HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Masturbating to Saved by the Bell
Posted by: Nipples erect in green swimsuit ()
Date: December 27, 2012 09:04AM

The summer episodes at the beach club were pretty good. Tiffani's breasts were B-cups, I think, and it was nice to finally get see her with full-on nipple erections when she was life guarding in the cold in that super-tight green swimsuit. The swimsuit was also very tight and narrow over her "pubic area", which excited me, too, but it was those amazing and beautiful nipples that sent me over the edge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lostepisodes ()
Date: December 27, 2012 10:10AM

I remember back in the early 2000's they sold Saved By the Bell too hot for TV. The old cast strapped for ca$h revisited Bayside for some hot action. Molly Ringwald made a guest appearance as well. Anyways first scene Belding calls Zack and Kelly into the office because Screach found her giving him head in the bathroom. Belding than smacks her ass with a ruler and him and Zach have a threesome with her. Second scene Jessie goes over to Zack's room because she had a fight with Slater. Jessie tells Zack she has to piss but Zack locks the door and she pisses in his mouth and they both fuck. Slater was asked over to dinner by Mrs. Belding but Mr. Belding was running late. Mrs. Belding tells Slater how her sex life has been almost non existent for the past 5 years seeing that Mr. Belding has to work all the time. Slater watches her masturbate before fucking her, later it's revealed that he is the father of her new child. Screech does a gay scene where he fucks a robot he made while Lisa watches and strokes her self. TBS aired it once at 3 AM on a Wednesday but Tivo forgot to record the shit. I bought it on VHS cause I was too cheap for DVD and seeing that I threw out my old TV/VCR built in my tapes went with it. These episodes, sadly, are lost forever

Posted by: Mr. Belding's Desk ()
Date: December 27, 2012 02:32PM

I wish there were dirty, kinky, sexy lost episodes of saved by the bell. Because of my fascination with Kelly Kapowski's clitoris, I love to imagine her in situations where she is sexually aroused and she has the hood pulled back. The size of Kelly's clitoris is not the main source of fascination to me, but rather the fact of it becoming a erect when she is sexually aroused. If the hood is completely hold back, a girl with a small clitoris can get just as visibly erect as a girl with a larger clitoris.
I think that Kelly and Mr. Belding were both sexually attracted to one another, and that a beautiful lost episode would involve Kelly masturbating on Mr. Belding's desk with him watching her. The last episode would show long and beautiful close-ups of Kelly bearing her clitoris for him and as few as we would actually witness the process of her clitoris becoming visibly erect while Mr. Belding is looking at it closely.
If such a lost episode where to exist, my pleasure would be enhanced still further by the visual representation of Kelly's vagina getting very wet right before her climax. For the purposes of having it be depraved and kinky, I would regard it as very important indeed that Tiffany Amber Theissen be under 18 while she performed in this scene. I have no clue whatsoever if Tiffany masturbated a lot as a teenager, and if she did, whether she had a prominent clitoris that stiffened almost instantly when she pulled the hood back, or whether she got ultra-wet and gooey when she came, but if any those things would be true for her I think it would be beautiful to see a lost episode where she masturbated for Mr.
Belding and came in a very orgasm all over the desk in his office.

Posted by: ()
Date: December 27, 2012 03:38PM

My first ever sex fantasy about Kelly involved sucking her nipples. She was 15, and it was after seeing her in the episode where Slater had a lizard which they kept in a shoebox. If you remember that episode she wore a delicious little pink outfit, and you could see the impression off her panties through the back of her little pink skirt. Her perky little tits look so good in that tank top, even though she was wearing a bra, and you couldn't see her nipples through the top. my intuition told me even though I only seen that one episode that this girl (Kelly) was going to rock my world, and become my number one fantasy girl for quite some time to come.
Doing this initial fantasy about sucking Kelly's nipples hard nipples got very erect they was sensitive and the more I suck them the more I realized that she seem like she might be close to an orgasm. I put my hand up her skirt and she did not protest in the least when I started massaging her vagina through her underwear within a minute or two her underpants was soaking wet and she was trembling and a gigantic orgasm she got so wet that her vaginal fluids sprayed out for the edges of her panties and ran down her thighs. Because of the intensity of that fantasy, I continue watching saved by the bell.
During some of the fantasies that I head over the next year I became deeply interested in the idea of Kelly masturbating, especially masturbating by running a fingertip over her clitoris with the hood pulled completely back and the clitoris completely exposed and completely erect. I cannot emphasize enough, the importance that Kelly had to be under 18 while she was undergoing this masturbatory pleasure. The level of lubrication that she released in the moments before her climax was also an incredibly huge part of the turn off for me. After she had came and you could just look at that huge fucking puddle of slimy opaque white girl cum that had oozed, then poured then gushed from Kelly's small and young-looking vagina and think: "...my god this girl is MAYBE 17 at the oldest, and she is cumming like THAT just by playing with herself ??!!...", to me that was a very intense thing to contemplate.
Even to this day, I love to think of Kelly at school in 11th grade in a very short skirt, knowing full well that she will masturbate when she gets home from school. She is sitting there in class and her little panties are getting soaked even as she's taking notes, etc. Then we see her uncrossing her legs, another pretty shot of her panties, and she is going to go home and play with that little clit and she may not be 18, but she is going to cum so fucking hard that She will squirt.

Posted by: ¥ ()
Date: December 27, 2012 04:07PM

The other two girls on the show were sexy too, but they never did it for me the same way that Kelly did. Four instance, if I imagine Lisa masturbating I can get turned on by it and I can imagine how pulling back the hood of her clitoris and her clitoris getting it right but the mental image does not stir me anywhere nearly the same way that the image of Kelly doing the same thing stirs me. if I contemplate Jessie masturbating and ejaculating during her climax it is a sensuous and erotic image for me but the results in my brain doesn't come close anywhere near the level of excitement that occurs when I imagine that happening with Kelly. Furthermore, if I imagine Jesse all Lisa releasing huge amounts of pussy juice when they masturbate, I would not be fascinated to see the texture or smell that pussy juice or touch it or anything like that where is with Kelly that pussy juice seems almost like a sacred nectar. I would, in all sincerity, pay an entire year his salary if I could get my hands on a pair of panties that Tiffany got wet and when she was 17 years old, to pay that lots of money however she would to have had to of gotten very very wet and coveered the entire crotch panel with a fragrant scented adolescent pussy juice. If that was the case I would gladly pay a huge sum of money for those panties. if lock or Elizabeth had panties that were similarly stained with their 17-year-old pussy juice, I would love to see them and smell them but the amount of money I would pay would be know when you're so much perhaps 20 or $30 as opposed to thousands and thousands of dollars.

