HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kill BIG TECH and Courts - decision handed down - 15 months in prison for a man who "posted what democrats deemed as incorrect information on Facebook"
Posted by: Chris Plante Radio, WMAL ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:17PM

Texas Man Is Sentenced to 15 Months for Online Covid-19 Hoax
https://www.nytimes.com › 2021/10/06 › christopher-char...
3 days ago — This past June, Mr. Perez, 40, of San Antonio, was found guilty of disseminating false information and hoaxes related to biological weapons.

NOT ALL OF TEXAS IS REPUBLICan - the area in concern is 100% spicos controlled heavily communist area.

It was no doubt a robbery of the accused: rob him for court fees, prison fees, sell his car and home to "pay fees" - give his job to a person higher up on the totem pole's choice pick

San Antonio - once a place settlers founded even once a place the US AIRFORCE had important bases at - NOW JUST A TOILET OF MANKIND - sucking off USA taxpayer dollars.

===========================================

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

I MEAN IT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kill BIG TECH and Courts - decision handed down - 15 months in prison for a man who "posted what democrats deemed as incorrect information on Facebook"
Posted by: 35h4545 ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:18PM

little red riding hood

Re: Kill BIG TECH and Courts - decision handed down - 15 months in prison for a man who "posted what democrats deemed as incorrect information on Facebook"
Posted by: u89;80[ ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:18PM

Texas man gets 15 months in prison for Facebook COVID hoax
https://fox40.com › news › national-and-world-news › t...
3 days ago — A judge sentenced 40-year-old Christopher Charles Perez after he was found guilty in June of disseminating false information and hoaxes relate

Posted by: 56i5i67 ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:21PM

My repeated findings in FFU show that communists create this story - usually with an unwilling participant

specifically for the purpose of threatening the publicn into great fear.

i'm sure they stole Angeles's stuff, but there was a higher plan. I've traced down the line on too many of these public threat stories

they always end in democrats who ARE CREATING THREATS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF FEAR so their reign of theft is LESS CHALLENGED

Posted by: GOT COVID? ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:31PM

Chris Plante Radio, WMAL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Texas Man Is Sentenced to 15 Months for Online
> Covid-19 Hoax
> .
>
> ===========================================
>
> DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS
>
> I MEAN IT

Only diabetic fat Republicans drop dead. Everyone else just dies.

I MEAN IT

Posted by: 46i5io ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:44PM

y

Posted by: 5y45u4u ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:45PM

GOT COVID? Wrote:
> Only diabetic fat Republicans drop dead. Everyone
> else just dies.

never seen a stupider response to legal challenges

Posted by: u56i6i ()
Date: October 11, 2021 12:13PM

Posted by: 6u56i ()
Date: October 12, 2021 01:57PM

sdgg

Posted by: 33334 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:09PM

34t

Posted by: 76i ()
Date: October 14, 2021 01:20PM

34g

Posted by: 34y4 ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:39PM

w

Posted by: Trump/Cawthorn 2024 ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:43PM

Chris Plante - Presenting His Opinions As Though They Are Facts Since 1990.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.