HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WSJ: 21-Year-Old T-Mobile Hacker Says ‘Their Security Is Awful’
Posted by: drop dead democrats ()
Date: September 08, 2021 09:56PM

my opinion: if we kill hackers than no one will be hacking

problem solved

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WSJ: 21-Year-Old T-Mobile Hacker Says ‘Their Security Is Awful’
Posted by: 78op8p ()
Date: September 08, 2021 10:02PM

before Clinton they used "passwords"

encryption was illegal in the USA (it allows hackers to hide inside your computer more easily, as it turns out). it was allowed for passwords to be encrypted of course

THE FBI or POLICE would knock on any door the telephone company or BBS or site had fingered. if you had been hacking they would seize your computer and give you a felon date in court

Posted by: 56i756i6 ()
Date: September 08, 2021 10:03PM

big tech hasn't only "quieted" conflicting views by deleting and IP BANNING conservatives

THEY'VE ALSO CREATE A HOSTILE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT where they steal, and there are so many holes that hacking is ... probable. and allows big tech to blame hackers when really it is BIG TECH doing the hacking

Posted by: Oh, the humanity ()
Date: September 08, 2021 10:05PM

If U kill hackers, then you are no better than hackers. LOL

Posted by: Vibrursan ()
Date: September 23, 2021 10:36AM

In my life, I saw many people hack someones phone with just their number or some cyberattack on big computers, but I never saw someone hack through a Media Manager. Still, I do not neglect the fact that it is possible. If you want to find a method to hack the media box, I suggest you watch tutorial videos on youtube. I am sure there must be someone who tried the same and succeeded. Another variant would be searching the internet to see some particular sites that can give you helpful information. I hope my advice will help you and that you will solve your issue. For more information you can link https://private-service.best/hack-phone.html . Goodbye!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2021 10:37AM by Vibrursan.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.