Posted by: Dirty Dick ()
Date: December 27, 2012 04:57PM

There were so many things about Kelly that turned me on. Here is a numerical list of some of them, but in no particular order.

1) I absolutely loved the scene she did where Mr. Belding's brother was the substitute teacher, and Kelly had on a very short lavender color miniskirt. Buildings brother was clearly extremely turned on by her and he was gratuitously taking any chance he could get to try to look up her skirt. Initially Kelly was doing the best to maintain her modesty, and not flash her panties, but eventually, she yielded and gave him one of the loveliest upskirt panty shots that ever went out on the air in the history of that TV show.

2) The way that Kelly's ass looked in that black swimsuit that she wore to the Bayside annual student beauty contest. in hindsight, it is a source of wonderment to me that they were allowed to show that on TV it was a very sexy shot off her ass and I still jerk off to it to this day even though she can't of been much older than 15.

3) it was not very common to see Kelly with her nipples standing out through her clothing, but when they did, it excited the living daylights out of me. One time it happened in a delicate bright orange little sleeveless top with no bra underneath and I almost came in my pants.

4) Another extremely gratuitous and sexy glimpse of Kelly's panties occurred when she was overseeing the cheerleader tryouts in the school gymnasium. the miniskirt that she was wearing what's so fucking sure that she had to keep a clipboard on her lap because otherwise have panties would have been on screen for the entire duration of the scene. For some unknown but very gratifying reason as the scene drew to a close she lifted the clipboard and gave the camera one of the most beautiful, sensuous views of her panties that ever went out on that show. There was never a scene involving Kelly's panties getting exposed that didn't excite the living daylights out of me. And that was one of the all-time best in the school gymnasium during those cheerleader tryouts.

5) getting back to the subject of Kelly's nipples, when she was staying at the Malibu Sands Beach club, she came out from the bedroom of the room she was sharing with the other girls and a sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off and the neck hole cut open to make it a lot looser freer on her body. The little comment was continuously falling off her shoulders, and trying to show us all her sweet little titties, and all the while that this is going on her nipples was so fucking erect poking out through that sweatshirt that it didn't ought to have been allowed on TV for a girl that was still just 16 years old. I think that Peter angle, the show's producer, was doing anything and everything in his power to show Tiffany and the skimpiest garments that the law could possibly allow with that sweatshirt he really pushed it to the limit and I have to believe that Tiffany herself had intentionally engaged in certain behaviors in order to stiffen her nipples to the fullest extent imaginable that scene blows my mind to this day.

6) There were obviously never any shots where you could see Kelly's twat but when she wore her green lifeguard swimsuit you could absolutely see the fleshy curve of her pussy mound and sometimes you could see the swimsuit shamelessly outlinining slit of her pussy through the material. I wish they could have done some long, extended, hi DEF close-ups of the crotch of that bathing suit clinging to Kelly's little teenage pussy. it was I am almost sure doing that summer, when she was 17, that she was at her absolute horniest, and having the most intense masturbation experiences of the whole life. When I first imagined her squirting and having fluids spray out from her pussy during climax it was during that summer that she spent at the beach club.

7) Any scene that showed Kelly in her bedroom was pretty much a guaranteed turn on for me. It goes without saying, that assuming Kelly masturbated that her bedroom was the place where she probably did it the most. When she wore provocative clothing to school, everyone was looking her up and down, including the teachers, and she could tell from the way they were looking at her they will getting horny for her and that made her horny too. She would go home on those weekdays and just play with yourself for half an hour or so and just get so turned on and come all over the bed covers until she still using a towel to keep from making such a huge mess the bedroom was a great place to see her.

8) One of the greatest shots of Kelly's panties occurred when she was in Palm Springs attending the wedding of Jessie's father. Her flower print dress was so fucking short and so fucking tight that every step she took the hemline would pinch itself up more and more it is no exaggeration to say that every two steps this girl took in that dress she had to plug the hemline back down to keep from showing the world her little cunt. It wasn't a question of if her panties were going to show it was a question of when were they going to show, and for how long were they going to let the camera stare at that little panty covered pussy of hers. I love to imagine that Tiffani was sexually aroused during the filming of some of the scenes wish you wore that dress I hope more than anything else in the world but when you soar those blue and white polkadot panties that the inside of the panties were smeared with Tiffani's whitish adolescent pussy juice. The producers of the show with gigantic perverts to put an underage girl and address like that but I have to admit it excited the living daylights out of me.

Posted by: Kelly got all gooey ()
Date: January 27, 2013 09:11AM

Kelly got kind of gooey when she played with herself. There is certainly nothing unusual about a teenage girl masturbating, but in the case of Kelly there was an additional feeling a hotness because she was so beautiful and so much in everyone's consciousness as an unattainable sexy young girl. I wanted more than anything, to see Kelly's clitoris. I wanted her to pull back the hood and let me look at it. It would be rather small, and very pink. With the hood pulled back, I would be able to see it quite distinctly. I wouldn't attempt to touch it, all lick it, or anything like that, just look at it closely and tell Kelly how beautiful it was and how sexy it looked. As I was complementing her on the beauty of her clitoris, a clitoris would stiffen, and become erect as I was looking at it. The site of Kelly's 17-year-old clitoris getting an erection would be deeply and profoundly arousing to me. I would watch her lecture asleep while she masturbated, and all of her pussy juice would start oozing from her small pink vagina. Her adolescent clitoris would be so swollen it would be sticking out from its hood like a miniature pink penis, and as the forbidden climax rocked through her beautiful body how sweet little cunt would pour out gush after gush of slimy white-tinted mucus. The fact of a perverted 23-year-old man watching her masturbate before she had even reached the age of 18 was a huge gigantic turn on for Kelly, and it was the hugest, messiest orgasm she had ever had in her life.

Posted by: Tiffani ()
Date: February 16, 2013 09:44AM

Tiffani was the poster girl for how hot could you possibly be as an underage teenage girl. She masturbated, she masturbated and her cunt got soaking wet. She played with her adolescent clitoris, she pulled the plug back and her adolescent clitoris got ridiculously erect with anticipation for all the pleasure she was going to have as she masturbated. She used the F word as she flicked the Bain, Hannah she is just 17 years old, flicking the Bean, and whispering the F word because of how fucking turned on she is getting herself. Her boss at NBC, Peter Engel, watched her jerking off and he jerked off his cock while he watched her little comps getting wetter and wetter, and her female cum just spraying out all over his desk, and all over his face as she experienced the most insane female ejaculation she had ever had in the whole fucking life up to that point.

