HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FUCKING AMAZON:: So you order on Prime to get shit the next day. Since Amazon shits on their drivers, the drivers don't want "waste time" with high-rise deliveries!
Posted by: FUCKING AMAZON ()
Date: November 09, 2021 03:58PM

It starts with a text from the drver:
Wahwahwah. "I can't access the property. Security won't let me through."

Bullshit. They always let Amazon thru 24-7, but the drivers dump their deliveries at random spots then tell you it was delivered.

When I don’t get my shit Amazon always replaces it. The next day shit is out the fucking window. Replacement shit gets to you when it gets you...usually in a week.

Amazon doesn't want to hear about it. Everything is handled through AI & AI driven chat. I hope Besos' phallus to the moon is serviced by AI chat. That shit is sketchy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FUCKING AMAZON:: So you order on Prime to get shit the next day. Since Amazon shits on their drivers, the drivers don't want "waste time" with high-rise deliveries!
Posted by: Quit whining ()
Date: November 09, 2021 07:22PM

What are you? A Democrat? If you don’t like it, get out of your parents basement and go to the store. What a fucking whiner.

Re: FUCKING AMAZON:: So you order on Prime to get shit the next day. Since Amazon shits on their drivers, the drivers don't want "waste time" with high-rise deliveries!
Posted by: Ascent Tysons Corner ()
Date: November 09, 2021 07:48PM

Quit whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are you? A Democrat? If you don’t like it,
> get out of your parents basement and go to the
> store. What a fucking whiner.

Did your covid vaccine microchip take a bad turn in your cerebellum?

In my 26-story high-rise, we have the exact same problem. Amazon WHIPS THEIR DRIVERS when they don't complete their rounds in the allotted time. Prime drivers have told me how they'll scam the system when they're short on time and they pull a high-rise delivery. In short, they AVOID high-rises.

If you live in a high-rise and you successfilly receive your Prime order, you probably lucked out and got a new driver who didn't know the tricks

Posted by: Another whiner ()
Date: November 09, 2021 07:53PM

Another whining Democrat. Wah wah wah, I didn’t get my fleshlight. Now I have to use my hand, etc., etc., etc. Why do you keep ordering from Amazon if this happens to you? You sound like a dumbass in addition to being a whiner.

Posted by: I love Amazon ()
Date: November 09, 2021 07:59PM

When I order from them, at least 2-3 times a week, the packages always come when promised. Most of the time they come early or the next day. I often talk to the drivers and they are always cheerful and courteous. What a great company

Posted by: I live in a house... ()
Date: November 09, 2021 08:08PM

I love Amazon Wrote:
> When I order from them, at least 2-3 times a week,
> the packages always come when promised. Most of
> the time they come early or the next day. I often
> talk to the drivers and they are always cheerful
> and courteous. What a great company

Amazon drivers & deliveries are excellent for me, but I live in a house with a front porch.

My sister, however, lives in Arlington in a tall building and she says her Amazon deliveries are hit & miss.

She voted for Youngkin and Trump.

Posted by: Mikey Muchbux ()
Date: November 09, 2021 09:49PM

Poor libtards living in high rises smelling kimchee and shithole food from banana land all day and night wafting down the halls while the muzzies plan jihad in the apt above.

Sucks to be poor I guess.

Posted by: GMU dorms...Tell you what same t ()
Date: November 09, 2021 10:02PM

Amazon tells you ya got the delivery, but usually they drop it with some random resident or visitor.

It's a 50-50 crap shoot as to IF you get ver your order

Posted by: Your sister ()
Date: November 09, 2021 11:38PM

I live in a house... Wrote:
> I love Amazon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When I order from them, at least 2-3 times a
> week,
> > the packages always come when promised. Most of
> > the time they come early or the next day. I
> often
> > talk to the drivers and they are always
> cheerful
> > and courteous. What a great company
>
>
>
> Amazon drivers & deliveries are excellent for me,
> but I live in a house with a front porch.
>
> My sister, however, lives in Arlington in a tall
> building and she says her Amazon deliveries are
> hit & miss.
>
> She voted for Youngkin and Trump.

I work in Arlington. Does your sister have big titties? I get horny at lunch.

Posted by: Cancel Culture ()
Date: November 10, 2021 12:04AM

I got irritated with Amazon and closed my account. For the OP. do as my dad used to say and 'vote with your feet'.

There is life after Amazon.

Posted by: Phallus-to-the-Moon? ()
Date: November 10, 2021 05:22AM

Is that Besos' New Shephard?

If that was the design that was approved, how can one expect 'next day delivery' to be any better?

Posted by: Wilfred ()
Date: November 10, 2021 05:49AM

I used to live on the 6th floor of a walk up building (no elevator) in NYC. Unless you pay ALOT extra and arrange it ahead of time, NOBODY is carrying shit up to your apartment especially places like Amazon. Local places (like food delivery) might, but only after you become a regular customer and tip VERY well EVERY time (which of course is very expensive). Here in Northern Virginia, it appears the same. Bottom line, if you want places like Amazon to consistently deliver right to your front door, you better live in a ground floor apartment or a house with a front porch.

Posted by: Amazon Can't Deliver ()
Date: November 10, 2021 06:11AM

Amazon: long on marketing, short on success

Posted by: 34y444 ()
Date: November 10, 2021 06:26PM

601aa2b8ee136f00183a9fbd?width=1136&form

Come on don't be cheap! You can afford to tip the driver a little!

Posted by: Reidlake ()
Date: February 15, 2022 08:40AM

That's true, and I experienced this so many times. And the thing is that security always allows Amazon through, as you said, 24/7. I understand they might have many orders or something else to do, but that's not the way you treat a customer. Besides that, I filled a couple of complaints, and I can tell you their support doesn't even give a damn about it. I ordered these scales https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Smart-Body-Scale-Black/dp/B08XYX8RDR/, and I adore the product, but the driver confused my order with something else, and I had to wait for him for another day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2022 07:07AM by Reidlake.

Posted by: It has improved ()
Date: February 15, 2022 08:53AM

Management met with Amazon reps and that un-delivery crap hasn't happened since.

Amazon needs to be better with their staff.

Posted by: PKHNL ()
Date: February 15, 2022 12:11PM

The probs. users of these app services have are all of the Co.'s creation. They pay their contracters or employees garbage or treat them like garbage. So the contracter or employee's got to game the system in order to get by .

The probs. you're having with Uber, Lyft, Door Dash Amazon & the others are all the creation of those shit ball Co.s. If they'd pay their contracters better & treated their contracters/ employees better, there'd be lots less probs. Unfortunately for everybody, these slimey Co.s can't compete if they had to treat people right.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.