HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
How would Michael Basl describe himself in a job interview?
Posted by: Best entry wins ()
Date: June 02, 2021 07:35PM

You're the CEO of a company. You know nothing about Michael Basl yet. He is telling you all about himself. Go!

What are your greatest strengths?
Your weakness?
Why do you want to work here?
What have you been up to for the past 5 years?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What are of your life do you think you need to improve on?
What would your friends say about you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How would Michael Basl describe himself in a job interview?
Posted by: Basl doesn't shut up ()
Date: June 02, 2021 07:47PM

*What are your greatest strengths?
Personality 1. Finding myself in different courtrooms and jails constantly..

Personality 2. I'm the most smartest man on earth. I'm the best looking thing to ever happen to everyone who's ever looked at me.

*Your weakness?
P1. Everything. Especially my legs and arms. They're fat and flabby as shit. Mentally, also everything. I'm clinically a retard. Socially awkward. No one likes me. I'm fat, ugly.

P2. Nothing. I'm the best at everything. I'm a fine upstanding citizen. I am able to get away with multiple crimes due to lack of evidence and I forged a community service note so I could get my shoplifting charge dismissed.

*Why do you want to work here?
P1. My dad cut off my allowance and I'm also looking for new people to stalk and harass.

P2. I mean befriend.. -looks around shifty eyed

*What have you been up to for the past 5 years?
P1. Fighting for my life. Everyone is out to get me. All these strangers from the internet want to put me in jail and sue me for absolutely no reason. They all just have this personal vendetta against me. It's all lies.

P2. Going to jail and court for stalking and harassing people on the internet and in real life. I've had over 10 protective orders against me.

P3. Oh fuck who said that? WILLIAM?!

**Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
P7. William is here. I know it.

P4. In 5 years William will be committed to the mental hospital.

***Interviewer - sir I'm sorry, what? Who? William?

*What are of your life do you think you need to improve on?
P5. WILLIAM! YOU'RE WILLIAM!

*What would your friends say about you?
-Basl blows his brains out-

Posted by: Basl doesn't shut the fuck up ()
Date: June 02, 2021 07:50PM

Basl goes to a job interview and when asked about his weakness he brings up everything he thinks is wrong with Moreno LMAO

Posted by: Applicant basl ()
Date: June 02, 2021 08:00PM

Greatest strength? Welshing debt through bankruptcy

Weakness? Making timely payments. Can you give me the first paycheck in advance?

Why work here? I want to use the company internet access to troll forums

Past 5 years? Traveling the state to view the beautiful scenic interior of various courtrooms all over Virginia

See myself in 5 years? Same.

Improve on? Finding adequate legal representation

Lastly... what's a "friend"?

Posted by: Definitely NOT eesh ()
Date: June 02, 2021 08:12PM

What are your greatest strengths?
Well, sir. Thank you for asking. I, in fact, believe I have absolutely no weaknesses. I am well-versed in everything known to man. Why? Did someone accuse me of being talentless? Do you think I'm weak? Nice try, Miz.

Your weakness?
As I may have mentioned previously, sir, if that's how you identify, I do not have any weaknesses. I am supremely talented and incapable of error. My mother told me so before she died of the cancer my toxic personality caused to grow inside of her. I'm sure you remember, since you're obviously *William Moreno*.

Why do you want to work here?
Well, I believe in what your company aspires to achieve. I've always enjoyed anal sex, why not get paid for it? It's a win win! Just like my bankruptcy, haha! Oh, I also need money because I'm bankrupt.

What have you been up to for the past 5 years?
Basking in the abundance of my passions! I spend a lot of time making sure I keep the internet in check! These people must not exercise free use of the web without my say so, and if they do I punish them how I see fit... I am the deputy of the web!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Sitting at the top of my mighty rolly chair grinning at all of my victi- I mean, friends.

What part of your life do you think you need to improve on?
Need to improve? Ha! Nothing. I am perfect.

What would your friends say about you?
Friends? Ask yourself, Miz. I know you miss me, since you're so in love with me.

Posted by: Funnyy ()
Date: June 02, 2021 09:32PM

The funniest premise of this thread is assuming Basl could even get to the interview phase LOL. Once a prospective employer does a cursory google search (and they all do) they will see his online escapades
and toss his resume into the shredder.

Posted by: Ugh yes ()
Date: June 02, 2021 09:36PM

But it's make believe. You know, like everything in Michael's wonderful life!

Posted by: Percolator ()
Date: June 02, 2021 09:58PM

It's time
Attachments:
OIP~3.jpeg

Posted by: green hair i really care ()
Date: June 02, 2021 10:15PM

the green hair and face and neck and hand tats would be a deal breaker

Posted by: Hazi ()
Date: June 03, 2021 10:50AM

Applicant basl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you give me
> the first paycheck in advance?

Lol

Posted by: This is totally somethin he'd do ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:32AM

Basl doesn't shut up Wrote:
> **Where do you see yourself in 5 years

> P4. In 5 years William will be committed to the
> mental hospital.
>
> ***Interviewer - sir I'm sorry, what? Who?
> William?

HAHAHAHA

Posted by: Hella fuckin hilarious ()
Date: June 03, 2021 12:25PM

Definitely NOT eesh Wrote:
Why? Did someone accuse me of being talentless?