Posted by: Bad Ronald ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:25AM

Kelly Kapowski was going through a phase where she needed to masturbate a lot. It could be 3 to 4 times a day, Sundays seven or eight times. When she got home from school she would masturbate for orgasms in quick succession, that's how poorly she was. She got so fucking wet too, and each time she came, all of this slimy pussy juice would ooze messily out from her hot little. Just from her basic arousal, she would ooze all this slimy, gooey pre-cum, and then she would stay aroused for half an hour before she finally came, so the towel underneath her butt would get drenched, completely fucking drenched with all this adolescent pussy juice that would pour out from between her legs and she masturbated upstairs in her bedroom after cheerleading practice.

Her beautiful 17-year-old clitoris standing so obscenely erect, and she's got the fucking hood pulled back all the way, and that little fucking clit, just poking up towardsthe ceiling of her bedroom, she saying, "oh my fucking God, oh my fucking god",like that, and she's about to squirt her female cum halfway across the fucking bedroom. Her clitoris is palpitating now, it's poking upwards the fucking ceiling, and palpitating, shuddering and vibrating. She can't stand it,and her cum just sprays uncontrollably out from her urethra, sprays past the end of her bed. Oh my God, 17-year-old Kelly Kapowski just squirted her fucking cum!

Posted by: Denn ()
Date: February 26, 2013 06:43PM

Kelly Kapowski pulled the hood of her clitoris back. "can you see it ok?", she asked. "Oh God!, Kelly, it's beautiful!", I tell her.

Posted by: Ronu ()
Date: February 26, 2013 06:47PM

Tiffani was the best
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: R ()
Date: February 26, 2013 06:49PM

R
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Kelly Kapowski's clitoris ()
Date: February 27, 2013 05:23AM

Kelly was baring her clitoris as a prelude to masturbating. It felt tingly for her as it stiffened, and it quickly grew to three times the size of a pencil eraser. She was seventeen, and she needed to masturbate a lot.

Posted by: WOW!!!! ()
Date: February 27, 2013 08:38AM

@R, photoshop FAILED!!!!

Posted by: R ()
Date: March 09, 2013 03:17AM

Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Masturbating to Kelly ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:17PM

I am not exaggerating at all when I say that I think that Tiffany Amber Theissen, when she was 17, had one of the nicest smelling pussies and all the world. The thing that made it smell the prettiest, was when she was masturbating and all of her pussy juice was pouring out uncontrollably because of the intensity of her arousal and the fact that she was having multiple orgasms within the same masturbation session.

Posted by: F ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:41PM

Kelly put her fingers inside herself and rubbed her G spot. She pulled them out, and using her other hand to draw back the top of her labia, she took all the pre-cum from the fingers that had been inside of herself and rubbed the slimy, wet pre-cum all over her swollen 16-year-old clitoris. At that particular point in time, she was not overly concerned with whether or not she smelled good. But in all honesty she did smell good, she smelled absolutely divine. She put her fingers back inside of herself, and fucked herself with her fingers, rubbing her G spot while she fingered her cunt. She squirted, and it sprayed 6 feet from her pussy. People who think that Kelly Kapowski wasn't horny and didn't masturbate are completely out of their minds.

Posted by: Kelly Kapowski had a big clit ()
Date: March 12, 2013 01:54PM

Kelly Kapowski was very immature when she masturbated. There is no excuse for pulling the hood back as much as she did, but for whatever reason she thought it was hot-looking. This is typically what Kelly's clit looked like when she pulled the hood back. The physical sensation she got when she pulled the hood back was enjoyable enough that her clitoris would automatically become erect almost as soon as she exposed it. Keeping it fully and 100% exposed with the fingers of one hand, she would salivate onto the fingers of the other hand and move the saliva covered fingertips all over the ultrasensitive little tip of her swollen adolescent clitoris. Within a matter of 15 to 20 seconds this stimulation would prove unbearably intense for her and she would squirt and have to stop masturbating for 15 seconds. Then she would pull the hood back again and repeat the process over and over again. As I said she was very immature when she masturbated. There are essentially no adult women who would even consider masturbating that way. Because I find her swollen clitoris to look attractive I'm actually rather glad that Kelly pulled the hood back when she masturbated. The fact that she squirts it over and over again within a single masturbation session is actually kind of sexy to me although it made a giant mess on bedsheets.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Johnny Dakota ()
Date: March 13, 2013 03:59AM

I would love to be with Kelly, but I let her get away.

Posted by: boys ()
Date: March 17, 2013 02:23PM

Ummmmmm I never thought thread would become this successful

Kelly Kapowski at the Cheerleader Carwash
Posted by: Mr. Belding ()
Date: March 27, 2013 01:40AM

Kelly didn't wear a bra to the cheerleader carwash, and personally I didn't mind at all. Her tits were always a little on the small side for me, but she does have some pretty beautiful and amazing nipples. Look at this picture, I guess she's cold or something. Everyone was leaving her gigantic tips. I have to admit, that afternoon, after I got back from seeing her in that wet top I had to jerk off to her really, really bad.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Re: Kelly Kapowski at the Cheerleader Carwash
Posted by: Kelly Kapowski ()
Date: March 27, 2013 01:50AM

I am glad that you needed to masturbate over me, Mr. B. I remember that afternoon so well. I was 17, and having all those men look at my hard nipples all day just got me so fucking horny. After I got home that afternoon I had to masturbate too, and I came nine times. I swear to fucking God, Mr. B, I am not lying; I came nine fucking times that afternoon just from playing with myself, and thinking about all those men getting so fucking horny for me. I squirted my creamy, adolescent girl-cum all over the bed nine fucking times in a row when I got home from the car wash that afternoon.
Even 20 years later, that is still the hardest I came in my whole fucking life. I am so glad I helped you to cum too!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: cure for a hard-on ()
Date: March 27, 2013 08:54AM

Posted by: WOW!!!! ()
Date: March 27, 2013 09:32AM

The hell with Kelly........I stroked the "wonder rod" to Danielle Fishel aka TOPANGA!!!!

Posted by: man in basement ()
Date: March 27, 2013 09:38AM

We've all moved on. On to Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.

Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: March 28, 2013 10:22AM

I am the OP and I approve of these pictures! Keep em coming! I never thought this thread would take off and live for this long, lmao!

