HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Google Removes "Sugar Dating" Apps
Posted by: Sugar Daddy ()
Date: July 29, 2021 11:45AM

You can no longer download "Sugar dating" apps from the play store.

I've had some nice great success with the apps. I've had to college chics on boat on the Bay. Very hot! And they put out for me and rich clients.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Google Removes "Sugar Dating" Apps
Posted by: JUU4L ()
Date: July 29, 2021 02:44PM

Damn! I was meeting some real great Sugar Mamas on some of those. I didn't just jump at the 50+s. I held out for the aged trophy wives. They'd married some rich old coot when they were in their mid 20s. The guy hung on a little longer than she thought he would, so now she's 43-46, well preserved and not interested in some sponge or useless her own age. She will go for a broke guy 20 some years younger than her, though. I bought a house with the money I got from Sugar Mamas and still have some left. In the meantime, I got some damm good pussy from ladies I wasn't ashamed to be seen with.

There was 1 funny 1, though. She was a 'hood woman, 43. Her son was a big time drug trafficker in ChIRAQ. He got killed in a shootout but only she knew where his cash was stashed. She got the cash & GTFO and started living the good life. I'd go see her, spend half the day eating her pussy, getting a couple of Beejers and a fuck or 2. She used to hand me a stack of hundreds on the way out. If I stayed the night, we did wakeup sex and she made me brekkie. Couldn't beat it. She had mirrors all over her bedroom and even mirror ceiling tiles. She always fucked with the lights on so she could see the contrast of my white skin against her black .

She decided to move to the Caribbean. I wanted to finish school, so I didn't go with her, even though she asked me to.

Posted by: anabela8 ()
Date: August 14, 2021 04:58AM

Dating sites are really a very good opportunity to find a partner for life. I have a lot of work and can't date very often so I signed up on the dating site https://freematuredatingapps.com. Now I often chat with the guys on this site.

Posted by: Angel Likola ()
Date: September 04, 2021 08:57AM

I often pondered about a new relationship and new feelings, but I could discover no trustworthy website to meet my soul mate. I didn't know where to find. I therefore felt it would be a good idea to learn more about https://collegecandy.com/2020/07/16/dating-on-the-internet-what-to-do-to-avoid-mistakes/ where information on avoiding mistakes when using online dating sources was available initially. I'm a lot more extensive now!

Posted by: Dooles ()
Date: September 07, 2021 03:28PM

Who actually cares...

Posted by: Liaryvel ()
Date: September 07, 2021 03:31PM

To be honest, I broke up with my girlfriend 2 years ago and I am still single. I want to meet a woman but due to the current situation in the world, it's not that easy to do. What are your thoughts on online dating? I found this website https://datehookup.dating/singles-tx-houston-5.htm and plan to give it a try.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2021 10:16AM by Liaryvel.

Posted by: Maditi ()
Date: September 19, 2021 01:26PM

Dating sites are a breakthrough in the modern world, I like their idea, and the fact that you can meet your love, the chance that you will meet her more, it seems to me. My friend seems to have met on this site tendermeets , I'm not exactly sure, but I know that he later met his girlfriend and married her a couple of years later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2021 01:26PM by Maditi.

Posted by: 6767oo ()
Date: September 19, 2021 02:32PM

* it was run by niggers who want to hack so that whites never find dates

* no advertising, wasn't popular

* wasn't around long enough

loosers

Posted by: 656i6 ()
Date: September 19, 2021 02:33PM

china sued the app, saying white dating was insulting to asians

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 26, 2022 12:36AM

Maditi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dating sites are a breakthrough in the modern
> world, I like their idea, and the fact that you
> can meet your love, the chance that you will meet
> her more, it seems to me. My friend seems to have
> met on this site
> t
> endermeets
, I'm not exactly sure, but I
> know that he later met his girlfriend and married
> her a couple of years later.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.