HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DPOR now claims Professional Wrestlnig is a gov controlled field requiring certification / payment to Virginia
Posted by: just kill democrats ()
Date: July 17, 2021 12:48PM

During a google search it just happened to pop up. The DPOR is a new democrat create VA agency (remodeled by clinton, obama, biden democrats).

Included in this is that: rich bastards can get "whole business licenses" which allow them to use un-trained illegal aliens to be sent to do certified work: all the business needs is 1 dickhead with a degree TO SIGN PAPER (ie, not even be in the business daily) and CERTIFICATION FEES.

BUT IT PREVENTS INDIVIDUALS from selling or in most cases even doing work, of course

AND it allows total bastards to have illegal aliens absolutely terrorize the public with fraudulent and dangerous work - which IS what the business of democrats IS

(dems in VA have been bastardizing and breaking laws SINCE BILL CLINTON - WTOP initially said it was illegal then, when it was a democrat party line, began saying it was assumed legal)

----------------------

VA has newly allowed marajuana and gamblng: but they still don't allow work to be done by those who have hard earned credentials.

(to "be legal", you must pass through endless fees and harassment by the state which - in the end - DOES YOU NO GOOD SINCE THOSE RICH FUCKS locked down with using illegal aliens and aren't even required to have the person who signed the papers actually invovled!!)

----------------------

certified professional wrestler

certified rap music artist

What a load of shit obama has fed the USA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DPOR now claims Professional Wrestlnig is a gov controlled field requiring certification / payment to Virginia
Posted by: 45y6u6u ()
Date: July 17, 2021 12:48PM

little red riding hood

Re: DPOR now claims Professional Wrestlnig is a gov controlled field requiring certification / payment to Virginia
Posted by: TO STUPID MILLENIALS ()
Date: July 17, 2021 12:54PM

Before that bastard Bill Clinton was in office:

* there was NO SUCH THING as "government certification"

* businesses trained workers often for free

* apprentice was trained on-the-job for 6-yr with free classes paid for by big business, run inside the same business on using injured workers - using public schools at night: a shoe string budget and free of gov intrusion

* journeyman was ? apprentice + 4 yr pro work, if i remember

* master was journeyman + 4 yr pro

ONLY MEDICAL DOCTORS AND LAWYERS had been "regulated by government", but government was NOT involved in their schooling or certification either - in the 1980's. Foreign certifications were illegal in the 1980's as "sub-standard and un-verifyable".

Posted by: correction ()
Date: July 17, 2021 12:55PM

* apprentice was trained on-the-job for 2-yr in that specific trade, say, brick laying. the trade never "followed over" into some other trade.

Posted by: 34y545u5 ()
Date: July 17, 2021 12:58PM

THE NEW DPOR SAYS A BUSINESS ONLY NEEDS 1 ASSHOLE WITH A VA-TECH ENGINEERING DEGREE TO SIGN A PAPER, AND A TON OF MONEY, FOR A BUSINESS TO HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS TO DO JOURNEYMAN / MASTERS WORK IN VIRGINIA

this includes handling of water that can destroy your home, electricity, and heating equipment that can burn your home down quickly: ALL DONE BY ILLEGAL ALIENS IN VIRGINIA WHO ARE NOT CERTIFIED - only the business is certified and the joke that signed that paper doesn't even remember the name of the company

Posted by: buugerboi ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:03PM

wHEN YOU VOTE FOR SHIT, YOU GET TO EAT SHIT FOR DINNER, LUNCH AND BREAKFAST, DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY.

Enjoy your up and coming new plates of shit!

Posted by: 56i767i ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:52PM

d

Posted by: 46u56i ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:57PM

so i went and did a quick check on NVCC / government college system for one trade / field

* they offer only few of 12-15 courses they say need to be completed for certification !!

* the few courses are offered ONLY AT ONE CAMPUS

* an illegal alien is the only one who teaches the few courses !!

==================================

drop dead democrats

Posted by: 46u4656ii ()
Date: July 17, 2021 02:13PM

If I was an "equipment owner" and you came to me with 4/13 courses from NVCC taught by an illegal alien

I'd call the police if you got anywhere near my expensive industrial equipment!

Posted by: 3454y45y5 ()
Date: July 24, 2021 12:57PM

I have to underline: FAIIRFAX IS INSISTING WORK BE DONE ONLY BY CERTIFIED PERSONS

but Virginia does not even offer classes to certify (it offers 3 of 14 required and these are non-transferrable)

THE JOBS go to un-certified illegal aliens working for a company who got "A BLANKET LICENSE for the whole company" - democrat owned company - that uses illegal aliens

Posted by: 800[90[] ()
Date: July 26, 2021 01:26PM

Posted by: 9879 ()
Date: July 26, 2021 01:28PM

it's amazing how "nobody" on FFU responds to huge "surprising" news like this

i mean (1) why would gov write such a law and (2) since when does VA have pro wrestling anyway ?? it's all criminal and abuse of law writing - perhaps even an attempt to flood the lawbooks with bullshit so that Virginia is lawless

it's as if ... THEY WERE IN ON IT - they are only concerned with articles about destroying VA

Posted by: 345575 ()
Date: July 27, 2021 02:03AM

this story effects anyone who WAS NOT A GOVERNMENT WORKER BEFORE CLINTON WAS ELECTED (all of these people fall under different rules - rules i HIGHLY RESENT)

Posted by: I'm digging it ()
Date: July 27, 2021 04:13AM

Former DPOR-licensed Class A contractor here, now retired....I love the unhinged ranting. Seriously. I gave DPOR a ton of money over the years. I saw A LOT of unlicensed bozos working and the local jurisdictions and DPOR never did anything about it. What a lousy organization it is.

Posted by: CVS Pharm ()
Date: July 27, 2021 07:08AM

You know OP you can have your meds put on auto renewal so they don't run out.

Posted by: 8788oo ()
Date: August 15, 2021 05:05PM

Posted by: 56677oo ()
Date: August 16, 2021 07:59PM

revconspiracy2c.jpg

I demand Jesse Ventura pay back taxes - who once traveled through our state without admitting his professional wrestling involvements.

Posted by: 456uu6u ()
Date: August 18, 2021 12:25AM

YOUR ALL LICENSED ASSHOLE !!!

that's what i heard

Posted by: 87p8p ()
Date: September 01, 2021 03:42PM

Posted by: 67j ()
Date: September 01, 2021 11:15PM

rrr

Posted by: 5i6iiii ()
Date: September 18, 2021 11:28AM

rtt

Posted by: 76577oo ()
Date: September 29, 2021 01:43PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.