LOL

Posted by: BIDEN IS A SHIT EATING MAGGOT! ()
Date: June 03, 2021 12:31PM

BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIA!!

BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIA!!

Posted by: before she died of THE cancer HA ()
Date: June 03, 2021 12:42PM

Definitely NOT eesh Wrote:
> My mother told me so before she died of the cancer

LOL

Posted by: BIDEN IS A SHIT EATING MAGGOT! ()
Date: June 03, 2021 12:43PM

Posted by: Restore Forum 4 ()
Date: June 03, 2021 07:26PM

Restore Forum 4

Posted by: MamaHeIeniasRVA ()
Date: June 03, 2021 10:59PM

How exactly would he explain away the protective orders against him if asked about it by a potential employer?

Posted by: My guess ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:01PM

He'd have a meltdown and bitch that the employer is on team miz

Posted by: No one's asking ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:05PM

The mythical non existent protective order?

Easy, no one would ever ask. It's not relevant.

Posted by: If it didn't exist... ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:08PM

Eesh would have no problem posting from his eesh name to talk shit. Instead he has to hide out like the little bitch that he is because she has him by the balls and controls his internet activity and his life (redundant).

The two year protective order is in fact real. Deal with it. Eesh lives with it everyday.

Posted by: nice try you desperate pussy ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:09PM

MamaHeIeniasRVA Wrote:
> How exactly would he explain away the protective
> orders against him if asked about it by a
> potential employer?

L vs I, check the post history on the account

You’re not mama helena you ugly no neck tiny tatted down to your 2 inch dick bbc loving aids infested “I miss my mommy” head ass bitch

we can smell the desperation

Posted by: If that's true ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:10PM

Why won't he sign in to his eesh account and dispute the claim in any of the threads where it matters? The basl bullshit just doesn't add up. Period.

Posted by: Startin to sound like me there ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:11PM

LMFAO!! ^

Posted by: Look Michael ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:12PM

MamaHeIeniasRVA Wrote:
> How exactly would he explain away the protective
> orders against him if asked about it by a
> potential employer?

1. You'll never have a potential employer
2. Even if you did we're not going to give you any ideas
3. Hot topic doesn't hire 40 year old obese hogs

Posted by: MamaHeIeniasRVA ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:14PM

nice try you desperate pussy Wrote:
> MamaHeIeniasRVA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How exactly would he explain away the
> protective
> > orders against him if asked about it by a
> > potential employer?
>
>
> L vs I, check the post history on the account
>
> You’re not mama helena you ugly no neck tiny
> tatted down to your 2 inch dick bbc loving aids
> infested “I miss my mommy” head ass bitch
>
> we can smell the desperation

Wow, you know all your letters and the different between upper and lower case too. You must be popular with the ladies.

Posted by: obviously ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:15PM

If that's true Wrote:
> Why won't he sign in to his eesh account and
> dispute the claim in any of the threads where it
> matters?

Because you want him to. Eesh doesn't take orders from your sorry ass

Posted by: Not really ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:16PM

User Profile : MamaHeIeniasRVA
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 06/03/2021 11:13PM

Posted by: hey dumbass. ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:17PM

Employers do not ask such questions of anyone.

Posted by: nice try you desperate pussy ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:17PM

MamaHeIeniasRVA Wrote:
> nice try you desperate pussy Wrote:
> -----
> > MamaHeIeniasRVA Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > How exactly would he explain away the
> > protective
> > > orders against him if asked about it by a
> > > potential employer?
> >
> >
> > L vs I, check the post history on the account
> >
> > You’re not mama helena you ugly no neck tiny
> > tatted down to your 2 inch dick bbc loving aids
> > infested “I miss my mommy” head ass bitch
> >
> > we can smell the desperation
>
> Wow, you know all your letters and the different
> between upper and lower case too. You must be
> popular with the ladies.

That the best you got, Basl? You’re weak! I cannot stop laughing at how pathetic you are.. It honestly makes me so hard to see you fail at every attempt to bring this woman down LOL Get owned loser

Posted by: Mega mind mikey ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:18PM

You are lying yourself into such a convoluted web your denials haven't made sense in months, you can't be this stupid, the shit you're spewing doesn't add up. Do the damn math, use your fingers, use your fucking chins if you have to. Your excuses are retarded. Sign in and deny it if it's bullshit.

Posted by: Not my comment but fuck if reply ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:18PM

obviously Wrote:
> Because you want him to. Eesh doesn't take orders
> from your sorry ass

Actually, it's because he legally cannot and he takes orders from the courts. He is hiding out like a weak bitch because this chick is literally controlling his life.

If she weren't he'd come on here and defend himself. He cannot because he has a two year protective order against him and will go back to jail. We'll all see his green haired mugshot and tattooed deformed bloated face and clown him to DEATH

Posted by: Oh Lord dumbass Basl logic ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:19PM

hey dumbass. Wrote:
> Employers do not ask such questions of anyone.

When it comes up on a background check they do. Dumbass. Obviously you've never held a job.

Convictions, which Michael Basl has two violation of protective order from Miz will show up.

Good luck ever explaining that shit away.

