HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How much does it cost to rent a car in Dubai now?
Posted by: Oscot ()
Date: July 05, 2021 05:57AM

How much does it cost to rent a car in Dubai now? I would like to find out everything in advance, before we go on a trip.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How much does it cost to rent a car in Dubai now?
Posted by: Ckie ()
Date: July 12, 2021 08:04AM

We spend a holiday in Dubai a year ago. I don’t think that the prices are still up-to-date. I recommend you ask about the price on the site rent UAE https://renty.ae/cars/chevrolet-trailblazer which services we used. The site is very convenient. You’ll find all the necessary information there. Hope I managed to help you.

Posted by: EugenioSadlon ()
Date: November 24, 2021 03:06AM

The company https://dubairentacar.ae/ has extensive experience in the car rental market in Dubai. I often on business trips, so I only take the car from them.

Posted by: vipcarrental ()
Date: January 18, 2022 03:00AM

Luxury car rental Dubai from VIP. Royce Royce, Maserati, Cooper Mini, Range Rover, and more. Call us now to book your favorite car.

Posted by: chauffeurvip ()
Date: January 18, 2022 06:16AM

We provide the luxury chauffeur service dubai and all over the UAE. Book now, and we will pick you up from your location. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Posted by: beviprental ()
Date: February 24, 2022 08:29AM

Be VIP Rent a Car is one of the UAE’s leading automobile rental companies established in Dubai in 2012, owned by Mr. Mohammed Kamali. Our Competitive rates, convenient locations, and dedicated customer care cell have made it one of the best value-for-money car rental companies in the UAE. We are specialized in providing both luxury car rental services and limousine & VIP chauffeur-driven services in Dubai. The most prestigious car brands are available to rent in Dubai, like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce etc. We at BE VIP Luxury Car Rental help you to drive your passion. Luxury Car Rental Dubai
Attachments:
900x550..png

Posted by: Machemaio ()
Date: March 17, 2022 05:18AM

I wouldn't take any chances, because it's better to take care of yourself. In any case, if you really need it, you can't do without a personal driver. Moreover, it's not that expensive if you know where to go. I, for example, sometimes use the services of Lbtravel . You can try it and leave your feedback. I was very satisfied, so I have used it many times. I hope my tips will help you.

Posted by: Exotic Car Rental Dubai ()
Date: May 04, 2022 06:32AM

Be VIP Rent a Car is one of the UAE’s leading Exotic Car Rental Dubai companies established in Dubai in 2012, owned by Mr. Mohammed Kamali. Our Competitive rates, convenient locations, and dedicated customer care cell have made it one of the best value-for-money car rental companies in the UAE

Posted by: Luxury Car Rental ()
Date: May 07, 2022 04:22AM

Be VIP Rent a Car is a company born from the love of exotic and luxury cars. Our desire is to make these very exclusive brands and models available for everyone to enjoy. We are the best luxury car rental dubai. Our fleet includes Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Mercedes, McLaren, and a few more world-class brands. We also offer free pick up and drop service.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2022 10:36AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.