Posted by: Sim ()
Date: March 28, 2013 11:46PM

I sometimes master bated to saved by the bell, but I did it a lot more to the older daughter on Charles in charge. She was hotter looking than the babes on saved by the bell, and they gave some story lines where she talked about being horny. She also went on to bay watch, but she was sexier as an underwater teen.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: March 30, 2013 10:23PM

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, the public awareness of female ejaculation was very low indeed. Tiffani-Amber Theissen, the beautiful teenage actress who played the part of Kelly on "Saved by the Bell", was a young woman who knew the realness and the legitimacy of female ejaculation from personal experience while masturbating. It feels so taboo, 20 years later to talk about an underage girl massaging the top of her vagina and achieving such an intense degree of arousal that her vaginal lubrication comes out in a series of thick, wet messy gushes, but in 1991, in Tiffani's bedroom, that type of intense mastabatory orgasm was the norm more than the exception.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: hip thruster ()
Date: March 30, 2013 10:30PM

Most beautiful woman of the late 80's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnJZln1qSCc

Posted by: Kelly's Towel ()
Date: April 08, 2013 01:17AM

When Kelly was 17 she worked at a video rental store. Technically, she wasn't old enough to rent adult videos, but the boss actually encouraged her to take them home for free. The towel was important for her when she watch the videos, because she would lay on her bed on her tummy with the towel rolled up underneath her private region and she would grind herself against it. Sometimes, she would be wearing underwear while she did this, other times she would be completely nude. She tended to release a lot of wetness during her climaxes, and when she masturbated using this grinding technique, she would climax over and over again.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Mr. Belding ()
Date: April 12, 2013 05:18PM

Kelly Kapowski's clitoris was sexy-looking, and the principal of her high school, Mr. Belding, was expressing a great deal of pleasure as the head cheerleader carefully bared it for him. The fact that she gotten detention was incredibly rare, because she was for the most part such a well-behaved girl. She was at the age, however, when masturbation was an absolute requirement for her on an almost daily basis, and some days, needing to masturbate as many as eight or nine times just to satisfy her insatiable desire for orgasms. It was illegal for Mr. Belding to be looking at Kelly's clitoris, and they both knew that. Kelly was sexually aroused, and so was Mr. Belding. He unzipped himself, and took out his small but thick erection and started jacking it while he watched Kelly flicking her fingertip back-and-forth over her swollen 16-year-old clit. Kelly came first, releasing a slimy flow of vaginal mucus all over the chair she was sitting on, and the sight of her pussy juice pouring out that way triggered a big orgasm for Mr. Belding a second or two later. Kelly's mess was all over her upper thighs, all over the seat of the chair, some of it was on her fingers, and the entire region of her pussy was covered in slimy female mucus. Mr. Belding's orgasm had splashed onto Kelly's pink tank top and a few stray droplets of semen had landed in her little tuft of pubic hair. With the exception of the fact that she had masturbated a few times in front of Lisa Turtle, it was Kelly's first time playing with herself with someone watching. The experience was gratifying for her and the orgasm was a lot more intense than what she was accustomed to. Over the next three years she sort out similar situations to this, and she masturbated in front of 13 different men, most of whom were several decades older than she was.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Grinding ()
Date: April 12, 2013 08:08PM

Kelly made a mess all over her towel. Since she did her own laundry, it wasn't as though anybody needed to find out. Billy would sometimes go into her bedroom, and pull undies out of the laundry hamper to get an idea what her vagina smelled like. It was your one of these visits that Billy found a towel that Kelly had used this way, and the cum stain was quite impressive. Kelly had been doing her masturbatory grinding motions for half an hour, and she had climaxed 12 times before going to take her shower. The amount of delicately fragranced pussy juice that Kelly had ejaculated onto the towel was equivalent to approximately flee ejaculations by an adult male. Billy was absolutely fascinated by the amount of cum that Kelly had gushed onto that black towel. How come was whitish and opaque. It smelled beautiful to him, And his little
penis got very erect at the thought of his beautiful 17-year-old neighbor getting that fucking wet all over the towel.

Posted by: Eddie Gonzalez ()
Date: April 14, 2013 06:26AM

I liked it when Tiffani wore miniskirts, plus the fact that she didn't always wear a bra. My ultimate fantasy was that Kelly (Tiffani's character on the show), would masturbate in her bedroom on a regular basis when she got home from school in the afternoons. When I try to imagine her vagina, I imagined it being so tiny and so perfect that just the mental picture of it in my mind would usually cause me to ejaculate prematurely if I tried to masturbate over it. Thankfully, Kelly was young enough that she frequently kept her panties on when she masturbated. This meant that her perfect little vagina was hidden from my view and I could enjoy the sight of her masturbating without having a premature orgasm myself. Sometimes, however, Kelly would pull her panties to the side halfway through and she would be so wet by that point that that would push me over the edge.
Starting around 1990, when the show had been out of production for the better part of a decade, I had a very intense fantasy where Kelly was masturbating and she experienced a sequence of female ejaculations. They were tiny, but there was so many of them. They happens about five seconds apart, and it continued happening for nearly 10 minutes. Each individual ejaculation was only a tiny bit of spray, but the fact that Kelly was climaxing that hard and for that long just completely blew my mind. She had just turned 17 when she has this incredible sequence of orgasms.

Posted by: Ronald ()
Date: April 21, 2013 03:07AM

There were episodes where Kelly was not wearing a bra, and her beautiful little nipples would jiggling around freely underneath her tank top. I used to get so horny in those scenes when she wasn't wearing a bra. I am grateful to the show's producers for allowing her that liberty.
Occasionally, I would wonder to myself "does Tiffani-Amber Theissen ever play with herself?". I allowed myself to believe that she probably did, sometimes. Then, in my mind, I set myself the task of trying to imagine her having the most intense, and the wettest, most orgasmic masturbation session of her entire young life. Tiffany was 17, when I had these fantasies about her playing with herself. Her pussy juice was whitish colored there was a lot of it it drips down her thighs, she was the wettest teenage girl that I had ever fantasized about.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Kelly Kapowski's panties ()
Date: April 24, 2013 12:21AM

10th and 11th grade were very horny years for Kelly. She was very much aware of the fact that most males who saw her seemed to feel sexually attracted to her. On one level, this was deeply flattering for her, on another level it was potentially a little troublesome for her, as you can see in this picture. For a girl who wore as many tiny miniskirts as Kelly did, a situation such as this can be very embarrassing. She was so careful not to expose her panties when she uncrossed her legs at school, but all the eyes were on her legs and her hemline and people was seeing her panties all the time. Sometimes she would change her panties at school. Other times she didn't have a dry pair to change into so she had to keep the wet ones on all day. This photograph is typical of the way that Kelly's panties look at 10:30 in the morning on a day when she was wearing a very short miniskirt. If her skirt was a lot longer, or she was wearing pants or shorts, Apaches got wet, but not so much and not so fast. It is also of note, that she often left the panties on when she masturbated, rubbing her clitoris through the outside of the wet fabric. A typical session for her, would begin fairly soon after she got home from school and continue for 20 to 30 minutes, and involves a sequence of orgasms. Depending on the intensity of her arousal and the number of orgasms, the vagina would release floods and floods of the whitish colored lubrication that is shown here. By the beginning of her senior year, her homeowners had calmed down a little, and although she continued to masturbate, it was not as wet or multi-orgasmic as Jordan the previous two years.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Tito ()
Date: April 25, 2013 05:37AM

This was Kelly's idea of having sex. For the boys she was willing to do this with, they tended to agree it really was sex.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: April 26, 2013 04:52PM

Glad to see this thread is still going after all this time!

