HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: faggots ()
Date: August 12, 2021 07:31AM

Greenlee County Arizona, faulty upload causes "glitch" adding 6,000 false Biden votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-ballot-count-upload-error-arizona-6000-false-biden-votes-discovered/

Lancaster S.C. mislabeled thumb drive leads to 20,000 ballot recount

https://www.wtvr.com/news/election-2020/15-000-missing-henrico-ballots-give-spanberger-lead-over-freitas-in-7th-congressional-house-race

Machine error in Tuscaloosa Alabama misses 800 ballots, error not found until 3rd hand recount

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/11/05/machine-error-blamed-missing-absentee-ballot-problem-tuscaloosa-county/

Memory Sticks to program voting machines stolen from Philadelphia election warehouse

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/philadelphia-election-trump-equipment-stolen-usb-laptop-20200930.html

2 computers that contain statewide voter data stolen from Atlanta polling site

https://www.newsbreak.com/georgia/atlanta/news/1429083934848/breaking-voter-check-in-computers-stolen-from-atlanta-precinct

Affidavits filed with supreme Court in Harris co, TX of ballot harvesting plot using mail in ballots from mail boxes, nursing homes & the homeless

https://texasscorecard.com/local/affidavits-allege-democrat-officials-planning-colossal-illegal-ballot-harvesting-scheme/

Michigan man charged with forging daughter's ballot

https://www.wxyz.com/news/canton-township-man-facing-charges-after-allegedly-forging-daughters-signature-on-absentee-ballot

Counted batch of ballots in DeKalb, GA wrongly attributes 9,626 non existent votes to Bidens tally

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-monitor-catches-9626-vote-error-in-hand-recount_3584168.html

Monroe, GA uncovers 284 ballots total, 176 of which were cast for trump after finding 1 of 2 ballot scanners was not uploaded

https://www.waltontribune.com/article_23fa8af0-290f-11eb-b159-7fbad026ff58.html

2 men, one a previous mayoral candidate, charged with submitting 8,000 unlawful voter registrations in California, MS13 reported to be involved

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/man-who-tried-running-for-mayor-of-hawthorne-among-2-charged-with-voter-fraud-in-l-a/

2,755 votes found on memory card not uploaded in Fayette Georgia during audit. 1,577 for trump

https://www.wtoc.com/2020/11/17/election-audit-finds-votes-not-uploaded-fayette-county-ga/?outputType=amp

2,631 ballots found in Floyd County GA, majority for Trump, missed by Dominion software "mishap"

https://coosavalleynews.com/2020/11/nearly-3000-additional-votes-discovered-in-hand-recount-in-floyd-county/

77 ballots found in sweep of Greensboro USPS facility days after election

https://youtu.be/rWNNgGreCoI

8,900 military ballots missing, yet to show up in Georgia 3 days after election

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/11/06/georgias-mailed-military-ballots-spotlighted-neck-and-neck-race.html

150,000 ballots processed 3 days after election USPS now confirms many for uncalled states , tons more expected to be found in the coming days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/05/usps-late-ballots-election/

Hawaiian residents receiving Ballots for dead people

https://www.kitv.com/story/42787318/hawaii-island-voter-receives-ballots-for-dead-person-former-resident

different media sites report 100/200/180/128 "briefcases" "boxes" "cases" full of 100s to 1000s of ballots found inside of "vault" "facility" in Puerto Rico 1 week after elections. (2 examples)

Story #1 https://www.wfaa.com/amp/article/news/nation-world/puerto-rico-finds-100-briefcases-with-uncounted-ballots-1-week-after-election/507-471a6869-a11b-4e28-a441-a239a4e37ccd

Story#2 https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/us/puerto-rico-ballots.html

109 ballots sent to Michigan insane asylum

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/109-michigan-ballots-sent-insane-asylum-1-apparently-voted/

Hundreds of bundled ballots in D.C found left unsecured in mailboxes, & outside of apartment complexes

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/politics/decision-2020/dc-residents-concerned-after-mail-in-ballots-left-unsecured-by-carrier/2432757/

400, 300, & 100 fraudulent ballots found bundled in Patterson NJ haledon ward , south ward mailboxes

https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/2020/05/33-nj-towns-held-vote-by-mail-elections-this-week-but-every-vote-might-not-count.html

Numerous Ballots found trashed at wedding reception after church used as voter election hall

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/two-men-found-trash-wedding-reception-closed-polling-place-stunning-video/

Ballot fraudster master fixer comes forward and details the scale of ballot fraud

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Texas woman votes in person, finds out an absentee vote was also cast in California

https://summit.news/2020/11/10/woman-who-voted-for-trump-in-texas-shocked-to-find-record-of-her-voting-via-mail-in-ballot-in-california/

NJ man arrested for forging another person's ballot

https://www.nj.com/hunterdon/2020/11/nj-man-charged-with-voter-fraud-after-forging-signature-on-mail-in-ballot-authorities-say.html

Houston man arrested with stealing 100 pieces of mail including ballots

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/houston-man-accused-of-stealing-mail-including-absentee-ballot/285-9cef5491-8223-4f40-8add-cb1c86a40202

"Trump" supporter arrested forging dead mother's signature on absentee ballot

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/-trump-supporter-arrested-voter-fraud-pennsylvania_n_5f91e43ec5b61c185f4848de

Oakland, Michigan. Machine "Glitch" counts 7 precincts twice, giving 1,103 votes flipping rep seat to dem

https://www.rt.com/usa/505930-michigan-county-reverses-democrat-victory/

Printing error causes computer glitch in Allegheny County, 13,400 ballots to flip Dem

https://youtu.be/Fskx_WuxCvY

Recycled thumb drive in Henrico V.A. "mislabeled" provisional , lost then found contained 15,000 absentee, flips rep seat to dem

https://www.wtvr.com/news/election-2020/15-000-missing-henrico-ballots-give-spanberger-lead-over-freitas-in-7th-congressional-house-race

2 filled out mailed Ballots from Alabama end up delivered to Katy Texas resident

https://www.click2houston.com/decision-2020/2020/11/07/how-2-ballots-from-alabama-ended-up-in-a-katy-mailbox/

19 illegals in NC arrested in 2020 for voting in 2016 & 2018 ,

https://abc11.com/voter-fraud-non-citizen-voting-election-can-non-citizens-vote/6402999/

CNN reports 2 armed men delivering truck full of fake ballots to collection center in philadelphia. 7 hours later the story changes to 2 armed q-anon men drive to philladelphia collection center thinking fake ballots we're being counted. (Many other outlets reporting both stories)

Story #1 https://www.newsbreak.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/news/2097869581938/report-armed-men-arrested-in-philadelphia-were-trying-to-deliver-fake-ballots

Story#2 https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

Study finds 353 Counties in 29 states have voter registration that exceeds 100%

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/study-finds-353-u-s-counties-in-29-states-have-voter-registration-rates-that-exceeds-100/

