HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: The Chauvin Trial is good shit ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:18PM

Floyd: “I ate too many drugs”

Even George Floyd knew he killed himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: what a joke CNN is ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:24PM

Jake Taber with his upper class silver spooned background says sarcastically "I've never heard anyone in my life put it that way" he doesn't believe it. Well Jake, yes!!! that's how "street guys" talk. You have been sheltered. The guy clearly said "I ate too many drugs" Don't forget, Floyd wasn't the brightest guy inn the first place. Defense wins. Maybe a homicide Manslaughter,, but not murder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: YTMWN ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:29PM

Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the cop's knee was on his neck for nearly 10 minutes at the same time he OD'd. And those two pathologists that said it was homicide, wtf do they know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: jijijffffffffij ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:55PM

YTMWN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the cop's
> knee was on his neck for nearly 10 minutes at the
> same time he OD'd. And those two pathologists
> that said it was homicide, wtf do they know.

It was on his shoulder blade and it wasn't continuous.

Floyd leaking drugs into the back seat of the squad SUV, in the 5 seconds he spent there. What a fucking asswipe!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: EWVKY ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:15PM

jijijffffffffij Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YTMWN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the cop's
> > knee was on his neck for nearly 10 minutes at
> the
> > same time he OD'd. And those two pathologists
> > that said it was homicide, wtf do they know.
>
> It was on his shoulder blade and it wasn't
> continuous.
>
> Floyd leaking drugs into the back seat of the
> squad SUV, in the 5 seconds he spent there. What
> a fucking asswipe!

You obviously never watched the video. Chauvin's lawyer has a clip of video from the very end just before the emts arrived that shows the cops knee partially on his shoulder after being on his neck for 9 minutes, but you're a trumptard. You'll believe anything that fits your beliefs, no matter how idiotic. And again, you know better than the pathologists. Because you're an "online researcher".

Idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: facts hurt my feewings ! ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:25PM

the question is simple...did floyd die from the 3 times lethal amount of fentanyl and speed in his blood that he admitted to taking or did he die from a magical knee that left no damage to his neck ?

if floyd had done like he did months earlier....go to er instead of trying to rob a store...he might have survived his overdose

floyd was a 6'6" 230 pounds and chauvin is 5'9" 140 pounds

this is like my 12 year old nephew choking me out and not leaving a mark...didn't happen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: Dnjfnfnfg ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:25PM

EWVKY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jijijffffffffij Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > YTMWN Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the
> cop's
> > > knee was on his neck for nearly 10 minutes at
> > the
> > > same time he OD'd. And those two
> pathologists
> > > that said it was homicide, wtf do they know.
> >
> > It was on his shoulder blade and it wasn't
> > continuous.
> >
> > Floyd leaking drugs into the back seat of the
> > squad SUV, in the 5 seconds he spent there.
> What
> > a fucking asswipe!
>
> You obviously never watched the video. Chauvin's
> lawyer has a clip of video from the very end just
> before the emts arrived that shows the cops knee
> partially on his shoulder after being on his neck
> for 9 minutes, but you're a trumptard. You'll
> believe anything that fits your beliefs, no matter
> how idiotic. And again, you know better than the
> pathologists. Because you're an "online
> researcher".
>
> Idiot.

Go fuck yourself!! You gonna cry when Chauvin walks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: ECFTX ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:31PM

facts hurt my feewings ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the question is simple...did floyd die from the 3
> times lethal amount of fentanyl and speed in his
> blood that he admitted to taking or did he die
> from a magical knee that left no damage to his
> neck ?

FLOYD WAS A FENTANYL ADDICT. ADDICTS CAN TAKE WAY MORE THAN A "LETHAL" DOSE.
>
> if floyd had done like he did months earlier....go
> to er instead of trying to rob a store...he might
> have survived his overdose
>
> floyd was a 6'6" 230 pounds and chauvin is 5'9"
> 140 pounds

FLOYD WAS IN HANDCUFFS.
>
> this is like my 12 year old nephew choking me out
> and not leaving a mark...didn't happen


PUT A 140 POUND WEIGHT ON YOUR NECK AS SEE WHAT IF FEELS LIKE, TRUMPTARD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:33PM

there are almost 30 full minutes of video from the incident,
but the ONLY thing libtards have bothered to look at is the
8 minute part, mostly because the libtard run press refuses
to show anything else and partly because libtards refuse to
google(small g) things that will prove them wrong

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: nigger brained libtards ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:53PM

All the libtard stations are running non stop footage of the trial, while taking breaks during the parts that are bad for the prosecution - like the part where the coroner mentions that the giant ape died of an OD and showed no signs of suffocation.

CNN and MSNBC are dying for the niggers to riot and burn everything down. It's all they live for and they desperately want Chauvin acquitted. They will get their wish if the jury is not asleep by now.