Posted by: Again with this web ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:21PM

Why would they want him to? Why would it matter to anyone if he signs in to deny it if it actually isn't true? This is pretty basic logic, that is all going right over your fat little cabbage patch head

Re: HHAow would Michael Basl describe himself in a job interview?
Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:21PM

Mega mind mikey Wrote:
> use your
> fingers, use your fucking chins if you have to.

LMFAOOMG BITCH I AM DEADDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: Who are you ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:22PM

Again with this web Wrote:
> Why would they want him to? Why would it matter to
> anyone if he signs in to deny it if it actually
> isn't true? This is pretty basic logic, that is
> all going right over your fat little cabbage patch
> head

You lost me lol what who

Posted by: use your fucking chins LMFAO ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:23PM

Can't breathe @ use your fucking chins if you have to.

LMFAO

Posted by: Easey ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:24PM

Oh Lord dumbass Basl logic Wrote:
> hey dumbass. Wrote:
> -----
> > Employers do not ask such questions of anyone.
>
> When it comes up on a background check they do.
> Dumbass. Obviously you've never held a job.
>
> Convictions, which Michael Basl has two violation
> of protective order from Miz will show up.
>
> Good luck ever explaining that shit away.

Incredibly easily:

Explaining two minor misdemeanor convictions for beeping his car horn at two insane criminals who claimed to be scared of him yet invited him to the very places where the horn-honking took place.

They were not violent crimes nor crimes of moral turpitude, they took place over 5 years ago, and they individuals involved held a long-standing grudge against him.

Hell, eesh is practically a saint. People have no problem getting hired with much worse than that.

Posted by: LOL here we go y'all ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:25PM

Uh huh. And bankruptcy was a victory LMFAO

Posted by: west ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:27PM

Again with this web Wrote:
> Why would they want him to? Why would it matter to
> anyone if he signs in to deny it if it actually
> isn't true? This is pretty basic logic, that is
> all going right over your fat little cabbage patch
> head

They want him to sign in thinking that it will somehow induce This bocook chick to swear out a warrant against him, when in fact, that's not how protective orders work. Eesh can log in and post here all he wants. There is no restriction against that.

He can even post to any of the numerous threads about the Bocook woman if he so chooses, but it puts him in a gray area of sorts. Would interacting with the Bocook skank be a violation of the protective order? Technically, but there's no telling how a judge would interpret it.

Michael is better off just not posting here for a while until things cool off. Sylvanna posting to this site (supposedly) to interact with us isn't helping her. I actually think the "MamaHeleniasRVA" user isn't really her. I think it's an imposter. None of what that character has posted has made any sense and it really could be anyone. It could be Michael for all we know.

Posted by: You lost, Miz ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:28PM

LOL here we go y'all Wrote:
> Uh huh. And bankruptcy was a victory LMFAO

You dropped out of art school. But you shouldn't need an accounting degree to know spending $306 on a Ch.7 to get your $302,000 lawlsuit discharged is indeed a victory.

You lost, Miz.

Posted by: moral turpitude ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:29PM

Basl is a thief. That's moral turpitude. Having protective orders against you is moral turpitude issues as well as violating them. No employer is going to care what the violation was, just the fact that you disobeyed a court order is bad enough. The fact that you even have a protective order, well two in this case speaks for itself.

Sure, people have gotten hired for much worse. Now, you tell me - what sorts of jobs do these other convicted criminals have?
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210603-101623.png

Posted by: Cat does not exist ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:29PM

It is possible eesh and Sylvanna are one and the same person, or there is no "Sylvanna"

Posted by: Basl your mental retardation has ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:30PM

Easey Wrote:
> Oh Lord dumbass Basl logic Wrote:
> -----
> > hey dumbass. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Employers do not ask such questions of
> anyone.
> >
> > When it comes up on a background check they do.
> > Dumbass. Obviously you've never held a job.
> >
> > Convictions, which Michael Basl has two
> violation
> > of protective order from Miz will show up.
> >
> > Good luck ever explaining that shit away.
>
> Incredibly easily:
>
> Explaining two minor misdemeanor convictions for
> beeping his car horn at two insane criminals who
> claimed to be scared of him yet invited him to the
> very places where the horn-honking took place.
>
> They were not violent crimes nor crimes of moral
> turpitude, they took place over 5 years ago, and
> they individuals involved held a long-standing
> grudge against him.
>
> Hell, eesh is practically a saint. People have no
> problem getting hired with much worse than that.

reached an all time peek

“ A “crime of moral turpitude” (CMT) is basically one that was done recklessly or with evil intent, and which shocks the public conscience as inherently base, vile, or depraved, contrary to the rules of morality and the duties owed between people or to society in general.”

IE: a protective order violation, better yet, multiple violations of a protective order constitute as CMTs.

Keep up.

Posted by: IntrepidDreams ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:35PM

Sylvanna is just pissed that she’s got a preliminary protective order out of Fairfax against her. She doesn’t have the gas money to get there and back.

Protective orders are issued wherever the petitioner or the respondent resides. She doesn’t know about eesh’s Tysons Corner address that he’s had since 2019.