Mexia, TX social worker charged with 134 counts of election fraud

https://tylerpaper.com/news/texas/mexia-social-worker-charged-with-134-counts-of-election-fraud/article_5aad2ed3-2ad2-534d-a88b-48bf05258435.amp.html

Lehigh County, PA judge faces Election fraud charges stemming from June primary

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/lehighvalley/lehigh-county-elections-judge-facing-charges-from-june-primary/article_6d11d62e-0729-11eb-9d79-572b4cb2e747.html

Software glitch causes 6,000 trump votes to Swing biden in Michigan county, 47 other counties used same program

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/06/software-glitch-in-michigan-county-tallied-6000-republican-votes-as-democrat/

Postal worker arrested with 800 pieces of mail and ballots hidden in trunk of his car

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdny/pr/postal-worker-arrested-and-charged-failing-deliver-over-800-pieces-mail-which-included

350,000 Dead people found on voter rolls in 40 states 1 month before election

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/16/watchdog-finds-50000-double-voters-350000-dead/

Judicial watch finds 1.8 Million ghost voters in 29 states

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/20/judicial-watch-finds-18-million-ghost-voters-in-29/

Dead people in Michigan found voting via absentee ballots

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/us-presidential-polls-dead-people-allegedly-found-to-have-cast-votes-via-absentee-ballot-in-michigan

2 Michigan USPS Employees sign affidavit of orders from supervisors & systemic backdating of late ballots

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/06/a-2nd-u-s-postal-service-worker-in-pa-comes-forward-to-accuse-supervisors-of-backdating-late-ballots-to-nov-3/

18 Stolen Ballots found "under a rock" in West valley field Phoenix Arizona

https://ktar.com/story/3673586/18-stolen-mail-in-ballots-found-in-west-valley-field-returned-to-voters/

USPS disreguards order to sweep facilities with police to find unprocessed ballots after USPS confirms 300,000 ballots unaccounted for Nationwide

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/03/election-ballot-delays-usps/?outputType=amp

Neighbors in Colorado Springs report car stealing ballots from mail boxes

https://krdo.com/news/2020/10/14/mail-in-ballots-stolen-from-colorado-springs-neighborhood/

Mail and ballots found dumped in Nampa Idaho Store Parking lot

https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/news/crime/nampa-police-department-report-rise-in-mail-thefts-residential/277-076da88e-4319-4b36-a056-7843e21c7e47

Ballots stolen from mail boxes in Norwalk Connecticut

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/USPS-investigates-theft-of-absentee-ballots-in-15648784.php

Numerous houses in Lane County Oregon neighborhood have ballots stolen from mail boxes

https://www.registerguard.com/story/news/2020/10/21/mail-theft-north-eugene-causes-ballot-security-concerns-election-2020/5999884002/

Tucson Arizona resident has 4 ballots stolen from mail box and mysteriously returned

https://kvoa.com/news/2020/10/14/tucson-family-has-ballots-stolen-from-mailbox-then-returned/

Store Owner in SF Ca Witnesses mail box break in, ballot dropped as thief flees

https://abc7news.com/mailbox-break-in-mail-box-theft-stolen-san-francisco-dropped-ballot/7517508/

Dead people from 1915 and 1919 caught voting in New York

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

Some Bucks County Pennsylvania voters receiving pre sealed ballot return envelopes. How many? Who knows

https://www.newsbreak.com/pennsylvania/doylestown/news/2087753425989/some-bucks-co-voters-receiving-already-sealed-ballot-envelopes

Hundreds of uncounted ballots found hidden in massachusetts Grafton town clerk's vault

https://www.milforddailynews.com/news/20200701/hundreds-of-uncounted-ballots-discovered-in-grafton-town-clerks-vault

Discarded ballots found dumped outside of drive thru ATM machine in california

https://www.newsweek.com/discarded-mail-ballot-found-california-atm-1537386

Dozens (est 40) ballots go missing in Contra Costa county CA

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/politics/decision-2020/dozens-of-ballots-go-missing-in-contra-costa-county/2388551/

FBI investigates ballot drop box set on fire at Boston public library, est 35 ballots destroyed

https://amp.wbur.org/news/2020/10/25/investigation-fire-ballot-box-boston

Burned/Destroyed mail found in boston Copley Square , 2nd arson instance

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2020/10/26/burnt-mail-near-copley-square-where-ballot-box-was-set-on-fire

York County South Carolina. 2,200 duplicate ballots sent to residents.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/more-than-2200-absentee-ballots-mailed-incorrectly-some-york-county-voters-get-two/7SUXQLSVOBEWJHCBEHBYEXRCUM/

Mail & Absentee ballots stolen in Baton Rouge found open and thrown in houston trash

https://www.wbrz.com/news/la-absentee-ballot-showing-vote-for-president-trump-found-stolen-opened-and-dumped-in-tx-trash/

Video out of Miami FL postal center where numerous bins filled with mail & ballots discovered sitting for more than a week

https://youtu.be/fdtM3s_1DQY

1,600 absentee ballots discovered in Wisconsin processing center for Oshkosh & Appleton after primary

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/three-tubs-of-ballots-discovered-in-mail-processing-center-after-polls-closed-in-wisconsin/ar-BB12laJO

California Kern County sees hundreds of residents receiving damaged , ripped & destroyed ballots

https://www.turnto23.com/news/election-2020/hundreds-of-kern-county-voters-claim-voter-ballots-were-ripped-tampered-with

Parolled cop killer busted attempting to obtain voter registration in Rochester NY

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/paroled-cop-killer-facing-voter-fraud-charges/5911589/

Fayette county Pittsburg, pre filled out democrat ballots sent to registered voters + 2 tampered with

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video/4834757-officials-investigating-possible-voter-fraud-in-fayette-county/

Florida man arrested for changing address in voting database for Governor Ron Desantis

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/29/florida-man-desantis-voting-address/

Election Official foils plot to register 50+ dead people as democrats in Broward County, FL

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/florida-election-officials-foil-plot-to-register-over-fifty-dead-people-as-democratic-voters

Thieves steal mail from two usps trucks in Far south side Chicago

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/4/21/21230630/usps-postal-trucks-vehicles-stolen-far-south-side

2 men charged in stealing ballots from post office boxes in light house point West Palm Beach, FL

https://youtu.be/W3xBJlikKqU

Almost a dozen people in NY busted for plot to conceal identity/shave heads and vote multiple times

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/new-yorkers-plan-to-illegally-vote-by-shaving-heads-foiled/

Woman arrested in Vanderburgh, IN for pre checking boxes on 400+ ballots

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/vanderburgh-county-woman-facing-felony-election-fraud-charge/

Butler county Pennsylvania loses untold number of mail in ballots

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/10/28/butler-county-elections-director-says-postal-service-lost-mail-in-ballots/

Ballots stolen from mail boxes and discarded on roadsides in Washington town

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ballots-stolen-from-mailboxes-discarded-on-roadsides-in-washington-town

Group claims 400,000 ballots sent to residents who moved out of state or died in California

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/10/15/nearly-400000-california-ballots-sent-to-people-who-moved-out-of-state-or-died/

Texas officer & poll watcher testifies on 2020 Houston Voting Fraud Using stacks of drivers licenses (has photos).

