HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 09:28AM

Guess this old retired man will keep you busy. By all means keep it up, as you’re obsessed and prove no life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:23AM

The obese neighbor is marrying my dad. I’m upset that this is happening, and am not going to attend their wedding. Thankful college classes provide me a distraction and distance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion is a shit magnet ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:26AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guess this old retired man will keep you busy. By
> all means keep it up, as you’re obsessed and
> prove no life
Attachments:
Secret-Instinct-.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Dave Johns ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:31AM

These photo images, our country’s youth are beyond repair.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Sock puppets on parade ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:52AM

Dave Johns Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These photo images, our country’s youth are
> beyond repair.


Whatever you say... Brown Onion...whatever you say...
Attachments:
tumblr_lyzqpln94r1rniruuo1_400.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Poopy Fartz ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:16AM

Poopy Fartz supports the Onions. Poopy Fartz ordering chicken lettuce wraps from local Greek eatery for dinner this evening. Poopy Fartz doing kindness to the bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Rusty 1965... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:48AM

As my neighbor is a vet, good luck with the obstructing threads. He may be old but he’s smart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion shows us the way ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:03PM

Rusty 1965... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As my neighbor is a vet, good luck with the
> obstructing threads. He may be old but he’s
> smart.


Brown Onion leads by example. Though perhaps 'warning' is more appropriate.

If one fritters away their golden years obsessively starting threads about bowels, they will end up alone, bitter, and living in self-pity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Boiled Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 01:38PM

Baked ziti, soup, take that bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: April 07, 2021 01:59PM

My boss is allowing me to telework this week. I’m grateful. Last week caused accidents, stress, and it seems to follow that pattern sadly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Wtf 69 ()
Date: April 07, 2021 02:06PM

Bowel blocker? Sex toy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Obvious by inspection Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 02:07PM

Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My boss is allowing me to telework this week.
> I’m grateful. Last week caused accidents,
> stress, and it seems to follow that pattern sadly.


Your medical condition is hampering your work.

Don't let that fecalpheliac freak Brown Onion dissuade you from seeking medical attention for your problems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Enquiring Minds Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 02:14PM

Wtf 69 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bowel blocker? Sex toy?

How are your bowels? Don't leave out any detail. Where did your last bowel movement land on the Bristol Stool chart? How many wipes did you use?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 02:47PM

Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My boss is allowing me to telework this week.
> I’m grateful. Last week caused accidents,
> stress, and it seems to follow that pattern sadly.


This isn’t your fault, as anxiety and other health conditions such as IBS-D are complex. Wondering if you’ve checked with Medicare, to see if they’ll offer better adult incontinence products. If you do have Medicare, ask to speak to a supervisor, and also consider an ADA waiver via your local representative. Often members of Congress are worthless, but their staffs are compassionate, service oriented and can make a big difference if the folks at Medicare aren’t helping.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Fatso Freddie ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:02PM

Ate an entire box of Neapolitan Klondike bars. Going to grease the skids and produce something probably nasty but that’s good ice cream!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Obvious by inspection Onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:26PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My boss is allowing me to telework this week.
> > I’m grateful. Last week caused accidents,
> > stress, and it seems to follow that pattern
> sadly.
>
>
> This isn’t your fault, as anxiety and other
> health conditions such as IBS-D are complex.
> Wondering if you’ve checked with Medicare, to
> see if they’ll offer better adult incontinence
> products. If you do have Medicare, ask to speak to
> a supervisor, and also consider an ADA waiver via
> your local representative. Often members of
> Congress are worthless, but their staffs are
> compassionate, service oriented and can make a big
> difference if the folks at Medicare aren’t
> helping.


Having the malady is not your fault. Refusing to do something productive about it is your fault.

Don't listen to the shit obsessive.

See a Doctor and get a proper diagnosis.

The treatments for Crohn's disease have come a long way in the last few years.

