HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stupid bitch found out the fake vaccines don't work. LOL!
Posted by: Covid lies ()
Date: September 16, 2021 02:47PM

Another dumb cunt vaxxer dead who believes there was a vaccine for coronavirus.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/springfield-il/candace-ayers-10337034

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

I'm SHOCKED so many people don't know that there isn't a vaccine. Read those comments. People expressing how "surprised" they are that they get sick after injecting the poison. Well DUH! That's what the shots are designed to do, make you sick.

How do people not know this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stupid bitch found out the fake vaccines don't work. LOL!
Posted by: HAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: September 16, 2021 03:38PM

This comments are hysterical! People all pissed off about being tricked in to getting the vaccine and dying from covid. Hahahahaha!

Posted by: vsc ()
Date: September 16, 2021 03:40PM

the efficacy goes down with age,I forget the formula but its a certain % for every # of years over 45,other considerations are efficacy of the vaccine itself,weight,health problems such as diabetes or cancer,how long after her 2nd shot did she contract the virus.I mean a seat belt keeps us safe in a car crash but when other people want to be irresponsible and get completely shit faced than crash into you head at 100 mph(you would probably say that people should have the freedom to drive drunk and kill people)...the seat belt isnt going to matter at that point.There's this word called variables maybe you've heard of it.For instance if trumps fat ass took certain variables into consideration when he was running for re-election than perhaps he wouldn't have lost to sleepy joe.you paint the picture as the vaccine doesn't work because these people died without considering the variables,you don't want to consider the variables because they don't fit your agenda and would completely make your argument useless.The unvaccinated are dominating ICU rooms across america and that's a fact.

Posted by: Whoopsie Daisey ()
Date: September 16, 2021 03:53PM

Wow lol. She was vaccinated from Covid but was infected by someone else who chose not to be?! Are you fucking serious?

How do they know that? And ironic isn't it that Candace with the vaccine died but the unvaccinated person didn't?! LOLOLOL!

Because obviously it would be obvious that she came into contact with someone else who also died...right?

Uh oh. Fucked up flawed logic just got exposed.

Date: September 16, 2021 04:02PM

keep your foot on these libtards necks Covid Lies

Date: September 16, 2021 04:51PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> keep your foot on these libtards necks Covid Lies

I'm trying to save them and get them on the side of humanity. How many people need to die from these fake vaccines before they understand? Will they die first like this idiot?

Posted by: Another idiot anitvaxxer ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:51PM

On top of the fact that the vaccines are around 90% effective, which the morons like the OP think means that they're not vaccines, this woman had rheumatoid arthritis. For you dumb asses like the OP, when you have rheumatoid arthritis the treatments always involve immune suppressants. And further, for you dumb asses like the OP, vaccines do not work at all well for people who are immunosuppressed.

But those are facts. Moron antivaxxers like the OP don't care about facts. They know that the vaccines are not vaccines because there isn't one for cows and because they don't work perfectly. Seriously, that's what the moron op thinks. Among other idiocies.

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:53PM

Whoopsie Daisey Wrote:
> Wow lol. She was vaccinated from Covid but was
> infected by someone else who chose not to be?! Are
> you fucking serious?
>
> How do they know that? And ironic isn't it that
> Candace with the vaccine died but the unvaccinated
> person didn't?! LOLOLOL!
>
> Because obviously it would be obvious that she
> came into contact with someone else who also
> died...right?
>
> Uh oh. Fucked up flawed logic just got exposed.

And she's a "huge fan of soap operas and reality TV". I bet she was also big fat white libtard who got Covid from one of her 30 cats. She sounds dumb as a brick.

Posted by: What do they mean? ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:54PM

I thought a vaccine was supposed to "vaccinate"!

Posted by: Fake vaccine ()
Date: September 16, 2021 05:03PM

Another idiot anitvaxxer Wrote:
> On top of the fact that the vaccines are around
> 90% effective, which the morons like the OP think
> means that they're not vaccines, this woman had
> rheumatoid arthritis. For you dumb asses like the
> OP, when you have rheumatoid arthritis the
> treatments always involve immune suppressants.
> And further, for you dumb asses like the OP,
> vaccines do not work at all well for people who
> are immunosuppressed.
>
> But those are facts. Moron antivaxxers like the
> OP don't care about facts. They know that the
> vaccines are not vaccines because there isn't one
> for cows and because they don't work perfectly.
> Seriously, that's what the moron op thinks. Among
> other idiocies.

