HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"I HATE NIGGERS!" is what the vaxtards are really saying when they talk about unvaccinated
Posted by: vax the blacks ! ()
Date: September 23, 2021 11:25AM

at least democrats from decades ago were honest about their racism
today's democrats are racist as hell but think they are good...talk about brainwashed idiots

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/whoops-this-vaccine-mandate-is-blowing-up-in-democrats-faces-seventy-two-percent-of-black-people-in-this-city-are-unvaccinated/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "I HATE NIGGERS!" is what the vaxtards are really saying when they talk about unvaccinated
Posted by: You really are that retarded... ()
Date: September 23, 2021 11:40AM

vax the blacks ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> at least democrats from decades ago were honest
> about their racism
> today's democrats are racist as hell but think
> they are good...talk about brainwashed idiots
>
> https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/whoops-this-va
> ccine-mandate-is-blowing-up-in-democrats-faces-sev
> enty-two-percent-of-black-people-in-this-city-are-
> unvaccinated/

Only retards aren't getting vaccinated.
Retardation happens in all groups regardless of race including blacks.

This doesn't deflect from the fact that if YOU are not vaccinated, YOU are a retard.

Re: "I HATE NIGGERS!" is what the vaxtards are really saying when they talk about unvaccinated
Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: September 23, 2021 11:44AM

Seems pretty racist and hateful but the niggers seem to be going along with it so far. I wonder what else we democrats can get them to go along with?

Date: September 23, 2021 11:53AM

facts OP.....biden said you ain't black if you don't vote for him and now he is creating an anti black apartheid society, as everyone knows, black folks don't get vaccinated....lack of trust of white devils

more good and righteous white folks and other righteous folks need to have a lack of trust of white devils as well...it could save your life

bottom line......the variants is caused by the vaccine....any idiot who doesn't stuff gerbils in their ass knows this

Posted by: xuncle tomasina ()
Date: September 23, 2021 01:49PM

You really are that retarded... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only retards aren't getting vaccinated.
> Retardation happens in all groups regardless of
> race including blacks.
>
> This doesn't deflect from the fact that if YOU are
> not vaccinated, YOU are a retard.

yesum massah ! is what you want to hear but...

fuck you racist bitch vaxtard !

when blm idiots beats the shit out of white cucks like you in the city...i laugh my ass off

Posted by: Purebloods will rule the world ()
Date: September 23, 2021 01:56PM

Attachments:
1632320677473.png

Posted by: what's worse ()
Date: September 23, 2021 03:10PM

Half-breed niggers are even worse.
Attachments:
691FAB57-4A27-45A0-B16F-C32E91DBD626.jpeg

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: September 23, 2021 04:20PM

Yes but throw in spics and trumptards in the mix. Hate them all.

Posted by: Why ()
Date: September 23, 2021 08:49PM

Fuck you Gerry

Posted by: libtard hate is ttrue ()
Date: September 23, 2021 09:32PM

they claim to care about women and children...except for epstein, clinton, weinsteen, xiden, ...

they claim to care about non whites....because the dumb animals can't take care of themselves

they claim to care about asians...until the asians take their spots at ivy league brainwashing institutes, then they are ok with racism against them

they claim to care about working class...then destroy them with lockdowns, poison vaxes, illegal immigrant labor and jobs to china

libs hate is the only thing real about them...all their care is fake like their morality

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.