HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Masturbating to Saved by the Bell
Posted by: Willow ()
Date: February 10, 2018 11:32AM

I asked the phone sex woman if she was familiar with 'Saved by the Bell', which thankfully, she was, and then I asked her if she'd be comfortable engaging in a conversation with me about her ideas of Kelly Kapowski masturbating. The woman was unbelievably gracious, well-spoken and 100% familiar with what it was like to get horny while watching that show, as she herself had experienced extremely strong mastabatory orgasms while fantasizing about A.C. Slater, one of the male characters on the show.

As she and I talked about Kelly, we both knew the show well enough to remember when Kelly dated her boss at the diner, Mr. Hunter, but it deliberately left unclear as to whether or not Mr. Hunter had gotten into Kelly's pants. I explained to the phone sex woman that it was fairly soon after Kelly's break-up with Mr. Hunter that I felt my sexual attraction to her growing more and more noticable every day. I had already had a sexually explicit crush on her for ages, but it suddely got to where my mind would immediately start thinking about her vagina as soon as I saw her face. The phone sex woman told me that she had gone through a similar thing regarding Slater's penis, and we both shared a laugh and went back to the subject of Kelly.

From the woman's estimation, Kelly would be the type of girl who might actually get sexually turned on by the thought of men watching her masturbate. I told her that the same idea had occured to me, too. We talked about the possibility of Kelly actually having masturbated on the Bayside High School campus, which had a certain type of naughty appeal about it, but didn't quite seem all that plausible. What did seem plausible, to both of us, was Kelly masturbating in her bedroom right after she got home from school in the afternoon. At this point, I wondered out loud about the possiblity that Kelly's masturbation was linked in some ways to the amount of male attention she had recieved that day, and that the days when she looked sexiest to me, as a viwer, were also the days when she ended up with strongest urges to masturbate. My lady friend on the phone agreed, and we talked about how it drove guys kinda crazy when she wore this tiny, risque mini skirts to school, and with Kelly knowing that guys will getting horny for her, that contributed hugely to her own horniness.
Attachments:
ezgif-3-a9568deaef.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: February 10, 2018 05:06PM

Could you please post more SBTB material in the Omeara Show thread? We are all huge fans there! Especially Kelly!!!

Thanks!

Posted by: Florian ()
Date: February 12, 2018 04:52AM

-----------------------------------------------------------'
Attachments:
ezgif-1-f25b938e92.gif

Posted by: Hunstke ()
Date: February 14, 2018 12:50AM

All of the 'Saved by the Bell' girls had their own budding sexiness about them. Kelly's was more openly presented, Jessie's was kinda hidden or restrained, and Lisa's in between, but sexy, too.

With each of the girls, I could easily imagine their vaginas.

I noticed with Kelly, I found it thrilling how clearly I could see her pussy in my mind if I wanted to, and I did.

Attachments:
ezgif-1-fd581b0a7d.gif

Posted by: Nobe Don Bosco ()
Date: February 23, 2018 05:49PM

I used to imagine Tiffani being slightly exhibitionistic, especially during so during her last two seasons on "Saved by the Bell". She was 16-17 years old, often in skimpy outfits, and widely regarded at the time, as the prime contender for recognition as sexiest teenage girl on the planet. With the short skirts, I could not stop thinking about her pussy. Would she ever think about sex?, yes, would. While the show was being filmed?, yes.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-12eb6d945c.gif

Date: February 27, 2018 06:43PM

Tiffani is my #1 sex fantasy girl of all time.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-9b267eb4b5.gif

Posted by: I want to fuck her ass ()
Date: February 27, 2018 07:04PM

My name is William Moreno and I have anal sex with my own mother.
Attachments:
want to go home and fuck.jpg

Posted by: Samuel L Jackson ()
Date: March 01, 2018 01:09AM

Tiffani Thiessen giving some accidental teenage panty action during season 3 of Saved by the Bell, and then, 5 years later, some very deliberate panty action for FHM magazine.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-bd1bfc954c.gif
20180228_1655091.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Jessie & BUNK'D on The Disney Channel
Posted by: Frankie "Ding-Dong" McLarsen ()
Date: March 04, 2018 09:40AM

I try to avoid the avoid The Disney Channel because a lot of their newer teenage actresses both annoy me and make horny at the exact same time, and it is a bad situation that a lot of times will result angry, messy and digustingly inappropriate masturbation spree.
Attachments:
580fa39e9cd6303d37f84cb465afc150--payton-list-peyton-roi (1)13.jpg

