HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JOE IS A HUGE LIAR: "Don’t worry, we’d never impose a vaccine mandate!" The truth is the law already passed !!! Proof here. ALSO LIAR JOE DOESN'T REQUIRE VAX FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSSING BORDER !!!! HANG THE BASTARD NOW !!!!
Posted by: savage nation 9822 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:01AM

law "new litigation is similar in many respects to the first two lawsuits challenging mandatory vaccine policies that we previously told you about filed in New Mexico and Los Angeles"

(democrat areas already have several laws requiring vaccine for employees. so the issue today isn't if LIAR JOE will make the law he already has: the ISSUE IS if it will be a federal law)

--------------------------------
Alabama
(Signed into Law):
Senate Bill 267 prohibits local and state government entities from issuing vaccine passports or requiring an individual to receive an immunization as a condition for receiving government benefits or services. The Bill also does not allow private businesses to refuse goods or services or deny persons admission because of their immunization status or lack of documentation of immunization.

Almost all states have a few to several COVID MANDATORY VAX LAWS. But republican states have bills filed against those being in their state.

Virginia is one of the few that don't. HOWEVER: democrats are HEAVILY PROFITING from several COVID vax laws such as "CREATING STUDIES" - which is unusual for Virginia didn't happen until OBAMA. Virginia had had very low debt BEFORE obama because it didn't allow corrupt laws. Virginia's law NOW is FAR UP THE ASS OF THE DONKEY - it is deep into "THE TAX STRUCTURE" of how businesss are taxed: who gets tax rebates who doesn't: democrats.

§ 55.1-1245. (Effective the later of July 1, 2028, or 7 years after the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency expires) Noncompliance with rental agreement; monetary penalty

Virginia democrats have guaranteed themselves 7 years of terror power

-----------------------

Trump wisely banned mandatory vax while in office.

HOWEVER - Xiden Biden is trying to pass a new law "that replaces the old law" (which in itself is illegal to do)

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/5106?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22covid+employee%22%5D%7D&s=10&r=1

H.R.5106 - To prohibit any entity that receives Federal funds from the COVID relief packages from mandating employees receive a COVID-19 vaccine, and for other purposes.

-------------------------------

Summary: S.537 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)

ALLOWS DEMOCRAT "EMPLOYERS" (AKA, including gov offices) to PROFIT off of providing covid protection rules

THERFORE, IF MANDATOR VAX REQUIRED BY WALMART (not the feds) is done, the feds blame walmart who is , btw , RECEIVING MONEY under the table from the feds

the reader MUST BECOME AWARE THERE ARE

2,745 COVID LAWS PASSED AS LAW

this is outrageous to have such trash, such corruption and such filibustering, in our legal system. (such trash is "unwanted but acceptable" in CODE FEDERAL REGULATION but not the code of law)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOE IS A HUGE LIAR: "Don’t worry, we’d never impose a vaccine mandate!" The truth is the law already passed !!! Proof here. ALSO LIAR JOE DOESN'T REQUIRE VAX FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSSING BORDER !!!! HANG THE BASTARD NOW !!!!
Posted by: 4545j5 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:02AM

little red riding hood

Re: JOE IS A HUGE LIAR: "Don’t worry, we’d never impose a vaccine mandate!" The truth is the law already passed !!! Proof here. ALSO LIAR JOE DOESN'T REQUIRE VAX FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSSING BORDER !!!! HANG THE BASTARD NOW !!!!
Posted by: 4545u5u ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:02AM

ask joe for the truth, ask wikipedia and cnn for the truth. neither are ever true.

Posted by: 5u45u5 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:10AM

with 2,745 it's extremely fair to say it's impossible to even REPORT on the legislation. there are simply too many. mostly financial loopholes for democrats if i must guess. and "follow the money": that guess has been publicized

Posted by: sponsor: JPAL, INDIA, DEMOCRAT ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:42AM

(3) During the COVID–19 pandemic, domestic work and other low-wage service jobs, disproportionately held by women, women of color, and immigrants, have been deemed essential.