--I believe lizzie will get out of her recent legal troubles because her accuser is so discreditable ~ Michael J. Basl

Posted by: Flint Eastwood ()
Date: April 28, 2013 01:56PM

I know what you're thinking.

Did he jerk off to Punky Brewster or Soleil Moon Frye?

Posted by: Billy+ ()
Date: April 28, 2013 02:46PM

After closing time, Mr. Hunter took Kelly back to his office, and helped her take off her clothes. Her nipples were achingly erect as Mr. Hunter put his mouth on a small 16-year-old breasts. The more he sucked Kelly's nipples the longer they got. He slid his hand up between her legs and started caressing her wet vagina. He didn't put his fingers inside, just move them around over the wet labia and brought her wetness up to her clitoris. It was sticking way out comfits HUD, and Mr. Hunter was very gentle as he smeared Kelly's pussy juice over her swollen clit. The physical sensation was more than Kelly could stand and she ejaculated a small stream of fluid from her pee-hole as Mr. Hunter was delicately molesting her adolescent clitoris. Mr. Hunter, mistaking Kelly's ejaculation for an orgasm, unzipped himself and took out his larger-than-average penis. It was swollen with his desire for the young waitress and he roughly stuffed it in to her tiny, wet vagina. He fucked her slowly, and on the 15th stroke, Kelly started to have a huge orgasm. Of vagina began to spastically clampdown on Mr. Hunter's penis. The walls of her vagina secreted numerous gushes of thick mucus onto his cock. Mr. Hunter desperately hold his penis out from the underage girls pussy, and shot a huge, messy load all over her beautiful but startled young face.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Tito ()
Date: May 18, 2013 06:06AM

Kelly's clitoris was approximately the size of a pencil eraser. She had just been hired two days ago as a waitress in a small, 1950s style diner and her hometown of Palisades, California. Kelly was a very attractive girl. And her boss at the diner was a good dude. After work, Kelly's boss helped her out of her clothing. They were alone in the kitchen of the diner. At Kelly's boss, Mr. Hunter, ran his hands up and down her naked, 16-year-old body. Within a matter of seconds, Kelly had an orgasm. Mr. Hunter's hand had been nuzzling up and down in the groove between her pussy lips, and Kelly came all over his hand and a pussy juice ran down her thighs. She burst into tears because it was the first time she had climaxed with a partner and it was so premature like that and she thought that Mr. Hunter would think less of her.

Posted by: Smoky ()
Date: May 25, 2013 07:45AM

Kelly took the boy back to her room, and she took off her bikini. The boy had an erection in his trunks, but he left them on. Kelly made herself comfortable on the edge of the bed, and invited Billy to get nice and close if he wanted a proper view. She could see the excitement in Billy's eyes and the matchbook-sized stain of pre-cum on his trunks. She calmly showed him her vagina. He looked assets very closely indeed, and Kelly very carefully retracted the hood of her clitoris. "You can see I'm getting sexually excited," she announced matter-of-factly as she and the boy looked at her clitoris, which was popping out a little.

Kelly reiterated if her earlier declaration that she wasn't interested in having sex with Billy, but that she was willing to let him watch her while she masturbated. She flicked the bean with the boy watching her. She told him, after three minutes, that she was going to have an orgasm. She continued urgently moving her fingertip back and forth overtop of her shiny 17 year-old clitoris until it palpitated. White stuff came out, just a little at first, and then more.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: June 01, 2013 08:54AM

Mr. Belding's brother, who filled in for a day as a substitute teacher at Bayside high school, was lecherously ogling Kelly's legs throughout this scene. I was lecherous for her, too, but I wasn't the teacher, and I was a lot closer to her age. I kept looking at her hemline, as she sat in that chair with her panties almost showing. I started getting so horny for her, and realizing that her pussy would get wet inside of those panties if she became sexually aroused. It seems as though having that lecherous substitute teacher boggling her legs for the entire class was likely to make Kelly's 16-year-old pussy get a little wet inside her little panties. By the end of the period, Kelly gave a beautiful, one-half glimpse. And her panties were soaking wet.

Posted by: Cod Piece ()
Date: June 08, 2013 04:56AM

Tiffani received cunnilingus from Eddie Garcia. In addition to licking and sucking miss hastens 14 year old address, Mr. Garcia also finger-, hoping his fingertips upwards to vigorously stimulate her G-spot and bring her to a huge female ejaculation. The fact that got to taste her pussy when she was that fucking young is amazing. I would give anything in my possession to see a close-up photo of Tiffany's when she was 17 and her clitoris was right with that. Mr. Garcia got so much more than that, it is a wonderful thing he achieved.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Darius ()
Date: June 28, 2013 08:58AM

Kelly was such an innocent girl, but the thought of having Mr. Belden watching her while she masturbated was extremely perverted to her. The thought was so arousing to her that if she was touching her clitoris what she imagined him watching her, she would stop to shutter, and realized that she was going to climax almost immediately unless she thought about something different. The top of her pussy was so sensitive when she masturbated. The clitoris felt exaggerated. It felt swollen and sticking out like a penis. As she moves her fingertips over top of it, using her fingers to pull back the hood, she imagined Mr. Belding looking at her and stroking his cock. A few droplets of female ejaculation fluid would spray from her urethra. She was so beautiful and innocent while she masturbate, but this business of female check elation was frightening to her. As frightening as it was, the physical pleasure was exhilarating beyond belief and she would put the fingers inside herself. Budget me trusting them in and out, imagining that it was Mr. Beldens penis.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Coffee ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:39AM

There was an episode of "Saved by the Bell" where Kelly had the most beautiful cameltoe through her stretchy pants. That scene was also hot because she was chained up at school. I masturbated, and imagined I was squeezing Kelly and petting/groping her derrière and vulva-region through the tight pants.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Chortle ()
Date: August 11, 2013 09:50AM

This was a good episode to masturbate over. Pretty much every garment that Tiffany wore throughout the whole episode was sexy. At the beginning of the episode address was extremely short in the auditorium, and you could see the crotch of her little panties. Also, she wasn't wearing a bra. Then, she went on a protest against the whole concept of the high school beauty pageant, because it was sexist, and demeaning to females. After Kelly got home from school that day, she masturbated and came three times in her bedroom. It was the hottest masturbation she'd ever had. Kelly was 15.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: August 12, 2013 04:11PM

.......these pictures are just gross.

