HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Traveling thread
Posted by: Iris2 ()
Date: November 05, 2021 07:47AM

What is your dream travel destination?

Mine is Africa, I'm dreaming about going on safari

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Traveling thread
Posted by: simarden ()
Date: November 05, 2021 06:01PM

My relatives do not live there, and I know that distant relatives live in Germany. For some time, my father, infected with the desire to move to them, studied German, kept constant contact, but over time extinguished the desire. To determine whether there are mothers, and in general, to know who lives there, try to go to Instagram and type in a search engine this city. In front of you will be many people and just women who live in this city. I can advise you to go to Germany and rest here at montaregio.de. You like it there is a lot of fun, and everything is so fabulous. I am charged with positive emotions.

Posted by: amy stivens ()
Date: November 05, 2021 06:21PM

South Africa is awesome. I've been there twice and want to go again one day with my little one. I would suggest you need at least one months to see places, minimum 1 week for Kruger park. My dream destination is - Galapagos islands.Just need to collect a bit more money on my credit card https://green-dot-corporation.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html. Hopefully it is going to happen in the nearest future

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2021 06:54PM by amy stivens.

Posted by: Richmond VA ()
Date: November 05, 2021 06:59PM

I want to go to Richmond Virginia and spend a whole week with Meade Skelton

Posted by: I am Sylvanna Bocook ()
Date: November 05, 2021 07:03PM

Richmond VA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to go to Richmond Virginia and spend a
> whole week with Meade Skelton

When you come down, let me know. I'll show you a good time.

Attachments:
977238A7-C007-4A02-AC82-71461B23373F.jpeg

Posted by: Show us your tits ()
Date: November 05, 2021 07:08PM

Don’t tease us. It’s a long way to Richmond

Posted by: _Tarlton_ ()
Date: November 05, 2021 07:54PM

Always wanted to walk the trail of St. James in Europe. I’ll do it one day. Outside of that, I’d like to go to Cyprus.

Posted by: Jessica61 ()
Date: November 11, 2021 12:20PM

Oh, I have so many dream travel destinations, and I can't even say which country I want to visit the most. I love skiing, so in winter I really want to go somewhere to a winter resort. And when I was looking for possible options, I came across this skiing tour in Armenia, and it seems pretty good. What is more, the price is very affordable, so I hope I'll manage to make it there.

Posted by: Dooles ()
Date: November 22, 2021 09:32AM

United Kingdom is a Sovereign State situated in the Northwestern coast of Europe.The country has also contributed the modern world with the most inventions out of all the countries in the world. It is also responsible for iventingmany sports such as soccer, tennis, golf, rugby, boxing just to name a few.

Posted by: Liaryvel ()
Date: November 22, 2021 09:32AM

I would travel all around the world, I hope one day it will be possible. I work a lot and want to get rid of stress finally because I feel my mental health is getting worse. I take vitamins from Canadian pharmacy to support the nervous system. What else I can do to reduce stress? What helps you? 

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:29PM

I didn't go abroad yet, but I travl inside the country now and then. By the way, how do you guys choose hotels? Do you use special platforms or do you just ask Google?

Posted by: Sophia777 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:34PM

Frank7788 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't go abroad yet, but I travl inside the
> country now and then. By the way, how do you guys
> choose hotels? Do you use special platforms or do
> you just ask Google?
If you are traveling inside the USA, I can suggest paying attention to Extended Stay America hotels. They are good for short-term, weekly, or long-term stays. The rooms have fully equipped kitchens and the prices are low. Also, these hotels are pet-friendly (which is very important for me as I prefer traveling with my dog). You can call the extended stay america phone number https://extended-stay-america.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and find out the details if interested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2022 06:46AM by Sophia777.

Posted by: UL Jefferson ()
Date: January 21, 2022 03:14AM

How much does Bocook charge? What a looker.

Posted by: oscarcrypto ()
Date: June 10, 2022 06:00PM

I really wanted to visit London. But it didn't work out anyway. But recently I found these Myflightsearch reviews which led me to a website where I can search for cheap flights. I decided to fly there at least for the weekend. I found a suitable flight, compared prices and booked flights. It was a wonderful weekend.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 10, 2022 07:24PM

Eat shit and die spammer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.