==============================
india has laws agaisnt the poor

jpal, from india, is in the USA congress passing India laws to, BY LAW, create legislation that says "you all are poor and we will insure that class of workers is kept poor using laws"

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/4826/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22covid+mandatory%22%5D%7D&r=43&s=2

essentially says that businesses are NOT responsible for usual workplace laws "because they are essential workers". an in-code example is "employers must provide a work schedule UNLESS there is an exception - an exception is the COVID pandemic" !!!

=======================================
18. H.R.4979 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) Maintaining Access to Essential Services Act of 2021

this law is what you think it democrat is.

it says "DEMOCRAT INSIDERS, GOV, CORRUPT" ARE ENTITLED TO ESSENTIAL SERVICES - and the fed must pay anything in order for these special people to receive these "essential services"

"To provide non-tax-based `emergency' loans to maintain access to essential services"

THIS LAW ISN'T JUST COMMUNIST. IT'S EXTREMELY EXTREMELY CORRUPT. I'D BE CHASING THE MOTHER FUCKER ALL AROUND THE HILL AND IF I WERE THERE. AND THEY KNOW THAT.

THEIR LAWS HAVE PURE INTENT OF MASSIVLY FUNDING DEMOCRATS TO STAY IN POWER 'FOREVER'

HOWEVER - DEMOCRATS WHINED AND CRIED republicans might do that (though they did not) since Bill Clinton. we all know this: "those who are highly paranoid of theft are usually thieves themselves"

ALL THESE DEMOCRAT BILLS HAVE NO SUMMARY. the reason is simple: they don't want any reporters finding out what the bills are "about". simply chinese obstruction patters.

========================================

THERE ARE BOTH LAWS FOR AND AGAINST VACCINE PASSPORTS. don't let liar joe fool you.

example: Afghanistan. the democrat party "claims they are all americans", therefore no vax passport is required

some russian not a democrat? another law says this man needs a vax passport

LIKE I SAID: DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

========================================

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/465?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22covid+vaccine+testing%22%5D%7D&s=4&r=29

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1400?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22covid+vaccine+testing%22%5D%7D&s=4&r=28

FUNDS A RACE STUDY BY THE CDC TO PROVIDE ONLY DATA CONCERNING LACK OF ACCESS BY CERTAIN LISTED RACES: NIGGERS , SPICS , CHINESE

the "funds" are not accessible to the CDC employees unless the hypothesis is rung true in the report provided

I WOULD FUCKING JAIL, CITIZEN'S ARREST, THESE DEMS IF I WERE STANDING NEXT TO THEM. THEY KNOW THAT.

=========================

Shown Here:
Introduced in Senate (02/23/2021)

Libya Stabilization Act

This bill provides for sanctions and aid related to the conflict in Libya.

Libya is a terrorist state. There have been wars between Libya and neighbor states for hundreds of years ongoing. Libya is also in conflict with Israel.

-------------------------

it is none of USA's business providing funds to LIBYA - the Saudi can "that kind of charity" let's say

THIS BILL IS 100% FUNNELING MONEY TO TERRORISTS

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

YES - DEMOCRATS INTRODUCED AND SIGNED THE BILL INTO LAW

EVERYTHING ABOVE IS LAW ALREADY

Posted by: 56I56I ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:44AM

Posted by: 6I56I65I ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:47AM

160. H.R.8020 — 116th Congress (2019-2020) Make Billionaires Pay Act Sponsor: Rep. Omar, Ilhan [D-MN-5] (Introduced 08/11/2020) Cosponsors: (12) Committees: House - Ways and Means; Energy and Commerce; Oversight and Reform; Veterans' Affairs; Armed Services; Natural Resources

ah - make USA billion heirs pay, but not mexico and it's billionheirs to pay social security for migrants illegally entering usa? not chinese or russian or UK billionheirs to pay for shit they fucked up ???

SHE KNOWS I WANT HER ASS EXPORTED OR DEAD

Posted by: FOUND IT FINALLY ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:51AM

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/4317/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22covid+vaccine+testing%22%5D%7D&r=164&s=5

this bill already passed makes it LEGAL FOR WALMART TO DEMAN EMPLOYEES ARE VAXED

it says walmart is responsible for all niggers and illegal aliens "injured by covid on their premises", which therefore makes walmart responsible to lawsuits if they do NOT require vaccination

(Hillary is a lawyer for walmart: who get's sued obvisouly is non-black white MADE IN USA businesses - who are the target of every demcorat law)

Posted by: 34y45uuu ()
Date: September 13, 2021 12:53AM

"EC. 182. Liability for conducting testing at workplace.

