HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bidens Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin refuses to testify about debacle in Afghanistan- faces subpoena from Democrats
Posted by: What's he hiding? ()
Date: September 14, 2021 05:41PM

Another woketard with hands in the defense industry cookie jar. Not surprised if this guy flees to China.

Pentagon_US_Afghanistan.jpg?quality=80&s

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/14/menendez-austin-afghan-testimony-511794

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bidens Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin refuses to testify about debacle in Afghanistan- faces subpoena from Democrats
Posted by: would lol ()
Date: September 14, 2021 05:46PM

What's he hiding? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

it'd be funny if we found out he was hiding trump's tax returns lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bidens Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin refuses to testify about debacle in Afghanistan- faces subpoena from Democrats
Posted by: Boy you are dull ()
Date: September 14, 2021 06:17PM

would lol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's he hiding? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> it'd be funny if we found out he was hiding
> trump's tax returns lmao

Are you dumb enough to think those haven't been seen, leaked whatever already?

These morons just gifted Islamist cave people a military surplus most nations dream about. And you, you're talking about Trumps taxes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bidens Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin refuses to testify about debacle in Afghanistan- faces subpoena from Democrats
Posted by: You Want Dull? ()
Date: September 14, 2021 06:24PM

Boy you are dull Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> would lol Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What's he hiding? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > it'd be funny if we found out he was hiding
> > trump's tax returns lmao
>
> Are you dumb enough to think those haven't been
> seen, leaked whatever already?
>
> These morons just gifted Islamist cave people a
> military surplus most nations dream about. And
> you, you're talking about Trumps taxes?


Wonder when Putin will release the Trump piss video? Now that’s important news.
If you were following the news, Trump wanted the American military out of Afghanistan by January 20th.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bidens Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin refuses to testify about debacle in Afghanistan- faces subpoena from Democrats
Posted by: Leaving wasn't the problem ()
Date: September 14, 2021 06:36PM

You Want Dull? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boy you are dull Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > would lol Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What's he hiding? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > it'd be funny if we found out he was hiding
> > > trump's tax returns lmao
> >
> > Are you dumb enough to think those haven't been
> > seen, leaked whatever already?
> >
> > These morons just gifted Islamist cave people a
> > military surplus most nations dream about. And
> > you, you're talking about Trumps taxes?
>
>
> Wonder when Putin will release the Trump piss
> video? Now that’s important news.
> If you were following the news, Trump wanted the
> American military out of Afghanistan by January
> 20th.

Everyone wanted out of Afghansitan, but we weren't supposed to leave them with helicopters, tanks, arms etc..

Was Trump directing the exit? No. That was Biden. He fucked up, very very badly. Own it.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   *******   **    **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **   **   **   **   **     ** 
 **     **  **         **  **    **  **    **     ** 
 **     **  ********   *****     *****     **     ** 
  **   **   **     **  **  **    **  **    **     ** 
   ** **    **     **  **   **   **   **   **     ** 
    ***      *******   **    **  **    **   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.