Posted by: Rosie ()
Date: August 22, 2013 01:39AM

I would have loved to have blown a load of masturbatory jism all over Tiffani's horny little butt cheeks.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Road Musings ()
Date: August 22, 2013 01:44AM

I had no idea FfxU had its own budding erotica autors!

Posted by: Young ()
Date: August 22, 2013 02:21AM

Kellie did porn

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 22, 2013 10:16PM

nice work on finding and publishing every horny picture Kelly (isn't that valerie bertonelli?) ever made

BUT. take it easy. you'll burn up all of Cary's disk space (unless it's run off amazon by now)

a few is nice 120239049 gigabytes of pictures per post is gonna add up

wow look at the stretched out feet in that picture what size is that??

Posted by: Vector ()
Date: August 30, 2013 11:25PM

Not her hottest pics ever, but kinda nice.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Date: October 04, 2013 01:16AM

Kelly was masturbating in her bedroom after school. She was having a sex fantasy about the substitute teacher in her 11th grade history class and her vagina was dripping wet.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Masturbating To Tiffani Thiessen ()
Date: October 17, 2013 03:58PM

Tiffani Thiessen finger-fucking herself in 1995 when she was 20 years old.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: October 27, 2013 07:30AM

Tiffani's first nude photoshoot in France in 1991, 5 months before her 18th birthday. Most of the photos showed bush, some showed her pussy lips and clioris, which is legal in France, but not in the United States, where Tiffani lived.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Micheal Notarind ()
Date: November 19, 2013 10:11PM

There was an episode of "Saved by the Bell" where Jessie's dad was getting remarried and most of the show was filmed either at or around a hotel. Kelly seemed like she was going a little crazy because she wanted to hook up and have sex so badly. I'm pretty she wound up dealing with it by masturbating a whole bunch of times in her hotel room.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Tiffani's Wet Panties ()
Date: November 26, 2013 06:37AM

Tiffani is using her panties to stimulate her clitoris. Throughout the years that she was working on "Saved by the Bell", this was a fairly common way for Tiffani to stimulate herself. The crotch panel of the panties would tend to get pretty well soaked when Tiffani masturbated this way.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Kellyo ()
Date: January 20, 2014 12:49AM

Kelly masturbation to the edge of orgasm. She was 17 years old, and she needed to masturbate several times every day. Usually, she would masturbate in her bedroom almost as soon as she got home from school. She would stimulate the clitoris, gently running a fingertip over top of it and all around it while she used the fingers of her other hand to keep the top of the pussy lips fully retracted, to keep the clitoris as naked and exposed as possible. This style of female masturbation was deeply and profoundly arousing for her. While she masturbates it, she also had sex fantasies about her 11th grade art teacher watching her while she played with her pussy. The combination of the physical stimulation working together with the forbidden sex fantasy would calls Kelly to become so aroused that she would ejaculate the pussy juice all over her bedcovers. This began, to a small degree, when she was in 10th grade. By the middle of 11th grade it was happening almost every single afternoon.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: January 20, 2014 12:58AM

Great fuckin' thread. Keep it comin'.

Date: January 20, 2014 01:18AM

The most sucesssful Lizzie thread to date!

The college years
Posted by: Kellyo ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:09PM

Season 5 did not a lot of masturbation-worthy scenes, but this is one I like.
Attachments:
GvKrOZm.gif

Posted by: Saved by the Bell ()
Date: February 18, 2014 02:36PM

I remember getting quite turned on by the way that Tiffan's pussy was displayed in this swimsuit. I don't think she had a cameltoe, per se, but the little man was just like heaven, and the little green band of fabric that covered it was so tiny so tight that you could see the impression of her perfect little landing strip plain as day. It drove me out of my mind with desire, and yes, quite frankly, I did need to masturbate because of it.
Attachments:
normal_savedpromo023f.jpeg
189_1000.jpeg

Posted by: golgi1 ()
Date: February 26, 2014 11:17PM

When Tiffani was entering into her 3rd season on Saved by the Bell, I regarded her as the most sexually attractive woman I had ever seen. Obviously, it would have been out of the question to have any nude scenes of a girl who was only 16 on a television show aimed at children, but I wanted to see her vagina. If there were a 30 second video of aged either 16 or 17, where you could see a close-up view of her fingers moving back and forth over her clitoris while she held the clororal hood back with the fingers of the other hand, I would risk 50/50 chance of going to jail for several months just in order to watch it.

Posted by: Fag City 99 ()
Date: February 26, 2014 11:25PM

golgi1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When Tiffani was entering into her 3rd season on
> Saved by the Bell, I regarded her as the most
> sexually attractive woman I had ever seen.
> Obviously, it would have been out of the question
> to have any nude scenes of a girl who was only 16
> on a television show aimed at children, but I
> wanted to see her vagina. If there were a 30
> second video of aged either 16 or 17, where you
> could see a close-up view of her fingers moving
> back and forth over her clitoris while she held
> the clororal hood back with the fingers of the
> other hand, I would risk 50/50 chance of going to
> jail for several months just in order to watch it.

lol, what a virgin

Posted by: Dexter Morgan ()
Date: February 26, 2014 11:43PM

Some hot pics in here. Glad this thread made it this far!

Censorship of Tiffani's Erect Nipples
Posted by: Felix ()
Date: March 09, 2014 07:25AM

Masturbation is normal and healthy, but "Saved by the Bell" is not a good show for that purpose unless it was twenty years ago.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Tiffani's Horny
Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: March 29, 2014 04:33PM

I love looking at this pic then fantasizing I am watching her masturbate. The most perfect pussy in the world. Such a beautiful clit with the hood pulled all the way back. She is so incredibly beautiful, and so fucking wet.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: eLester ()
Date: March 29, 2014 05:56PM

Not close really.

Posted by: Lego ()
Date: April 05, 2014 06:26AM

The ideal study date/ makeout girl: Kelly Kapowski.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: kelly fan ()
Date: April 13, 2014 07:33AM

A lot of boys were attracted to Kelly and probably ended up masturbating because of her. I heard rumors that the girl who played her had a good amount of sex with different co-workers on that show.
Attachments:
Kelly-girl-girl.gif

Posted by: weeni ()
Date: April 13, 2014 09:04AM

Sometimes, when Tiffani was extra horny, she would masturbate her clit with the hood pulled back. She was so sexy-looking when masturbated that way. If she watched herself in the mirror, she would actually see her clit start to palpitate a few seconds before the start of each orgasm.