Posted by: Steven don't wonder ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:35PM

Eesh tried to have Miz murdered by swat. His mother knows this to be true as well as God. He will not get away with that or anything else he has done

Posted by: West ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:36PM

Cat does not exist Wrote:
> It is possible eesh and Sylvanna are one and the
> same person, or there is no "Sylvanna"

I have thought that myself. Sort of reminds me of when Miz was obsessing over that high school kid Kyle Pressnell. Kyle had absolutely nothing to do with this site, yet Miz was posting as him and about him making it seem as if he was at least indirectly associated with this site.

The PERSON Kyle Pressnell exists, but his exploits and supposed usage of this forum were fictitious, which was why Kyle and his family considered legal action against William.

I imagine this is a similar scenario.

Posted by: GPS tracker stalker locker ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:36PM

IntrepidDreams Wrote:
> She doesn’t know about eesh’s Tysons Corner
> address that he’s had since 2019.

Plenty of people know about the other houses he stays at when he's hiding out pretending to be in Arizona

Posted by: Case Dismissed ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:39PM

moral turpitude Wrote:
> Basl is not a thief.

FIFY

> Sure, people have gotten hired for much worse.
> Now, you tell me - what sorts of jobs do these
> other convicted criminals have?

That 2014 case was dismissed over 6 years ago. It's not even on the table.

I have hired hundreds of people with some kind of criminal record, including felonies. Protective order violations are pretty minor low level things.

There are literally hundreds of open jobs at my company alone and I guarantee if eesh applied to any position, his legal troubles would not be an impediment. I can name several other major employers as well.
Attachments:
basl case dismissed.jpg

Posted by: Again... ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:41PM

Basl is posting anonymously trying to convince people that the entire situation is fictitious and no protective order exists, much less that the sylvanna woman doesn't exist. If that's true why would he need to lay low and not post? It doesn't add up. He's a liar.

Posted by: HR ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:42PM

Case Dismissed Wrote:
> moral turpitude Wrote:
> -----
> > Basl is not a thief.
>
> FIFY
>
> > Sure, people have gotten hired for much worse.
> > Now, you tell me - what sorts of jobs do these
> > other convicted criminals have?
>
> That 2014 case was dismissed over 6 years ago.
> It's not even on the table.
>
> I have hired hundreds of people with some kind of
> criminal record, including felonies. Protective
> order violations are pretty minor low level
> things.
>
> There are literally hundreds of open jobs at my
> company alone and I guarantee if eesh applied to
> any position, his legal troubles would not be an
> impediment. I can name several other major
> employers as well.

Jobs doing what? Garbage disposal or janitorial work?

Posted by: or really? ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:42PM

Steven don't wonder Wrote:
> Eesh tried to have Miz murdered by swat. His
> mother knows this to be true as well as God. He
> will not get away with that or anything else he
> has done

So why did the Morenos swear and affirm that it was TheNorthman who swatted them?

Further, Miz eventually admitted he swatted himself.

Posted by: Basl is hungry ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:44PM

Case Dismissed Wrote:
> moral turpitude Wrote:
> -----
> > Basl is not a thief.
>
> FIFY
>
>
> That 2014 case was dismissed over 6 years ago.
> It's not even on the table.

It doesn't say not guilty. Because he is guilty. He's bragged about being a food stealing faggot before.

What kind of poor ass ghetto bitch has to steal food bruh? That's seriously sad.

Posted by: West ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:46PM

Again... Wrote:
> Basl is posting anonymously trying to convince
> people that the entire situation is fictitious and
> no protective order exists, much less that the
> sylvanna woman doesn't exist. If that's true why
> would he need to lay low and not post? It doesn't
> add up. He's a liar.

I have wondered this too, but some of the information we currently have doesn't add up. Sylvanna claimed that Eesh had been posting about her on Reddit and this site since at least 2018. Do a name search of her and nothing pops up until March of 2021 at the earliest. I'm not a big fan of Reddit as I think it's a major cluster fuck, but the half hearted search I did came up with no hits on her name associated with his 1981Eesh Reddit handle.

Furthermore, there is nothing in the VA Case information System regarding any sort of protective order against Eesh in any county. I also called the court houses at Henrico, Chesterfield and even Fairfax and there is nothing on file with them pertaining to a protective order.

There seems to be more to this than what we know.

Posted by: Piggledy ()

Louise Basl knows what her son did and so does God. Trying to have strangers from the internet murdered isn't a very nice thing to do.

Things that we do in life have a funny way of catching up to us and coming back on us though.

Posted by: I don't know... ()

What kind of shit hole the rest of you may work at, but my employer won't let you through the hiring process if you have any dui or even too many moving violations... and driving or using company vehicles is not even involved in the work. The job market does not favor the employee currently, there is tons of competition.

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:48PM

Basl is hungry Wrote:
> Case Dismissed Wrote:
> -----
> > moral turpitude Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Basl is not a thief.
> >
> > FIFY
> >
> >
> > That 2014 case was dismissed over 6 years ago.
> > It's not even on the table.
>
> It doesn't say not guilty. Because he is guilty.
> He's bragged about being a food stealing faggot
> before.
>
> What kind of poor ass ghetto bitch has to steal
> food bruh? That's seriously sad.