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2084295714190/exclusive-texas-poll-watcher-testifies-on-2020-voter-fraud-in-houston-has-photos

West Palm Beach residents receive duplicate ballots + ballots for dead relatives

https://www.wpbf.com/article/duplicate-ballots-sealed-envelopes-dead-relatives-voters-raise-mail-in-ballot-concerns/34198409

Pennsylvania postal employee on leave/now fired after bags of mail discovered outside of home put out for trash pickup

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylvania-postal-worker-on-leave-after-bags-of-undelivered-mail-found-outside-home

25,263 ballots rejected in Colorado primary

https://www.cpr.org/2020/10/08/colorado-vote-by-mail-ballots-rejected-signatures/

Double absentee ballots sent to residents in Henrico county

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/09/22/double-absentee-ballots-accidentally-sent-some-henrico-voters/

Pa rejects 336,000 duplicate ballot requests 34,000 rejected for other reasons . Many voters request ballots up to 11 times

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-state/2020/10/16/pennsylvania-rejected-mail-ballot-applications-duplicates-voters/stories/202010160153

Mecklenburg residents receiving double ballots due to labelling glitch

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article245761310.html

San Mateo, CA residents receive multiple ballots

https://abc7news.com/mail-in-ballot-california-2020-election-san-mateo-county-double-two-ballots/7006753/

Multiple absentee ballot applications showing up at Flint Michigan homes

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/multiple-absentee-ballot-applications-being-sent-to-mid-michigan-homes

Florida man arrested for obtaining dead wife's ballot and forging signature to "test the system"

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/florida-man-who-tried-to-get-ballot-for-dead-wife-arrested

Election officials ask voters to not disinfect their mail in ballots as handfulls have already arrived destroyed/unable to be tabulated

https://www.kcra.com/article/election-officials-ask-voters-stop-disinfecting-mail-in-ballots/34336823

400 duplicate ballots sent to voters in Richmond VA

https://richmond.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/roughly-400-local-voters-receive-two-ballots-officials-say-errors-wont-lead-to-double-votes/article_934f11bf-8825-5f2f-8391-8cdbe707cd7a.html

Duplicate ballots sent to "some" in North Carolina. How many? Who knows.

https://www.wxii12.com/article/duplicate-ballots-sent-to-some-north-carolina-voters/34056922

Placer county, CA residents receiving duplicate ballots

https://www.kcra.com/article/thousands-of-second-ballots-mailed-placer-county-voters/34306099

Bay area, CA voters receive multiple ballots

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/bay-area-voters-receive-multiple-ballots-fuel-concern-over-november-election/2378192/

USPS confirms missing ballots never made it to residents of Seminole county. How many? Who knows

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/10/06/usps-confirms-missing-ballots-but-doesnt-have-any-additional-information/

Board of elections resends 99,000+ ballots in Brooklyn . Officials worry numerous originals already filled out and sent off

https://nypost.com/2020/10/06/board-of-elections-resends-99k-ballots-in-brooklyn-amid-snafu

50,000 ballots in Ohio sent to wrong addresses

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/09/ohio-county-wrong-ballots-428350

500,000 ballots in Virginia labelled with wrong return address

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/verify-wrong-mail-in-ballots-fairfax-virginia/65-94c4847c-63fb-4a93-bac5-9bb45df00a8d

Glitch sends duplicate ballots in P.A. Allegheny county

https://www.wesa.fm/post/glitch-sends-duplicate-ballots-voters-system-prevents-double-voting-county-says#stream/0

Glitch sends duplicate ballots to Needham, MA town residents

https://needham.wickedlocal.com/news/20200818/needham-town-clerk-several-voters-received-duplicate-ballot-after-possible-glitch

Detroit elections, where 72% of absentee votes do not match registered voters

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/20/benson-asked-investigate-detroit-perfect-storm-voting-problems/5616629002/

80,000 ballots "vanish" in baltimore

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-voting-snafu-update-20180625-story.html

New York voting official warns people will use dead people to vote, and a few have

https://www.newsweek.com/mail-voting-ballots-deceased-1531481

Michigan secretary misprinted military absentee ballots . 400 already issued

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/09/president-trump-goes-after-michigan-secretary-of-state-again-over-ballot-misprint.html

Mail in ballots found in road ditch in Wisconsin

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/23/mailed-in-ballots-found-tossed-in-wisconsin-ditch/

TX, Gregg county official & 3 others arrested/charged with 134 counts in Election & ballot fraud harvesting scheme

https://www.kltv.com/2020/09/24/gregg-county-commissioner-others-arrested-alleged-vote-harvesting-scheme/

9 military mail in ballots thrown in dumpster in PA

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/poconos-coal/fbi-psp-probing-9-discarded-ballots-in-luzerne-county/article_249405da-fea4-11ea-a8d7-b7faa419550f.html

New Yorkers receiving ballots with wrong names and adresses

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518682-new-yorkers-report-receiving-ballots-with-wrong-name-voter-addresses

Queens, NY voters Wrongly receiving military ballots

https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/nyc-voters-wrongly-getting-mail-in-ballots-marked-for-military-use/

Sun sentinel detailing Florida voting fraud

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/commentary/fl-op-com-menge-mail-in-ballots-fraud-florida-20200416-hanmbneuendpbaftyktpactlga-story.html

Ballot harvesting scam exposed in Minneapolis, MN Congressman implicated

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/minneapolis-police-probing-alleged-ballot-harvesting-claims/

1 in 4 " A Quarter" of election officials quit due to flawed new election law and chaos of mail in ballots

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/mail-ballot-law-pennsylvania-has-driven-out-nearly-quarter-state-n1240504

Patterson, NJ council official arrested along with 4 others in ballot fraud scheme

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/paterson-city-council-vice-president-among-4-charged-with-voting-fraud-in-may-special-election-nj-ag/2484797/

Yes America! Plenty of voter fraud

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/yes-america-there-voter-fraud-these-recent-cases-prove-it

D.C voters receiving ballots for ex residents with some receiving up to 5 multiple ballots

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-voters-are-being-sent-mail-in-ballots-for-ex-residents

Baltimore, MD Numerous reports of people going door to door illegally collecting ballots

https://www.newsweek.com/ballot-vote-maryland-collect-anne-arundel-1535901

Project Veritas uncovers ballot fraud in San Antonio . 7,000 ballots compromised , likely up to 14,000

https://www.expressnews.com/news/politics/texas_legislature/article/Project-Veritas-activists-release-San-Antonio-15679739.php

Orono, Maine Woman charged for casting roommates ballot

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/10/27/politics/orono-woman-charged-with-voter-fraud-after-allegedly-casting-former-roommates-ballot/