Notwithstanding any other provision of Federal, State, or local law, an employer, or other person who hires or contracts with other individuals to provide services, conducting testing for coronavirus at the workplace shall not be liable for any action or personal injury directly resulting from such testing, except for those personal injuries caused by the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of the employer or other person. "

THIS SACK OF SHIT GUARANTEES WALMART "can't be sued for requiring covid19 testing"

and remember - laws above PAY WALMART TO DEMAND EMPLOYEE TESTING

-----------------------------------
SUMMARY: laws demanding covid19 testing in large areas of the usa are already in effect

the federal law is full of loopholes and scape goats protecting the sacks of shit

Posted by: 6o67oo ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:06AM

Mr. Biden is acting through a combination of executive orders and new federal rules. Under his plan, private sector businesses that have 100 or more employees will have to require vaccination, or mandatory weekly testing, for their workers after Mr. Biden instructs the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to draft a rule. Roughly 17 million health care workers employed by hospitals and other institutions that accept Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement will also face strict new vaccination requirements, as will federal workers and contractors.

------------------------------------------

many have cited this incident

Caught you - mother fucker

4. H.R.5204 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) To require certain passengers, employees, contractors, and subcontractors of Amtrak and air carriers to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test for COVID-19 for certain transportation or employment, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep. Beyer, Donald S., Jr. [D-VA-8]

Posted by: 6i56i56i ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:10AM

Joe Biden has, as usual for joe, two conflicting statements on record

"by ____- 2021 workplace vaccine testing will be required for all employees of _____"

and

"don't worry democrats would never force essential employees to be tested" (but their LAWS give bonuses to WALMART to force employees to be tested, to run covid studies at WALMART HQ, and such other criminal activities)

Posted by: 78p78pp8 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:13AM

there are 720+ covid 19 vaccine testing RELATED bills

i caught them in the act and 721 "that will be law if passed**" is an absolute abomination

** i already checked many of them are tweaks of laws already passed - which there are 2,742 we alread said

Posted by: 7i67i67 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:16AM

I guarantee you democrats and Biden are fucking total bastards

you will ONLY find any mandatory rules for federal jobs in federal code

you will ONLY find mandatory testing or drug testing as "things federal government subsidizes"

---------------------------------------------

IN MANY PLACES FORCED VACCINE TESTING IS ALREADY THE LAW - AND THAT FUCKING LIAR BIDEN KNOWS IT

Posted by: 77k6l ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:26AM

Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) was using “awful” words that ‘”divide'” while denying that he is beholden to Exxon and other fossil fuel lobbyists.

HOW EASILY NEWS DECEIVES

exxon was made in usa and payed for equipment in arabia

HOWEVER - they sold out to foreign interests. Exxon is mostly foreign owned which explains why a democrat is connected with "it".

Posted by: 65i56i6i ()
Date: September 13, 2021 03:56AM

CAUGHT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

FIRST SAYING IT WON'T HAPPEN

THEN YOU SEE IT'S ALL A LIE: THEY WERE DOING IT SINCE THEY GOT RID OF TRUMP OR BEFORE IN DEMOCRAT STATES

THEN YOU SEE BILLS WHICH CERTAINLY DO MANDATE (some, growning number as I speak) FEDERAL WORKERS TO BE VAXED

Posted by: 89p89[ ()
Date: September 13, 2021 04:37AM

g

Posted by: 5667677i7i ()
Date: September 13, 2021 11:15PM

AGAIN TODAY THE MEDIA NEWS IS WRONG

THEY ARE SAYING IT'S A BIDEN MANDATE

HOWEVER STATES HAVE ALREADY BEEN PASSING LAWS.

DEMOCRATS HAVE BILLS FILED THAT REQUIRE MANDATORY VACCINATION - NOT YET PASSED (MAYBE - THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF COVID LAWS - I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE AND ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF LAWS COULD BE DISPUTED BY DEMS IN COURT AS "HAVING REQUIRED IT")

DEMOCRATS HAVE MADE USA LAW LOOK LIKE SCOTT'S LAW WITH CONTINUAL DRIBBLE

Posted by: 45u45u ()
Date: September 15, 2021 02:02AM

Posted by: katy grimes ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:17AM

Another California Legislature gut-and-amend-bill has been amended to replace existing legislation with language that seeks to order an employer to require a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. The bill also warns that to avoid further shutdowns and prevent...