Posted by: Tiffani Cums ()
Date: April 20, 2014 10:13PM

Tiffani Cums (17 years old)
Attachments:
PaperArtist_2014-04-20_12-25-50.jpeg
Clit.jpeg

Posted by: jcPjN ()
Date: April 22, 2014 06:46PM

valley girls ?

that series aired at a time when it was HIGHLY popular to make fun of the valley girl sayings, accent, and dress style

really it was an americana phenominon uniq to CA girls many girls and guys copied for a while.

it was the sour pusses, gov workers, and such that hated a good thing, people who undermine anyone else's success, that made it "popular" to put down valley girls for having allot style and looking good.

valley girls were mean though. they insulted allot. but back then it was more "in or outside of the click" is where insults lead to

like tv people are suggesting you kill yourself and airing game shows where people are "fake killed" and other horrors of democrats suggesting anyone who's not a theiving democrat should just die and that facims is a rule and that demmocrats are alreayd in control. yea keep spewing your vomitous death for wealth minds, democrats. not like today's insults where you google "family problems" or "naked women" and google shows pictures of death and titles of "go kill yourself" and images of devils and ugly pictures of non naked sex. today's tv (mostly democrat driven if they say so or not) is continually suggesting they are rich and you owe them and the only choice for you is poverty: and kill yourself if you don't like it. and btw if your a foreigner welcome in please shoot some republicans for us we're not done stealing usa yet.

yes but prove it, that your in charge and i owe to follow your commands. i'm waiting for you ^^^^ damn court dodgers.

not those kinds of insults the media is continually spitting up.

just un-serious, not permanent, put downs really. vanity improvments. they were all too vain part of the genre.

---------------------

yea the FCC at one time tried to keep anything sexy enough to masterbate to off tv. today the inuendo is worse than xxx and includes ideas such as stealing and killing for sex, selling gayness to minors, and selling "facism in gov is normal" to minors (in a country where that is illegal). more skin shown, but that is less important

today tv is worse, values and morals wise, than yesterays xxx.

----------------------
masterbate to tv sure. any kid who had any sexual drive must have.

Posted by: GhU7L ()
Date: April 22, 2014 07:04PM

there was a very STRONG sense among kids to be part of the "in crowd" in the 80's , be vain and stylish , well liked , and on the top of the heap

some girls would look on tv and other sources to find the "in" styles, sayings, dance moves, clothes to be at the top of their game. and valley girls were what most "jocks" and chearleaders would look to. radio magazines were sources of style and maybe more often

since stodgey tv didn't broadcast "cool poeple" much and radio you heard the top 100's.

style was learned by as much by who you knew and what you saw and how you worked at it. you coudn't learn to be a valley girl on tv. maybe that's part of why they aspired to know what was cool through the grape vines or, rarely, cool movies.

but by the time cool movies were out it was already passe. not so muche. and plus uncool people always used it to defame and destroy. anything they could pick at and undermine. which was not cool. you didn't have such a person at parties.

teen idols

media was very different then and there was only phone and kodak to "share" and to be known, other than one's own person
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: UYNHj ()
Date: April 22, 2014 07:07PM

here's some guys who played to cool people and were cool.

and at times were almost hero's at the lead july 4 at the mall in dc

-------------------------
allot of people made fun of them and put down anyone who listen to their music though

very petty
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: mv3H3 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 07:09PM

no no not tom petty. never mind.
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Reyeinm ()
Date: April 25, 2014 04:57PM

I don't think Saved by the Bell is even on re-runs anymore, and I only ever masturbated to that show 2 or 3 times, max. Big Bang Theory is a show I've done it to at least 20 times, and Penny on that show is smokin' hot.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Ronnie ()
Date: April 30, 2014 05:22AM

Penny used her fingertips to massage her vagina through the outside of her thin lavender-colored underwear. This felt beautiful to her. She had not even removed her miniskirt, she had simply hiked it up a little. Her nipples became tremendously erect And strained sensitively at her thin bra, attempting to tear holes in the fragile white fabric. She cursed to herself, quietly under her breath. She resisted the urge to pull the panties away from her pussy And continued to masturbate her excited clitoris Which was pushing out against her panties in the same way that her nipples were pushing out against the brassiere. Penny realized she was probably going to squirt when she came.

Kelly, at 15, actuaully squirted pussy juice when she came
Posted by: Kelly Kapowski Ejaculates Wetnes ()
Date: May 17, 2014 05:47AM

It is becoming more common for women to ejaculate pussy juice during climax, but in 1989, when Tiffani experienced the phenominon for the first time, she was startled by it.
Attachments:
Slippery.jpg

Re: Kelly, at 15, actuaully squirted pussy juice when she came
Posted by: t9UNx ()
Date: May 17, 2014 06:38AM

If you masturbate you will grow hair on your palms.

Masturbating to beautiful 16 yr. old Tiffani on "Saved by the Bell"
Posted by: Master Bator ()
Date: May 25, 2014 10:49AM

Throughout her years on "Saved by the Bell", beautiful Miss Thiessen ranged in age from 15 at youngest to 18 or 19 at the oldest. I always found it gratifying to think about Tiffani playing with herself during those years. A lot of guys were seriously falling in lust with her, and all kidding aside, they were jerking off to her like mad in 1990 & '91. I wondered what it might be like for these fans of hers if they watch Tiffani in the midst of a very intense 16 or 17 year old masturbation session. I think it would have been exciting for them.
Attachments:
16AndSoFuckingHorny.jpeg

Posted by: Babewatch ()
Date: May 25, 2014 11:12AM

I think most here were probably fapping to Baywatch if they weren't born yet.

Simone Jade Mackinnon

Posted by: Donnie ()
Date: June 09, 2014 07:52PM

Tiffani Thiessen went through phases as a teenager where she admits that she needed to masturbate a lot. It was during the years that she was on "Saved by the Bell", and there were days when a single masturbation session might last well over half an hour and involve numerous very strong, creamy orgasms.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Masturbating over Kelly Kapowski's hot little ass in her Cheer Uniform
Posted by: Mr. Jenkins ()
Date: June 14, 2014 09:25AM

I used to jerk off to SBTB a lot. Mostly to Kelly, sometimes Jessie, Lisa or one of the guest babes like Stacy Carosis, Kelly's sister Nikki, of Mr. belding's niece, who was even hotter than Kelly, is such a thing were possible.
I got so turned on by how short the skirts were when the cheerleaders got their new uniforms. It was almost like the producers of the show actually WANTED viewers to spurt their pent up jism all over Miss Kapowski's perfect little 16 year old derrière.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Kelly was secretly a horny girl
Posted by: Tuttle ()
Date: June 21, 2014 02:26AM

Saved by the Bell was in influential show for youngsters hitting puberty in the late 80s/early 90s. Tiffani Thiessen, who played "Kelly", became like a junior sex symbol. This is her in her workout gear. I think the producers of the show were glad to find reasons to put her sexy clothing.
Attachments:
MyFavoriteTeenPussy.jpeg

Posted by: Ronald Adeare ()
Date: June 28, 2014 03:48PM

The man had his fingers inside of Tiffani's vagina. Tiffani was 19, and far from a virgin. The man was a slightly fat, balding 53 year old jewish movie probucer. The producer fucked Tiffani with his fingers, paying close attention to her g-spot. Tiffani lubricated very heavily indeed while the the man was doing this to her. Every so often, Tiffani would ejaculate and the man would withdraw his fingers for a moment before reinserting them and resuming the stimulation.
Attachments:
HardNipples.jpg

Posted by: wxJcG ()
Date: June 28, 2014 05:19PM

Tiff didn't really get hot till 90210

Re: Masturbating to Saved by the Bell (yes, maybe 3 times, total)
Posted by: mCnm6 ()
Date: June 28, 2014 05:41PM

It's true. She was cute on SBTB, but kinda flat chested and not as hot as she became later on.

