HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My employer has given me till 11-15-21 to get the poison jab for a hoax virus or I lose my job
Posted by: Herdone Game ()
Date: September 14, 2021 10:38AM

I don't want that poison in my body and they said they would let me go if I didn't get it by November. Please help, what can I do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My employer has given me till 11-15-21 to get the poison jab for a hoax virus or I lose my job
Posted by: fIND a bLANK cARD oNLINE ()
Date: September 14, 2021 10:44AM

I would find a fake card online, but it, then find someone else who has gotten the jab, and copy the information onto your card.

Re: My employer has given me till 11-15-21 to get the poison jab for a hoax virus or I lose my job
Posted by: If this is true ()
Date: September 14, 2021 10:51AM

Your employer will be dead by then and we'll be in lockdown so I wish you the best and am sorry if this is really true

Posted by: That one is easy... ()
Date: September 14, 2021 11:09AM

Herdone Game Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't want that poison in my body and they said
> they would let me go if I didn't get it by
> November. Please help, what can I do?

Get your resume in order. Spending hundreds of dollars on horse dewormers is not going to cut it this time.

Posted by: Steady Eddie ()
Date: September 14, 2021 11:10AM

To the OP, you're a very smart person. Stand your ground and tell your employer you also never got the smallpox, measles or polio vaccines nor do you get flu shots or tetanus shots. As we know they're all poison. Instead of getting terminated you deserve a corner office and big raise...you're the company genius!

Posted by: Xiden the war criminal ()
Date: September 14, 2021 11:10AM

If you want to fight it, tell him you have a religious exemption.

Make sure you tell him that everything he tells you has to be in writing. If he refuses, transcribe your conversations with him and sent it as an email back to him.

DO NOT QUIT (unless you find a better job). Make him fire you. Make sure you save all your emails to a thumb drive or print them out if you have to. Do not let him verbally fire you. Make him send it in writing, stating the reason why.

If you want to just go along, get a fake vax card. You can buy one already filled out for $100 or print a blank (use the correct paper weight/thickness in case they want to physically see it). If possible, laminate it so they can't feel the actual paper. The instructions were posted here somewhere, along with the blank card template. If you get caught, expect to get fired, possibly prosecuted.

Posted by: I’ll take fries w that, thanks ()
Date: September 14, 2021 11:34AM

Then quit your job if it bothers you so much. The world needs plenty of fast food workers.

Posted by: Shiiiiiit ()
Date: September 14, 2021 07:27PM

Get a fake vaccine card. All the kids are doing it.

Posted by: Sde ()
Date: September 14, 2021 07:45PM

Could just quit being a pussy about it…wanna talk poison?should look at the shit they put in your food like Tertiary butylhydroquinone…didn’t know those chicken McNuggets could damage your dna did ya?chances are you’re already damaged goods and I doubt that shot is going to do anymore damage to ya than what’s already been done.

Posted by: Covid lies ()
Date: September 14, 2021 09:04PM

Religious exemption and civil rights violation.
You're welcome.

Posted by: OP is a fake ()
Date: September 14, 2021 09:42PM

Love it or leave it bitch

Posted by: Quit Your Job Now! ()
Date: September 14, 2021 09:45PM

You should stand with all other Trumptards and quit your job now! Libs can't tell you where to work!

Quit your job now in support of Trump!

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: September 15, 2021 10:30AM

Shiiiiiit Wrote:
> Get a fake vaccine card. All the kids are doing
> it.

This.

Lots of venues are "requiring attendees be vaccinated" for concerts, sporting events etc... How does that work in real life? Everyone shows the gate guy a picture of a vax card on their phone as they walk by. No ID, no checking anything, nothing.

It's just part of the virtue signal.

Posted by: true dat ()
Date: September 15, 2021 10:40AM

observer of the shit Wrote:
> Shiiiiiit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Get a fake vaccine card. All the kids are doing
> > it.
>
> This.
>
> Lots of venues are "requiring attendees be
> vaccinated" for concerts, sporting events etc...
> How does that work in real life? Everyone shows
> the gate guy a picture of a vax card on their
> phone as they walk by. No ID, no checking
> anything, nothing.
>
> It's just part of the virtue signal.

Yep. Went to see the Foo Fighters at 9:20 last week. Had out my phone with the fake vax pic and my ID as instructed. They didn't even look at it.

Posted by: dooty doer ()
Date: September 15, 2021 02:49PM

My sister went to the US Open two weeks ago in NYC. Everyone was "required to be vaxxed for entry". She said it was hilarious. No ID and she said she never broke stride walking by and flashing a picture of a vax card.

It makes all the libtards feel really good though.

Posted by: Advice from the other side ()
Date: September 15, 2021 03:23PM

Don't try the religious exemption route. Employer attorneys are getting wise to that one and will challenge the validity of the claimed exemption. Or they will find some other excuse to let you go. Trust me there always is a legitimate reason.

The far smarter approach is to fake it. Our company requires that all employees be vaccinated. It had this requirement even before Covid, and the covid vaccine was added to the list this spring. We now require that all customers wanting in person appointments be vaccinated for Covid. All we do though is check the card. No effort is made to follow up and verify that the information on the card is correct. For the antivaxxers our policy isn't about feeling good. It is about covering our ass. It is like a bar asking to see an ID before serving alcohol.

Posted by: dodo ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:58PM

Some solutions:

1. Do some research on other companies in your city or state or in what states are passing legislation that companies are not allowed to mandate vaccines nor fire those choosing not to take them; Florida is in the process of doing just that now, there may be other states;

2. Let them fire you, then sue them;meanwhile starting now:

3. Start applying for the same type of work you want now (get on job application sites like Indeed, etc) in states that do not mandate the shots and that do not allow businesses to mandate them.

4. If you are good at what you do you won't have trouble finding a job elsewhere.

5. If and when you move to a "freer state" do not bring your leftist political votes with you. We are fast running out of freedom loving states.

Posted by: Just saying ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:03PM

OP, you work at the gay bathhouse. You should get the vaccine and take the AIDS medicine so you don’t get the HIV. Homo lives matter, Bro.

Posted by: Quit NOW! ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:43PM

Quit your job, NOW!
Don't let other people prevent you from spreading freedom to everyone around you. Your love of freedom is infectious and will spread like wildfire.
Besides, the vaccine needle is big and sharp and for a second, it hurts. Many of our Trump lovin comrades won't take the vaccine for this reason alone. Like me, I'd rather die on a ventilator, take horse de-wormer or drink Lysol before I get anywhere near a needle. It doesn't matter what's in the needle.

Besides, Covid is just like the common flu and we all know people who have died from the common flu, in the middle of summer, in their 30s or 40s.

Eventually we get clogs in our pipes. Trump and Desantis are Drano and Liquid Plumber. Drink them down and let them work their magic.

Posted by: Plus do this ()
Date: September 15, 2021 06:14PM

Quit NOW! Wrote:
> Quit your job, NOW!
>

Sell everything you own and hire the most expensive lawyer you can find. This will not necessarily be the best lawyer, or the most ethical, but the price tag will tell the bastards you mean business.

Give them hell.

Posted by: Become ungovernable ()
Date: September 15, 2021 10:47PM

Attachments:
82c2de37ba0bcc4b.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.