HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
how long before they start using deep fakes and stand by their stories ?
Posted by: fake news not even faking ()
Date: April 07, 2021 06:57PM

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1379095491233910785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1379126832889524234%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fkatiepavlich%2F2021%2F04%2F07%2Fthe-60-minutes-smear-job-of-desantis-keeps-getting-worse-n2587523

unbelievable...

fake news version
lady reporter: (indignant) publix gave you 100k for your campaign and you gave them exclusive rights to distribute vaccine
desantis: (angry) that is not true, we gave vaccine to publix

full version:
desantis: (angry) that is not true, walgreens and cvs received it first in december, then in january we expanded to drive through, walmart, we gave vaccine to publix

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how long before they start using deep fakes and stand by their stories ?
Posted by: Foxlandia ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:11PM

fake news not even faking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/13790954912
> 33910785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed
> %7Ctwterm%5E1379126832889524234%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%
> 5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipshee
> t%2Fkatiepavlich%2F2021%2F04%2F07%2Fthe-60-minutes
> -smear-job-of-desantis-keeps-getting-worse-n258752
> 3
>
> unbelievable...
>
> fake news version
> lady reporter: (indignant) publix gave you 100k
> for your campaign and you gave them exclusive
> rights to distribute vaccine
> desantis: (angry) that is not true, we gave
> vaccine to publix
>
> full version:
> desantis: (angry) that is not true, walgreens and
> cvs received it first in december, then in january
> we expanded to drive through, walmart, we gave
> vaccine to publix

How many time today has Faux News used the word "Woke"? - their new buzzword.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how long before they start using deep fakes and stand by their stories ?
Posted by: Biden FUCKS America ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:12PM

If the USA still had elections Trump would still be president and DeSantis next.

I hope he sues the for defamation. 60 minutes has admitted it was bullshit and ran with the hit piece anyway.

They're not news, they're democrat liberal commie propaganda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how long before they start using deep fakes and stand by their stories ?
Posted by: libtard utopia only exists ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:15PM

even if libtard utopia were possible (it isn't) they wouldn't want it...because then they could not claim woke victim status

libtards need boogeyman or they don't exist

on the other hand patriots are fine in living their dream of freedom, accountability, and facts without libtards

so if you are a libtard, thank a conservative for being the boogeyman that gives meaning to your pathetic "life"

Foxlandia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fake news not even faking Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/13790954912
>
> >
> 33910785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed
>
> >
> %7Ctwterm%5E1379126832889524234%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%
>
> >
> 5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipshee
>
> >
> t%2Fkatiepavlich%2F2021%2F04%2F07%2Fthe-60-minutes
>
> >
> -smear-job-of-desantis-keeps-getting-worse-n258752
>
> > 3
> >
> > unbelievable...
> >
> > fake news version
> > lady reporter: (indignant) publix gave you 100k
> > for your campaign and you gave them exclusive
> > rights to distribute vaccine
> > desantis: (angry) that is not true, we gave
> > vaccine to publix
> >
> > full version:
> > desantis: (angry) that is not true, walgreens
> and
> > cvs received it first in december, then in
> january
> > we expanded to drive through, walmart, we gave
> > vaccine to publix
>
> How many time today has Faux News used the word
> "Woke"? - their new buzzword.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how long before they start using deep fakes and stand by their stories ?
Posted by: Biden's America ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:18PM

Liberalism is the worst disease in the universe.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  ********   ********        ** 
    **     **     **  **     **  **              ** 
    **     **     **  **     **  **              ** 
    **     **     **  **     **  ******          ** 
    **     **     **  **     **  **        **    ** 
    **     **     **  **     **  **        **    ** 
    **      *******   ********   **         ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.