HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sylvania Bocook of Chester, VA gave me crabs
Posted by: Buyer Beware ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:20PM

She seemed friendly and in my intoxicated state looked passable. Unfortunately I was alone with no friends to intervene. So we went to her place to fuck. It was a dingy trailer somewhere in bumfuck Chester. The place was a wreck and had a strong meth addict vibe to to it. Anyhow we got in bed and fucked. She felt loose as if mine was not the first dick up in there that night. I passed out and woke up a couple hours later. Like a coyote caught in a trap I would have gnawed my arm off to get out of there.

At first I couldn't find my wallet which now in retrospect is very suspicious. She dug around on the floor for a couple minutes and found it. Then she started asking for money. I couldnt believe she was serious but then she started talking about her bills and practically begging. I was going to give her a $20, but she literally ripped my wallet back and pulled out the $100 bill I keep for emergencies. At that point my flight instinct won out and I just said fuck it and hit the door. The bitch was a straight up prostitute.

I went home, got in my bed, and went to sleep. Big Mistake. A couple days later I scratched my balls and found a crab. I had to get the crab shampoo and burned my sheets. I have fucked my share of skanks in the past but this was a first and a lesson I won't forget.

Bottom line: Don't go to a trailer with a ho. Don't give them money. Always shower after any questionable encounters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sylvania Bocook of Chester, VA gave me crabs
Posted by: One Question. ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:25PM

How big was her dick?

Do you have ass crabs?

You tranny lovers ctack me up!

Posted by: custody ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:40PM

Peep you are supposed to be sticking around home where Lynn can keep an eye on you.

Posted by: One more question. ()
Date: April 03, 2021 12:10AM

Because this is Fairtax Underground there are certain assumptions:

For example: Fairfax County resdents are legally prohibited from
travel to county of Virginia that have homes with wheels & hitches. Clearly your are a scofflaw.

But here is my one question: Where the fuck is "Chester" and why would a distinguished Fairfax County resident be near such a place?

Posted by: Trailer Trash ()
Date: April 03, 2021 08:34AM

This is probably one of peep's women and peep lives in Prince William County. In PW County it is common for residents to have wheels attached to their "houses".

Posted by: Prince William County ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:50AM

Prince William County should be paved over and used as:

1) a park & ride to all places inside Fairfax, DC and beyond

2) a dedicated perennial homeless encampment where homeless citizens can panhandle the park & riders

3) a free food distribution site for commuters from bumfuck beyond and the homeless citizens

4) a REALLY LOUD live music venue

5) a huge shooting range (overlooking the perennial homeless campment) where marksman must open carry all weapons and shoot homess citizens for cash rewards

6) a huge parking area for "houses" with hitches and wheels relegated to the far western edge

7) a kinda shitty sports venue-- an "AWAY" facility where all of our borderline professional teams would be REQUIRED to play when their win record falls below 50%

8) a fake version of DC (built within the perennial homeless encampment) where anyone can go demonstrate or tresspass or insurrect without recourse

Prince William County: The Future is Looking Great!

Posted by: Prince William County ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:51AM

Prince William County should be paved over and used as:

1) a park & ride to all places inside Fairfax, DC and beyond

2) a dedicated perennial homeless encampment where homeless citizens can panhandle the park & riders

3) a free food distribution site for commuters from bumfuck beyond and the homeless citizens

4) a REALLY LOUD live music venue

5) a huge shooting range (overlooking the perennial homeless campment) where marksman must open carry all weapons and shoot homess citizens for cash rewards

6) a huge parking area for "houses" with hitches and wheels relegated to the far western edge

7) a kinda shitty sports venue-- an "AWAY" facility where all of our borderline professional teams would be REQUIRED to play when their win record falls below 50%

8) a fake version of DC (built within the perennial homeless encampment) where anyone can go demonstrate or tresspass or insurrect without recourse

Prince William County: The Future is Looking Great!

Posted by: peep lives in Prince William Co ()
Date: April 03, 2021 04:13PM

what will happen to peep?

Posted by: run away, little peepy ()
Date: April 03, 2021 05:11PM

peep lives in Prince William Co Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what will happen to peep?

Peep will skip town and hide out in Sylvania's trailer rather than show up at his next trial and go to jail. Megan will call the police and blame eesh for abducting him. Lynn will publicly cry and secretly rejoice that peep is missing.

When peep eventually returns he will spread the insecticide-resistant crabs to his family and all the FFXU regulars, including Megan, David Trinnes, eesh, Miz, and lizzie. Meade will remain crab-free, because he's Meade.

Posted by: Fat lover ()
Date: April 03, 2021 07:52PM

Peep likes fat girls. Is Sylvania fat?

Posted by: contact tracing ()
Date: April 04, 2021 07:23PM

Eesh gave crabs to his tranny Sylvanna which is why she/he is mad at him..Sylvanna gave them to peep, who passed them to Nicole.

Posted by: TJ “peep” Sadler loves ()
Date: April 04, 2021 07:29PM

Bococks, bigcocks, anycocks

Posted by: CDC says ()
Date: April 04, 2021 08:17PM

The crab transmission went thus:

Nicole -> Peep -> Eesh -> Sylvania

Posted by: CDC says steer clear ()
Date: April 04, 2021 08:50PM

From the queer in Nokesville

Posted by: too skinny ()
Date: April 04, 2021 09:34PM

Fat lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Peep likes fat girls. Is Sylvania fat?

She (or he) looks like a meth addict. Skinny, tatted, and pierced

Posted by: Popularity trending ()
Date: September 23, 2021 02:49PM

Everyone wants a piece of this woman. Fortunately there's plenty to go around
Attachments:
sylvanna-porker.jpeg

Posted by: E4P3M ()
Date: September 23, 2021 03:03PM

She'd make a good Dominatrix. Large breasts & a big lap to put you across v& give you a good, hard spanking with a bath brush.

I'm imaginING myself now across her lap. My rock hard penis is clamped by her thighs. She's pulled down my panties to where they meet my garter straps. My bra strap digs into my shoulder as she takes my arm and puns it tight & uncomfortable behind my back. I hear the whoosh as she quickly raises the bath brush so she can bring it crashing down on my bare bottom . I'll try hard to control myself, but I know I'm going to ejaculate. T

That means even more harsh punishments. She'll make me eat my discharge. Then she'll strap my bare bottom with a leather belt. Then she'll take me across her lap again & start the original bare bottom spanking all over again.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.