Posted by: Gilbaut Molliuer ()
Date: March 07, 2018 10:02AM

When Disney girls get to a certain age, they a lot of times go through a sort of 'Naughty Phase", like Stefanie Scott is going through here.
Attachments:
20180121_183533.jpg

Posted by: Nobe "Long John" DonBosco ()
Date: March 07, 2018 11:59AM

I have had a lot of mastabatoty sex fantasies directly or indirectly related to Saved by the Bell. The one ever involved me (at the time, a 24 year old contruction worker) making out with Kelly (a high school cheerleader on the show). The make-out session led quickly into some fairly impassioned petting, groping and foreplay. Towards the middle of that initisl 3-4 minute duration of that fantasy, I imagined myself sucking Kelly's nipples, and her sexual responsiveness to me doing that to her was impressive to me. My heart started pounding with the intuitive realization that the odds that Kelly's pussy was getting wet was close to 100%. At the time, I estimated Kelly's age at 17, although later research indicates she was more likely 16, and her nipples became erect that sucking them actually felt like a full-on sex act, and I wondered whether Kelly might actually cum from it. Because my intuition about her pussy getting wet, I went underneath her miniskirt with my hand and sort of rubbed her panties back and forth over her vagina a bit. There was a gratifying 'slipperyness', not extreme, but yes, 100% for sure, she was wet.

Re: Masturbating to Saved by the Bell: The College Years
Posted by: Vernier Hellman ()
Date: March 07, 2018 01:14PM

During Kelly Kapowski's freshman year at Cal Tech, she fantasized about getting fucked by her Social Anthropology professor, Jerimiah Lasky.
Attachments:
20180307_102916_resized_resized.png
KellyKapowski.png

Posted by: Vance ()
Date: March 10, 2018 02:41PM

This Kelly in one of the Malibu Sands Episodes. I really liked seeing her in this bathing suit.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-e464384fdc.gif

Posted by: Gilbaut Molliuer ()
Date: March 15, 2018 05:46AM

The wetter the better when it came to Kelly Kapowski.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-beb15b6f82.gif

Kelly
Posted by: Annonymous User ()
Date: March 18, 2018 01:23PM

This continues for quite a long time. She is "at that age", and this feels really, really enjoyable for her.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-c91805aec9.gif
ezgif-5-10dc3931e5.gif
ezgif-5-6d2f02a443.gif

Posted by: Annonymous User (Brian) ()
Date: March 18, 2018 01:47PM

It seems like Jessie gets the exact same feeling at the top of her pussy, too.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-9d01ca767e.gif

Date: March 20, 2018 02:42PM

Miley Cyrus in her late teens, a slightly risquè instagram posting.
Attachments:
miley-cyrus-masterbation-instagram-ftr-bell.jpg

Posted by: Nobe "Long John" DonBosco ()
Date: March 22, 2018 06:46AM

In 1999 and a little bit into 2000, by obsessive masturbation over the brunnette from Saved by the Bell was dimished slightly by my sudden feelings of horniness over Britney Spears. Britney was 17, which I loved, and as with the girl on Saved by the Bell, my biggest turn-on was to imagine her masturbating, and imagining exactly what she'd look like when she was in a state of almost unbelievably intense arousal. As she got a little older, she actually wrote a song about masturbating ("The Touch of my Hand"), and I was so happy and proud of her. Female Ejaculation was starting to get a fair amount of pubicity around that time, and in early 2000, I breifly indulged in half a dozen of so fantasies in which Britney squirted during orgasm. I also imagined that Britney's clitoris, when it erect, was larger than Kelly Kapowski's, and Kelly's was far from tiny.

Eventually, somewhere in mid-late 2000, my attraction to Britney began to loose a lot of its otiginal intenisty, but thankfully, my sexual attration to Kelly was still as fresh and beautiful as ever.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-540a404095.gif

Date: March 22, 2018 05:47PM

I remember having a fantasy where Tiffani Amber Thiessen, who was around 18 at the time, was masturbating through the gusset of a pair of black nylon pantyhose. She was cumming a lot, like every 20-30 seconds or so, and every time she climaxed, you'd see these intense little surges of slimy, whitish colored fluid seeping visibly out through the nylon. I had always had it my head that she was multi-orgasmic, and tended to lubricate really hard during orgasm, and having it happen through her pantyhose, over and over like that, It really, really impressed me that in 18 year old woman could be that good at getting herself off. I was so fucking envious of those pantyhose, getting squirted over and over with Tiffani's beautiful pussy juice.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-4e3524ac5c.gif
ezgif-1-f7abbd95b3.gif
ezgif-1-4e3524ac5c.gif