Man Arrested in Luzerne county for trying to cast ballot for dead Wife

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/luzerne-county/man-arrested-for-voter-fraud-in-luzerne-county/523-7fc4fd2f-9105-47e7-a510-2b5ff176ab2c

Postal Carrier in Miami arrested and charged with stealing ballots and gift cards

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/postal-carrier-accused-stealing-mail-ballot-miami-73713450

Poll worker in Germantown, MD caught filling out / fixing ballots

(Video) https://youtu.be/hJexWG7TJQI

https://www.financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2020/10/voter-fraud-caught-on-camera-poll-worker-appears-to-write-on-ballot/

Ballot box containing ballots set on fire from the inside in Baldwin Park California

https://youtu.be/Sey68e3kbWM

300 Pounds of mail including ballots found in dumpster in New Jersey

https://mb.ntd.com/piles-of-mail-including-ballots-found-in-dumpster-in-new-jersey_514529.html

6 USPS postal mail boxes tampered with in Richmond VA

https://www.localdvm.com/news/virginia/mail-collection-boxes-tampered-with-at-6-usps-locations-across-central-virginia c/

2,100 residents in woodland hills, Ca receive faulty ballots

https://www.kcra.com/article/2100-los-angeles-county-voters-receive-faulty-ballots/34289550

5,500 sample ballots sent in New Hampshire not labeled as "sample" leads many to believe they are legit election ballots

https://www.wmur.com/article/unlabeled-sample-absentee-ballots-new-hampshire/34394841

1,500 Late ballots in Kansas not counted in primary

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas/articles/2020-09-25/1-500-mail-ballots-arrived-too-late-to-count-in-kansas

Ballot printing error in sanpete Utah leaves 13,000 ballots with no where to put signature

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/10/14/ballot-printing-error/

Alaska, voter mistakes put many ballots on track for rejection 3 weeks out

https://www.adn.com/politics/2020/10/15/voter-mistakes-put-many-mail-in-ballots-on-track-for-rejection-3-weeks-before-election-day/

Numerous stolen Ballots found damaged in Billings Montana + many more reported stolen in other neighborhoods

https://billingsgazette.com/news/local/more-billings-voters-report-vandalized-ballots/article_5c759dea-22f2-5d96-9f8e-f49ce1db52d4.html

USPS Bins with 112 ballots found in dumpster in louisville Kentucky

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/over-100-undelivered-absentee-ballots-found-discarded-in-dumpster

60,000 ballots in Pennsylvania unaccounted for.

https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvania-mail-ballots-delayed-25-days-until-election-1537824

Landlord in Las Vegas received 18 ballots for Tennant's he's never had

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1316833363169284104

Tiktok video allegedly showing someone filling out multiple ballots in California

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/10/13/eric-trump-says-the-campaign-will-be-taking-immediate-legal-action-over-a-tiktok-video-allegedly-showing-a-person-filling-out-multiple-ballots/

Salt lake County, Utah man finds ballots in dumpster

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/utah-man-concerned-about-finding-voters-ballots-in-dumpster

29,000 incorrect ballots sent out in Philly due to mapping error

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/error-leads-to-30k-pa-voters-receiving-incorrect-ballots/

Election workers swamped with requests for multiple absentee ballots from "same people"

https://www.13newsnow.com/amp/article/news/politics/elections/election-workers-swamped-multiple-absentee-ballot-requests-same-people/275-8dc73fb0-a9e4-424b-a019-fda28130b517

Ballots for deceased voter raises concern in L.a county

https://www.dailynews.com/ballot-for-deceased-voter-raises-concerns-about-l-a-county-election-integrity

Kern country voter receives 3 ballots

https://bakersfieldnow.com/newsletter-daily/duplicate-ballot-confusion-kern-county-voter-receives-three-ballots-for-nov-3-election

1000 duplicate ballots sent in Fairfax county

https://wjla.com/news/local/voters-alert-7-on-your-side-after-receiving-duplicate-mail-in-ballots

Discarded mail in ballots found dumped in Joshua tree park San bernadino CA

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/10/08/mail-including-voter-ballots-found-discarded-twentynine-palms-joshua-tree/

Numerous Ohio Residents report recieving damaged ballots

https://www.statenews.org/post/some-ohio-voters-report-receiving-damaged-ballots

Thief caught on camera stealing ballots from mail boxes

https://streamable.com/z94se1

Hall county nebraska. 21 residents receive duplicate ballots

https://nebraska.tv/news/hall-county-issues-21-duplicate-ballots

Texas mayoral candidate arrested for election fraud, charged with over 100 counts

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10/08/voting-fraud-arrest-carrollton/

39 Colorado counties have more voters than people, is now being sued

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/colorado-sued-voters-people/

USPS Employee arrested for dumping mail which included 99 ballots

https://www.radio.com/1010wins/news/usps-mail-carrier-arrested-for-dumping-election-ballots

1000 people caught voting twice in georgia primaries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/georgia-official-claims-1-000-people-illegally-voted-twice-in-primaries/ar-BB18PGvz?li=BB141NW3

Mail truck catches fire destroying thousands of ballots

https://amp.dailyrecord.com/amp/3257291001

200,000 ballots sent to wrong addresses in nevada

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-08-10-more-than-200000-ballots-in-nevada-mailed-to-the-wrong-addresses/

Entire NJ primary election called a do over due to ballot fraud

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2020/08/11/paterson-nj-election-rivals-agree-do-over-council-election/3343160001/

New hampshire man illegally votes 3 times

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/new-hampshire-man-arrested-vote-fraud-charge

Kansas Republican charged with 3 felonies in voter fraud investigation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/kansas-republican-charged-with-three-felonies-in-voter-fraud-investigation/2020/07/14/7d0fe8c2-c629-11ea-b037-f9711f89ee46_story.html

Deceased Cat receives addressed Voter registration in Atlanta GA

https://apnews.com/fbcec393dc652a9ccdb2cc8aacb15895

NY primary election disaster, over a month to count ballots. 1 in 5 voters have their ballots tossed, lost and destroyed

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yorks-mail-vote-disaster-11595286912

L.A. Man charged for voting in 3 elections using his dead mother

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-08-18/la-county-man-accused-of-voting-in-three-elections-as-his-dead-mother

10s of thousands of ballots thrown out in primaries

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/tens-of-thousands-of-mail-ballots-have-been-tossed-out-in-this-years-primaries-what-will-happen-in-november/2020/07/16/fa5d7e96-c527-11ea-b037-f9711f89ee46_story.html

100,000 ballots thrown out in California primary

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2020/0714/Why-California-threw-out-100-000-mail-in-primary-ballots

23,000 ballots thrown out/ rejected in Wisconsin

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2020/07/23/wisconsin-absentee-ballot-rejections

Thousands of ballots undelivered/thown out due to tardiness

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/13/889751095/signed-sealed-undelivered-thousands-of-mail-in-ballots-rejected-for-tardiness

