HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Is Joe "Joseph" Biden Jesus? ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:49AM

Biden has fulfilled many biblical prophecies. Religious groups around the world are starting write that Joe Biden is the second coming of Jesus.

Many have pointed out that the bible tells us that the return of jesus will come with a christian name. You don't much more christian than the father of Jesus "Joe" Joseph.

There are many more details and symbols.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Biden and Bible 20 number ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:55AM

Biden was born on the 20th day. 20 is an extremely important number in the bible.

Biden was sworn in the 21st day. The says the savoir will arrive a day after the birth date and after the red horseman(Trump).

Number 20 in Bible symbolizes the cycles of completeness. It is widely used often it is connected to a perfect period of waiting, labor or suffering that is compared to a trial and rewarded. Jacob waited 20 years to get his wives and property and to release from his father-in-law. Solomon was building house for himself and God it total for 20 years, until he got a place to live. Jabin the Canaan king was oppressing Israel people for 20 years, until they Deborah and Barak managed to release people from the trouble. God told Abraham that if he finds at least 20 righteous people in cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, he will not ruin them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: 10 ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:05AM

10 is the number of righteous people that God would have accepted in Sodom to save the city.


But other than that you are dead wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: All Symbols are Pointing to Yes ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:06AM

Thessalonians 3:313-

Behold the man will ascend to the white throne and save the people from a great plague, he shall come with a biblical name and of the 20th day. On the year he shall cure all the sick and restore hope many land and curse Satan and followers. For this the word of God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: MAGA 2024 ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:15AM

All Symbols are Pointing to Yes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thessalonians 3:313-
>
> Behold the man will ascend to the white throne and
> save the people from a great plague, he shall come
> with a biblical name and of the 20th day. On the
> year he shall cure all the sick and restore hope
> many land and curse Satan and followers. For this
> the word of God.


That's Trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Miracle of Modern Science ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:24AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: asjgxfg ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:33AM

Your false idol Joe will crush the US and the world economy:

Amazon, Walmart, McDonalds, and other large corporations want higher taxes. They support the leftist ideals. But why?

It's simple.

Small business is generally higher-priced than other larger corporations because they don't have the volume and buying power.

Taxes are not paid by companies. Taxes are absorbed as the cost of doing business and are passed through to the consumer in the price of goods and services.

Raise taxes on companies and the small businesses will have to go out of business because their prices will drive away the consumer even further to Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Joe's plan to punish corporations with higher taxes will raise tax revenue but that revenue will actually be paid for by you and me. In the meantime, Joe's plan will also crush small business.

Way to go Democrats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: cvcvcv ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:36AM

asjgxfg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your false idol Joe will crush the US and the
> world economy:
>
> Amazon, Walmart, McDonalds, and other large
> corporations want higher taxes. They support the
> leftist ideals. But why?
>
> It's simple.
>
> Small business is generally higher-priced than
> other larger corporations because they don't have
> the volume and buying power.
>
> Taxes are not paid by companies. Taxes are
> absorbed as the cost of doing business and are
> passed through to the consumer in the price of
> goods and services.
>
> Raise taxes on companies and the small businesses
> will have to go out of business because their
> prices will drive away the consumer even further
> to Amazon, Walmart, etc.
>
> Joe's plan to punish corporations with higher
> taxes will raise tax revenue but that revenue will
> actually be paid for by you and me. In the
> meantime, Joe's plan will also crush small
> business.
>
> Way to go Democrats.

Fact. And, this will destroy 50% of the US economy.

Small business constitutes a major force in the U.S. economy. There are more than twenty-seven million small businesses in this country, and they generate about 50 percent of our gross domestic product (GDP).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: well this is odd ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:50AM

All Symbols are Pointing to Yes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thessalonians 3:313-
>
> Behold the man will ascend to the white throne and
> save the people from a great plague, he shall come
> with a biblical name and of the 20th day. On the
> year he shall cure all the sick and restore hope
> many land and curse Satan and followers. For this
> the word of God.


I can't find this quote in Thessalonians I or II.

I wonder why.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: feelings ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:53AM

cvcvcv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> asjgxfg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Your false idol Joe will crush the US and the
> > world economy:
> >
> > Amazon, Walmart, McDonalds, and other large
> > corporations want higher taxes. They support
> the
> > leftist ideals. But why?
> >
> > It's simple.
> >
> > Small business is generally higher-priced than
> > other larger corporations because they don't
> have
> > the volume and buying power.
> >
> > Taxes are not paid by companies. Taxes are
> > absorbed as the cost of doing business and are
> > passed through to the consumer in the price of
> > goods and services.
> >
> > Raise taxes on companies and the small
> businesses
> > will have to go out of business because their
> > prices will drive away the consumer even
> further
> > to Amazon, Walmart, etc.
> >
> > Joe's plan to punish corporations with higher
> > taxes will raise tax revenue but that revenue
> will
> > actually be paid for by you and me. In the
> > meantime, Joe's plan will also crush small
> > business.
> >
> > Way to go Democrats.
>
> Fact. And, this will destroy 50% of the US
> economy.
>
> Small business constitutes a major force in the
> U.S. economy. There are more than twenty-seven
> million small businesses in this country, and they
> generate about 50 percent of our gross domestic
> product (GDP).