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/another-gutted-bill-amended-to-compel-ca-employers-to-require-covid-vaccine-as-condition-of-employment/

The now 35 pages of AB 1102 by Assemblyman Evan Low (D-Palo Alto), make these changes from the former “Telephone medical advice services:”

====================================

OMG - a reporter who found a citation of something real evidence of what they're reporting on

very good

Posted by: NFC, ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:21AM

Nobody cares.

Posted by: katy grimes ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:36AM

Assembly Democrats Kill EDD Reform Bills Despite $31 Billion in Fraudulent Payments
August 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Despite $31 billion in fraudulent unemployment payments during the statewide COVID lockdown of businesses, three Republican reform bills to address the rampant fraud and mismanagement that has plagued the California Employment Development Department (EDD) were shelved by the Assembly Appropriations...

==================================

like i said, 2,740 federal covid bills, COUNTLESS covid bills in democrat state - all aimed to award certain democrats with "the full deal" for: DO LITTLE

Posted by: 334tt ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:41AM

katy grimes Wrote:

> like i said, 2,740 federal covid bills, COUNTLESS
> covid bills in democrat state - all aimed to award
> certain democrats with "the full deal" for: DO
> LITTLE

like the excellent legal URL above listed - democrat states have tons of VAX MANDATE laws on the books

the question is if it is FEDERAL

Posted by: 56i65i ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:58AM

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Posted by: 6u56iii ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:00AM

2ca71770-939d-40ae-a30c-d400fba9cf2e.jpg

Posted by: 545u45u ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:14AM

NFC, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody cares.

DROP DEAD G2 - DEMOCRATS WALLETS ARE FULL OF FAKE COVID MONEY

MONEY IS CARE - LEGALLY SPEAKING AND "FOR REAL"

Posted by: 4558 ()
Date: September 17, 2021 02:11PM

o

Posted by: 56566566 ()
Date: September 18, 2021 09:34AM

Posted by: y3y344y ()
Date: September 18, 2021 12:14PM

34t4t

Posted by: Truth. ()
Date: September 18, 2021 02:14PM

Re: Donald Trumps partially built wall will stand for many decades and be a monument to his failed presidency.
Posted by: The German People Fell Victim ()
Date: September 18, 2021 02:07PM

To the Nazi propagandists and their nation fell into ruins with the German nation consumed by death and destruction of peoples of many nations including Germany's with the additional taint of the holocaust of millions of dead JEW's murdered by the racist Nazi's , a crime against mankind which is their legacy of that period forever

Today the American people are falling victim to the same Nazi type propaganda by the leftists supporting the Democrats , they will only succeed in creating ruin for this nation the same as the Nazis did to Germany, this time around through woke weakness and racist racial pandering to race elevating one race above all others as they keep our borders wide open to illegal invaders who are breaking the laws of our land with a woke weak Democrat presidents full support in a series of numerous impeachable offenses against the whole American people

Posted by: git R done ()
Date: September 18, 2021 03:42PM

Long over due
Attachments:
ropeem.png

Posted by: huuu awww ()
Date: September 19, 2021 04:23PM

Posted by: 5i5i6i ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:11AM

Caught you - mother fucker

4. H.R.5204 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) To require certain passengers, employees, contractors, and subcontractors of Amtrak and air carriers to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test for COVID-19 for certain transportation or employment, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep. Beyer, Donald S., Jr. [D-VA-8]

Posted by: 45u45u5 ()
Date: September 29, 2021 01:33PM

"SORRY, WE LIED"

STOP THE STEAL

DROP IT AND GET ON THE GROUND

Posted by: 34yy ()
Date: September 30, 2021 08:16PM

Posted by: 344yy ()
Date: October 02, 2021 02:56PM

gr

Posted by: 34y545u ()
Date: October 04, 2021 01:21PM

3t4t

Posted by: 78o789p ()
Date: October 23, 2021 04:23PM

jjj

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.