HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
There’s nothing I love seeing more than black women having babies with white men
Posted by: Nathan Breedlove ()
Date: August 01, 2021 03:36PM

Black women should be proud to give birth to white children.
Attachments:
7001F1FE-EED0-49B7-83D5-132F0DA790C3.jpeg
9DE895BB-B8D5-4159-A81E-45AFC2A48068.jpeg
861E9A1B-C9CC-48F5-8424-DE95502AB8CC.jpeg
B2F972AE-729D-46E6-A637-F9E754886F50.jpeg
1BF48CF8-65FD-4A6A-8D2D-2A5AC3784796.jpeg
91EDE1A0-7139-419B-B809-A9514695B3BD.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: There’s nothing I love seeing more than black women having babies with white men
Posted by: Ty coon ()
Date: August 01, 2021 03:49PM

-
Attachments:
E1681EB7-AB4E-4A2E-B2AD-5610FEEB4A08.jpeg

Re: There’s nothing I love seeing more than black women having babies with white men
Posted by: Ashatah ()
Date: August 01, 2021 06:28PM

BBC > BWC

All women of every race know this.

Posted by: 6DG4V ()
Date: August 01, 2021 08:53PM

My parents' neighbor is a well preserved 46 YO widowed black woman. I was working in their yard & I saw her sitting by her pool in her swimsuit. I started undressing her with my eyes. She caught me & said something about it. I tried to say I was looking at something else, but it didn't fool her . She told me if I wanted some to come & get it. I said back to her yeah I do, but I'm a ham handed 18yo kid & she's a real woman. I don't know what to do with her. She said she knew it, but come on. I said I had to go to CVS to get some rubbers. She said I didn't need any.

We started a HOT affair. Except now she's pregnant & it's mine. My parents care pissed. She's 3 yrs older than my mother & 1 year older than my father. They can't stop screaming about how the mother of their grandchild is older than they are.

Posted by: Reparations ()
Date: August 01, 2021 09:50PM

Hi, this is Rudy, and unfortunately, yesterday on the board, I made a few comments that some considered to be racist and offensive. If I did offend you, I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have sex with black men. It was simply a joke, and the joke got out of hand, because in this situation it was true. People were offended. It doesn't matter what type of baby you have whether it be white, black, or Italian, the important thing here, that we can learn from this, is a) you shouldn't drink and do drugs, because you might end up in a situation that you regret, whether it be a white child or a black child, and b) I have personally learned that when I address things, I should address them in a much better way, in a specific way, as not to offend people. Black people, white people, Spanish, Italian, or whatever, whatever the case may be. I sincerely mean this. I sincerely stand behind the fact that I was joking, and I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.

Posted by: Mocha momma ()
Date: August 22, 2021 11:28PM

/
Attachments:
D12FBEED-656E-47DC-8282-8996E9766402.jpeg

Posted by: 3VTXD ()
Date: August 23, 2021 09:29AM

Why do all the white guys look like douchebag losers on this thread. Some of those black women are BEAUTIFUL. You'd a thunk they could do better than those nerds.

I get it why Jew girls settle for these geeks. They're looking for financial stability. Why do these gorgeous black girls settle for these geeks, though?

Posted by: Love that black pussy boi ()
Date: August 23, 2021 09:35AM

Tear up day black ass!!

Posted by: Niggers Are Vile Animals! ()
Date: August 23, 2021 09:55AM

Niggers will be the demise of the human race.

Posted by: pink is real ()
Date: August 23, 2021 10:34AM

It's all pink inside.

Posted by: Eugenics enjoyer ()
Date: August 23, 2021 11:21AM

Niggers Are Vile Animals! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Niggers will be the demise of the human race.

That’s why we have to breed them out of existence.

Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: August 23, 2021 11:39AM

Ashatah Wrote:
> BBC > BWC
>
> All women of every race know this.

Whites are better in every other way. You keep bragging about your BBC. I'll brag about my 6-figure career, crime-free life, ability to buy things, having great credit, and generally being happy and not blaming everyone else for my decisions.

Enjoy your BBC.

