HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anyone else HATE Dish Network???
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: June 22, 2010 02:22PM

Just wondering...

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone else HATE Dish Network???
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: June 22, 2010 02:25PM

Nope.

Posted by: novaHavoc ()
Date: June 22, 2010 02:26PM

they are a solid company in my opinion. i got 3 months of free adult channels.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 22, 2010 02:30PM

Duplicate Threads are gay. Fag.

Date: June 22, 2010 03:11PM

THE only FAG in here right now is the one that goes by the name of "GONADS & STRIFE"

THE only FAG in here right now is the one that goes by the name of "GONADS & STRIFE"

FREE ADULT CHANNELS you say???

BASTARDS!!! I got a one inch glob of clear silicone caulk to cover up a half inch hole drilled through the aluminum siding on the FRONT of my house, because the idiot sub-contractor Dish Network paid to "Install" my service chose to drill through the front wall instead of the side. Also there was enough Co-Ax cable allready in the house I am sure drilling ANY HOLE was completely not need. To top it all off thier customer service SUCKS! and they have boxes that have been FRIED to not accept the disable function on the customer preferences section SO that you MUST PRESS SELECT TO WATCH TV AND DISH NEYWORK GETS FREE ADVERTISEMENT IN YOUR HOME. Don't know about you but I miss the days of leaving the television on and coming home to unload groceries and catching something on the news as I put groceries away. NOT HAVE TO STOP WHAT I AM DOING, FIND THE FUCKING REMOTE, and PRESS SELECT!

Also FREE INSTALLATION??? if you consider setting a box ontop the television, these ASSHOLE INSTALLERS didn't even secure a cable going across my front sidewalk with concrette fasteners and when the Dish Network rep came by to do it acted like it was a problem even though it took his helper a total of ONE minute to do. Not to mention no cables were "INSTALLED" but instead were hung around the room like Christmas decorations. Black UV rated cable instead of the interior white. Just an overall SHIT JOB!

To top it all off even thier corporate office has a HARD TO UNDERSTAND HEAVILY ACCENTED, PASS THE BUCK-DON'T give a FUCK ATTITUDE and want to accept NO direct responsibility for anything they did and want to charge me a $400 termination fee even though they say they can't provide a BOX that accepts the customers DISABLE COMMAND OR EVEN A CUSTOMER THAT DOES NOT WANT THIER FREE ADVERTISEMENT UNDER THE GUISE OF A BROKEN "AUTOMATIC SCREEN-SAVER FUNCTION"

Fuck the IMPOLITE, HARD TO UNDERSTAND, MINORITY CUSTOMER RELATIONS CREW @Dish Network.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: June 22, 2010 03:20PM

You should have gone with DirecTV and their army of fine Aryan customer service representatives.

Date: June 22, 2010 03:23PM

Touché.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 22, 2010 11:32PM

Sounds like you could benefit from the Cox treatment. Fag it.

Posted by: lulz.avi ()
Date: June 23, 2010 12:00AM

When I lived in NC, dish gave me the runaround, didn't install shit right, so I called to cancel. "You signed a contract!", they said to me. The problem was... the shit subcontractor never had me sign a commitment contract. As soon as I told them that, they cancelled my shit service, and I moved back to cable. If you didn't sign a contract, then you're free to cancel service anytime you wish!

Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: June 23, 2010 01:31AM

In my opinion, DirecTV and FIOS are the top two. With Dish you may save a few bucks a month, but lots less channels and real crappy customer service. Plus being a huge baseball fan DISH doesn't carry the MLB Network or the Extra Innings package.

I've had my issues with DirecTV instalation but they credited my account handsomly. My neighbor has FIOS and it seems really cool. I love the free on demand selections they have and hope that somehow the satelite providers can carry something like that in the future.

Date: June 24, 2010 12:59AM

Well, didn't really need home telephone or internet for that matter being I own an iPhone. But I guess if FIOS is availible in our area yet, then FIOS is the winner for me once I get around to cancelling my credit card so the COCK SUCKERS @ Dish Network can't charge me the cancellation fee when I finally ditch thier SORRY PATHETIC asses.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: zchic ()
Date: July 02, 2011 10:48PM

All u guys r funny. Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Touché.

Posted by: FML ()
Date: July 03, 2011 05:23PM

Comcast fucking sucks

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: July 03, 2011 05:37PM

Love my Fios

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.