Date: March 24, 2018 04:45PM

I think this woman is absolutely beautiful, and the pose, with the short short skirt and panties ahowing a little is ridiculously sexy to me. The feelings I exerience when I look at this woman's is almost identical to the feeling I experienced 25+ years when pausing the VCR on at spot on homemade recording of Saved by the Bell at which Tiffani Thiessen's panties were briefly visible on screen. I think of the fabric on top of the woman's vagina, and the vagina underneath. I experience sort a swooning sensation as I allow myself to imagine that the woman's pussy lips are seperating slightly beneath the fabric as I'm at her. Does she have the type of clitoris where the bell-shaped tip will push outwards a little from the upper fold of labia? I think about Kelly Kapowski in her bedroom after school, and the intense physical beauty she embodies as she masturbates.
Attachments:
5fa6b7944d7dda15aee54cb61fcd01f41.jpg

Kelly, 17, sexy dress, grown-up-looking at a wedding, horny out of her mind.
Posted by: Nobi Don Fucking Bosco ()
Date: March 24, 2018 11:40PM

There were moments during this episode where I almost couldn't believe how much this girl turned me on. By the point I first saw this episode, I had become thouroughly and 100% convinced not only that Kelly had nice pussy, was easily aroused, and masturbated frequently, but even more than that, that when she was at her absolute horniest, she easily cum like a dozen of more times within an idividual masturbation session. That was not, by any means the norm for her, but there days (this day in the photo I am fairly certain being one of them) when it was completely mind-blowing, not only for me as an admirer, but equally so for Kelly, as the woman with the capity to cum that many times.
Attachments:
Tiffani ThiessenAge17.jpg

Posted by: BongJohn "McJackson" Latrobe ()
Date: March 25, 2018 07:57PM

Kelly isn't perfect, but I am crazy in love with her.
Attachments:
1522020305-picsay1.jpg

Kelly in The Park, and 4 hours Later, in the Spano's Basement.
Posted by: Kelly's Wet Panties ()
Date: March 28, 2018 08:07PM

Kelly intentionally flashed a man in the park, off and on for almost minutes, feeling naughty as hell and getting totally getting aroused, then going home to shower without cumming, without cumming, which was a challenge for her, then using the pheromne drenched panties to perfume herself behind her ears. Next, to Jessie's house, and with Jessie's older brother, Greg, in the basement, finally ending the 7 week dry spell after breaking up with Jeff Hunter. I know it is a lot to take in, but in turned out that she and Greg had a really good chemistry together. In the gif, you can Greg getting ready to start teasing Kelly's clit, and the he does it so well while standing behind her is something that amazes her. She closes the eyes and thinks about the man in the park, desperately stroking his cock while Greg gives her pleasure. She can fell Greg's penis, she feel it against her bottom and she reaches around without looking, wraps her hand aroud his thick, rigid shaft and works him like mad for a moment, before Greg puts in her and Jeff Hunter immediately becomes an irrelavancy as Greg slowly does what Kelly needs.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-953a514298.gif

Posted by: Nobel "Philly Boy" McSamuelson. ()
Date: April 02, 2018 12:46PM

Tiffi with her lovely, smallish natural boobies. A few months later, she would undergo a mind-blowing mammary growth spurt, but I fell in love with her long before that happened.
Attachments:
1675abf926b1b8991522504299.jpg

Posted by: Hey dickwad ()
Date: April 02, 2018 02:06PM

Could you possibly make your pics any larger and grainier?

Posted by: Sarah Pilbow ()
Date: April 02, 2018 06:56PM

Hey dickwad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could you possibly make your pics any larger and
> grainier?

Dont encourage him.

Re: Masturbating to Alyssa Lynch
Posted by: Georges Capoline ()
Date: April 07, 2018 02:00PM

Alyssa Lynch played the part of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in "The Unauthorised Saved by the Bell Story". I wasn't impressed with her acting, so much, and her resemblance to Tiffi was iffy, but something about her just made me hard as a rock.
Attachments:
Alyssa Lynch - Travelers - S01E07_1.jpg
AlyssaLych.gif

Re: Masturbating to Alyssa Lynch
Posted by: I know, I know ()
Date: April 07, 2018 02:10PM

Georges Capoline Wrote:
> but
> something about her just made me hard as a rock.

TITTYS!