Do not try to use facts or reason with liberals it doesnt make them feel good about themselves and thats what counts in their world. You just triggered a few of them Im sure they are running to their parents crying and their feelings are probably damaged beyond repair.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Lord of Lords ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:56AM

well this is odd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All Symbols are Pointing to Yes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thessalonians 3:313-
> >
> > Behold the man will ascend to the white throne
> and
> > save the people from a great plague, he shall
> come
> > with a biblical name and of the 20th day. On
> the
> > year he shall cure all the sick and restore
> hope
> > many land and curse Satan and followers. For
> this
> > the word of God.
>
>
> I can't find this quote in Thessalonians I or II.
>
> I wonder why.

Wrong version of the bible! All Saints version!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: ok, I'm lost ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:58AM

Lord of Lords Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well this is odd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All Symbols are Pointing to Yes Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Thessalonians 3:313-
> > >
> > > Behold the man will ascend to the white
> throne
> > and
> > > save the people from a great plague, he shall
> > come
> > > with a biblical name and of the 20th day. On
> > the
> > > year he shall cure all the sick and restore
> > hope
> > > many land and curse Satan and followers. For
> > this
> > > the word of God.
> >
> >
> > I can't find this quote in Thessalonians I or
> II.
> >
> > I wonder why.
>
> Wrong version of the bible! All Saints version!


perhaps you could post a link to one of the many versions of the bible that are online

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Choosen One ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:00PM

ok, I'm lost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > > I can't find this quote in Thessalonians I or
> > II.
> > >
> > > I wonder why.
> >
> > Wrong version of the bible! All Saints version!
>
>
> perhaps you could post a link to one of the many
> versions of the bible that are online

Maybe you should go to a real church and not some Pagan bullshit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: evangelicals jump the shark ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:03PM

Imagine being so delusional you think God would send some wealthy assclown like Donald Trump to America to represent Christianity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: ok.. ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:18PM

Choosen One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok, I'm lost Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > > > I can't find this quote in Thessalonians I
> or
> > > II.
> > > >
> > > > I wonder why.
> > >
> > > Wrong version of the bible! All Saints
> version!
> >
> >
> > perhaps you could post a link to one of the
> many
> > versions of the bible that are online
>
> Maybe you should go to a real church and not some
> Pagan bullshit!

so as usual you are full of shit and can't post a link to your lies because, well, you lied, again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Repent your Sins! ()
Date: April 07, 2021 01:01PM

ok.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Choosen One Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ok, I'm lost Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > > > I can't find this quote in Thessalonians
> I
> > or
> > > > II.
> > > > >
> > > > > I wonder why.
> > > >
> > > > Wrong version of the bible! All Saints
> > version!
> > >
> > >
> > > perhaps you could post a link to one of the
> > many
> > > versions of the bible that are online
> >
> > Maybe you should go to a real church and not
> some
> > Pagan bullshit!
>
> so as usual you are full of shit and can't post a
> link to your lies because, well, you lied, again

Only demon heathen satanic Trump worshipers lie! Bath yourself in the nearest river and repent your sins now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: whatapatheticlibfuck ()
Date: April 07, 2021 02:24PM

Repent your Sins! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Choosen One Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ok, I'm lost Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > > > I can't find this quote in
> Thessalonians
> > I
> > > or
> > > > > II.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I wonder why.
> > > > >
> > > > > Wrong version of the bible! All Saints
> > > version!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > perhaps you could post a link to one of the
> > > many
> > > > versions of the bible that are online
> > >
> > > Maybe you should go to a real church and not
> > some
> > > Pagan bullshit!
> >
> > so as usual you are full of shit and can't post
> a
> > link to your lies because, well, you lied,
> again
>
> Only demon heathen satanic Trump worshipers lie!
> Bath yourself in the nearest river and repent your
> sins now!


yet here you are, shit posting lies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Not Biden, it's Donald J. Trump ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:46PM

Don't be silly. One-term former president Donald J. Trump is the second coming of Christ. With the introduction of Golden Idol Donald J. Trump at CPAC, it is now permissible to pray directly to Donald J. Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Trump the Great Satan ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:56PM

Not Biden, it's Donald J. Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't be silly. One-term former president Donald
> J. Trump is the second coming of Christ. With the
> introduction of Golden Idol Donald J. Trump at
> CPAC, it is now permissible to pray directly to
> Donald J. Trump.

You mean the second coming of Satan. If ever their is an individual who exhibits signs of biblical Satan it is Trump. Obvious Trump is lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Mary L from the IRS ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:39PM

Jesus love me but everyone else knows I’m a cunt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: I'm catholic ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:44PM

and Biden is Catholic. He is not Jesus but maybe a Apostle of the Lord. Who knows about the guy who operates in mysterious ways. He is a good man though what ever he be say me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Joseph Biden The Second Coming of Jesus? Cured Plague, Restored Peace, United Nations...
Posted by: Biden's Greatest Achievement ()
Date: April 07, 2021 08:47PM

Miracle of Modern Science Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **         ********   ********  
 **   **   ***   **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
 **  **    ****  **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
 *****     ** ** **  **    **   ********   **     ** 
 **  **    **  ****  *********  **         **     ** 
 **   **   **   ***        **   **         **     ** 
 **    **  **    **        **   **         ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.