HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Imagine Your Wife Going To A Concert, Then Having Sex With Someone From The Band. There's A Good Chance That She Would, If Asked!
Posted by: I Bet You're A Cuck! ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:04PM

Your wife would most definitely give up the old, weathered and haggered puss to someone she has a crush on in a band that she likes. Hell, she's probably already been chatting with several of the guys from high school via Fakebook private messanger!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Imagine Your Wife Going To A Concert, Then Having Sex With Someone From The Band. There's A Good Chance That She Would, If Asked!
Posted by: I'm a guy with a cock! ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:08PM

There's a 100% chance that I would do it with some female performers! I would probably come home and brag about it too! Maybe even ask the wife if she wants to smell my cock!

Re: Imagine Your Wife Going To A Concert, Then Having Sex With Someone From The Band. There's A Good Chance That She Would, If Asked!
Posted by: Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttttttttt! ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:45PM

Like women or men have been known to be totally fucked up whores!

Posted by: Concert guy ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:52PM

I Bet You're A Cuck! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your wife would most definitely give up the old,
> weathered and haggered puss to someone she has a
> crush on in a band that she likes. Hell, she's
> probably already been chatting with several of the
> guys from high school via Fakebook private
> messanger!

I am in the business. Since COVID, no one other than crew and talent is allowed backstage anymore. Insurance on cancelled dates has gone up ten fold, and insurance companies dictate now no one non essential is allowed backstage on tours.

Date: September 15, 2021 02:07PM

don't wife a bum b!tch and you won't have this problem

Posted by: Rock star ()
Date: September 15, 2021 02:09PM

We hand out backstage passes and yes we fuck as many of them as possible. It's an all out orgy on the bus.

Posted by: Mahdi's Wife ()
Date: September 15, 2021 02:18PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> don't wife a bum b!tch and you won't have this
> problem

After the hip hop show she attended last week.
Attachments:
BBC.gif

Posted by: FUV ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:02PM

Don’t post here.
Last day 15th.
For a while at least.
Then just surveillance.

Posted by: FUV ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:03PM

I was here to help.

Posted by: Wigger Wayne ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:58PM

My wife went to the Go Go and got gangbanged by the Junk Yard Band. I licked her pussy clean after she told me.

https://youtu.be/G1kiaO4EShg
Attachments:
035F199F-A840-4857-B1DE-EBD571BBAB8F.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.