Posted by: 4CHAN /R9K/ ()
Date: April 08, 2018 03:13AM

THIS IS AN INCEL THREAD THE BIGGEST ONE IVE EVER SEEN

Posted by: Jack Shit ()
Date: April 08, 2018 03:16AM

4CHAN /R9K/ Wrote:
> THIS IS AN INCEL THREAD THE BIGGEST ONE IVE EVER
> SEEN

You’re a fucking retard. Nobody cares.

No Wang on Britney.
Posted by: Briney does NOT have a dick! ()
Date: April 12, 2018 03:05PM

The fake news stories about Britney Spears having a cock and nut-sack are making me sick to my stomach.
Attachments:
Britney Cock.jpg

Masturbating Now & Then to Ashley Tisdale
Posted by: Simple Simon ()
Date: April 15, 2018 02:04AM

Ashley Tisdale is not my #1 fantasy girl, but when I see certain images of her, I get so much desire for her.
Attachments:
Ashley Tisdale.gif
ashley-tisdale-allure-spread-3004931.jpg

Masturbating because of Tiffani
Date: April 21, 2018 01:43PM

Ejaculating all over myself, my pajamas and my bedding while thinking about Kelly from Saved by the Bell.
Attachments:
ezgif-5-3b77fe022b.gif
20170826_090434.jpg
58ab579335511701260963.gif
20180421_084227.jpg

Posted by: Solomon "Don" Bosco ()
Date: April 28, 2018 05:44AM

I remember masturbating to Saved by the Bell and needing to go slow because of the problem of over excitement. At the time, Tiffani was only about 16-17 years old, but so fucking sexy-looking, and horny-looking, too. I fantasized about simultaneously sucking her nipples while having my hand up under her skirt and bringing her illegally to climax by molesting her wet and aroused teenage genitala through the outside of her skimpy little undies. It felt SO fucking perverted to jerk off to her this way, but I also knew, very deep inside, that Tiffani would not mind me doing so.
Attachments:
1517823426-picsay.jpg

Date: April 28, 2018 04:59PM

in the later seasons of Saved by the Bell, I realized that I had become sexually attracted to Tiffani Amber Thiessen. The degree of my attraction was exacerbated to a tremendous degree by the incredibly skimpy little clothing that allowed a person to see her panties when she uncrossed her legs, or to see her nipples poking out to her tank tops because she wasn't wearing a bra that day. Within my perverted, horny and lecherous mind, I oftentimes imagined that I was watching Tiffani masturbating. Because she was younger, (around 16-17) and I was older (around 23-24), I knew that it was incredibly inappropriate to be thinking about her this way, but I also felt, very strongly indeed, that Tiffani herself was experiencing huge, and almost immeasurable amounts of horniness during that time,
Attachments:
ep44.webp

Posted by: Dee Generate ()
Date: May 05, 2018 03:30PM

I think the Kelly girl knew that she was sexy, and very likely knew that a lot of guys needed to masturbate over her. Then, when posed semi-nude in that French magazine, it actually seemed like she WANTED men to jerk off over her. I was more than happy to oblige her in this way.
Attachments:
20180503_092128.jpg

Masturbating to Trinni, who rubs her clit like Kelly does.
Posted by: Florian ()
Date: May 05, 2018 07:45PM

Trinni does a lovely job of helping me imagine how Kelly from Saved by the Bell would have masturbated during her junior year of high school. Thank you, Trinni!
Attachments:
Trinni.gif
ezgif-1-c394b49cd5.gif

Lady Boners
Posted by: Xray Burns ()
Date: May 17, 2018 04:12PM

PushyPoom
Attachments:
Kelly Kapowski.gif
Tiffani Thiessen.gif

Posted by: Vance ()
Date: May 20, 2018 12:24AM

Kelly from Saved by the Bell was influential to me as a widely recognized public charcter who openly and honestly enjoyed having those around her admire her body in skimpy clothing without it creating any stigma or shame or damage to her reputation. The young woman in this GIF is publicly chanelling her inner Kelly Kapowski. Apologies for the blurriness and low resolution, but I like how this honors Kelly's ground work way back when.
Attachments:
Non Nude.gif

Date: May 20, 2018 05:24AM

Malibu Sands season 3.
Attachments:
Bfb.gif

Re: Masturbating to Mandy Moore
Posted by: Tam Lin ()
Date: May 21, 2018 02:02AM

Out of Britney/Christina Era of teenage pop temptresses, I went quierly ape-shit over innocent little Mandy Moore.
Attachments:
MandyMoore.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Beautiful Mandy Moore
Posted by: Blank Frank ()
Date: May 23, 2018 01:04AM

Ever since her "Candy" video, I was smitten.
Attachments:
Beautiful Mandy Moore.jpg

