HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If I had the power, I’d round up all the ffxu “celebrities” line them up against a wall and have them shot
Posted by: Ffxu commissar ()
Date: September 14, 2021 06:49PM

I can’t be the only one sick and tired of hearing from and about them. The anti Eesh/miz/peep posts are insufferable. I prefer shit gifs and tranny pics to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If I had the power, I’d round up all the ffxu “celebrities” line them up against a wall and have them shot
Posted by: Manufactured drama and trauma ()
Date: September 14, 2021 06:57PM

At least they are keeping it contained to 10 threads instead of 72 and every other thread that has nothing to do with them. It used to be a lot worse.

Besides, it's just basl. He needs attention, so badly. He's so lonely he went to his own mother's grave and shit on it and pissed on it and cracked it with a hammer to have a fake excuse to harass a guy and girl who are friends and he can't stand it!

Re: If I had the power, I’d round up all the ffxu “celebrities” line them up against a wall and have them shot
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: September 14, 2021 07:53PM

Their tripe is intolerable as is the fact that they lives like 16 yos. They really need to free their souls and accept the butt sex they crave. Bunch of fucking homos especially Miz. He's a butt sex fag.

Posted by: Cub ()
Date: September 14, 2021 10:33PM

.AARPer. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Their tripe is intolerable as is the fact that
> they lives like 16 yos. They really need to free
> their souls and accept the butt sex they crave.
> Bunch of fucking homos especially Miz. He's a butt
> sex fag.

Miz appears to have at least left this site for good. He’s learned his lesson and is moving on with his life. Michael will be on here until the day he takes his last breath, which judging by his drug usage could be any day now.

Posted by: fat bazturd ()
Date: September 14, 2021 10:38PM

Cub Wrote:
> Michael will be on here until the
> day he takes his last breath, which judging by his
> drug usage could be any day now.

lol nah hes gonna get murdered

Posted by: just try it cremepuff ()
Date: September 14, 2021 11:00PM

People you mentioned so carelessly represent the "founding fathers of fair fax" 4F Club. They built this site, sure they weren't the smartist guys. But they tried. BTW You left out Meade.

Posted by: FUV ()
Date: September 15, 2021 12:53AM

It’s worse.
Imagine private forum.
All done.

Posted by: FUV ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:14AM

Just saved everything ever written.
Document who said what.
It’s not hard to figure out.
You got fooled.

Posted by: 5i5756i6i ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:59AM

If I had the power I line up all the people at Google who filled my LED TV with 1,000 Disney Icons and have them shot.

I think 1 disney icon is plenty. Don't you?

AND I LIKE BUYING MADE IN USA

I don't like not having a choice.

DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: all right, all right.... ()
Date: September 15, 2021 02:22AM

5i5756i6i Wrote:
> If I had the power I line up all the people at
> Google who filled my LED TV with 1,000 Disney
> Icons and have them shot.
>
> I think 1 disney icon is plenty. Don't you?
>
> AND I LIKE BUYING MADE IN USA
>
> I don't like not having a choice.
>
> DROP DEAD G2

this is now the FFU psycho thread

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.