Or you can continue to sit in your own shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: plumber onion ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:54PM

Anyone here ever hear about the famous toilets of Yolanda reef? The Red sea floor is littered with hundreds of toilets thanks to the wreck of a ship carrying bathroom remodeling supplies. Toilets that were carefully crafted to serve mankind for decades lie beneath the waves never to be used. Kind of sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Actual IBS sufferer ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:12PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My boss is allowing me to telework this week.
> > I’m grateful. Last week caused accidents,
> > stress, and it seems to follow that pattern
> sadly.
>
>
> This isn’t your fault, as anxiety and other
> health conditions such as IBS-D are complex.
> Wondering if you’ve checked with Medicare, to
> see if they’ll offer better adult incontinence
> products. If you do have Medicare, ask to speak to
> a supervisor, and also consider an ADA waiver via
> your local representative. Often members of
> Congress are worthless, but their staffs are
> compassionate, service oriented and can make a big
> difference if the folks at Medicare aren’t
> helping.


Fuck off, you stupid fuck troll. Mocking an actual ailment that you know absolutely nothing about is pathetic. Have you really nothing better to do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion is a scat muncher ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:29PM

...Let's all sing it together...

"Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made..."
Attachments:
taco tuesda.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Retired GI ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:50PM

Listening to user name Brown Onion, won’t get you anywhere. See a board certified Gastrointestinal doctor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Fare Fax.. ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:20PM

There’s the doctor that harasses BO. Are you a I forgot the fish that suck on sharks as they swim?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Fare Fax.. ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:20PM

There’s the doctor that harasses BO. Are you a I forgot the fish that suck on sharks as they swim?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: What the fuck is wrong with you? ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:28PM

Fare Fax.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There’s the doctor that harasses BO. Are you a I
> forgot the fish that suck on sharks as they swim?


Brown Onion has a very bad attitude towards doctors.

Either a doctor examined his rectum a little too rough or, more likely, not rough enough to scratch his prurient itch.

Whatever the case, Brown Onion should not be trusted when he gives advice that doesn't include seeing an appropriate medical professional.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Boiled Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 04:37AM

Off to getting Golden Corral. Take that bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 05:56AM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fare Fax.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There’s the doctor that harasses BO. Are you a
> I
> > forgot the fish that suck on sharks as they
> swim?
>
>
> Brown Onion has a very bad attitude towards
> doctors.
>
> Either a doctor examined his rectum a little too
> rough or, more likely, not rough enough to scratch
> his prurient itch.
>
> Whatever the case, Brown Onion should not be
> trusted when he gives advice that doesn't include
> seeing an appropriate medical professional.


No, you have a bad attitude whipper snapper. It’s you who complains/obstructs free speech, expression, ideas, and experienced advice. You’ll be one of us one day, you can deny it for several year’s still. Enjoy the superior bowels and that smug attitude.

As the record states, I’ve never said don’t go to doctors, but to be wary of their motives and so called remedies. It’s easy to judge from the sidelines, but when you’re asked if you’ve evacuated your bowels, while being pounded by thick fingers and a bunch of medieval machinery, thats part of the equation as well.

How are your bowels?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 06:35AM

The obese neighbor is grilling already. Dad is asleep with a beer in his hand. I don’t like that they spend all their time together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Marine One ()
Date: April 08, 2021 08:43AM

Reading thru these are unique. Yet learning new shit. Literally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Fatso Freddie ()
Date: April 08, 2021 09:26AM

Going to grease the skids with a big brunch today. It’s time to remind downstairs who the boss is!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Time to grow up, Brown Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 10:11AM

Brown Onion Wrote:

> No, you have a bad attitude whipper snapper.
> It’s you who complains/obstructs free speech,
> expression, ideas, and experienced advice.
> You’ll be one of us one day, you can deny it for
> several year’s still. Enjoy the superior bowels
> and that smug attitude.
>
> As the record states, I’ve never said don’t go
> to doctors, but to be wary of their motives and so
> called remedies. It’s easy to judge from the
> sidelines, but when you’re asked if you’ve
> evacuated your bowels, while being pounded by
> thick fingers and a bunch of medieval machinery,
> thats part of the equation as well.
>
> How are your bowels?


Bitterly bitching and moaning about doctors and then claiming you don't tell people not to go to them is disingenuous at best. When a person gets to the point where they are shitting their pants at work, the first piece of advice should be to tell them to go to a doctor before their boss cuts them loose.

Furthermore, I will not tell you about my bowels. The fact that you are interested enough to ask is verification that you are a shit freak whose motives are far different than trying to help anyone other than yourself,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Can't we all get along onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 10:43AM

Let's stop the bickering.
We all know what these threads are really all about...