Masturbating to an unidentified Japanese Woman with a Nice Clitoris
Posted by: Donald Banforth ()
Date: May 23, 2018 06:48PM

This young woman is charming to me. I am fairly certain she is Japanese and under 22. I like her face and her body. It seems as though her sexual arousal is genuine. I think she has a super-sexy clit, and her partner pulls the hood back, so we can see it better, and see how erect it is. All it takes is is 40 seconds of diddling and finger-fucking and teasing, and you can see all this sexy, whitish slime getting released from her honey pot. The copious whitish slime and the prominently erect clitoris with the hood pulled back are perfect indicators of the I imagine it was like when Kelly from Saved by the Bell was sexually turned on, which is why it seemed to make sense to post it here. Notice at the begining of the GIF, the shortness if her mini skirt.
Attachments:
Japanese  Woman.gif

Posted by: Kelly Fqn ()
Date: May 26, 2018 03:20AM

I love the shots where Kelly goes to her locker. She seems so confident in her sexiness. She knows that guys are getting horny for her all day long, and she likes it.
Attachments:
Kelly in a Skirt.gif

Posted by: Nobel "Philly Boy" McSamuelson. ()
Date: May 31, 2018 01:51PM

I remember watching Saved by the Bell, and realizing that Kelly from the show was a person with genuine sexual feelings, and a girl new how to masturbate, and wasn't shy or embarrassed about thinking horny thoughts while she played with herself. The primary subjects of Kelly's lust when she was in high school tended to be guys who were at least five to ten years older than she was, in many cases it was teachers, or substitute teachers or friends of her father's. It fascinated her to think of these men being sexually attracted to her, and it didn't just fascinate her a little bit, it fascinated her a lot.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-821e3ea2fd.gif

Re: Masturbating to Lizzie McGuire
Posted by: Olmos ()
Date: June 03, 2018 01:32AM

The tv series didn't do it, excect for a tiny window up near the end. The movie and surounding promos, hell yeah!
Attachments:
Hilary Duff.JPG
Lizzie.gif
Masturbating to Lizzie McGuire.jpg

Date: June 05, 2018 04:07PM

Kelly's sex appeal seemed like it had more to do with her legs and her buttocks and her pussy than it did with her adorable breasts, but I've always been into smaller teen boobies with highly erectile nipples. When she first appeared on screen in this bathing suit, there wasn't even the faintest hint of any nipple-action through the fabric, but five minutes into the episode, and it was like, OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD.
Attachments:
20180605_151613.png
20180605_152415.png

Re: Masturbating Ashley Tisdsle
Posted by: NoBe "Longfellow" Don-Franco ()
Date: June 06, 2018 01:45AM

Oh, God, this SO messed up and perverted, but I think I want to pay Ashley Tisdale for performing a girlie show for me. I want to pay her between $735-$790 to come to my house and masturbate in my kitchen while I watch her through the slightly cracked pantry door. I want Ashley to do it for 3 1/2 - 4 minutes then simulate an orgasm. During her simulated orgasm, I would like for her to urinate forcibly onto my kicthen floor then collect the money from the kitchen countertop and promplty depart through the back door without cleaning up her pee. I realize this is an immoral and unhealthy wish, and the sum I propose to offer fo the sevice is much to low for a woman of Ashley Tisdale's caliber, but the desire remains none the less.
Attachments:
Ashley Tidale.gif

Posted by: Ramone ()
Date: June 11, 2018 01:39AM

I wanted to be invisible so I could watch her, I didn't want to interrupt you, and I didn't want her to know that I was watching. I didn't want Kelly to put on a show for me, I just want to know how she did it when she was completely by herself.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-d5f1137013.gif

Posted by: Simeon (formerly known as Lazlo) ()
Date: June 13, 2018 12:23PM

When I was younger, part of the reason why my penis got hard while watching Saved by the Bell was due to the fact that I would look at Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, and just intuitively, without really knowing this for sure, I sensed that she probably wouldn't mind in the least if she knew that a lot of men who was seeing on the TV show were getting sexually turned on by her and then shamefully succumbing to the urge to masturbate over her even while knowing that she was legally underage. I felt like even though she was younger, she was sexually very mature for her age, and that her own intuitive awareness of the horniness that she herself was generating in those around her was a huge contributing factor to her own insatiable teenage horniness. That golden age, from 16-22, when she wanted to have sex with as many people as possible.
Attachments:
Tiffani-Amber_Thiessen_053.jpg

Posted by: Jùmbo ()
Date: June 14, 2018 12:32PM

I used to wonder if Tiffani had a sense of how sexy she was.
Attachments:
WetGodess.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Talia on a Bucket
Posted by: Eduardo G ()
Date: June 18, 2018 11:10PM

Collegium partitum
Attachments:
Tali.jpg

Posted by: Elizabeth Burke ()
Date: June 19, 2018 12:09AM

Those with the Tiffany obsession should check her out in White Collar.

