HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UBUNTU + RH - the OS of UK/CHINA/hexico - installer WROTE ONTO WRONG DRIVE - i am not "allowed" to post on forums
Posted by: same assholes that accused other ()
Date: September 01, 2021 03:59PM

* UBUNTU and RH accused microsoft of "writing OS files onto a second drive with linux on it". THIS IS CONFIRMED - WIN10 does do this and it takes a second PC and skills to fix it

HOWEVER ! UBUNTU AND RH do the same thing. I recently installed ubu. It "avoided" letting me decide where the OS/boot files went, but finally (requiring that i sacrifice a partition i did NOT wish to sacrifice), got it to say "it will make changes to drive 2 only"

IT DID NOT. IT WROTE CHANGES AND ITSELF ONTO THE FIRST DRIVE.

MORE AND MORE UBU AND RH HAVE BECOME A TYRAN CHINESE STYLE SYSTEM - 10X WORSE THAN WIN10. THIS BEGAN HAPPENING UNDER CLINTON AND OBAMA - MICROSOFT WAS GIVEN GRANT MONEY AND "ALLOWED" TO USE MONEY TO HACK THE FREE OS TO CAUSE:

* COMPETITIVE FAILURES

* MAINTAINERS WHO HATE USA AND WHO ARE POLITICAL TYRANTS

* KILL OFF FREE SYSTEMS "SLOWLY"

* KILL OF FEATURES OF THE PAST ULTRA POWERFUL 'UNIX'

* make getting and using chinese drivers / chinese software, which MICROSOFT ALWAYS HAS, hellish

* insure ubu demands upgrades to force upgrades to force purchases of chinese hardware

* be completely incompatible with all other systems while DOMINATING other sytems

* INSTALL FINANCIAL TERRORIST to be "maintainors / moderators" on competing Unix OS websites - either killing or paying the actual persons to "LEAVE"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UBUNTU + RH - the OS of UK/CHINA/hexico - installer WROTE ONTO WRONG DRIVE - i am not "allowed" to post on forums
Posted by: 3434y ()
Date: September 01, 2021 03:59PM

little red riding hood

Re: UBUNTU + RH - the OS of UK/CHINA/hexico - installer WROTE ONTO WRONG DRIVE - i am not "allowed" to post on forums
Posted by: 455656i ()
Date: September 01, 2021 04:00PM

* i cannot discuss this ubu failure on forums: the "new rules" say anything which is not good for REPUTATION isn't allowed to be posted and anyone who posts WILL BE IP BANNED. not in earnest

Posted by: 6556i65i ()
Date: September 01, 2021 04:04PM

these commies and microsoft on grant money are enjoying wrecking LINUX and FREEBSD

they are "in your face" totally. forcing "linux" to do what linux users had complained microsoft win98-win10 did: write onto the wrong drive

Posted by: 34y34y ()
Date: September 01, 2021 04:05PM

the NEW ubuntu

now defaults and requires to "store and manage" all your private passwords and your root password.

your passwords are delivered to a chinese server obviously

Posted by: ghggg ()
Date: September 01, 2021 11:15PM

j

Posted by: 45555 ()
Date: September 18, 2021 09:40AM

Posted by: 67o7oo ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:22AM

i know for a FACT that UK gets both USA gov grants and UK gov grants and (ties to china - chinese money in the back side)

you cannot fix these things

1) they've rigged compilers terrible to be UK controlled - not compatible not even with linux kernel not with other linux os'es

2) it would be for free - only UK gets paid. and that's their plan from the start

UK has #funds to team up and attack USA - usa is told "sorry you can submit code for free but we'll probably delete it"

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: The Tech Guy ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:38AM

Turn your computer off and then turn it back on. That should work.

Posted by: 344344 ()
Date: November 17, 2021 10:09AM

fg

Posted by: Leave to the Experts ()
Date: November 17, 2021 10:12AM

If you can't handle Ubuntu, you should probably stick with Windows. Ubuntu is the simplest Linux distro out there. But some people can't figure it out.

Posted by: 34ty4y ()
Date: November 19, 2021 09:29PM

Posted by: 34gh3 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 05:44AM

Posted by: ghh34 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 05:53AM

Only 55 percent of the truck is sourced from North American suppliers, of those - most of them are CHINESE made "global suppliers"

FORD F250

OR BEJING F250 ??

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.