HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How china Xiden are causing FOOD SHORTAGES ... story from USA FARMERS
Posted by: savage nation 332 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:49PM

farmland.png?zoom=2&resize=388%2C220&ssl

1st, if you read small town papers you'll see democrats have been ravaging and harassing small towns who have no defense against "democrat goons"

* farmers are saying rich manufacturers have refused to offer replacement parts for essential equipment (tractors and much more)

* retails are "you must buy a whole new tractor - we don't have tires for that model" (Dale Hadden)

(there's talk of "buying two tractors so there are parts when the thing gets old" - you can't because now you've lost 2x instead of 1x, the costs don't allow that. anyone trying to fix an old WEED EATER knows china is damn evil)

(Computers: hopefully all known everything from asia is a ONE-OFF and can't be repaired and UBUNTU/CHINA hacks to insure that piece isn't supported in 5 years and new software is HACKED not to be better but to insure older chinese hardware can't be used)

I've had similar problems recently in the ELECTRONICS SECTOR. it's not about advancement: it's about greedy companies. they are GIVING THE CHINESE DIAGRAMS TO PRODUCE copies of US GOV paid for tech - but not the consumer to repair. *** THEY ARE REFUSING TO SELL PARTS THAT ARE STILL MADE AND USED TO CONSUMERS *** that is, a simple part that would repair unit - they PRESSURE YOU TO BUY A NEW UNIT which of course is: MADE IN CHINA). they used to give diagrams and sell parts, it now says made in china and they do NOT give diagrams and parts.

It's not just the farming industry it's every industry: china has STRONG ARM sales tactics. They are godless and heartless when it comes to trade. And threatening: the only US PRESIDENT who challenged them is George Bush Senior - who threatened openly on TV to bomb them, nuclear, if they didn't stop stealing certain tech products on national television.

IT CAN END YOUR BUSINESS IT CAN END YOUR LIFE - THE MFG WHO OUTSOURCE TO CHINA AND CHINESE ARE HIGHLY AWARE OF THAT - as a consumer your a target and really they want your family dead and to double their family size. these people are Godless sacks of shit.

* holland, international harvestor et al, have stopped making parts they outsource to china

* Xi jing ping likes shortages - it raises prices of chinese goods and or can't keep up to make every last thing for the whole world, whatever the agreements had been

and it's extremely unwise of clinton obama Xiden to do it: locate all mfg in one political region is just jaw droppingly stupid. what if something goes wrong in china? the rest of the world wouldn't be able to "go back into production" soon enough. 1 country fails we all fail is the damned stupidest thing: and it was all for political greed

https://michaelsavage.com/next-food-shortages-from-bidens-gang/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How china Xiden are causing FOOD SHORTAGES ... story from USA FARMERS
Posted by: 456577i67i ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:49PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 75io67o ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:52PM

* holland, international harvestor et al, have stopped making parts they outsource to china. they are a european country that globalized.

* they also made chinese made electronics STOCK in all the tractors (like a car, you can't order a tractor without all the crap in it)

DISPOSABLE TRACTORS - who didn't know that

the Xiden Biden outsourcing game has gone too far

REPUBLICANS SAID IT WOULD

TOLD YOU SO

* Xi jing ping likes shortages - it raises prices of chinese goods and or can't keep up to make every last thing for the whole world, whatever the agreements had been

Posted by: Xiden poster Tracking ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:54PM

Xiben poster isn't working today.

Posted by: 67o87op ()
Date: October 13, 2021 02:17PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/13/white-house-complains-america-falling-behind-china-on-infrastructure-as-congressional-leftists-block-bill/

CHINA RESPONSE: your weak country hardly manufactures anything. you don't need infrastructure: you can walk

Posted by: o78o87p ()
Date: October 13, 2021 02:34PM

Your xxx tractor tires may still be available (and used "somewhere") but not listed for sale.

SUPPLIERS AND MANUFACTURERS are working together to keep replacement parts that DO EXIST away from consumers

If you look at the electronics assesment above you'll see where one company says "no parts, no diagram, you need to buy a new one", I've found those same parts are still made - they are under different lables. This is 1,000,000 more difficult for electronics since if a part is bad and you BAD COMPANY refuses to tell you how the original part worked it's extremely expensive to find for yourself which part, which you KNOW is still put in new units of OTHER PRODUCTS still being made, is the right part.

