HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: Trump Presidency is One Big Lie ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:59PM

Just like Trump getting Mexico to pay for the wall, no evidence of fraud in 2020 election.

DO TRUMP EVER GET TIRED OF HIS OWN LIES?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: FJB ()
Date: October 13, 2021 05:34PM

Biden’s poll numbers are the lowest in history at this point in his presidency and he is despised worldwide. Let’s talk about that not a guy who hasn’t been in office for nine months. FUCK JOE BIDEN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: 7 million more votes. ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:00PM

Donald Trump got Joe Biden elected.

Biden got over 7 million more votes than Trump did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: I feel your pain... ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:24PM

FJB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Biden’s poll numbers are the lowest in history
> at this point in his presidency and he is despised
> worldwide. Let’s talk about that not a guy who
> hasn’t been in office for nine months. FUCK JOE
> BIDEN


Yeah...Just remember this...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/09/23/fact-check-bidens-approval-rating-higher-than-trumps-term-low/8347107002/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: When??? ()
Date: October 14, 2021 09:11AM

Still waiting to Trump to find evidence of fraud in the election.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: tons of evidence of fraud ()
Date: October 14, 2021 09:48AM

I feel your pain... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FJB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Biden’s poll numbers are the lowest in
> history
> > at this point in his presidency and he is
> despised
> > worldwide. Let’s talk about that not a guy
> who
> > hasn’t been in office for nine months. FUCK
> JOE
> > BIDEN
>
>
> Yeah...Just remember this...
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021
> /09/23/fact-check-bidens-approval-rating-higher-th
> an-trumps-term-low/8347107002/


usatoday? Really? Guess you forgot when their "fact checker" rated false that Xiden checked his watch during the return ceremony of the 13 US servicemen that Xiden got killed in Kabul. That was like a whole month ago so I'm sure you've moved on. Or 3 days ago when usatoday got fact-checked for using 2017 million woman march pictures in a story about the lamely attended march a couple of weeks ago and misrepresented that the pics were from the 2021 march.

No one believes your libtarded "fact checkers" anymore. They've been caught in way too many lies. Sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: Basic reality ()
Date: October 14, 2021 10:17AM

Biden is president, and Trump is not. That is the bottom line, for good or ill. And instead of trying to learn the lessons of their defeat (such as, don't insult every single person who does not completely buy into your bullshit), all the Trumpers can do is bitch and whine about how unfair it all is.

Tough shit. Really. Breaks your fucking heart.

Keep whining, Trumpers. It is actually a fairly pleasant sound.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Months Later and Trump Can't One Shred of Evidence of Fraud, In Fact More Votes for Biden
Posted by: Trump Swamp is Full of Losers ()
Date: October 14, 2021 10:44AM

Basic reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Biden is president, and Trump is not. That is the
> bottom line, for good or ill. And instead of
> trying to learn the lessons of their defeat (such
> as, don't insult every single person who does not
> completely buy into your bullshit), all the
> Trumpers can do is bitch and whine about how
> unfair it all is.
>
> Tough shit. Really. Breaks your fucking heart.
>
> Keep whining, Trumpers. It is actually a fairly
> pleasant sound.

LOL!

All the Tumpers learned is step the violence and attacks.

They keep shooting themselves in the foot and trying to blame others. It hilarious to watch.

Now we know why none of Trump's business ventures are ever successful.

Love the way Trump had Meade running up debt thinking that's way it's done in America.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   **     **   *******   **     ** 
 ***   **  **     **  ***   ***  **     **  **     ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **** ****         **  **     ** 
 ** ** **  ********   ** *** **   *******   **     ** 
 **  ****  **         **     **         **   **   **  
 **   ***  **         **     **  **     **    ** **   
 **    **  **         **     **   *******      ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.