HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Living with democrats the TRUTH: NO COVID FREE RENT FOR CONSERVATIVES, EVICTIONS
Posted by: breitbart 29823 ()
Date: September 20, 2021 07:41AM

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2021/09/19/judge-orders-evict-long-island-man-who-did-not-pay-mortgage-23-years/

This man got a loan on a home while working.

After many payments he was fired, and the loans failed.

They are now "evicting" him where all his payments are forsaken.

However: he's so far held the home claiming covid (democrat Judge just overturned his claim) and that those who arranged his loan ARE THE SAME FOOLS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT HE CANNOT FIND WORK

IT IS IN CORRUPT NJ, OF COURSE. WHERE BANK LOAN FRAUDS ARE BORN.

------------------------------
bottom line is

* is not getting covid "relief" - is getting his home stolen

* is not refusing to work: the same bitches that gave him load are REFUSING TO HIRE with the very same strategy of stealing the home

* the man signed on the home for LESS THAN $300,000 in 1998. the home is now worth $400,000?

the bank wants to collect appreciation - but they want to use someone else's money and misfortune they helped undermine to COLLECT the so call earnings which they actually didn't earn they actually CAUSE HUGE LOSSES BY PREVENTING THE PERSON FROM WORKING

to make this all better: the home being seized is likely owned by an illegal alien. SO DEMOCRAT are doing a double-evil. they are more than willing to "eat their own kids"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Living with democrats the TRUTH: NO COVID FREE RENT FOR CONSERVATIVES, EVICTIONS
Posted by: 89p[89[9[ ()
Date: September 20, 2021 07:43AM

TO ME - IF YOU ARE DEMANDING AN EVICTION WHILE REFUSING TO EMPLOY THE SAME PERSON

and if that person is a citizen and all

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT

AND THAT INCLUDES RICH GOV WORKERS + RICH DEMOCRATS because they have zero excuses for not hiring citizens

the business of hiring illegals to insure "old white mortages fail" is a possible one. it's also a death penalty.

Re: Living with democrats the TRUTH: NO COVID FREE RENT FOR CONSERVATIVES, EVICTIONS
Posted by: Millenials have 0 history ()
Date: September 20, 2021 07:56AM

here's what a Millenial should know:

Democrat Pennsylvania ran a "turnpike" which was all over the news, also on 60 Minutes, for charging a fee. ('a' fee was legitimate but wait...)

The democrat road workers were making $75,000 even $150,000 / year. And they continually wrecked and re-did roads that were good - the work NEVER STOPPED. There were never not large sections of lanes closed on that highway for like 20 years or maybe still.

these road workers were of course able to pay their home loans off: at eveyone else's expense. it was theft.

depsite allot of press: democrat Pennsylvania continued the practice

----------------------------

these are the same democrats "people" who are anxious to use illegal aliens and seize their homes

it's a total "fuck you" going both directions

having had 3x - 15x pay of their predecessors, retiring, refusing to hire americans at any wage - and then also wanting the property all these denizen Americans are on their last legs on

Despicable people.

Posted by: 5767o ()
Date: September 20, 2021 07:56AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 67o7o ()
Date: September 20, 2021 08:13AM

So - I'm not stupid. I'm young the jobs I've had didn't pay living wages - a fact my 1st girlfrind clued me in on (that I would have to get allot better job if I expected things to continue)

I sought work at fairfax / va VDOT and sewer. There was continual projects installing large new water runnoffs and stuff.

They told me "that's not how we hire - we use a hiring agency". I'm like "which one". And they said they'd have to circle back to me on that.

VA was roads and that line was less clear.

But I did find out by digging in fairfax's CONTRACTS that gerry o'conolly was in charge of sewer: and the company he kept hiring was OUT OF STATE - a shell game - and not employing locals "per say". Ohio.

I NOTICED ALL THE JOBS WERE 95% non-english speaking HISPANICS.

The chance of my applying to get work, I realized, was 0%. The fairfax bitch was lying to me. Those jobs were politically arranged and the Ohio thing - that was just all a shell game to cover up what was going on.

Posted by: 4u45uu5 ()
Date: September 20, 2021 08:18AM

you know ... oh is that job paying ... how do i get one?

democrats have been "playing the field", attacking VA for a LONG time BABY

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.