Re: Masturbating to Kellykins
Posted by: Phillip Spano ()
Date: June 19, 2018 11:34PM

Kelly rubs one out, too.
Attachments:
KelllykinsRubs1Out2.gif

Posted by: Snook lot ()
Date: June 22, 2018 07:59AM

Sneaks not flushed in Lost
Attachments:
Ffff.gif

Posted by: Darian ()
Date: June 23, 2018 08:33PM

Mr. Strickland admitted he jerked off to Kelly, too.
Attachments:
Tiffani34.jpg
1529798291-picsay.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Various Hot Teen Starlets
Posted by: Kykò ()
Date: June 24, 2018 06:50AM

Anna in 1999.
Attachments:
Anna Is Very Very Wet.jpg

Posted by: Rafulssón ()
Date: June 25, 2018 05:18PM

Masturbating to Saved by the Bell
Attachments:
ezgif-2-03be0866e3.gif

Posted by: NoBe Donald "Woodsman" Bosco ()
Date: June 26, 2018 05:56PM

Geneva.
Attachments:
NoBeDonBosco.jpg

Posted by: NoBe Donald JimJam McBoswell ()
Date: July 03, 2018 10:53PM

It was just an awkward phase. A very long, awkward phase,
Attachments:
Masturbating to Kelly.gif

Posted by: NoBe Donald JimJam McBoswell ()
Date: July 03, 2018 11:55PM

When I thought about the girl from Saved by the Bell masturbating, it drove me out of my mind.
Attachments:
Tiffani.gif

Posted by: Noby Don "Solomon" Biosco ()
Date: July 06, 2018 09:19PM

I went through a phase a few years ago where I jerked off quite extensively to Alyssa Lynch. My reason for doing so was simply due to the fact that she had been cast to play the role of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in a lousy made-for-tv movie entitled: "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell story". Miss Lynch was a decent-looking big titted Canadian woman of 19, with a facial mole resembling that of Tiffani Thiessen. The overall resemblance was tolerable, but the movie sucked dirty dick, and it was really kind of a stretch to find any scenes that were suitable for jerking off to, but there was a scene fairly early on in the movie where she was wearing these kind of super-tight yellow pants that accentuated her phenomenal bubble ass, and that ended up getting the job done for me. The next dozen-or-so times jerking off to Alyssa Lynch, it was easier than the time, and because she was over 18, that was none of that associated guilt that I felt jerking off to Tiffani Amber Thiessen during the original Saved by the Bell, when Tiffany was 16 and 17. Now, a few years later, I have outgrown my horniness for Alyssa Lynch, but my horniness for young Tiffani is still as rampant and insatiable as ever.
Attachments:
AlyssaLynchBra.jpg

Posted by: Nobe "JimJam" McSmegmaDick ()
Date: July 06, 2018 11:12PM

I offered her the money, but she called the cops and panicked.
Attachments:
PeytonRoiListIsACunt.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Maria Saved by the Bell: The New Class
Posted by: Arthur Russell ()
Date: July 08, 2018 04:58AM

Maria Lopez, played by 18 year old Samantha Esteban.
Attachments:
ezgif-2-2cebf5472e.gif

Masturbating to Mr. Brett Kavanaugh
Posted by: Jessica Tandy ()
Date: July 10, 2018 10:42PM

As you can see, Mr. Brett "Best Bett" Kavanaugh has that bewitching combination of Venezuelan-American and Sudanese good looks that you just can't find anywhere else. Is he begging for a keister-slamming? I think we know the answer to that one!
Attachments:
BielAppeal.gif

Date: July 18, 2018 12:59AM

X
Attachments:
started.gif
026.jpg
20180529_004144.jpg
ezgif-1-fa90900919.gif
ezgif-1-6e8584b56a.gif
ezgif-1-b248a393c0.gif
20180428_140014.jpg
5mXoM6P.jpg
Mandy Moore.jpg
cap217.jpg
ezgif-1-9cd4ff26de.gif

Re: Masturbating to Ariana Grande
Posted by: Randy Ricolli ()
Date: July 20, 2018 12:20AM

