HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FBI Arrests Las Vegas MAGA US Capitol Terrorist "I am Ashamed"
Posted by: KEEP LOCKING MAGA UP! ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:35AM

WASHINGTON (KLAS) — A man accused of taking part in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot told a federal judge he was ashamed of what happened and hoped to move on with his life during a detention hearing Tuesday.

Ronald “Ronnie” Sandlin had lived in Las Vegas for several years, but moved to live with his parents outside Memphis, Tennessee last summer, his lawyer told the court. Sandlin was most recently planning to move back to Las Vegas, his lawyer said.

Sandlin wrote on social media in January that he planned to drive to Washington from Tennessee, for former President Donald Trump’s rally on Jan. 6, court documents stated. However, no community where Sandlin is known to have resided, including Las Vegas, can find a record of him voting this past presidential cycle, the I-Team found.

In federal court Tuesday, Judge Dabney Friedrich questioned Sandlin’s lawyer about why his client deleted Facebook posts and moved around the country following the riot “when he knows he is going to be arrested.” The FBI arrested Sandlin outside of Nathaniel “Nathan” DeGrave’s apartment near the Las Vegas Strip on Jan. 29. DeGrave is also charged for his alleged involvement in the riot. Both have been in custody since.

“I’ve never been a violent person. I’ve never engaged in violence,” Sandlin told the judge. “I am no danger to the community. I am no criminal mastermind and I am certainly not a flight risk.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FBI Arrests Las Vegas MAGA US Capitol Terrorist "I am Ashamed"
Posted by: Just Deport the MAGA Inbreds ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:59PM

As he should be ashamed!

Posted by: Time to crack down ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:40PM

If you do not support President Joseph Robinette Biden you need to get the fuxk out or be put in a small prison cell.

Posted by: Fenis the Factual ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:45PM

You can either love America and its founding principles or you should be hung for treason.

Nothing about the DNC is pro American.

Posted by: Support your President ()
Date: April 07, 2021 06:10PM

Joe Biden is your President and if you do not support him it is Treason.

We need to find everyone who voted for Trump and lock them up or deport.

Posted by: Off to prison with you ()
Date: June 06, 2021 10:24AM

Trumptards are going to prison

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.