It is not a vaccine. What is this doing? It’s sending a strand of synthetic RNA into the human being and is invoking within the human being, the creation of the S1 spike protein, which is a pathogen. It’s a toxin inside of human beings. This is not only not keeping you from getting sick, it’s making your body produce the thing that makes you sick.

Posted by: Real science ()
Date: September 16, 2021 05:05PM

It’s not a vaccination. It’s not a prohibiting infection. It’s not a prohibiting transmission device. It’s a means by which your body is conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly your body somehow gets used to dealing with, but unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune response, this is to trigger the creation of the toxin.

Posted by: Another moron antivaxxer ()
Date: September 16, 2021 05:10PM

Real science Wrote:
> It’s not a vaccination. It’s not a prohibiting
> infection. It’s not a prohibiting transmission
> device. It’s a means by which your body is
> conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly
> your body somehow gets used to dealing with, but
> unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune
> response, this is to trigger the creation of the
> toxin.

1. Lots of vaccines are not "prohibiting infections". In fact almost all of them aren't. I can't think of one that is. Smallpox vaccine used to be, but it hasn't been for around a hundred years or more.

2. You don't know what a "toxin" is, And your body does not get "used to" dealing with what the vaccine gets your cells to produce. Your body eliminates what was produced. Very quickly.

3. You're a moron.

Date: September 16, 2021 05:23PM

Another moron antivaxxer Wrote:
> Real science Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It’s not a vaccination. It’s not a
> prohibiting
> > infection. It’s not a prohibiting
> transmission
> > device. It’s a means by which your body is
> > conscripted to make the toxin that then
> allegedly
> > your body somehow gets used to dealing with,
> but
> > unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the
> immune
> > response, this is to trigger the creation of
> the
> > toxin.
>
>
> 1. Lots of vaccines are not "prohibiting
> infections". In fact almost all of them aren't.
> I can't think of one that is. Smallpox vaccine
> used to be, but it hasn't been for around a
> hundred years or more.
>
> 2. You don't know what a "toxin" is, And your
> body does not get "used to" dealing with what the
> vaccine gets your cells to produce. Your body
> eliminates what was produced. Very quickly.
>
> 3. You're a moron.

LOL! Libs now think vaccines don't prohibit infections!!!

They don't think vaccines immunize. LOL!

It’s a gene therapy technology. That’s Moderna’s own definition. Let’s stick with what they say they are. The benefit is non-existent. A human being is going to be potentially exposed to unclassified, both short-term and long-term risks of altering their RNA and DNA from exposure to this gene therapy. This is important to understand, there is no clinical benefit except that in certain instances of CoV infection and/or COVID-19 exposure, there were a few. By that, I mean less than a few hundred out of nearly 40,000 in the clinical trial. A few hundred people had a few days less severe symptoms with the gene therapy when compared to the other control group. Even in that comparison, if you look at the methodology that’s in the published papers for the clinical trials, they play games with the data because what they’re doing is, they’re separating reactivity, meaning the way in which a person responds to being exposed to the gene therapy, they separate out adverse events from actual COVID symptoms.

The problem is that COVID symptoms include things like fever, body ache, muscle pain, muscle weakness and things like that. They got rid of a lot of what would have been considered to be COVID symptoms by calling them adverse events. If you pull that data out and you say, “Compare the population that got the gene therapy with the population that didn’t get the gene therapy.” The population that got the gene therapy had way more illness, including COVID-19 symptoms, than the population that didn’t get the gene therapy but because they classified an enormous number of things as adverse events, they technically wiggled themselves into what was this ridiculous 90% plus effectiveness. Effectiveness was not effective in blocking illness. It was effective in allegedly shortening the duration of symptoms.