Posted by: F7kHu ()
Date: June 28, 2014 05:46PM

She got some meat on her bones in 90210

Posted by: (R)etard Alert ()
Date: June 28, 2014 11:40PM

The funny thing is, these moron republicans post on this website all their links next to Eesh's dudes getting pounded and stabitha teenage date rape rank posts, they get high rankings, then when people show up they see the likes of yucky24 and nignog talkin about how black people are destroying, silver back line, etc etc

You think someone on the fence (not me or gerry or any of the other progressives who like fuckin with you yokels) actually would show up on this site and say YEA! I agree with that racist douchebag who sounds like hes from 1955!

Lol, keep digging your graves morons, tell Reince his idea of turning Fairfax in 2016 aint workin, or atleast that he has to hire some actual talent.

Posted by: (R)etard Alert ()
Date: June 28, 2014 11:43PM

Sorry, wrong thread, I am butthurt over something else.

Posted by: mike bong ()
Date: July 02, 2014 06:27AM

When I masturbate to that show, I think about Kelly flicking the bean. She know there were a ton of guys out there jerking off to her, and it made her happy and turned her on. Her little clit stick out as she runs a finger around it. She climaxes much too quickly, releasing a trickle of fluid. She catches the fluid on her fingers and applies to her clit, which makes her clit get even more erect than before. She mastubates for just over half an hour, cumming 7 times and making an icky, sticky mess of herself.

Posted by: Doug Belter ()
Date: July 03, 2014 04:19PM

I need to be alone with this thread immediatly.

Posted by: badd ronald ()
Date: July 07, 2014 02:00AM

Tiffani showed the man her clit. She had her legs open, and the hood pulled back, so she got a nice good look. During the time that he was looking at it, Tiffani's small pink clit began to have a very noticeable erection. Tiffani's fingertips were perfectly stationary while this was happening. It was at an erotic sight for the man, and he told her so.

He also made the comment that she had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. He said it with genuine conviction, and Tiffani was glad of the compliment. She knew that the man was excited by her, and had needed to masturbate over her numerous times as the result of seeing her on television in skimpy clothing.

Tiffani told the man that even though she had never masturbated in front of anybody before, it was absolutely something that she had fantasized about. A few minutes before Tiffani had taken off her bikini, the man had told her that he had imagined her having very wet orgasms when she played with herself. Tiffani had
laughed, and said that it varied, but that sometimes "this white goo comes out", and that if she had been highly aroused for an extended period before she came, the amount of goo can be ten times more than normal.

The man did not have sex with her, but helped make a 17 girl get very horny as he watched her masturbate. Every so often, he would make her stop, so that she wouldn't climax too soon.

After 25 minutes, a small burst of clear fliud sprayed from Tiffani's urethra and then another. The man realized that this was a sign that Tiffani so insanely aroused that requesting her to wait any longer would be unfair. He didn't make her stop and cool off, he watched in fascination as Tiffani gave herself the most urgent erotic massage you could imagine. The orgasm was ridiculously long, and the longer she came, the more there goo there was. It had a white color and a silky consistency. After Tiffani finally finished with her orgasm, the man gently gathered some of Tiffani's cum to show her how much there was and how sexy it looked as it dripped off his fingers. He told her: "This is why I need to masturbate over you when I see you on "Saved by the Bell."
Attachments:
304_1000.jpeg

Posted by: WKXcH ()
Date: July 07, 2014 12:54PM

Screech is hot

Posted by: Berkely dude ()
Date: July 11, 2014 10:42AM

More Jessie

Posted by: Peter Engel ()
Date: July 14, 2014 11:22PM

Billy (the 11 year old boy in this picture) was sexually attracted to Kelly (the 16 year old girl in this picture). Billy felt like it would be nice to be alone with Kelly, and Kelly took him up to her hotel room.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Riedian ()
Date: July 22, 2014 09:38AM

When I was younger, I needed to masturbate over a bunch of TV shows. "Saved by the Bell" was certainly amoung them, and I am forever grateful to the show's producers for placing Tiffani in so many deliciously seductive little outfits. The other girls, such as Lark and Elizabeth were delicious, too, But they were not given the same opportunity to flaunt their developing hotness.
I also jerked off to Tiffani on 90210, Where she had much bigger tits, and her character on the show was fucking a lot, But I think it was on "Saved by the Bell" that she made me cum the hardest because of the mixture of innocence and horniness that across in her role as Kelly Kapowski.

Posted by: Samuelson ()
Date: July 25, 2014 05:55PM

Tiffani masturbated as a teenager. She started masturbating at age 12, and she still masturbates today, as a woman of 41. Her most intense and most frequent masturbation occurred between the ages of 15 to 17, when she was starring on "Saved by the Bell". I like watching DVDs of that show, and finding scenes where Tiffany is wearing either a tiny miniskirt, or a bathing suit, or her cheerleading uniform, or something skimpy and revealing. I hit "pause" or sometimes A-B loop, and I look at Tiffani's legs, her ass, her beautiful face, her small tits, and her panties. While I am looking at that way, I think about her pussy getting wet. The reason that her pussy is getting wet is because she is 17, she is horny, and she is masturbating. It seems so fucking vivid and real in my mind, and seeing that beautiful, young-looking 17-year-old pussy getting so fucking wet it makes me shoot my load all over the fucking place. Whoever it was who chose her for that role, I am so grateful to them. I am grateful to, Tiffani, For being so hot and for wearing all those incredibly slutty little outfits so that all those guys could jerk off to her while she was only 16.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Donaldson ()
Date: July 26, 2014 11:30PM

After Tiffai went through puberty, her clitoris got larger, and it began sticking out from the top of her pussy lips at inopportune moments, indicating that she needed to masturbate at the next available opportunity. It was during Tiffani's years performing as Kelly on "Saved by the Bell" that this happening most frequently.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.