The whole trial is just a public show by a city that wants to get rid of cops. The pubic is watching and is all thinking the same thing...that Chauvin was just doing his job and this nigger "ate too many drugs". Except the libtards who are told what to say by their handlers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: Niggaz ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:55PM

.
Attachments:
1613084613302.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: XY6XB ()
Date: April 07, 2021 06:05PM

jus sayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there are almost 30 full minutes of video from the
> incident,
> but the ONLY thing libtards have bothered to look
> at is the
> 8 minute part, mostly because the libtard run
> press refuses
> to show anything else and partly because libtards
> refuse to
> google(small g) things that will prove them wrong

I have watched the full 30 minutes, trumptard. Most of it is George Floyd being an asshole, obviously drugged up, and being uncooperative without being violent. What's your point, trumptard? That because he was being difficult he deserved the death penalty? Actually, I do think that's what you believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: what dumb fuck you are ()
Date: April 07, 2021 06:15PM

XY6XB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jus sayin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > there are almost 30 full minutes of video from
> the
> > incident,
> > but the ONLY thing libtards have bothered to
> look
> > at is the
> > 8 minute part, mostly because the libtard run
> > press refuses
> > to show anything else and partly because
> libtards
> > refuse to
> > google(small g) things that will prove them
> wrong
>
> I have watched the full 30 minutes, trumptard.
> Most of it is George Floyd being an asshole,
> obviously drugged up, and being uncooperative
> without being violent. What's your point,
> trumptard? That because he was being difficult he
> deserved the death penalty? Actually, I do think
> that's what you believe.


If you knew anything, which its been plainly obvious you don't, you'd know how cops are trained to deal with people that are on drugs so the druggie doesn't hurt themselves or anyone else. Seems simple, if your dumb libshit ass is going to OD, do it at home and not out in public, behind the wheel of a car, while you have a warrant out for your dumb libshit ass. The ONLY thing that would've saved Floyd that night was if he had stayed home, and that's highly debatable, you dumb assed libshit.

There is no fucking way your dumb libshit ass watched all the video of the incident. You dumb assed libshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: triggered libtard hates facts ()
Date: April 07, 2021 09:11PM

ECFTX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> facts hurt my feewings ! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the question is simple...did floyd die from the
> 3
> > times lethal amount of fentanyl and speed in
> his
> > blood that he admitted to taking or did he die
> > from a magical knee that left no damage to his
> > neck ?
>
> FLOYD WAS A FENTANYL ADDICT. ADDICTS CAN TAKE WAY
> MORE THAN A "LETHAL" DOSE.

addicts need more to get high, the lethal dose remains the same

> >
> > if floyd had done like he did months
> earlier....go
> > to er instead of trying to rob a store...he
> might
> > have survived his overdose
> >
> > floyd was a 6'6" 230 pounds and chauvin is 5'9"
> > 140 pounds
>
> FLOYD WAS IN HANDCUFFS.

i could beat your ass with my hands behind my back, what is your point ?

> >
> > this is like my 12 year old nephew choking me
> out
> > and not leaving a mark...didn't happen
>
>
> PUT A 140 POUND WEIGHT ON YOUR NECK AS SEE WHAT IF
> FEELS LIKE, TRUMPTARD.

actually since he has 2 legs and is putting most of his wait on other leg, the ansser is less than 50 pounds on floyd

were you always the stupid one in class or did you get a liberal arts degree ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: St. Floyd the dead groid ()
Date: April 07, 2021 09:48PM

,
Attachments:
1617245094376.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: LoLz at libshits ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:04PM

sooo, the prosecution brought in a witness that was so good the defense called him back in as support for chauvins defense

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: soros press is ready for riots ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:47PM

state is paying huge money for private attorneys and outside expert witnesses and there is only a single lawyer defending against the state

so far the defense lawyer is kicking their high priced asses, but since the media only shows the prosecution, folks have no idea how badly the trial is actually going for the commie state

this way if the jury reaches a reasonable decision (floyd died from the 3 times fatal limit he admitted on video "i ate too many drugs!") they are guaranteed to have great riots now that the weather is nice

i wonder what surprises his dealer buddy who refused to testify when he is called to stand by defense ? in addition to claiming the fifth, wonder how many others of his clients od'd on his drugs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: no edjucasion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:55PM

triggered libtard hates facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ECFTX Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > facts hurt my feewings ! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > the question is simple...did floyd die from
> the
> > 3
> > > times lethal amount of fentanyl and speed in
> > his
> > > blood that he admitted to taking or did he
> die
> > > from a magical knee that left no damage to
> his
> > > neck ?
> >
> > FLOYD WAS A FENTANYL ADDICT. ADDICTS CAN TAKE
> WAY
> > MORE THAN A "LETHAL" DOSE.
>
> addicts need more to get high, the lethal dose
> remains the same
>
> > >
> > > if floyd had done like he did months
> > earlier....go
> > > to er instead of trying to rob a store...he
> > might
> > > have survived his overdose
> > >
> > > floyd was a 6'6" 230 pounds and chauvin is
> 5'9"
> > > 140 pounds
> >
> > FLOYD WAS IN HANDCUFFS.
>
> i could beat your ass with my hands behind my
> back, what is your point ?
>
> > >
> > > this is like my 12 year old nephew choking me
> > out
> > > and not leaving a mark...didn't happen
> >
> >
> > PUT A 140 POUND WEIGHT ON YOUR NECK AS SEE WHAT
> IF
> > FEELS LIKE, TRUMPTARD.
>
> actually since he has 2 legs and is putting most
> of his wait on other leg, the ansser is less than
> 50 pounds on floyd
>
> were you always the stupid one in class or did you
> get a liberal arts degree ?

