HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Jersey Mechanic Receives Support from Community amid Trying Times: ‘I’ve Been Blessed’
Posted by: DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS ()
Date: September 21, 2021 07:55AM

It's fake news. While DEMOCRAT NJ is giving free housing and other-peoples social security money to illegal aliens.

You are SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE that working white people don't get aid so must beg.

THIS IS EXACLY AS I SAID MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO WHEN OBAMA STOLE THE OFFICE - and he did steal it. There was "bussing of voters", election areas left open 3 days, and cheat counting houses.

Picture this. You work a hard job and make $20k a year due to a poor market where you used to make more like $50k during Ronald Reagan. Illegal aliens come in. Bosses fire most all white workers except stubborn ones that won't leave, boss hires illegal aliens for minimal wage telling them to get food stamps and free housing (or to fuck off and die).

Your pay is now $15k / yr and you wait in line for work and most of the work is steered to illegal aliens who are helping the boss STEAL FROM THE PARENT COMPANY.

You next learn that illegal aliens in DEMOCRAT government who "fix cars" get $45k/yr even $75k/yr

So your being fucked FOR A LIFETIME, twice

This is what I said was happenning and would get worse with facist democrat party

* picking their own pay - to the tune of being not taxed based but inflation based

* picking their own job status, titles, hiring their children into gov, etc

* deciding what is legal without courts or law, hiring low life as judges who will do whatever their "boss" says FOR A FAT PAYCHECK

* stealing office - calling anyone who says STOP THE STEAL a terrorist - while they are ARMING TERRORISTS abroad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Jersey Mechanic Receives Support from Community amid Trying Times: ‘I’ve Been Blessed’
Posted by: 45u45u ()
Date: September 21, 2021 07:55AM

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Re: New Jersey Mechanic Receives Support from Community amid Trying Times: ‘I’ve Been Blessed’
Posted by: 45U45U ()
Date: September 21, 2021 07:57AM

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2021/09/20/new-jersey-mechanic-receives-support-community-trying-times-ive-been-blessed/

The democrats don't release any news unless it's crafted to benefit democrats.

THE DEMOCRAT CREATED THIS FAKE STORY to prevent mechanics from suing or expecting pay.

It is an advertisement that "mechanics are low life"

The truth is that GOVERNMENT WORKERS ARE LOW LIFE

Posted by: 5656i ()
Date: September 21, 2021 07:57AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 45i5645i ()
Date: September 21, 2021 08:10AM

A bunch of worthless thugs who can't and or won't do the job themselves ...

So they bully the community to have someone else do the job WITHOUT REAL PAY.

Posted by: 34y4y44 ()
Date: September 21, 2021 08:11AM

_117389618_gettyimages-1305408740.jpg

which should remind you of THESE PEOPLE

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.