Did your lawyer tell you that? Maybe you should get another lawyer. Case dismissed is not guilty.
Attachments:
jew with a mullet.png

Posted by: Omgggggfggg the delusions LOL ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:49PM

West Wrote:
> also called the court houses at Henrico,
> Chesterfield and even Fairfax and there is nothing
> on file with them pertaining to a protective
> order.
>
> There seems to be more to this than what we know.

LMFAO! You're obviously lying Michael and nobody believes your stupid ass.

Posted by: You're an amazing troll I tell U ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:53PM

Hi William. Wrote:
> Did your lawyer tell you that? Maybe you should
> get another lawyer. Case dismissed is not guilty.

It would say not guilty. He was guilty.

If I'm speeding and go to court and they tell me to pay a fine and my case gets dismissed does that mean I was no longer speeding, even though I was?

Like why the fuck are you so retarded? How did you and I'm being absolutely serious as shit right now. HOW have you made it this far in life with half a brain?!

I used to think you were just trolling but you're actually suffering from brain damage.

Posted by: so wrong lol ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:54PM

Hi William. Wrote:
> Basl is hungry Wrote:
> -----
> > Case Dismissed Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > moral turpitude Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Basl is not a thief.
> > >
> > > FIFY
> > >
> > >
> > > That 2014 case was dismissed over 6 years
> ago.
> > > It's not even on the table.
> >
> > It doesn't say not guilty. Because he is
> guilty.
> > He's bragged about being a food stealing faggot
> > before.
> >
> > What kind of poor ass ghetto bitch has to steal
> > food bruh? That's seriously sad.
>
> Did your lawyer tell you that? Maybe you should
> get another lawyer. Case dismissed is not guilty.

Wrong.

You get pulled over for speeding. You were speeding, no doubts. Ticket is issued.. go to court.. the judge dismisses it. You were guilty of speeding but it was dismissed.

Idiot

Posted by: Jobs are plentiful ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:54PM

I don't know... Wrote:
> What kind of shit hole the rest of you may work
> at, but my employer won't let you through the
> hiring process if you have any dui or even too
> many moving violations... and driving or using
> company vehicles is not even involved in the work.
> The job market does not favor the employee
> currently, there is tons of competition.

Try SAIC, CSC, General Dynamics, Pereton, Raytheon, and any of at leat 20 smaller companies that I know offhand. None of them would bar eesh for two minor protective order violations for beeping a car horn. I can guarantee that 100%. We have hundreds of open vacancies. The market is very favorable to job-seekers and has been for several years.

Posted by: so wrong lol ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:55PM

You're an amazing troll I tell U Wrote:
> Hi William. Wrote:
> -----
> > Did your lawyer tell you that? Maybe you
> should
> > get another lawyer. Case dismissed is not
> guilty.
>
> It would say not guilty. He was guilty.
>
> If I'm speeding and go to court and they tell me
> to pay a fine and my case gets dismissed does that
> mean I was no longer speeding, even though I was?
>
> Like why the fuck are you so retarded? How did you
> and I'm being absolutely serious as shit right
> now. HOW have you made it this far in life with
> half a brain?!
>
> I used to think you were just trolling but you're
> actually suffering from brain damage.

wtf are you me????!

Posted by: I fuckin cannot with this guy yo ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:55PM

I don't know... Wrote:
> What kind of shit hole the rest of you may work at,

Obviously this fucking dumb fat fuck who's posting is a lying piece of shit. He talking about he hired people LOL!

Yeah. You hires them people in your head that tell you that bankruptcy is a victory nigga LMFAO

Posted by: Law says ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:56PM

so wrong lol Wrote:
> Hi William. Wrote:
> -----
> > Basl is hungry Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Case Dismissed Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > moral turpitude Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Basl is not a thief.
> > > >
> > > > FIFY
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That 2014 case was dismissed over 6 years
> > ago.
> > > > It's not even on the table.
> > >
> > > It doesn't say not guilty. Because he is
> > guilty.
> > > He's bragged about being a food stealing
> faggot
> > > before.
> > >
> > > What kind of poor ass ghetto bitch has to
> steal
> > > food bruh? That's seriously sad.
> >
> > Did your lawyer tell you that? Maybe you
> should
> > get another lawyer. Case dismissed is not
> guilty.
>
>
> Wrong.
>
> You get pulled over for speeding. You were
> speeding, no doubts. Ticket is issued.. go to
> court.. the judge dismisses it. You were guilty of
> speeding but it was dismissed.
>
> Idiot

Dismissed is not guilty.

Posted by: Dying of laughter ()
Date: June 03, 2021 11:58PM

Jobs are plentiful Wrote:

> We have hundreds of open vacancies.

Yes Michael. It's very obvious to anyone that your brain has hundreds of vacancies open LMFAO

Posted by: The Basl's are poor white trash ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:00AM

Law says Wrote:
>> Dismissed is not guilty.

Nobody is talking about the law. We're talking about if the bitch stole. Yes. It did. So it's guilty thus rendering it a thief. I can find several posts of it bragging about stealing from Safeway and Kroger and skipping out on restaurant bills like the low life white trash ghetto bitch that the Basl family breeds

Posted by: If that shits true ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:02AM

Why cant you get a job? Why you still broke? Go on and apply for a job at Raytheon basl. The only job you can get is entry level that's willing to hire anyone and doesn't have a reputation to worry about in this social network cancel culture age. Fast food, gas station, servpro... that's your market, go get you an application you bankrupt chump.