How do you know how much weight he was putting on one leg vs. the other?

How do you how much weight was on Floyd?

Where did you learn to spell "answer"?

Do you know what a liberal arts degree is, or, did you just hear about one from a family friend, or maybe a TV show?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: folks in history called Floyd ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:57PM

Floyd the Barber
Floyd Patterson
Floyds of London
George "Kirby" Floyd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: libtard vs engineer ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:07PM

no edjucasion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> How do you know how much weight he was putting on
> one leg vs. the other?
>
> How do you how much weight was on Floyd?
>
> Where did you learn to spell "answer"?
>
> Do you know what a liberal arts degree is, or, did
> you just hear about one from a family friend, or
> maybe a TV show?

exactly ! you don't know how much weight he put on floyd, but if you are standing on 2 knees the answer is not 100% on one knee

my spelling is excellent, but my typing/keyboard/eyes not so much

i have a bs in computer science degree with a minor in math, but from what i understand lib arts major in all the bullshit fluff credits i had to take to justify the liberal art colleges which produce most of the college debtors today

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: 49mx ()
Date: April 08, 2021 12:25AM

YTMWN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the cop's
> knee was on his neck for nearly 10 minutes at the
> same time he OD'd. And those two pathologists
> that said it was homicide, wtf do they know.


On his shoulder. And the Minneapolis PD instructor on use of force testified today that he trained Chauvin to use that technique. Floyd ate a bunch of drugs when the cops showed up and it killed him. Four times the lethal dose. The media fed you a steady diet of bullshit about this case. Hopefully it can be a learning experience for you. But at this point if you still believe the people on your TV you are probably beyond hope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: Maths ()
Date: April 08, 2021 12:49AM

libtard vs engineer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no edjucasion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > How do you know how much weight he was putting
> on
> > one leg vs. the other?
> >
> > How do you how much weight was on Floyd?
> >
> > Where did you learn to spell "answer"?
> >
> > Do you know what a liberal arts degree is, or,
> did
> > you just hear about one from a family friend,
> or
> > maybe a TV show?
>
> exactly ! you don't know how much weight he put on
> floyd, but if you are standing on 2 knees the
> answer is not 100% on one knee
>
> my spelling is excellent, but my
> typing/keyboard/eyes not so much
>
> i have a bs in computer science degree with a
> minor in math, but from what i understand lib arts
> major in all the bullshit fluff credits i had to
> take to justify the liberal art colleges which
> produce most of the college debtors today


Mathematics is a liberal arts major.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: libarts major says wuh ? ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:05AM

Maths Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Mathematics is a liberal arts major.

"liberal arts" is not a tightly defined term (funnily ironic to me, not so much to pc sjw brainwashed libs)

however a quick duckduck go shows most do not include math as a liberal art including


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberal%20arts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: Laugh at the Dems ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:54AM

> I have watched the full 30 minutes, trumptard.
> Most of it is George Floyd being an asshole,
> obviously drugged up, and being uncooperative
> without being violent. What's your point,
> trumptard? That because he was being difficult he
> deserved the death penalty? Actually, I do think
> that's what you believe.


I believe it’s regretful that the man died and the Democrats propelled this loss of life into full blown riots to help Biden steal an election.

Now that Biden is President I hope there’s an acquittal so that riots resume and deadlier and more destructive than ever. I’d like to see the police step back as rioters rape and pillage their communities again. It’ll be Biden’s fault and it’ll be fun to watch.

Anyway, fuck you and your fake ass outrage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nog Hero George “I ate too many drugs” Floyd overdosed.
Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: April 08, 2021 02:39AM

Laugh at the Dems Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > I have watched the full 30 minutes, trumptard.
> > Most of it is George Floyd being an asshole,
> > obviously drugged up, and being uncooperative
> > without being violent. What's your point,
> > trumptard? That because he was being difficult
> he
> > deserved the death penalty? Actually, I do
> think
> > that's what you believe.
>
>
> I believe it’s regretful that the man died and
> the Democrats propelled this loss of life into
> full blown riots to help Biden steal an election.
>
>
> Now that Biden is President I hope there’s an
> acquittal so that riots resume and deadlier and
> more destructive than ever. I’d like to see the
> police step back as rioters rape and pillage their
> communities again. It’ll be Biden’s fault and
> it’ll be fun to watch.
>
> Anyway, fuck you and your fake ass outrage.

agreed, but, the riots never stopped in a couple choice cities out west

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **  **     **   ******   **     **  **     ** 
       **  **     **  **    **  **     **   **   **  
       **  **     **  **        **     **    ** **   
       **  *********  **        **     **     ***    
 **    **  **     **  **         **   **     ** **   
 **    **  **     **  **    **    ** **     **   **  
  ******   **     **   ******      ***     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.