HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
July 1st is Weed Independence Day
Posted by: Legal weed ()
Date: April 17, 2021 12:00PM

I ordered my Gorilla Glue auto flowers seeds in preparation. The 4 plant limit isn't bad. That's going to be a lot of buds

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: July 1st is Weed Independence Day
Posted by: Are you weed dependent? ()
Date: April 17, 2021 11:38PM

You sound like you are

Posted by: question.. ()
Date: April 17, 2021 11:43PM

why do libtardz want everyone stoned and defenseless?

Posted by: Who got the hooch ()
Date: April 17, 2021 11:44PM

I don't think I'm gonna wait until July 01. I think I'm gonna blaze up on 4/20. Maybe at around 4:20.

Posted by: Dont Bogart that joint my friend ()
Date: April 18, 2021 02:06AM

Just pass it over to me!

Posted by: It's even better than that ()
Date: April 18, 2021 04:17AM

4 plants is the limit before it becomes a civil offense. Not more than 10 plants and it's still just "okay, pay this little fine" but as long as you only have 4 outside they cant even bother looking inside without a warrant which will be hard to get because the 4 outside wont be a crime in the first place. My favorite part is when the legislators were asked "how is it legal to only possess an ounce, but you can grow 4 plants. That's going to make pounds not an ounce" and one of the legislators response was "the intent of the law is to limit possession while traveling to an ounce, as long as you're otherwise obeying the cultivation law theres no possession limit in your residence" cant wait to see what a court decides when these parts come up in a trial. Now we just have to get rid of this bullshit where I can't extract the oil. How come I can grow, possess, and use weed... but I cant cook with infused butter? I cant put buds in alcohol and drop that under my tongue? I cant press a bud in parchment paper and squeeze it with a hair straightener or I'm a criminal all of a sudden? What kind of dumb shit is that? "Okay weeds legal, but dont make it into a healthier application or you're going to jail!"

Posted by: white person. ()
Date: April 18, 2021 07:40AM

Let's see, I first discovered weed in high school back in 1988. In over 30 years there has never been a time when weed was not available. In Fairfax county white people with money had zero chance of getting a conviction for weed possession. Things simply have not changed, not at all.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.