HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Xiden: Make USA Trucks and Tools? No. Make electronics? No. Make school buildings hire asians in them buy asian stuff? Yes! Where does he get the rights.
Posted by: how it all works out is ... ()
Date: October 08, 2021 12:15PM

Every industry USA had 1920's to 1980's - forefront leaders of - is now outsourced to china.

Trucks cranes tools electronics food - even some concrete blocks and stone are outsourced (your local rocks are un-allowed - you must buy imported when you shop).

For electronics anything that breaks is "no parts available"

Even automotive is getting that way. And big auto makers are busy making $80,000 per F250 excuses "we don't have chips available" (which, btw, is a huge lie)

my last alternator didn't fit and was from china - i had to grind the fucker down to get it in, it was "a part subsitute for your wasteful american vehicle" according to china). My headlights were designed to be a ONE-OFF SHAPE, to have to be custom molded by ONLY chinese not usa $$$$, and they are clouded, and prices are going up. The metal of the body is simply shaped so that nothing reasonable will fit the hole.

(note during Bill Clinton old timers hated "integrated auto dashes" as chinese bitches, hated big auto for using them - IT WAS BILL CLINTON'S CAMP that kept taunting (and they had a thousand taunts) "you are trying to fit a round peg into a square hole" - they would taunt this while working with chinese to insure that's exactly what americans would be facing in the future - the fucking traitors)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Xiden: Make USA Trucks and Tools? No. Make electronics? No. Make school buildings hire asians in them buy asian stuff? Yes! Where does he get the rights.
Posted by: 345u5u ()
Date: October 08, 2021 12:19PM

(for electronics anything that breaks is "no parts available"? yes it's all integrated now. every time something fails you find out the "new models" are completely different and NOT COMPATIBLE. you can only buy the parts when you don't need them - when they are still new and yours hasn't failed yet. as well - increasingly, win10 apple ubuntu et al have insured massive incompatibility campaigns to force upgrades without any intellectual or actual need of upgrade)

Re: Xiden: Make USA Trucks and Tools? No. Make electronics? No. Make school buildings hire asians in them buy asian stuff? Yes! Where does he get the rights.
Posted by: 5h45456 ()
Date: October 08, 2021 12:21PM

Every industry USA had 1920's to 1980's - forefront leaders of - is now outsourced to china.

and China's plan is to wreck the world - take it over piece by piece - using military and then "political favorism governments" like Xiden Biden

Posted by: 57iu68o ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:41PM

ggg

Posted by: 867p ()
Date: October 10, 2021 01:11PM

thh

Posted by: h44 ()
Date: October 11, 2021 12:14PM

wef

Posted by: 34344y ()
Date: October 12, 2021 01:58PM

34t

Posted by: 45yh45 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:09PM

Posted by: i67o7 ()
Date: October 14, 2021 01:20PM

34t

Posted by: 67i6766 ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:36PM

XIDEN BIDEN: we'll build you schools for a quadrillion dollars and rape your daughters

XIDEN BIDEN: mention that USA tax money went to aiding chinese kill off USA manufacturing while democrats stalled spending money beyond the debt ceiling - and we'll send agents to your home (quite literally - i'm 100% a witness)

Posted by: "rules" of grammar ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:44PM

how it all works out is ... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Every industry USA had 1920's to 1980's -
> forefront leaders of - is now outsourced to
> china.
>
> Trucks cranes tools electronics food - even some
> concrete blocks and stone are outsourced (your
> local rocks are un-allowed - you must buy imported
> when you shop).
>
> For electronics anything that breaks is "no parts
> available"
>
> Even automotive is getting that way. And big auto
> makers are busy making $80,000 per F250 excuses
> "we don't have chips available" (which, btw, is a
> huge lie)
>
> my last alternator didn't fit and was from china -
> i had to grind the fucker down to get it in, it
> was "a part subsitute for your wasteful american
> vehicle" according to china). My headlights were
> designed to be a ONE-OFF SHAPE, to have to be
> custom molded by ONLY chinese not usa $$$$, and
> they are clouded, and prices are going up. The
> metal of the body is simply shaped so that
> nothing reasonable will fit the hole.
>
> (note during Bill Clinton old timers hated
> "integrated auto dashes" as chinese bitches, hated
> big auto for using them - IT WAS BILL CLINTON'S
> CAMP that kept taunting (and they had a thousand
> taunts) "you are trying to fit a round peg into a
> square hole" - they would taunt this while working
> with chinese to insure that's exactly what
> americans would be facing in the future - the
> fucking traitors)

Oh my! Your grammar and sentence structure are in need of some serious improvement. Have you no education?

Posted by: America First ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:50PM

how it all works out is ... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Every industry USA had 1920's to 1980's -
> forefront leaders of - is now outsourced to
> china.
>
> Trucks cranes tools electronics food - even some
> concrete blocks and stone are outsourced (your
> local rocks are un-allowed - you must buy imported
> when you shop).
>
> For electronics anything that breaks is "no parts
> available"
>
> Even automotive is getting that way. And big auto
> makers are busy making $80,000 per F250 excuses
> "we don't have chips available" (which, btw, is a
> huge lie)
>
> my last alternator didn't fit and was from china -
> i had to grind the fucker down to get it in, it
> was "a part subsitute for your wasteful american
> vehicle" according to china). My headlights were
> designed to be a ONE-OFF SHAPE, to have to be
> custom molded by ONLY chinese not usa $$$$, and
> they are clouded, and prices are going up. The
> metal of the body is simply shaped so that
> nothing reasonable will fit the hole.
>
> (note during Bill Clinton old timers hated
> "integrated auto dashes" as chinese bitches, hated
> big auto for using them - IT WAS BILL CLINTON'S
> CAMP that kept taunting (and they had a thousand
> taunts) "you are trying to fit a round peg into a
> square hole" - they would taunt this while working
> with chinese to insure that's exactly what
> americans would be facing in the future - the
> fucking traitors)

What factory are you employed with?

Posted by: 35h5434 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 09:52PM

Posted by: 45j656 ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:19AM

if you thing forcing an active us supreme court justice to retire early - with threats - is a product

then sure Joe is making products in USA

Posted by: 5656 ()
Date: January 31, 2022 10:47PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.