Posted by: Someone had this removed ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:06AM

West Wrote:
> Sylvanna claimed that Eesh had been posting about
> her on Reddit and this site since at least 2018.
> Do a name search of her and nothing pops up until
> March of 2021 at the earliest.

Oh and you know protective orders are not public information and will not show up in a court search so you can cut the bullshit out.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210604-000239.png
Screenshot_20210604-000229.png

Posted by: Remember that Michael? ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:08AM

Hm?

Posted by: reds ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:09AM

Someone had this removed Wrote:
> West Wrote:
> -----
> > Sylvanna claimed that Eesh had been posting
> about
> > her on Reddit and this site since at least
> 2018.
> > Do a name search of her and nothing pops up
> until
> > March of 2021 at the earliest.
>
>
> Oh and you know protective orders are not public
> information and will not show up in a court search
> so you can cut the bullshit out.

Sure William. None of us, of course believe any of your bullshit, you pedo fuck.

Posted by: Hiring Manager ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:10AM

Do any of you have jobs? It doesn't sound like it.

Nothing on Fairfax Underground has one single iota of impact in a hiring decisions. Performing background screening checks is often outsourced to a third party. The third party companies that do background screening essentially check credit history and criminal records for the most part.

Posted by: Busted Michael ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:14AM

I'm genuinely curious as to how this was found out"

Oh. How about because you posted it here, Michael?

Why don't you tell everyone how you had Cary remove this thread right before your protective order hearing.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210604-001014.png

Posted by: Sure William ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:16AM

Busted Michael Wrote:
> I'm genuinely curious as to how this was found
> out"
>
> Oh. How about because you posted it here,
> Michael?
>
> Why don't you tell everyone how you had Cary
> remove this thread right before your protective
> order hearing.

Get a life.

Posted by: Thanks Miz! You're a hero! ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:16AM

Hiring Manager Wrote:
credit
> history and criminal records for the most part.

LMFAO Michael Basl has shitty credit thanks to his bankruptcy from Miz and he has two class 1 misdemeanors also from Miz. Yeah. He ain't getting no job.

Posted by: Nothing burger ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:17AM

Looks to me like someone else was fucking with eesh.

Posted by: Yeah sure Michael ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:19AM

A little clearer
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210604-001722.png

Posted by: No one agrees bitch ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:21AM

Nothing burger Wrote:
> Looks to me like someone else was fucking with eesh.

Of course being a slant eyed stalker retard that's exactly how you'd interpret the situation. The forever victim Basl

Posted by: financial matters ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:21AM

Thanks Miz! You're a hero! Wrote:
> Hiring Manager Wrote:
> -----
> credit
> > history and criminal records for the most part.
>
>
> LMFAO Michael Basl has shitty credit thanks to his
> bankruptcy from Miz and he has two class 1
> misdemeanors also from Miz. Yeah. He ain't getting
> no job.

Bankruptcy does not really have much impact on credit. Furthermore the concern from an employer would not be a bankruptcy, but rather owing significant unpaid debts with no plan or effort to repay them,

I'm now convinced none of you have never held jobs.

Posted by: junkyard ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:23AM

financial matters Wrote:
> Thanks Miz! You're a hero! Wrote:
> -----
> > Hiring Manager Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > credit
> > > history and criminal records for the most
> part.
> >
> >
> > LMFAO Michael Basl has shitty credit thanks to
> his
> > bankruptcy from Miz and he has two class 1
> > misdemeanors also from Miz. Yeah. He ain't
> getting
> > no job.
>
> Bankruptcy does not really have much impact on
> credit. Furthermore the concern from an employer
> would not be a bankruptcy, but rather owing
> significant unpaid debts with no plan or effort to
> repay them,
>
> I'm now convinced none of you have never held
> jobs.

9/10 of the people who post here work low wage jobs and live with their parents.

Posted by: Fucking hilarious ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:23AM

Hearing basl explain how great the job market is for prospective employees to good positions is the funniest thing I'll hear all year, and its barely June. Mike, I know you've been unemployed so long you're clueless so I'll explain it for you. The good jobs are heavily populated by baby boomers that aren't retiring early, or often even well past their eligible retirement age for medical insurance purposes. There will come a time when that changes but it hasn't yet, largely because a lot of men in these positions have a wife younger than them that is not old enough herself and is on the husband's employers insurance plan. I know this because I have a good job, and they've explained to me directly why they haven't retired and what they're waiting on. FoH chump

Posted by: 493 ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:24AM

financial matters Wrote:
employer
> would not be a bankruptcy, but rather owing
> significant unpaid debts with no plan or effort to
> repay them,

We all have seen Basl's credit report. He couldn't afford to pay Fingerhut or credit one bank $25 a month. His current score is 493

Posted by: Make an Entrance ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:25AM

He should just walk in with a boom box blasting this

https://youtu.be/mt84J7U75e0

Posted by: trig ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:28AM

Fucking hilarious Wrote:
> Hearing basl explain how great the job market is
> for prospective employees to good positions is the
> funniest thing I'll hear all year, and its barely
> June. Mike, I know you've been unemployed so long
> you're clueless so I'll explain it for you. The
> good jobs are heavily populated by baby boomers
> that aren't retiring early, or often even well
> past their eligible retirement age for medical
> insurance purposes. There will come a time when
> that changes but it hasn't yet, largely because a
> lot of men in these positions have a wife younger
> than them that is not old enough herself and is on
> the husband's employers insurance plan. I know
> this because I have a good job, and they've
> explained to me directly why they haven't retired
> and what they're waiting on. FoH chump

It depends on your field, but in general, there are millions of jobs that have gone unfilled for over a year. Especially in cyber security and IT positions with government contractors. Eesh could very easily snag one of those jobs and make $150K if he wasn't busy fucking around on the computer and stalking people.

