HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Karen Leiser
Posted by: Just a reminder ()
Date: October 09, 2021 11:05PM

eesh is not the only one who went bankrupt because of this website

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Karen Leiser
Posted by: Broke bitch ()
Date: October 09, 2021 11:07PM

You're still a 40 year old failure couch surfing with 2 kids and a foreclosed house

Posted by: as a bonus ()
Date: October 09, 2021 11:09PM

You have an estranged philandering husband sharing close quarters. It must be harsh when he comes in smeared with lipstick and reeking of cheap perfume from his ashley madison dates.

Posted by: Karen Fan ()
Date: October 10, 2021 12:39AM

Karen is one of the few tolerable-looking women in the FFXU motley crue. It's too bad for Meade he rejects her.

Posted by: BGEYC ()
Date: October 10, 2021 02:45AM

She had her chance. Karen really likes younger guys. I'm a one per center. I went to a good college, got out & got my seats on various boards of directors. My income is all these ridiculous high directors fees. So, I met her. She asked me if I wanted to fuck. She's not all that great looking, but passable. I didn't have anything better to do, so OK . Turned out she was a pretty good lay & excellent on the Barber Pole.

I told her she could come & live with me, just keep the place up & sex on request. She stayed for about 2 weeks. She said I was a nice guy & a great lay, especially a great pussy eater, but she didn't want to be a kept woman. OK, honey, your loss. When you've got my kind of money, you can get any broad you want.

Posted by: came close ()
Date: October 10, 2021 02:54AM

I met her when she had her Craigslist ads up and before I knew of her celebrity status. We went out but didn't fuck. She didn't look very good that night and TBH I wasn't that motivated by her to try very hard. Now that I've seen some better pics and feel like she might have been having a bad night I wish I'd nailed it just for the FFXU score. Later I referred a friend who did fuck her but that's another story.

Posted by: Saucer titties ()
Date: October 10, 2021 02:56AM

Karen has huge knockers.

-
Attachments:
619F3C88-91F3-49B2-B327-80BEF253D765.jpeg

Posted by: Try cleaning ()
Date: October 10, 2021 03:06AM

remember when her house was so dirty that the landlord included it in the damages?

Posted by: Karen can't clean ()
Date: October 10, 2021 11:37AM

The Leiser house was being foreclosed and set to be sold at auction. The lawyer for the realtor filed a complaint saying the house was too messy and dirty to sell.

Posted by: can't clean, or WON'T? ()
Date: October 30, 2021 09:48PM

Karen can't clean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Leiser house was being foreclosed and set to
> be sold at auction. The lawyer for the realtor
> filed a complaint saying the house was too messy
> and dirty to sell.

Karen was raised to expect goyim to clean up after her. But goyim expect to be paid, and even then are reluctant to take the job because the house is so filthy.

Fun fact - their cat was killed by a gang of rats that lived underneath the kitchen sink.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.