Posted by: Things to consider ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:02PM

3VTXD Wrote:
>
> I get it why Jew girls settle for these geeks.
> They're looking for financial stability. Why do
> these gorgeous black girls settle for these geeks,
> though?

Same reason. The difference is that if the geek goes for a Jewish girl he probably won't get sex. If the geek goes for the black girl he will be getting great sex, but will find others in the girl's circle will look to him for financial help as well.

Posted by: jdhdvwehwj ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:04PM

black chicks are ratchet and entitled

Posted by: Niggers Spread Diseases Too! ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:19PM

Mostly, it's the NIGGER men that cheat on their ape women, with other NIGGER men! Then they bring back whatever it is they contract! They some nasty mothafuckas!

Posted by: Ashatah ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:30PM

Troofer Wrote:
> Ashatah Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BBC > BWC
> >
> > All women of every race know this.
>
> Whites are better in every other way. You keep
> bragging about your BBC. I'll brag about my
> 6-figure career, crime-free life, ability to buy
> things, having great credit, and generally being
> happy and not blaming everyone else for my
> decisions.
>
> Enjoy your BBC.

None of that matters in the natural world ie the “real world”. Why don’t whites get this? All that matters is fulfilling your biological prerogative of reproduction. All whites care about is money and collecting trinkets and titles. They aren’t keeping up with reproduction. That’s why they are fast becoming an endangered species. We will inherit all you’ve built.

Keep your six figure salary.

Posted by: 5kids ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:36PM

Ashatah Wrote:
> Troofer Wrote:
> -----
> > Ashatah Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > BBC > BWC
> > >
> > > All women of every race know this.
> >
> > Whites are better in every other way. You keep
> > bragging about your BBC. I'll brag about my
> > 6-figure career, crime-free life, ability to
> buy
> > things, having great credit, and generally
> being
> > happy and not blaming everyone else for my
> > decisions.
> >
> > Enjoy your BBC.
>
>
> None of that matters in the natural world ie the
> “real world”. Why don’t whites get this? All
> that matters is fulfilling your biological
> prerogative of reproduction. All whites care about
> is money and collecting trinkets and titles. They
> aren’t keeping up with reproduction. That’s
> why they are fast becoming an endangered species.
> We will inherit all you’ve built.
>
> Keep your six figure salary.

Maybe, but like most who inherit what someone else built, within one generation, it will be gone. Enjoy your 3rd world shithole future. We'll all be up in Canada after we conquer that.

Posted by: TruthSetsYouFree ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:39PM

Ashatah Wrote:

> We will inherit all you’ve built.

No. You won't. The Chinese will inherit all that we have built because the dollar will not be the standard within 20 years and the US will implode. Then you will have to get a job or starve to death. And, no, you will not fight them. Your government is taking away your weapons. You may use sticks but those are useless against military/police guns.

Posted by: MDXUC ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:41PM

Things to consider Wrote:
> 3VTXD Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > I get it why Jew girls settle for these geeks.
> > They're looking for financial stability. Why
> do
> > these gorgeous black girls settle for these
> geeks,
> > though?
>
> Same reason. The difference is that if the geek
> goes for a Jewish girl he probably won't get sex.
> If the geek goes for the black girl he will be
> getting great sex, but will find others in the
> girl's circle will look to him for financial help
> as well.

The Jew girls only marry Jew geeks. I'm guessing the Jew geeks don't get any b\c they're geeks & the girl doesn't want them on top of her slamming away any more than necessary for 2 or 3 kids. Once she gets preggo with the 2nd or 3rd kid, depending, the Do Not Enter sign goes up on her Miss Kitty.

Now the black girl will take any, Jew boy or Goy. The nerd can give her financial stability, but so can other white guys. She doesn't have to settle for a nerd. She can do better& get the financial stability.

Now it's true the black girl will give you all the sex you want no matter how many kid a.

Posted by: NIGGERS ALWAYS CHEAT ()
Date: August 23, 2021 01:45PM

That's just a fact of life!

