Date: December 06, 2021 03:35PM

On site reviews, experts give their recommendations in the hope of telling students and other people about some of the company. I find this information very useful, as the resource https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/edusson/ helped me to sort out a lot of information and choose the really best ones. I liked that their review criteria are based on several factors. These are prices and discounts, quality work, customer service and website design. These reviewers search the Internet for consumer websites for mentions of this service or any complaints and legal issues. Reading such reviews, I am always confident in choosing a high-quality and safe site, which is the main criterion for me.

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 05:06PM

Keetti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On site reviews, experts give their
> recommendations in the hope of telling students
> and other people about some of the company. I find
> this information very useful, as the resource
> https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/edusson/
> helped me to sort out a lot of information and
> choose the really best ones. I liked that their
> review criteria are based on several factors.
> These are prices and discounts, quality work,
> customer service and website design. These
> reviewers search the Internet for consumer
> websites for mentions of this service or any
> complaints and legal issues. Reading such reviews,
> I am always confident in choosing a high-quality
> and safe site, which is the main criterion for me.

DROP DEAD SPAMMER

Posted by: Michael Barth ()
Date: December 11, 2021 03:59PM

I'm sure this is Roger Clinton's fault. Always blame the dead guy.

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 01:39AM

cvv

Posted by: 35h4nt6 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 09:56PM

Michael Barth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure this is Roger Clinton's fault. Always
> blame the dead guy.

DROP DEAD SPAMMER. MANY BOOKS AND ARTICLES HAVE SUBSTANCIAL PROOF ON ALL OF THE LEGAL COMPLAINTS.

Posted by: 5r3hh445 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 03:01PM

the longer overview of "ceos who don't own a company suddenly raping investors and democrats using police in a hostile manner to prevent investors 'from complaining'"

Re: When is BIll Clinton Going to Jail over GOLDEN PARACHUTE: think citibank recently

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2831149/3656819.html#msg-3656819

Posted by: r5hnt45 ()
Date: June 09, 2022 02:02PM

Posted by: 234hj5h ()
Date: June 12, 2022 03:09PM

Posted by: 5rhj6545 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 02:30PM

Posted by: 3g3h5 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:35PM

Posted by: 3wh53 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 10:31PM

Posted by: 3tgh5 ()
Date: January 23, 2023 09:59PM

Posted by: 43h54 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 01:27PM

Posted by: 34gh543 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 09:38PM

Posted by: 23tg32g ()
Date: March 09, 2023 09:54PM

Posted by: 343g4hg ()
Date: March 11, 2023 06:59PM

Posted by: 6u6u6u6u ()
Date: March 22, 2023 06:42PM

Posted by: gr43bh3 ()
Date: March 23, 2023 08:17PM

Posted by: G4r3hb3 ()
Date: March 23, 2023 08:30PM

Posted by: gr3h5r ()
Date: March 28, 2023 07:02AM

Posted by: thy5rn ()
Date: March 28, 2023 08:12AM

they were "too rich and powerful to pay taxes", i mean come on, they were on the top

Posted by: 3ghb5r3 ()
Date: April 15, 2023 12:32AM

Posted by: gr3bh3 ()
Date: April 17, 2023 01:22AM

the whole reason for the "modern" democrat party is:

1) to support counterfeiting

2) to allow golden parachutes to get away with murders

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.