Dinner is served!
Attachments:
unnamed (1).gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: toasted onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 10:53AM

I am getting the grilled chicken salad from Fosters today. It is very healthy as long as you use very little dressing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Sploosh! ()
Date: April 08, 2021 10:56AM

Giant Jersey Mike's #9 with that delicious bacon prepared Mike's Way! Some for lunch and the rest for supper with a side of cheddar Sunchips. Bowels will handle this enormous task.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Dupont Oignon ()
Date: April 08, 2021 11:47AM

Beef Wellington with Green Beans Almondine. Chef flavors with lots of butter but is worth it. Our bowels always enjoy and timely evacuate this family favorite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Rusty 1965. ()
Date: April 08, 2021 12:35PM

Dupont Oignon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beef Wellington with Green Beans Almondine. Chef
> flavors with lots of butter but is worth it. Our
> bowels always enjoy and timely evacuate this
> family favorite.


Have you had the pleasure of shitting in Brown Onion's mouth yet?

Timely evacuating this family favorite in BOs mouth will surely make it one of his favorites too!

"Waste not, want not" is the motto of us BiBs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Oh No ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:18PM

Consumed a tasty full size tube of Pringles this morning with a bottle of SunnyD. Got a feeling I’m going to regret this breakfast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: X LACTOSE ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:31PM

Friday’s at Herndon Elementary offered ice cream sandwich or nutty buddy cone. Bowels could handle it back in the day. Friday’s only.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Rusty 1965... ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:35PM

Rusty 1965. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dupont Oignon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Beef Wellington with Green Beans Almondine.
> Chef
> > flavors with lots of butter but is worth it.
> Our
> > bowels always enjoy and timely evacuate this
> > family favorite.
>
>
> Have you had the pleasure of shitting in Brown
> Onion's mouth yet?
>
> Timely evacuating this family favorite in BOs
> mouth will surely make it one of his favorites
> too!
>
> "Waste not, want not" is the motto of us BiBs!

Brown Onion was correct. Thank you for imitation. Flattery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:48PM

Time to grow up, Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
>
> > No, you have a bad attitude whipper snapper.
> > It’s you who complains/obstructs free speech,
> > expression, ideas, and experienced advice.
> > You’ll be one of us one day, you can deny it
> for
> > several year’s still. Enjoy the superior
> bowels
> > and that smug attitude.
> >
> > As the record states, I’ve never said don’t
> go
> > to doctors, but to be wary of their motives and
> so
> > called remedies. It’s easy to judge from the
> > sidelines, but when you’re asked if you’ve
> > evacuated your bowels, while being pounded by
> > thick fingers and a bunch of medieval
> machinery,
> > thats part of the equation as well.
> >
> > How are your bowels?
>
>
> Bitterly bitching and moaning about doctors and
> then claiming you don't tell people not to go to
> them is disingenuous at best. When a person gets
> to the point where they are shitting their pants
> at work, the first piece of advice should be to
> tell them to go to a doctor before their boss cuts
> them loose.
>
> Furthermore, I will not tell you about my bowels.
> The fact that you are interested enough to ask is
> verification that you are a shit freak whose
> motives are far different than trying to help
> anyone other than yourself,


So which “practice” do you own/operate “doc?”

You’re response about your superior bowels reveals your smug contempt feelings for those of us with bowel issues. You should have your head checked perhaps.

Pardon the pun, but you “butt” in with Mr Brown Underwear. I’ve been corresponding with him for years, and you come out like a female dog in heat ready to pounce on something/someone you have no idea about nor care about. You are a fake, phony, a fugazi.

Mr Brown Underwear has tried all kinds of medications and treatments, diets. None help him. Look up IBS-D. I’m merely trying to assist him with government services to have his rear end better. All you do is offer mocking platitudes, false promises, and snake oil sales.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Scutman ()
Date: April 08, 2021 02:35PM

Compelling reading. I had a bad one today. Will walk this one off, but glad not a regular occurrence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion has lots of problems ()
Date: April 08, 2021 02:40PM

Brown Onion Wrote:

>
> You’re response about your superior bowels
> reveals your smug contempt feelings for those of
> us with bowel issues. You should have your head
> checked perhaps.
>
> Pardon the pun, but you “butt” in with Mr
> Brown Underwear. I’ve been corresponding with
> him for years, and you come out like a female dog
> in heat ready to pounce on something/someone you
> have no idea about nor care about. You are a fake,
> phony, a fugazi.
>
> Mr Brown Underwear has tried all kinds of
> medications and treatments, diets. None help him.
> Look up IBS-D. I’m merely trying to assist him
> with government services to have his rear end
> better. All you do is offer mocking platitudes,
> false promises, and snake oil sales.