Attachments:
Ariana_Grande_3Fichier-lanczos3.jpg

Masturbating to Mr. Carosi's Slutty, Big-Titted Teenage Daughter
Posted by: Janice Haverstraw ()
Date: July 25, 2018 04:15PM

Don Bosco is a piece shit.
Attachments:
Loser.jpg
20180725_161259.png
Bosco.jpg

Nobe Don Bosco is a piece of Shit
Posted by: Mr. Jackson ()
Date: August 01, 2018 11:02PM

Don't try to blame Paul Manafort. Nobe Don Bosco is a moron, a douchebag and a pedophile.
Attachments:
Manafort-trial-Trump-e1532996003846.jpg

Posted by: Paul Manafort ()
Date: August 02, 2018 04:40PM

Nobe Don Bosco is a piece of shit.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-2f441d220b.gif

Posted by: Michele Sanzari ()
Date: August 04, 2018 03:51AM

NoBo Don Bosco is a piece of shit.
Attachments:
6-picsay1.jpg

Posted by: Polly ()
Date: August 18, 2018 02:19AM

I remember jerking off to Saved by the Bell on the living room sofa and being terrified I might get caught.
Attachments:
cap217.jpg

Posted by: Georges Cepoline ()
Date: August 31, 2018 12:50PM

Fuck. It used to bother her up near the top of her pussy, and she would rub it there until she came.
Attachments:
tumblr_mf2gymi2td1rn2o54.gif
20180818_204533.png

Re: Masturbating to Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan
Posted by: Capolini N.A. ()
Date: September 01, 2018 11:10AM

I no longer jerk off to Saved by the Bell.
Attachments:
Sweet Tiff.gif
20180804_2001562.jpg
th.jpg
ezgif-2-7a6f0410b3.gif
ezgif-1-20ead3ade5 (1).gif
top3.jpg
top4.jpg
1xm7kn.gif
1zniya.gif
Jennette Sploodge 10.gif
ezgif-2-5c41b29d78.gif
d9ae559cd1b04bdc2dabd10d6be6ce80.jpg
tumblr_ny2uttcL2f1tmiynwo1_500.gif
ezgif-5-af1f1ac370.gif
giphy.gif
giphy (7).gif

Nobe Don Bosco is a piece of Shit
Posted by: Pu Pu the Vlad ()
Date: September 09, 2018 04:34AM

NoBe Don Bosco is a douchebag, a stooge and an idiot.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20180801-171132.png

Re: Disney Girls
Posted by: Romeo Void ()
Date: September 09, 2018 01:25PM

Disney girls make my bannana stand up like a filthy, bursting meat sausage.
Attachments:
Jennette Sploodge 10.gif
1499091531-picsay.jpg
20180901_183816.jpg
V4.gif
Jennette Sloodge 1.gif
ezgif-2-5c41b29d78.gif
20180409_005801.png
Tiffani.gif
ezgif-1-5654e93e05.gif
1xzs4m.gif
Set_06_Kasia_06_051.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Small-Breasted Teenage Women
Posted by: Omi Don Laurian ()
Date: September 13, 2018 11:33PM

There are certain teenage women who just make my dick just snap to attention. I am not sure why, but this woman, Vanessa Lengies, is one of them.
Attachments:
7cbceffdf4145861a8443c92d4580bf1--vanessa-lengies-famous-celebrities.jpg

Posted by: NoBe "CockSucker" Don-Franco ()
Date: September 16, 2018 06:02PM

There are a few women out there who, by their own personal experience, know what it felt like for Tiffani-Amber Thiessen when Tiffani was like, really, REALLY horny in her teens. This is Patricia. She is 17, she is still in high school, she beautiful as hell, and she masturbates almost the exact same way that Tiffani Thiessen did at that age.
Attachments:
ezgif-4-946c68fbe7.gif

Re: Masturbating to Small-Breasted Teenage Women
Posted by: Lex-Fester ()
Date: September 16, 2018 07:40PM

Maria
Attachments:
ezgif-2-5265435f73.gif
Maria.png
Vlm.gif
1Q36.gif
1515850813-picsay.jpg

Brett is Innocent
Posted by: NoBe "CockSucker" Don-Franco ()
Date: September 24, 2018 03:46PM

He didn't rape anyone.
Attachments:
Bes bett.png

Posted by: Judge Charline Ickeligi ()
Date: September 24, 2018 08:27PM

It looks like Don Bosco is going bye-bye.
Attachments:
Judge Icky.jpg

NoBe Don Bosco is a Retard, a Pedophile and Liar
Posted by: Brett Kavanaugh ()
Date: September 25, 2018 09:33PM

Just look at this disgusting piece of shit....
Attachments:
Donny ElBosco.gif

Posted by: Georges Cepoline ()
Date: October 06, 2018 05:50PM

I watched Saved by the Bell and I got painfully hard over Kelly.
It made me anxious over seeing her when her nipples were hard.
Attachments:
Kink72.jpg

Posted by: Creeper thread ()
Date: October 06, 2018 06:09PM

Cary needs to delete this stupid pedophile thread.