Mail in ballot experiment fails with lost , late n damaged ballots.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vote-by-mail-ballot-counted-election/

Woman arrested forging ballots in Plymouth Michigan

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/plymouth-township-woman-charged-with-election-law-forgery-over-absentee-voter-ballot

As the new York times claims ballots are secure in 2020. in 2012 they wrote ballots were extremely open to fraud , mistakes and issues

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/us/politics/as-more-vote-by-mail-faulty-ballots-could-impact-elections.html

(Study Estimate)28,000,000 ballots lost in last 4 elections

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html

W.Virginia Postal worker arrested for changing party affiliation on ballots

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/506869-postal-worker-pleads-guilty-to-election-fraud-after-changing

35,000 ballots not counted in Florida's primary

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/09/17/more-than-35-000-mail-in-ballots-were-rejected-in-florida-primary-1317327

Thosands of ballots left on floor of building in North jersey

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/paterson/2020/08/14/paterson-nj-election-ballots-were-left-floor-post-office-says/5582951002/

Investigation as piles of mail found dumped in parking lot in california, ballots later found

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/515442-investigation-underway-after-bags-of-mail-found-dumped-in-los-angeles

1.6 million more voters than registered in 19 california counties, L.A has 117% voter registration

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/01/07/five_states_face_federal_lawsuit_over_inaccurate_voter_registrations__142089.html

Long island man forges two absentee ballots in dead mother's name

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/long-island-man-filed-two-forged-absentee-ballots-in-dead-mom-s-name-prosecutors/ar-BB1a6I7N

Tarrant county, TX copying ballots due to voting machines rejecting 1/3rd of ballots for poor quality of printing

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/politics/elections/tarrant-county-elections-officials-re-scanning-thousands-of-ballots-after-machine-error/287-773571db-c19c-43af-8e57-3ddc66646fb6

Appleton WI, 2 counties find 13,500 ballots rejected by machines due to "nicked timing marks" 1 month before election will be hand duplicated and tallied on election day

https://fox11online.com/news/election/clerks-ask-court-for-guidance-on-ballots-with-printing-error

Bergen New jersey, Machine error causes 7,000 residents to receive ballots with incorrect candidates listed

https://nj1015.com/machine-error-led-to-7000-incorrect-mail-in-ballots-in-nj-town/

Dorchestor S.C. 14,600 ballots hand recounted due to Machine rejection caused by "nicked" printing glitch

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/election/article246965112.html

Londonberry N.H. 16,000 ballots hand recounted due to unfixable Sim memory card error

https://www.wmur.com/article/londonderry-new-hampshire-officials-complete-recount-after-voting-machines-memory-card-error/34572738

200 Voting System Computers in Chenango County, Upstate NY hacked & locked in ransom scheme 2 weeks before election

https://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/local/2020/11/03/chenango-county-voting-system-tested-face-hacker-attack/6143382002/

GA, Spalding county wide machine outage caused by workers incorrectly uploading info on to their poll pads "Creating a Glitch"

https://www.wbrz.com/news/voting-machines-stop-working-due-to-glitch-in-spalding-county-georgia/

Georgia, 1000+ ballots found to be fraudulently disguised as residential turn out to be tied to USPS, UPS & FedEx post office boxes and commercial buildings.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-voters-registered-postal-commercial-addresses-appeared-be

Millis, MA town clerk confirms "glitch" that caused 100s of ballots to be wrongly mailed to residents who did not request them

https://twitter.com/i/status/1331677845693865987

4 Connecticut towns receive ballots with wrong names, districts and other errors

https://www.wnpr.org/post/absentee-ballot-errors-noted-four-connecticut-towns

386 unopened ballots found during MI Wisconsin recount

https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/25/386-unopened-ballots-are-discovered-in-wisconsin-recount/

1,700 ballots found in sweep of Pennsylvania USPS postal facilities days after election

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/usps-sweeps-find-1700-ballots-in-pennsylvania-ahead-of-deadline/

296 ballots found in Pittsburg USPS facilities + 1,076 ballots found in Philadelphia USPS facilities days after election

https://www.wtae.com/article/hundreds-of-ballots-found-during-sweep-of-pittsburgh-post-office/34603463

800 ballots found in Austin TX USPS facilities days after election when judge forces a 2nd sweep

https://www.kxan.com/news/your-local-election-hq/federal-judge-orders-more-sweeps-for-mail-in-ballots-at-texas-usps-processing-facilities/

Upstate NY, Chenango county finds 55 "mislaid" ballots 1 month after election and 1 week after finding 12 uncounted Ballots "in a drawer"

https://nypost.com/2020/12/02/ny-congressional-race-in-doubt-after-uncounted-ballots-found/

U.S Confirms Iran hacked voter data of "undisclosed" U.S. State, in email disinformation scheme

https://www.voanews.com/2020-usa-votes/us-confirms-iran-hacked-voter-registration-data-1-state

Raffles held + Gift cards, TV's, Cash, Merch (some) funded through Act Blue in widespread scheme for ballots/votes in Nevada, Arizona, Minnesota, & Wisconsin + alleged 4 more states took part. (2 examples)

Story #1 https://epochtimes.today/illegal-money-for-votes-raffles-conducted-in-several-states-in-2020-election/

Story #2 https://thebl.com/us-news/nevada-democratic-groups-offer-native-americans-gifts-for-their-votes.html

Story #3 (Video) https://twitter.com/i/status/1333992053982851072

Georgia, Video surfaces of 4 poll workers pulling hidden suitcases full of ballots from under a table after counting is ended & all other workers are sent home

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html

Fulton County, Georgia calls for a 12,000 ballot recount after 2nd recount & certification 1 month after election due to supposed "unexplained technical problem" uncovered

https://www.dailywire.com/news/georgia-gop-chair-fulton-country-rescanning-12000-ballots-due-to-unexplained-technical-problems

Hacker releases stolen Hall County, Georgia election data after ransom not paid 1 week before election

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hacker-releases-georgia-county-election-data-after-ransom-not-paid-11603923101

Former Philadelphia congressman charged with election fraud/ballot stuffing

https://whyy.org/articles/former-philly-congressman-convicted-in-abscam-sting-now-charged-with-election-fraud/

Maricopa County, Arizona - FBI Conducts raid on house in voter data theft, seizing 8 hard drives, a bag of USB's & 3 Computers

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/12/04/exclusive-the-fbi-is-investigating-voter-data-theft-in-this-key-2020-election-battleground/

Alaska Officials admit 113,000 voter data files & records were stolen by hackers

https://www.alaskapublic.org/2020/12/03/alaska-officials-say-hackers-stole-voter-info-didnt-compromise-election-integrity/

Sussex County, NJ finds 1,666 lost Ballots 2 months after primary in "mislabeled & misplaced" bin

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/sussex/2020/09/22/sussex-county-election-official-retires-days-after-lost-ballots-found/3494730001/