Date: September 16, 2021 06:29PM

Libtards deny reality. Whenever you provide facts on social media, they ban you because it doesn't agree with what they have been ordered to believe. I have chosen a long time ago to not engage in the energy of this waking sleeping metaphor because the fact of the matter is if people are conditioned to react to fear, this is reflexive and it’s not conscious. If we examine our behavior and what we do is engage in self-harm because we are convinced that somehow or another, there’s a worse future ahead of us, that’s something that I don’t have an ability to say facts are going ever to overcome. I have yet to meet in my life someone who allowed a fact to overwhelm a belief. Once you’ve adopted a belief, facts are not welcome because what they do is, they not only indict your belief but they indict the energy that you hold that says, “I have to believe what I’m told.”

The minute you try to engage with facts, all you do is trigger conflict. What I do is I try to take the complex science and the complex reporting, and I try to make it accessible and easily understood. The goal is that in certain instances, people will go, “I can’t even believe that what he said was true.” The cool thing is you don’t have to believe what I’m saying is true because I don’t value belief. I value the objective reality of facts. It turns out that in this particular case, it is simple and straightforward to say to any person in Moderna’s own SEC filings, they make it abundantly clear that their technology is a gene therapy technology. In their clinical trial, they’ve made it abundantly clear that they could not measure the presence or absence of the virus and they could not measure the presence or the absence of the transmission of the virus. Every single thing that they represented to be doing that preys on the public understanding of what vaccination is, they explicitly said, “They’re not doing that.”

Posted by: daz ()
Date: September 16, 2021 06:33PM

And not all vaccines are mrna,atrazeneca,j&j,sputnik v,are viral vectors,which are more traditional.Covovax doesnt use mrna or viral vector technology,I haven't really looked at that one its not out yet anyway and not that we have it but I wouldn't touch sinopharm for nothing,terrible performance.

Posted by: COVID LIES-FFXUs biggest retard ()
Date: September 16, 2021 06:39PM

Does COVID LIES have anything going in his life other than typing out paragraph after paragraph of misinformation?

No Vaccine is 100% effective. The vaccines used are 90% effective on the delta variant. That means 9 out of 10 people are not getting sick. Looking at the 1 person in `10 who does get sick and concluding that the vaccine is useless is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Repeating it over and over and over and over again doesn't make it true.

Date: September 16, 2021 06:54PM

"I'm trying to save them and get them on the side of humanity"

we appreciate that

you know, if these pro covid zombie vax folks would at least admit that its killing a shit load of people and fucking up a shit load of of people eye would be more willing to consider whut they are saying

but they are not...so you know they are more interested in their agenda than getting to the truth

Posted by: What are you talking about now? ()
Date: September 16, 2021 07:11PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> "I'm trying to save them and get them on the side
> of humanity"
>
> we appreciate that
>
> you know, if these pro covid zombie vax folks
> would at least admit that its killing a shit load
> of people and fucking up a shit load of of people
> eye would be more willing to consider whut they
> are saying
>
> but they are not...so you know they are more
> interested in their agenda than getting to the
> truth

Don't you give a shit about the 2/3rds of a million people who have died of COVID in the United States? Or is that number just too large for you too comprehend?

Date: September 16, 2021 09:21PM

COVID LIES-FFXUs biggest retard Wrote:
> Does COVID LIES have anything going in his life
> other than typing out paragraph after paragraph of
> misinformation?
>
> No Vaccine is 100% effective. The vaccines used
> are 90% effective on the delta variant. That
> means 9 out of 10 people are not getting sick.
> Looking at the 1 person in `10 who does get sick
> and concluding that the vaccine is useless is one
> of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
>
> Repeating it over and over and over and over again
> doesn't make it true.

I've already addressed the 90% lie with facts from the clinical trials. Oh, and it is not a vaccine by any measure. Every vaccine I've ever had has been 100% effective. Wake up. You're a lab rat and if you have been stupid enough to inject experimental drugs, God have mercy on your soul.