Re: MMMMasturbating to Saved by the Bell
Posted by: Anonymous User. ()
Date: October 06, 2018 07:48PM

Kelly Kapowski. mmmmmmmmm
Attachments:
1538869532-picsay.jpg

Posted by: Ghjffd ()
Date: October 06, 2018 07:55PM

This thread has been reported to Cary and the appropriate authorities. Cary said he will review and delete it soon.

Posted by: Johnny Q Law ()
Date: October 06, 2018 08:20PM

Donny is going away.
Attachments:
Sickola.gif

Posted by: Ma Rainey ()
Date: October 20, 2018 02:15AM

Kelly's Dad's friend, Malcolm Driscol, has indirectly smelled Kelly's pussy by way of having fished an unlaundered thong out of her laundry hamper. When Mr. Driscoll returned from the Kapowski's later that afternoon, and privately took the time to inspect and apreciate the thong, he observed with deep pleasure and genuine excitement that the entire gusset-region of the undergarment was completely covered with a thick, messy coating of dried-up whitish pussy juice. Malcolm sensed, and rightly so, that this dried up white stuff was Kelly's "cum"- that she had actually had an orgasm, with that little layer of fabric directly on top of her pussy when she was came. The scent was exquisite and intoxicating to him. What you see below is Kelly in the moments leading up to where she came her thong. It was aproximately 19 hours later when Malcolm raided her hamper.
Attachments:
ezgif-4-9fdcec0162.gif

Posted by: when is 'soon'? ()
Date: October 20, 2018 11:31PM

Ghjffd Wrote:
> This thread has been reported to Cary and the
> appropriate authorities. Cary said he will review
> and delete it soon.

we had enough pedo drama with miz.....

Posted by: Masturbating to Saved by the Bel ()
Date: October 21, 2018 10:15AM

Masturbating to Saved by the Bell
Attachments:
ezgif-1-c00547232b.gif

Posted by: Fenwick ()
Date: October 25, 2018 01:50AM

Buttons and bows
Attachments:
ezgif-3-8cdd67bff.gif
1532860165801.jpg

Re: Masturbating to The Hannah Montana Show
Posted by: Eponymous User . ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:37PM

I mastubated to Miley, Icarly, Ant Farm and Victorius.
Attachments:
95084-twitchy-mileycyrus-0808fnmtvpremieres17-123.jpg

Posted by: Henry Bowman ()
Date: October 31, 2018 12:23AM

Kelly had smallish tits. Aside from that, very hot.
Attachments:
ezgif-4-3d080fc229bb.gif

Posted by: Robbie Cassini ()
Date: November 02, 2018 12:08AM

I jerked off fairly extensively to the first year of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I also remember jerking off at least 3 or 4 times to Meadow Soprano.

Posted by: Constantine ()
Date: November 16, 2018 09:20AM

I couldn't make sense of my feelings towards Kelly. Confusion, desire, love, lust, fascination, wishing more than anything that I could watch her taking off her swimsuit.
Attachments:
1542377474-picsay.jpg

Re: Masturbating to Jessica Beil
Posted by: Antonio Sanzari ()
Date: November 20, 2018 04:20PM

I have never masturbated to saved by the bell but I jerked to Jessica Beil on 7th Heaven.
Attachments:
MasturbatingToJessicaBeil.gif

Posted by: Raffin Ray ()
Date: November 22, 2018 11:29PM

Kelly, shame on you!
Attachments:
ezgif-2-ba9a1b311c5b.gif

Posted by: Nobe Donaldon ()
Date: November 22, 2018 11:52PM

Kelly's little brother was an annoying little snot.
Attachments:
Kelli.jpg

Re: Masturbating to a Total Stranger on the Subway
Posted by: Humphrey ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:19PM

After I got home, I mastubated over this woman, thinking about her pretty legs in those stockings on the train a little while earlier.
Attachments:
Masturbating To Saved by the Bell.gif

Re: Masturbating to Patricia Lynch
Posted by: Solemn Donald ()
Date: December 01, 2018 04:46PM

Under Milk Wood
Attachments:
ezgif-4-b93798080a7a.gif

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.