La crosse city, Wisconsin 3,000 Ballots to be retablulated after 50 Ballots found incorrectly processed

https://www.lakegenevanews.net/news/state_and_regional/govt-and-politics/la-crosse-area-city-re-tabulating-absentee-ballots-after-50-ballots-found-incorrectly-processed/article_efbcecc7-535b-57c7-a584-f11f6cc83cce.html

Nevada DMV under subpoena releases list of 6,260 non citizen aliens who were illegally registered voters of which 3,987 appear to have in fact voted in the general Nov 3rd election

https://nevadagop.org/illegal-voters/

South Field, Mi Clerk arrested and charged with 6 felonies in 2020 for falsifying/forgery & altering 193 voter file records in bid to balance Ballots against each precinct in 2018 election

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2020/06/12/southfield-clerk-go-trial-six-felony-charges/5346760002

Antrim County, MI audit of Dominion voting machines reportedly finds a 68% error rate far exceeding the allowable legal 0.0008% rate + adjudication record found deleted & missing

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/14/forensic-auditors-find-shocking-68-error-rate-one-/

Georgia State election officials find 1,700 double voters in presidential election after 1,000 caught double voting in primary

https://www.thecentersquare.com/georgia/with-u-s-senate-runoffs-near-georgias-not-prosecuting-its-unprecedented-number-of-double-voters/article_99fdbab8-3e2e-11eb-94ab-27604dbb585e.html

Arizona woman investigated for voter fraud after video surfaces of her going door to door offering to mail people's Ballots

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-voter-fraud-woman-video-take-ballots-1541725

Philadelphia election officials catch 40 cases of double voting in primary

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pa-primary-election-mail-ballots-double-voting-20200616.html

Nevada election officials and lawyers find preliminarily 1,500 dead voters, 42,000+ multiple voters, temp rv camps & casinos listed as home addresses & a huge anomalous spike in incomplete voter registrations

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/nevada-fraud-1-500-dead-voters-42-248-voted-multiple-times-rv-camps-as-homes

Nevada election officials and lawyers find preliminarily 1,500 dead voters, 42,000+ multiple voters, temp rv camps & casinos listed as home addresses & a huge anomalous spike in incomplete voter registrations

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/nevada-fraud-1-500-dead-voters-42-248-voted-multiple-times-rv-camps-as-homes

Michigan Secretary of State caught on camera telling volunteers to count multiple (rumored 138) ballots with exact same signature pulled out of a bag also containing untabulated and blank ballots during Antrim Co audit

https://skagitrepublicans.com/MISecofStateOfficialCaughtOnVideoTellingVolunteersToCountMultipleballotswiththeverysamesignatureDuri

Detroit Leaks Poll Worker Training video details premeditated blocking of poll observers & making it impossible for challengers to observe & challenge votes

https://youtu.be/UweJMSqxX9g

Video surfaces of Dominion official ("who went into hiding after the Nov 3rd election") demonstrating vote switching and adjudication of ballots after company states their machines could not be used to do so

https://youtu.be/UtB3tLaXLJE

Two Women indicted on voter fraud / ballot harvesting charges in Yuma Co, Arizona

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/arizona-school-board-member-indicted-for-ballot-harvesting-voter-fraud-in-yuma-county/

Pennsylvania man charged with casting a ballot for his dead mother

https://thehill.com/homenews/531242-pennsylvania-trump-supporter-charged-with-voter-fraud

Delaware County man charged with registering dead relatives to vote in election

https://www.inquirer.com/news/bruce-bartman-election-fraud-delaware-county-20201221.html

Hondo, Texas. Four people, including justice of the peace arrested on 150 counts of voter fraud

https://foxsanantonio.com/amp/news/local/four-people-including-justice-of-the-peace-arrested-on-150-counts-of-voter-fraud

Louisiana City Councilman arrested for 20+ counts of voter fraud

https://www.ktbs.com/news/arklatex-politics/vote/city-councilman-in-louisiana-arrested-for-election-fraud/article_33e29540-5162-11eb-a25e-9beacc836ec7.html

Georgia, Raphael Warnock & Affiliate group investigated for election fraud

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/potential-vote-fraud-case-tied-to-warnock-affiliated-group-handed-to-georgia-prosecutors

Conservative Host Steven Crowder investigation shows proof dozens with hundreds more fake addresses pulled from voter rolls, used to vote in the election

https://www.rt.com/usa/516504-steven-crowder-twitter-fraud/

Orlando, Winter Haven man arrested on 15 counts for forging signatures on ballot petitions

https://www.theledger.com/story/news/crime/2021/02/11/winter-haven-man-charged-forging-signatures-ballot-petitions/6724044002/

NJ, Hunterdon County man arrested on 4 counts of ballot fraud

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/newjersey/hunterdon-county-makes-arrest-in-voter-fraud-authorities-say/article_455ebad2-212f-11eb-bde1-2fc0d74c0f5e.html

Georgia SOS Submitting 35 cases of ballot & election fraud for criminal prosecution

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/georgia-sos-35-voter-fraud-cases-referred-for-criminal-prosecution

NJ, Carteret Republican mayoral candidate arrested for submitting 2 fraudulent Mail in ballots

https://nj1015.com/fred-gattuso-voter-fraud-arrest/

Westmoreland, Pa 2 dozen ballots found in voting equipment 2 months after election, 4 of which were cast by unregistered voters

https://triblive.com/local/westmoreland/counting-of-lost-ballots-underway-in-westmoreland-county/

Michigan removes 177,000 voters from rolls after certifying election for biden by 154,000 votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/michigan-removed-177000-voters-voter-rolls-january-certifying-biden-won-michigan-154000-votes-november/

Mississippi, judge orders new run off election due to 78% of ballots being fraudulent in june election

https://yallpolitics.com/2021/03/02/voter-fraud-incident-in-ne-mississippi-results-in-new-election/

NJ, 2 city Councilman indicted for casting fraudulent ballots & tampering with public records in may 2020 election

https://www.theepochtimes.com/two-city-councilmen-indicted-on-mail-in-voting-fraud-charges-in-new-jersey-ag_3720590.html

Georgia election server shows signs of being tampered with & hacked after being left open to the internet for 6 months and after computers containing statewide voter data stolen from election site

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/georgia-election-server-showed-signs-tampering-expert-says-n1117441

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what's out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Noticer of things ()
Date: August 12, 2021 07:52AM

The government/media total lies on Covid and UFOs are one thing but the fraudulent election is what most are focused on and will lead to horrible times for the entire country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: btt ()
Date: August 12, 2021 08:02AM

Noticer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The government/media total lies on Covid and UFOs
> are one thing but the fraudulent election is what
> most are focused on and will lead to horrible
> times for the entire country.