Posted by: The true 1% ()
Date: August 23, 2021 07:52PM

MDXUC Wrote:
> The Jew girls only marry Jew geeks. I'm guessing
> the Jew geeks don't get any b\c they're geeks

You are missing the key factor here. If you are a non-Jewish male, a Jewish woman is just another woman. If you are a Jewish male then a Jewish woman is the key to the kingdom. Since there are relatively few of them in this country, about 1% of the U.S. population and with only a portion of those of marriageable age, Jewish women are a highly sought after commodity among Jewish men. Especially Jewish men with Jewish mothers who want to have Jewish grandchildren. Plus if there is going to be a divorce there is usually a good divorce lawyer in the family the Jewish woman can call on.

Posted by: Barbarra BBonney ()
Date: April 03, 2022 06:53AM

I don't believe in these superstitions. The most important thing for me is when and whether my partner loves me. So I read https://faze.ca/signs-girl-having-a-crush/ about the most important signs that show if I am truly loved. And I will make my conclusions using that article. And whether my partner is black, white, yellow or not, I don't care.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: April 03, 2022 07:39AM

Eugenics enjoyer Wrote:
> Niggers Are Vile Animals! Wrote:
> -----
> > Niggers will be the demise of the human race.
>
>
> That’s why we have to breed them out of
> existence.

Really? Niggers are harmless compared to these morons.
Attachments:
Trumptard5.jpg
Trumptard2.jpeg
Trumptard3.jpg
Trumptard1.jpg

Posted by: D6F9L ()
Date: April 03, 2022 09:42AM

Me too. But then I'm white & my wife's black, so I like it when she's having a baby. She's only had 1 do far, but she wants another 1.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: April 03, 2022 09:59AM

D6F9L Wrote:
> Me too. But then I'm white & my wife's black, so
> I like it when she's having a baby. She's only had
> 1 do far, but she wants another 1.

We've known for centuries that the only way to civilize them is to breed all the nigger out of them.

Posted by: Family planning ()
Date: April 03, 2022 10:28AM

Ideally, the white guy and the black woman has a daughter and teach her to exclusively date white guys so when she has a baby, it is basically all white.

Date: May 13, 2022 10:29AM

According to my friends, love is the best feeling. My wife died several years and it was a great grief for me. It's hard for me to accept, but life goes on. But I am now 65 years old and I have a beautiful wife with me. I decided to believe in love again thanks to http://www.estrieplus.com/contenu-comment_se_comporter_lors_dun_premier_rendez_vous-1986-49167.html. This article encouraged me to search and for good reason! I am a happy man again with a beautiful woman.

Posted by: Sdd ()
Date: May 13, 2022 01:34PM

See how happy these good black women are!

Posted by: 6EJKT ()
Date: May 13, 2022 04:32PM

Sdd Wrote:
> See how happy these good black women are!

There are several reasons smarter black girls prefer white guys.

ABSOLUTELY NUMERO UNO:. White guys are natural born pussy eaters. Nobody knows how to lick a pussy like a white guy. For some reason, white boy pussy licking especially drives black girls crazy. They had no idea what The Big O was really about until some white guy put their head between her legs.

White guys know how to take care of a woman. They do their damnedest to see she's got everything she needs & as much of what she wants as possible.

The white guy considers himself damned lucky to have her & treats her accordingly.

If a white guy loses his job, he goes out & gets another 1. The black guy usually doesn't even have a job. If he loses it, which happens all the time b|c he's always late or NCNS, he asks her for money for crack & a 40. He gets high & drunk instead of looking for a job.

More black women, even the 'hood girls are seeing reality.

Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: May 13, 2022 04:44PM

Sex outside your species has always been a bad idea.

Posted by: Monkey Business ()
Date: May 13, 2022 04:53PM

Uncle Sam Wrote:
> Sex outside your species has always been a bad
> idea.

You would be the forum expert on beastility.

Posted by: Chocolate drop ()
Date: May 13, 2022 05:34PM

Those look like some very happy brown cuties.

Posted by: Eat her better than any girl too ()
Date: May 13, 2022 05:37PM

Uncle Sam Wrote:
> Sex outside your species has always been a bad
> idea.

I only want to fuck one thing out of
My species, that’s Lizzie!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.