This for me is one of the more puzzling aspects of Basl's personality. He seemingly has all the tools one needs to prosper in our area. Ex military, ability to obtain a security clearance and he at least knows his way around a computer. He decided a while ago however that it was more important to misuse computer systems than use them for good and for building a career. People here joke about it, but it's actually quite sad.

Posted by: Michael Basl is a stalker! ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:28AM

Sure William Wrote:
> Get a life.

LOL! "Sure William, get a life" ROFL! Yeah. That's all you have to say right now. This thread mysteriously disappeared in March.

Why is that? Why was Basl posting on a thread about this woman from almost 3 years ago. Wondering how "someone else" found her out.

This right here shows he knew who she was; because he posted her name. And the thread and is still posting everything else and that is why he has the two year protective order.

You can say anything else bitch. You're busted and thought you had covered your tracks by getting this removed.

Nope!
Attachments:
Snapchat-450705147.jpg

Posted by: reds ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:30AM

Michael Basl is a stalker! Wrote:
> Sure William Wrote:
> -----
> > Get a life.
>
> LOL! "Sure William, get a life" ROFL! Yeah. That's
> all you have to say right now. This thread
> mysteriously disappeared in March.
>
> Why is that? Why was Basl posting on a thread
> about this woman from almost 3 years ago.
> Wondering how "someone else" found her out.
>
> This right here shows he knew who she was; because
> he posted her name. And the thread and is still
> posting everything else and that is why he has the
> two year protective order.
>
> You can say anything else bitch. You're busted and
> thought you had covered your tracks by getting
> this removed.
>
> Nope!

I question whether she is a real person. That sounds ridiculous, but consider earlier during this whole thing, "someone" was posting pictures of an entirely different woman who was allegedly Sylvanna.

Posted by: Miz and eesh are soulmates ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:32AM

trig Wrote:
> People here joke about it,
> but it's actually quite sad.

The only joke is Michael Basl and his life. We're all well aware of how sad he is and that's what makes it so much fucking fun and funny! His life is so worthless and empty he's mad at the world this is what he does to take his mind off how much of a failure he is at life.

He doesn't care about money or jobs. He wants to be loved. Likes. Have friends. A companion and that will NEVER EVER happen for him. He will die alone lonely and miserable like his twin flame William Moreno.

Posted by: call me eesh ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:34AM

There is far more work than there are people to do it, of any generation. On my programs I am literally losing money because I can't hire people to fill positions that are fully-funded. Because these position are vacant I can't bill the customer.

There are literally hundreds of open unfilled positions at most companies I know of. Subcontractors are fighting over the same candidates often to fill the same spot.

https://jobs.saic.com/

https://careers.leidos.com/

https://www.gdit.com/careers/

Posted by: More ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:36AM

Many openings here as well

https://www.kbr.com/en/careers

Posted by: security officer ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:37AM

call me eesh Wrote:
> There is far more work than there are people to do
> it, of any generation. On my programs I am
> literally losing money because I can't hire people
> to fill positions that are fully-funded. Because
> these position are vacant I can't bill the
> customer.
>
> There are literally hundreds of open unfilled
> positions at most companies I know of.
> Subcontractors are fighting over the same
> candidates often to fill the same spot.
>
> https://jobs.saic.com/
>
> https://careers.leidos.com/
>
> https://www.gdit.com/careers/

None of these places (Iv'e work at two of them) would ever hire Michael. Not because he could not do the job, but because he would not be able to obtain a security clearance or at least, it would take a lot of intervention from the sponsoring contractor to pull strings to get him one.

Posted by: Michael Basl knows she's real ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:39AM

reds Wrote:
> I question whether she is a real person.

Nah. She's not. She's a hologram. And she took Michael Basl to court.

In fact she and her protective order are so fake that's why eesh hasn't one posted about any of this.

I mean makes sense right? Because we all know how much he loves posting about his crimes and court dates. Posting his warrants and social security number, etc.

Posted by: Thr33 B!ind M!c3 ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:42AM

You see children,

When you go to court and try to appeal a protective order by lying under oath and saying you've never seen this woman before and have never posted about her online; that's how you get a one year protective order extended to a two year protective order.

Always remember, there's people out there who document everything. Watch, everything. Follow, everyone. And they always have an Ace up their sleeve.

So, keep it up. It'll be shut down all in due time.