They asked for it. What's coming will be a reckoning. It can't be stopped at this point. I feel sorry for the kids. GenXer's provided a decent counter-balance to the useless boomers, but millennials are the absolute worst generation this country has ever produced by a mile. They have fucked this country and the country is about to fuck back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Trump LIED! ()
Date: August 12, 2021 08:16AM

Once again, get it through your thick heads. Just because Trump held "rallies" and thousands of fervent Trumptards showed up, doesn't mean more people liked him. All that means is his base are a bunch of easily duped racists that blindly follow a con man politician to the point of going to political rallies. What kind of idiot goes to political rallies? Trumptards.

Also, he NEVER polled above 42%, which is why he lost. Trump is the one who told his dolt followers to vote twice and many did. So far, the only confirmed cases of voter fraud has been from Trumptards.

Trump lost! Get over it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: O I C ()
Date: August 12, 2021 08:20AM

Trump LIED! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once again, get it through your thick heads. Just
> because Trump held "rallies" and thousands of
> fervent Trumptards showed up, doesn't mean more
> people liked him. All that means is his base are a
> bunch of easily duped racists that blindly follow
> a con man politician to the point of going to
> political rallies. What kind of idiot goes to
> political rallies? Trumptards.
>
> Also, he NEVER polled above 42%, which is why he
> lost. Trump is the one who told his dolt followers
> to vote twice and many did. So far, the only
> confirmed cases of voter fraud has been from
> Trumptards.
>
> Trump lost! Get over it!


Wow, you really refuted those 200 (plus) links to evidence of vote posted above with your emotional screed. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Fauci Double Golden Eagle ()
Date: August 12, 2021 08:28AM

D'nye get yer pantaloons in a Gordian knot.
O'er 500 prancing traitors, brigands, and vagabonds are in irons for crimes against the Republic.
Try playing the Syndenham's Chorea card somewhere else.
Attachments:
Republicans-Kill-Cops.webp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Fauci is their god ()
Date: August 12, 2021 08:38AM

Fauci Double Golden Eagle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D'nye get yer pantaloons in a Gordian knot.
> O'er 500 prancing traitors, brigands, and
> vagabonds are in irons for crimes against the
> Republic.
> Try playing the Syndenham's Chorea card somewhere
> else.


Wow, you really refuted the 200 (plus) links to evidence of vote fraud posted above with your incoherent post and non-related picture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Well... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:16AM

Fauci is their god Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fauci Double Golden Eagle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > D'nye get yer pantaloons in a Gordian knot.
> > O'er 500 prancing traitors, brigands, and
> > vagabonds are in irons for crimes against the
> > Republic.
> > Try playing the Syndenham's Chorea card
> somewhere
> > else.
>
>
> Wow, you really refuted the 200 (plus) links to
> evidence of vote fraud posted above with your
> incoherent post and non-related picture.


I just looked at the last one in the the OP posted. It was about a problem with a server in the 2016 election, not 2020. Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:18AM

Second to the last one was about a problem in a city council election somewhere in May, 2020. Nothing to do with Trump & Biden. Want me to keep looking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again.... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:20AM

Third to the last one was about 67 possibly fraudulent votes in a race for alderman in some town in Mississippi in June of 2020. Want me to keep looking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again.... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:22AM

4th to the last one is some crap from the Gateway Pundit that's been refuted dozens of time by election officials in Michigan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:24AM

5th to the last one is about 24 provisional ballots that were found a few months after the election in a PA town that should have been counted but weren't. No election results were changed by 24 uncounted votes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:26AM

6th to the last one is about a guy who vote twice in New Jersey and was arrested for it. It was one guy. He voted for Trump twice.

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:31AM

7th to the last one is about 35 cases of possible voter fraud in Georgia. Most of the cases are from elections prior to 2020 and involve a handful of people, like felons, who voted but were ineligible. The republican secretary of state specifically said that none of the cases affected any election outcomes.

want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Noticer of stuff ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:31AM

Obviously, the fraudsters know audits will put them in jail. That’s why they are fighting furiously against transparency. All election evidence needs to be kept from the public.

Everybody knows Biden lost because the left is terrified of people looking into it with entire audits on video.

200 examples of fraud and all pro liberal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:34AM

8th to the last one is about a city councilman who submitted 20 voter registration application for a city council election in Louisiana. 20. Trump won Louisiana. By a lot. It was 20. And he was caught.

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Really??? ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:35AM

Noticer of stuff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obviously, the fraudsters know audits will put
> them in jail. That’s why they are fighting
> furiously against transparency. All election
> evidence needs to be kept from the public.
>
> Everybody knows Biden lost because the left is
> terrified of people looking into it with entire
> audits on video.
>
> 200 examples of fraud and all pro liberal.


Did you see the one about the guy in New Jersy who voted for Trump twice? Guess not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:38AM

9th to the last one:


Medina County, Texas Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez was arrested Feb. 11 after a Bandera Grand Jury indicted him and three others two days prior. Ramirez, a Republican, is facing one count of organized election fraud, one count of assisting voter voting ballot by mail and 17 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope.

Hmmm.. Sounds like more Trump voter fraud in Texas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Here's a good one... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:40AM

10th to the last one. Guy in Delaware votes for two of his relatives. For Trump.


Delaware County man charged with registering dead relatives to vote in presidential election

Bruce Bartman, 70, told investigators he acted in an attempt to further President Trump’s campaign. He was charged with perjury and unlawful voting.

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Jgjhvhh ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:41AM

Really??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Noticer of stuff Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obviously, the fraudsters know audits will put
> > them in jail. That’s why they are fighting
> > furiously against transparency. All election
> > evidence needs to be kept from the public.
> >
> > Everybody knows Biden lost because the left is
> > terrified of people looking into it with entire
> > audits on video.
> >
> > 200 examples of fraud and all pro liberal.
>
>
> Did you see the one about the guy in New Jersy who
> voted for Trump twice? Guess not.

Guess what. All the better reason to get voting accuracy under control. Even one fraudulent vote cancels the vote of a citizen depriving the citizen of a vote. The number one right as a citizen taken away. Time to check every vote as being legal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: funny pic ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:41AM

Fauci Double Golden Eagle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D'nye get yer pantaloons in a Gordian knot.
> O'er 500 prancing traitors, brigands, and
> vagabonds are in irons for crimes against the
> Republic.
> Try playing the Syndenham's Chorea card somewhere
> else.


it says officer crushed in door but only his hand is in the door with a full foot of clearance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: yes please ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:42AM

Again... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 8th to the last one is about a city councilman who
> submitted 20 voter registration application for a
> city council election in Louisiana. 20. Trump
> won Louisiana. By a lot. It was 20. And he was
> caught.
>
> Want me to keep checking?


yes please

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:43AM

11th one from the bottom is about some guy who forged signatures on a petition drive to get an initiative on the ballot in Florida. In 2019. Not votes. Signatures on a petition.

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again. ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:47AM

12th from the bottom is about some right wing radio guy who claims that 20 ballots were faked somewhere. And he's pissed that twitter flagged him. That's it. The CLAIM is about 20 ballots. No proof, mind you. A claim. From a guy with a radio show somewhere.