Posted by: Vaxtards dropping like flies ()
Date: September 16, 2021 09:26PM

Covid lies Wrote:
> COVID LIES-FFXUs biggest retard Wrote:
> -----
> > Does COVID LIES have anything going in his life
> > other than typing out paragraph after paragraph
> of
> > misinformation?
> >
> > No Vaccine is 100% effective. The vaccines used
> > are 90% effective on the delta variant. That
> > means 9 out of 10 people are not getting sick.
> > Looking at the 1 person in `10 who does get
> sick
> > and concluding that the vaccine is useless is
> one
> > of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
> >
> > Repeating it over and over and over and over
> again
> > doesn't make it true.
>
>
> I've already addressed the 90% lie with facts from
> the clinical trials. Oh, and it is not a vaccine
> by any measure. Every vaccine I've ever had has
> been 100% effective. Wake up. You're a lab rat and
> if you have been stupid enough to inject
> experimental drugs, God have mercy on your soul.

They'll find out soon enough.

Posted by: ED3W7 ()
Date: September 16, 2021 09:34PM

SIMON PARKES, CHARLIE WARD & MEL K EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBfTbMaRc7U

Posted by: Vaxtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: September 16, 2021 10:48PM

Attachments:
c1e12afe3a3e9993.jpg

Posted by: COVID LIES...THE BEST ()
Date: September 16, 2021 10:52PM

Covid lies is spot on with the truth. “Covid lies retard” has drunk the koolaide. Buddy, that death jab will be killing people...dropping like flies. Prepare ...get your will done..sorry you bought government lies

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: September 17, 2021 07:43AM

Are we going to start demonizing the blacks and illegals that don't get the jab, or is it only the republicans who don't get the jab that are infecting people?

Posted by: Terrible people ()
Date: September 17, 2021 08:27AM

Wow, what a horrible family putting that garbage in an obituary for their mother. Really disgusting people. She's better off being dead than having to live with them.

Posted by: ROTFLMAO ()
Date: September 18, 2021 03:50PM

ROTFLMAO!!!

VAXXED ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Date: September 18, 2021 05:05PM

yes, eye care much more about the deaths frum covid than you do

you going along with the bullshit

om trying to get to the bottom of it

masks destroying everyones health, lockdowns destroying lives, vaccines spreading the variants....

we here to put a stop to it

you faggots are here to promote the king of the pedophiles, joe biden and their new world order agenda

Posted by: Yet another moron. ()
Date: September 18, 2021 06:29PM

COVID LIES...THE BEST Wrote:
> Covid lies is spot on with the truth. “Covid
> lies retard” has drunk the koolaide. Buddy, that
> death jab will be killing people...dropping like
> flies. Prepare ...get your will done..sorry you
> bought government lies

Yet another moron with this “just wait” bullshit. We “will be” dropping like flies. Fucking moron.

Date: September 18, 2021 08:38PM

Yet another moron. Wrote:
> COVID LIES...THE BEST Wrote:
> -----
> > Covid lies is spot on with the truth. “Covid
> > lies retard” has drunk the koolaide. Buddy,
> that
> > death jab will be killing people...dropping
> like
> > flies. Prepare ...get your will done..sorry you
> > bought government lies
>
>
> Yet another moron with this “just wait”
> bullshit. We “will be” dropping like flies.
> Fucking moron.

You're scared. I get it. You should be. I'm fully immune, you're not. A cold will kill you now.

RIP

Posted by: What a moron ()
Date: September 18, 2021 11:29PM

Covid lies Wrote:
> Yet another moron. Wrote:
> -----
> > COVID LIES...THE BEST Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Covid lies is spot on with the truth.
> “Covid
> > > lies retard” has drunk the koolaide. Buddy,
> > that
> > > death jab will be killing people...dropping
> > like
> > > flies. Prepare ...get your will done..sorry
> you
> > > bought government lies
> >
> >
> > Yet another moron with this “just wait”
> > bullshit. We “will be” dropping like flies.
>
> > Fucking moron.
>
> You're scared. I get it. You should be. I'm fully
> immune, you're not. A cold will kill you now.
>
> RIP

Hahahahahaha…

I’m scared like I’m scared that Trumo will be reinstated. Hahahahaha…

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.