Tires? Call Uniroyal USA, who still makes tires in USA. They make custom tires including tractor tires. I'm 100% sure of that.

Tractor Supply Official Site - Tractor Supply Store
Ad·https://www.tractorsupply.com/
Use Our Store Locator Page To Find Store Hours, Directions, Phone Numbers, & More Details! Save On Dog Food, Chicken Feed, Bird Seed, & More. Buy Online Pick Up In Store!

DOG FOOD? CHINA? I THOUGHT YOU SOLD TRACTOR PARTS. Any retailer with morals that sells Tractor Parts isn't going to advertise #1 they have low dog food prices. That's one indication you should turn your back on the store and get connected to USA suppliers directly.

DON'T CALL THEM, THEIR CEO ARE IN CALIFORNIA AND SCRAMBLING TO HELP CHINA BEAT DOWN THE AMERICAN FARMER - making chinese and mexican farming lower cost making USA not only a puppet of chinese manufacturing but also a welfare victim

Posted by: 56u6567i6 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 02:38PM

Stockholder Stake Shares owned
The Vanguard Group, Inc. 10.71% 12,241,432
BlackRock Fund Advisors 5.66% 6,472,181
SSgA Funds Management, Inc. 4.24% 4,849,931
Select Equity Group LP 2.89% 3,306,964
6 more rows

TSCO - Tractor Supply Co Shareholders - CNNMoney.com
https://money.cnn.com › quote › shareholders › symb=TS...

has satellite offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Scottsdale, Arizona. The company also has offices in Canada, Australia, CHINA, Asia, and Europe.

Posted by: 657o67o ()
Date: October 13, 2021 02:41PM

Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is an American retail chain of stores that offers products for home improvement, agriculture, lawn and garden maintenance, livestock, equine and pet care.

YOU SEE - THEY NO LONGER EVEN PRETEND THEY ARE A TRACTOR SUPPLY STORE

Uniroyal will get you your tires I can promise that.

As for electronics that are made but refused to be identified or sold to specific american consumers - that's a different problem. There is no Uniroyal to call because you can't measure the rim size on these bitches - and they take FULL ADVANTAGE of that.

Posted by: 8989[9[ ()
Date: October 13, 2021 06:30PM

Now for me the maddening thing about looking at a simple part anyone replaces - but is unlabled. ALLOT OF USA GOV PAID FOR ENGINEERING (a board with usa tech design), some good stuff, is going deaad unused. THOSE PEOPLE are having their work "CANCEL CULTURED" by other staff who hate the USA. Allot of good designs and internationally sourced materials (incl. usa) going to waste.

THE ELECTRONIC ITEM acually has parts from usa, taiwan, europe, italy - sold internationally: it was NOT made in china - it was made during Clinton regime (WHICH EXPLAINS why it failed and fucked over consumers on replacement then outsourced on all newer units). All newer units are 100% china and I think the company is now "FABLESS LIKE CALIFORNIA", since all the international companies all have the exact same unit and all say made in china.

The company USED TO publish part info a decade earlier: since Bill Clinton no longer did. The same part when NOT in a big tech device IS LABELED (no need for documentation just look on the common part). Big tech insures when it goes in it is not labeled is why there is no label - plus they (put stickers paint whatever) to actually destroy part labels. THEY INTENTLY SPIKED THE BALL FOR CHINA.

IT NOT ONLY MAKES ME ANGRY I WANNA KILL THEM

I'M GIVEN A CHOICE OF SPENDING VALUABLE TIME OR BUYING CHINES

BUYING CHINESE LEADS TO ME NOT HAVING KIDS, CHINESE HAVING MORE KIDS, IE: NO JOB FOR ME OR USA

Posted by: FJB ()
Date: October 13, 2021 07:57PM

Too long didn’t read. Didn’t have to. Everything Biden touches turns to shit. Fuck Joe Biden

Posted by: 7i67o ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:08PM

5h4

Posted by: u67o67o ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:31PM

Uniroyal

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.