CALL SIDNEY POWELL NOW!!!

want me to keep checking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: systemic proved ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:47AM

Again... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 8th to the last one is about a city councilman who
> submitted 20 voter registration application for a
> city council election in Louisiana. 20. Trump
> won Louisiana. By a lot. It was 20. And he was
> caught.
>
> Want me to keep checking?


Sure. Red states had fraud. Blue states had fraud. Fraud is systemic. Thanks for proving that. Keep going comrade. Maybe it will open your blind sheeple eyes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:49AM

Next one up is about some guy who submitted a mail in ballot for his mother who died a month before the election. In Delaware. It was a vote for Trump. He was caught.

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: your doing your part ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:49AM

Again. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 12th from the bottom is about some right wing
> radio guy who claims that 20 ballots were faked
> somewhere. And he's pissed that twitter flagged
> him. That's it. The CLAIM is about 20 ballots.
> No proof, mind you. A claim. From a guy with a
> radio show somewhere.
>
> CALL SIDNEY POWELL NOW!!!
>
> want me to keep checking.


Like the OP said, this is just the tip of the iceberg. And I notice you don't call out the links that provide evidence of thousands or hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes. Keep checking though. Eventually, it will sink in. Even to thick-headed retards like you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: MVFDK ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:51AM

systemic proved Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Again... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 8th to the last one is about a city councilman
> who
> > submitted 20 voter registration application for
> a
> > city council election in Louisiana. 20. Trump
> > won Louisiana. By a lot. It was 20. And he
> was
> > caught.
> >
> > Want me to keep checking?
>
>
> Sure. Red states had fraud. Blue states had
> fraud. Fraud is systemic. Thanks for proving
> that. Keep going comrade. Maybe it will open
> your blind sheeple eyes.

Only a trumptard could turn 20 improper registrations in a city council election into a national systemic conspiracy to steal the election from Trump. Only a trumptard could manage that mentally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: monitor ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:52AM

Again... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next one up is about some guy who submitted a mail
> in ballot for his mother who died a month before
> the election. In Delaware. It was a vote for
> Trump. He was caught.
>
> Want me to keep checking?


Yes. Check all of them and give us a report. Instead of you current haphazard system of jumping all over the place, please start at link one and provide us with a synopsis. Then continue down the list in order. Note that your work will be spot checked for accuracy. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Jghhvjh ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:53AM

systemic proved Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Again... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 8th to the last one is about a city councilman
> who
> > submitted 20 voter registration application for
> a
> > city council election in Louisiana. 20. Trump
> > won Louisiana. By a lot. It was 20. And he
> was
> > caught.
> >
> > Want me to keep checking?
>
>
> Sure. Red states had fraud. Blue states had
> fraud. Fraud is systemic. Thanks for proving
> that. Keep going comrade. Maybe it will open
> your blind sheeple eyes.


The fraud is everywhere and systematic. Normal people want it stopped. The beneficiaries of fraud are fighting audits.

Trump won by a landslide. Biden is illegitimate.

That’s the bottom line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Again.. ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:54AM

Next one up is about a hacker who attacked a Georgia county prior to the election with ransomware. Not votes being hacked or switched. Ransomware.

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: ur playing defense ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:54AM

MVFDK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> systemic proved Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Again... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 8th to the last one is about a city
> councilman
> > who
> > > submitted 20 voter registration application
> for
> > a
> > > city council election in Louisiana. 20.
> Trump
> > > won Louisiana. By a lot. It was 20. And he
> > was
> > > caught.
> > >
> > > Want me to keep checking?
> >
> >
> > Sure. Red states had fraud. Blue states had
> > fraud. Fraud is systemic. Thanks for proving
> > that. Keep going comrade. Maybe it will open
> > your blind sheeple eyes.
>
> Only a trumptard could turn 20 improper
> registrations in a city council election into a
> national systemic conspiracy to steal the election
> from Trump. Only a trumptard could manage that
> mentally.


20 here, 2000 there, 200000 over there and then next thing you know, you've got a usurping chicom puppet in the WH who lost by 30 million votes. Keep denying the facts brother. The truth is out there for anyone who wants it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: what's your point? ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:55AM

Again.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next one up is about a hacker who attacked a
> Georgia county prior to the election with
> ransomware. Not votes being hacked or switched.
> Ransomware.
>
> Want me to keep checking?


What is "next one"? Please provide a coherent reference to which one you are referring to. Otherwise, your posts are kinda gibberish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: cia shills ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:58AM

at least the usurper's minions are admitting that there was vote fraud. It's a step in the right direction. Up until now, they refused to admit anything other than trumptards stole grannies mail-in ballots as the only evidence of fraud. Next step, get them to admit that the fraud amounted to enough votes to overturn close elections.

As Joe Kennedy famously said, "I'm not paying for a landslide here."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: trans ()
Date: August 12, 2021 10:00AM

First one is about a "computer glitch" somehow switched 6000 votes from Trump to Xiden in Arizona. It was caught before the votes could be counted. Makes one wonder how many times this happened and it wasn't discovered. And it always seems these glitches went against Trump votes and added Xiden votes. Yeah, purely random occurrences. lol

Want me to keep checking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Date: August 12, 2021 10:08AM

these libtard faggots know xiden cheated...but as any career criminal knows, you don't snitch

"we have the most inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of AMoorican politics"-----sniffy joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2021 10:08AM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Thanks... ()
Date: August 12, 2021 10:09AM

trans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First one is about a "computer glitch" somehow
> switched 6000 votes from Trump to Xiden in
> Arizona. It was caught before the votes could be
> counted. Makes one wonder how many times this
> happened and it wasn't discovered. And it always
> seems these glitches went against Trump votes and
> added Xiden votes. Yeah, purely random
> occurrences. lol
>
> Want me to keep checking?

Thanks for pointing out that the error was caught and corrected. So, because one county in Arizona makes an error that is caught, that means that republican election officials in Arizona conspired with republican election officials in Georgia and Wisconsin and with democratic election officials in Pennsylvania and Michigan, all getting together to switch votes from Trump to Biden and to print millions of fake ballots, distribute them, oh and to conspire with Dominion, and with the Biden campaign, and nobody gets ratted out by anyone of the thousands of people in this conspiracy. All this is true because some clerk made an error that was caught in an Arizona county.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a sampling of the election fraud evidence from 2020
Posted by: Harry Beavar ()
Date: August 12, 2021 10:14AM

Now that I've put this to bed for you, STFU.

You are welcome, traitor.
Attachments:
IMG_2437.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  **     **  **        **     **  **    ** 
 **  **  **  **     **  **        **     **  **   **  
 **  **  **  **     **  **        **     **  **  **   
 **  **  **  **     **  **        **     **  *****    
 **  **  **   **   **   **        **     **  **  **   
 **  **  **    ** **    **        **     **  **   **  
  ***  ***      ***     ********   *******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.