Posted by: Not a problem ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:43AM

security officer Wrote:
> call me eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > There is far more work than there are people to
> do
> > it, of any generation. On my programs I am
> > literally losing money because I can't hire
> people
> > to fill positions that are fully-funded.
> Because
> > these position are vacant I can't bill the
> > customer.
> >
> > There are literally hundreds of open unfilled
> > positions at most companies I know of.
> > Subcontractors are fighting over the same
> > candidates often to fill the same spot.
> >
> > https://jobs.saic.com/
> >
> > https://careers.leidos.com/
> >
> > https://www.gdit.com/careers/
>
>
> None of these places (Iv'e work at two of them)
> would ever hire Michael. Not because he could not
> do the job, but because he would not be able to
> obtain a security clearance or at least, it would
> take a lot of intervention from the sponsoring
> contractor to pull strings to get him one.

They would hire him. Whether he could or could not get a clearance doesn't matter because he doesn't have one currently, which is the main consideration.

None of the commercial contracts require a clearance. Nor do most state and local government congtracts. Some federal work does not require a clearance and some requires only a public trust, which basl could get.

Posted by: 771 open jobs at GDIT ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:47AM

https://www.gdit.com/careers/search/?q=&filterClearance=None
there are 771 open jobs that match "none" clearance

Posted by: Time to make a new thread ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:47AM

I like how you're literally sitting here having a conversation with yourself about whether or not you'd get hired somewhere.

We already know you can't get a job, you know it too. It's why you went ahead and tattooed your face hands and neck and dyed your hair green. You are a loser and you are worthless Michael Basl and no one is ever going to love you and you'll never have any true friends. They'll all just get protective orders against you like Joe did ROFL loser!

Posted by: DIA guy ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:48AM

Not a problem Wrote:
> security officer Wrote:
> -----
> > call me eesh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > There is far more work than there are people
> to
> > do
> > > it, of any generation. On my programs I am
> > > literally losing money because I can't hire
> > people
> > > to fill positions that are fully-funded.
> > Because
> > > these position are vacant I can't bill the
> > > customer.
> > >
> > > There are literally hundreds of open unfilled
> > > positions at most companies I know of.
> > > Subcontractors are fighting over the same
> > > candidates often to fill the same spot.
> > >
> > > https://jobs.saic.com/
> > >
> > > https://careers.leidos.com/
> > >
> > > https://www.gdit.com/careers/
> >
> >
> > None of these places (Iv'e work at two of them)
> > would ever hire Michael. Not because he could
> not
> > do the job, but because he would not be able to
> > obtain a security clearance or at least, it
> would
> > take a lot of intervention from the sponsoring
> > contractor to pull strings to get him one.
>
> They would hire him. Whether he could or could
> not get a clearance doesn't matter because he
> doesn't have one currently, which is the main
> consideration.
>
> None of the commercial contracts require a
> clearance. Nor do most state and local government
> congtracts. Some federal work does not require a
> clearance and some requires only a public trust,
> which basl could get.

Also important too is the fact that Michael didn’t have his clearance revoked as opposed to it simply lapsing.

Posted by: It was in fact revoked ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:49AM

It was revoked

Posted by: But at least ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:50AM

Time to make a new thread Wrote:
> I like how you're literally sitting here having a
> conversation with yourself about whether or not
> you'd get hired somewhere.
>
> We already know you can't get a job, you know it
> too. It's why you went ahead and tattooed your
> face hands and neck and dyed your hair green. You
> are a loser and you are worthless Michael Basl and
> no one is ever going to love you and you'll never
> have any true friends. They'll all just get
> protective orders against you like Joe did ROFL
> loser!

There’s a chance he could get a job, William. Unlike yourself who has no marketable skills and oh, just that minor detail about you being a self admitted pedophile

Posted by: No security clearance ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:50AM

Michael Basl also can't legally own guns for the next two years

Posted by: Not revoked ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:52AM

It was in fact revoked Wrote:
> It was revoked

Why don't you check JPASS and post a screenshot of this "revoked" clearance like you did of his fake credit report.

If it were revoked there would be a report on the incident the revocation resulted from, and there isn't one. It simply lapsed from not being active/used.

Posted by: My employer has exactly ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:55AM

3 positions open right now, and its not due to any shortage of applicants. The hiring process takes at least 6 months and the client is so high profile that the vast majority DO NOT GET THROUGH. Global companies do scrutinize records thoroughly and would rather be understaffed until they find a qualified candidate that meets the standards and image of the clients. Sorry to disappoint, but Mike basls records would never be accepted in a million years. That's reality.

Posted by: Daddy Allan geeze Louise ()
Date: June 04, 2021 12:55AM

But at least Wrote:

> There’s a chance he could get a job, William.
> Unlike yourself who has no marketable skills and
> oh, just that minor detail about you being a self
> admitted pedophile

Sheesh. You are one pathetic little pussy. If he could get a job he'd have one. People don't tattoo their heads neck and face and dye their hair green if they're looking to be taken seriously or are able to get a respectable job.

You can give up the bullshit now. You're a FUCKING loser Michael Basl. There's nothing you can do to change that or save face. We enjoy laughing at you daily. There's always something to talk about with you. This is the only place on earth where you get attention.

All those tattoos and piercings and hair colors and the people of the real world still ignore you. You're still invisible and everyone looks right past you or through you..they see what a pussy you really are on the inside vs. what you try to portray on the outside.

Your mom and uncle Allan are your real parents!

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.