If you are corresponding with "Mr. Brown Underwear', do so. If you discuss matters with 'Mr. Brown Onion' in an open discussion forum, you cannot be stupid enough to be surprised that discussions come up.


You have a 'bug up your ass'(pardon the double entendre) over doctors. There is nothing wrong with countering your nonsense of steering people away from them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 02:54PM

Wendy's brought back the original biggie bag for just 5 dollars. I am going to get four of them, that's a whole lot of good eating for 20 bucks plus tax! My bowels might not like it though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 03:17PM

Brown Onion has lots of problems Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
>
> >
> > You’re response about your superior bowels
> > reveals your smug contempt feelings for those
> of
> > us with bowel issues. You should have your head
> > checked perhaps.
> >
> > Pardon the pun, but you “butt” in with Mr
> > Brown Underwear. I’ve been corresponding with
> > him for years, and you come out like a female
> dog
> > in heat ready to pounce on something/someone
> you
> > have no idea about nor care about. You are a
> fake,
> > phony, a fugazi.
> >
> > Mr Brown Underwear has tried all kinds of
> > medications and treatments, diets. None help
> him.
> > Look up IBS-D. I’m merely trying to assist
> him
> > with government services to have his rear end
> > better. All you do is offer mocking platitudes,
> > false promises, and snake oil sales.
>
> If you are corresponding with "Mr. Brown
> Underwear', do so. If you discuss matters with
> 'Mr. Brown Onion' in an open discussion forum, you
> cannot be stupid enough to be surprised that
> discussions come up.
>
>
> You have a 'bug up your ass'(pardon the double
> entendre) over doctors. There is nothing wrong
> with countering your nonsense of steering people
> away from them.

How are your bowels?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion is a scat muncher ()
Date: April 08, 2021 03:34PM

Brown Onion uses sock puppets such as 'Mr. Brown Underwear' to pique the interest of unsuspecting potential scat fetishists.
Attachments:
Janet-Eat-This-Perfect-Poop-IMG-2.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Molly Ringworm ()
Date: April 08, 2021 03:39PM

Betcha 80s starlet has IBS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Wally Joyner ()
Date: April 08, 2021 04:33PM

How about heart attacks, cancer, strokes? All you do is whine about your butts. How many years of whining can you do? I swear you all are a bunch of old ladies. Stop being bitches. Act like men. This is all stupid as others suffer. This is a minor inconvenience not a life threatening malady. Get over yourselves!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: No mistaking the reality ()
Date: April 08, 2021 04:39PM

Wally Joyner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about heart attacks, cancer, strokes? All you
> do is whine about your butts. How many years of
> whining can you do? I swear you all are a bunch of
> old ladies. Stop being bitches. Act like men. This
> is all stupid as others suffer. This is a minor
> inconvenience not a life threatening malady. Get
> over yourselves!

Heart attacks and cancer don't give these scat freaks the chubbies as shitting does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Licensed Doctor ()
Date: April 08, 2021 07:00PM





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: Brown Onion is a shit magnet ()
Date: April 08, 2021 07:00PM

No mistaking the reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wally Joyner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How about heart attacks, cancer, strokes? All
> you
> > do is whine about your butts. How many years of
> > whining can you do? I swear you all are a bunch
> of
> > old ladies. Stop being bitches. Act like men.
> This
> > is all stupid as others suffer. This is a minor
> > inconvenience not a life threatening malady.
> Get
> > over yourselves!
>
> Heart attacks and cancer don't give these scat
> freaks the chubbies as shitting does.

You make it sound like it is this is a bad thing...
Attachments:
domina-rayven-cassie-sparx-873.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bowel Blocker, 56 Times
Posted by: MeadeS ToileT LOLOLOL Onion ()
Date: April 08, 2021 07:03PM

Confederate Monument Transformed to Groan Throne

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******          **  ********   ******    *******  
 **    **         **  **        **    **  **     ** 
 **               **  **        **               ** 
 **   ****        **  ******    **         *******  
 **    **   **    **  **        **               ** 
 **    **   **    **  **        **    **  **     ** 
  ******     ******   **         ******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.